Baywatch Secrets Ch. 10: Alba's Angle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright enough foreplay, time to join the club. I want the real thing!" All business, Melissa got up, and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. As Supergirl pushed aside her skimpy thong to slide her tight pussy onto my cock, I lost myself in her warmth and gave in to every animal desire.

It was a good five more hours to Hawaii.

***********************************************

Night had fallen by the time our small fleet of SUVs finally arrived at our destination, an understated resort in the outskirts of Haleiwa, on the northern shore of Oahu. Jason went up to the registration desk with Rachel, while the rest of us unloaded our luggage, stretching and groaning from the hour-long drive. With the nearest city miles away, the unpolluted night sky was pitch black but for the panoply of stars peppering the velvet night. Not that I needed them to find my way around...

"Just like we never left!" Brande said as she interlaced her fingers and brought them up above her head. Her back arched as she stretched, and her sizable breasts eased up her top, revealing a tantalizing sliver of milky white midriff. "So good to stretch out after being cooped up for so long and the terrible turbulence on the plane! And traveling's all well and good, but sometimes a lady needs space to breathe."

"I can't believe we're back after fifteen years. Hell of a long time." said Stacy, shutting the hatch of the last SUV and giving it two taps to let the driver off for the night. She looked at me and I knew we were both momentarily lost in the past. She quickly looked away.

"Bet you guys have a few stories to tell from back in the day here, huh?" That was Jordan (of the Michael B variety), easily the most talkative of the guys we'd cast. He'd embraced his leading role with a healthy, alpha-male gusto. Taylor Lautner, on the other hand, embodied the brooding loner. And Richard Madden? Well, he was mainly preoccupied with constantly fighting off the attention of female fans and co-stars.

I really needed to find some way of mixing up the group. The trio of guys hung out a lot together on set while the former Victoria's Secret Angels formed a formidable squad of their own, having known each other for much longer. Despite having filmed a number of intimate and dramatic scenes my cast still hadn't really broken the ice.

Martha looked up from her phone as she dashed off a quick selfie with Romee. "They're not the only ones with stories. VS has done a few shoots here over the years."

I nodded. "The state of Hawaii provides very generous tax incentives, believe me..."

"You posting that on Instagram, Marth?" Lily interrupted me. Martha's thumbs paused mid-type, caught in the act and hovering above the brightly lit screen. "You know we're supposed to go dark until we get back stateside."

"What are you, my mother? It's just a selfie, it's not like I'm eating Romee out or anything." Martha grumbled as she canceled her post and slid her phone back into her purse.

"I thought Hawaii was in the U.S., not North Korea," said Romee defended her friend in her exquisite Dutch-British-Kiwi accent.

Lily folded her arms, ever the responsible big sister. "Fine, girls, do whatever you want. But if -they- see and turn up no our doorstep tomorrow, don't come crying to me."

Martha huffed, but still canceled the post, as she made a great show of sliding her phone back into her purse.

"-They-", by the way, complete with the emphasis, was all we now called the small team of what were presumably private investigators that had doggedly followed us around in L.A. -They- were more persistent than the paparazzi and clearly better funded. Whether it was Victoria's Secret or the competing Baywatch movie trying to gain some intelligence on us, we didn't really care, we just didn't want them snooping.

"DON'T LET THE DRIVERS GO!" Jason yelled as he sprinted back to the lobby where we were waiting. Seeing the thirteen of us with no cars, he cursed under his breath and started swiping manically at his phone.

"Problem?" Alessandra asked.

Jason didn't reply, just paced around with furrowed eyebrows as he waited for someone to pick up. Rachel caught up to him and explained what had happened. "Advance team screwed up. Apparently, this resort only has five rooms for the guys, the girls were supposed to be put up in another resort a couple miles east."

I exchanged a look of surprise with Stacy. "Seriously? We used to have the whole cast stay here plus guests. Who else is here?"

Rachel shrugged, a beautiful sight to behold in her off-shoulder crop top. "They wouldn't say. Some big celebrities and their entourage. Very hush hush."

"Damn it! Why don't these Hawaiians answer their phones after 10 o'clock?" Jason, who had been primarily in charge of the advance team while I worked with the LA crew, clearly still had some residual angst from the experience.

"Can't we just get a hotel shuttle or a taxi?" Melissa volunteered.

I shook my head. "Look around. We're in the middle of nowhere and this isn't a hotel." Getting the charming getaway resort far off the beaten path had now become a liability.

Jason and I spent the next fifteen minutes on the phone before finally getting through to our local co-ordinator, who very patiently explained to two irate "haole"s (the Hawaiian word for clueless foreigners, Martha later volunteered) that the drivers were probably halfway across the island heading back home to their families and we would have to wait until the next day. Jason sighed and ended the call without saying goodbye.

He rubbed his already bleary eyes. "Okay. Okay. We'll make do," he announced to the semicircle of concerned celebrities, and gestured to Rachel, who passed him a thick stack of room card keys. "Look around yourselves. Lily and Ale. Stella and Martha. And the three fucking stooges here." he jabbed at Michael, Taylor, and Richard, "Cliques, gangs, goddammed fucking squads. It's not healthy, you guys need to integrate. We've been looking for a chance to mix you guys up anyway. There's fifteen of us and five rooms, that's three to a room. So, here's the deal. I want every girl to pair up with someone you don't normally hang with and take a card."

There was a general murmur but the exhausted travelers didn't object. Ale moved first, grabbing Jasmine's hand and snatching a card. "I don't know about all of you, but I'm sooo tired. See you guys in the morning." My eyes followed Ale's and Jasmine's fine asses as they made their way up the ramp towards the rooms.

Romee was next up with Brande. "I guess we'll just have to have our lesbian romp some other time!" Romee joked as she blew a kiss to Martha and led Brande off with luggage in tow.

Rachel moved to take a card, but Jason snatched them out of her reach. "Uh-uh. What do you think you're doing?"

"Ummm... taking a card?"

"Not tonight, you're sticking with me. The odd one out gets us as roommates."

That left five. There was a pregnant pause before Lily said, "Well, I suppose I'd better make sure Martha behaves," at the same time as Stella batted her big doe eyes at Melissa and said, "There's nothing sexier than showering with Supergirl..."

Jason immediately realized the unintentional end result of his policy of favoritism toward his girlfriend. As the girls took their cards and headed off, Jason's eyes darted between Stacy and me, his worried eyes saying everything he couldn't voice out loud: "Bro... is this okay?"

Stacy didn't miss a beat. She snatched the last card from Jason and hooked her arm around Rachel's. "We'll be ready for you once you're done with the boys," she called over her shoulder as she led Rachel away. Stacy hadn't acknowledged me once since we landed. It was like I wasn't even there.

Jason looked through the five remaining cards, and picked one out for me - the twin of the one that Rachel and Stacy had just taken. I was shocked. Just a minute ago he had been ultra-possessive of Rachel. Now, with this card, he was seemingly saying "Rachel's just a fling, I don't care, go after Stacy!"

We had done far too much nonverbal communication. I pointedly took the proffered card and put it in Jason's shirt pocket, then took a middle card from the deck. Room 1K.

As I turned away and walked off to find out what Room 1K had in store, I heard Michael rubbing his hands in excitement. "Alright, hold 'em up, hold 'em up! Time for the highest ever stakes game of three card Monte!"

"That's funny," Richard's comment was the last I heard as the doors slid shut behind me, "in Britain they call this 'Find the Lady'."

***********************************************

I blinked again and groggily tried to tell the distinguish between the dark ceiling and the inside of my eyelids. But for the glow of the bedside alarm clock showing a piercing red "5:17 AM", there was no difference.

Jasmine mumbled something in her sleep and tossed and turned, burying her face deeper into the forgiving pillow we shared. I couldn't resist following her naked body down her bare back to her impossibly perky butt. It still looked a little red from the events of previous night, although it could be a trick of the light.

To my left, Alessandra was wrapped snugly in most of the duvet we were supposed to share. Even though I couldn't see the rest of her, my cock twitched slightly at the memory of those full lips. I leaned over and kissed her tenderly, but she was dead to the world and I wasn't going to wake her after all the exertions. As quietly as I could, I sat up and scooted down to the edge of the bed and began the search for my briefs.

Dawn was just beginning to break by the time I reached the gym. I chuckled in disbelief as I walked up to the door and swiped my room card. It was just a shitty resort gym, but I couldn't believe that nothing had changed in over a decade since I had last been here.

Well, almost nothing. For the first time since I ever set foot in this gym for an early morning workout, I wasn't alone. I stared at the firm ass of a fit woman in lululemon pants as she exhaled in the downward dog position. Sensually, she lowered her body to the floor, touching her bright yellow sports bra to the yoga mat before smoothly arching her supple back and inhaling as she completed her stretch. As her spine overextended and she tilted her head back, my heart skipped a beat as the sun crossed her face.

Jessica Alba. So she was the mysterious celebrity guest in this resort. Her eyes were closed and she had no makeup on and her hair was a mess, but I had jerked off to her way too many times to not recognize her sweet girl-next-door face and nubile body instantly.

"Be with you in a second," Jessica murmured, her eyes still closed as she brought her self back up into the downward dog. Her right leg reached forward in a big step and crossed her arms, and Jessica flexed her hips hypnotically as she split her legs and tested the tension in her thighs. Moving quickly, she brought her other leg forward and slowly stood up, unfolding herself and stretching out her arms to the sky in salutation of the sun. Her ribs showed ever so slightly above her tight waist.

I couldn't believe that I was looking at a thirtysomething mother of two, although to be fair I did just spend the night with a Brazilian supermodel that fit that description. I guess fitness is just a matter of wanting it enough and working at it hard enough. It was why I dragged my sorry ass out to the gym in the first place.

Jessica brought her palms together, took a deep breath, and turned to face me with a radiant smile. "Sorry about that, I was just in the middle-"

"No, no, I'm sorry to interrupt, I can come back later if you need the space to yourself," I clumsily interrupted while apologizing for interrupting.

Jessica grinned, eyeing my arms in my sleeveless gym shirt. "Actually, I was trying to do some squats but this place doesn't have a smith machine. Mind spotting me?"

I nodded dumbly, all plans of working out forgotten. I had to remember to swallow as I walked with her to the squat rack.

"Let's put on a couple ten's to start with," Jessica called out. I loaded it up, then got behind her as she ducked under the bar and tested the weight on her back. She paused, and half turned to look at me, slightly bemused. "I'm sorry, I've been totally rude. I'm Jess, by the way."

I chuckled. "Mike. You know you kind of don't need any introduction for any straight male on this planet, right?"

I definitely felt like I could have phrased it less creepily.

Jessica, to her credit, took it in stride. "And what brings you to the North Shore, Mike the straight male?" She tested the weights and did a few quick test squats before reracking.

"I'm shooting a TV pilot here but I actually used to live here like fifteen years ago. What about you, Jessica Alba the secret bodybuilder?"

Jessica had an infectious laugh. "Please just call me Jess. I'm doing reshoots for an action movie I've been working on. Quarter plates?"

"Quarter plates it is." I scanned through the plate rack. "That's really cool! I always thought you should have your own action film, you could totally kick butt!"

She shook her head as she slid in the clip collar on her side. "This is Hollywood we're talking about. It's Jason's movie, I'm just the damsel in distress on this one. The Mechanic sequel? Honestly if the sex wasn't so good I wouldn't be doing this."

I blinked. "Wait, who? Jason Knight?"

"Who? No, no, Jason Statham! Action star? Hunky Australian fella?"

I flashed back to a distraught Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, taking revenge at her philandering significant other. "Wait, Jason Statham's here?"

Jessica nodded. "We're... ah... reshooting some scenes. What about you? What's your pilot about? Gotta be some sort of action thing too if you're in it?" She loaded the bar on her back again, and I stood ready behind her, smelling her sweet scent.

"Kind of... It's a revival of Baywatch. I'm one of the original Baywatch Hawaii cast." I watched as Jessica cranked out five reps with relative ease. It was a good view.

"Oh cool! Isn't that the one with Dwayne Johnson? Is he here?" The bar clanged as Jessica lowered it back onto the rack. "Lets add another quarter plate each."

A big step up. I was impressed. "No, that's the shitty comic movie reboot. I'm doing the gritty TV sequel. It's going pretty well actually, we have a bunch of the old cast with us and the new cast are all ex Victoria's Secret Angels."

Jessica looked up in surprise. "I heard rumors about that but nobody really confirmed anything. So it's true? You're the guy that broke out the Angels?"

I shrugged as I loaded up the plate. "Just some of them. VS is still trying to fight us on it. Meanwhile I've got deadlines to make and a pilot to shoot. We want to update the campy drama of Baywatch with a modern gritty take. But still have the sex appeal of the Victoria's Secret Angels to drive ratings."

"Lingerie models? Can they swim?"

"Well they're no Into The Blue but they can hold their own. To play lifeguards they're gonna need some real training though. We're doing a training session at the pool later in fact."

"Who is funding you guys?"

"HBO. Why do you ask?"

"Oh... nothing." Jessica stretched her shoulder muscles, leaning on me for support. "I might have some money freeing up soon and I always wanted to make something else other than diapers. Maybe put women and minorities in charge of things for once."

"Well, for what it's worth I have two women running my Lifeguard Training Center in the story. And the male lead is the first black lifeguard in Baywatch. Carmen Electra even plays my boss. Ready?" I edged closer to Jessica as she wrapped her hands around the much heavier bar. Her hair smelled incredible.

"Ready." Jessica breathed in, lifted the bar off, and grunted as she took the weight on. I stepped back with her as she moved away from the rack, raising my arms up under hers. She wobbled ever so slightly, and I nudged her steady.

"I'm good to go whenever you are."

Jessica didn't reply, just started a slow squat, popping her ass back and sliding it down my crotch. I had an immediate response, and tried to move to hide it as I followed her squat, keeping her balanced. She dropped low, and pushed back up again. But a second, then a third rep happened, and by the fourth and fifth rep I could not hide the raging boner in my loose gym shorts as Jessica Alba ground her ass up and down on me.

Jessica giggled as she set her weight back down. "You know I asked you to spot me, not dry hump me, big boy."

I opened my mouth to respond, but was interrupted by a new voice. "Trust me, he'll do way more than dry hump you if you give him a chance." We both looked over to see Stacy Kamano, arms folded and leaning on the door to the gym. "Gym at the crack of dawn and chatting up random celebrities. You're so predictable, Mike."

"Who're you?" Jessica didn't appreciate being interrupted mid-flirt.

"His girlfriend. Mind if I have a word with him? Alone?"

Jessica shot me a questioning look. "Sure... I was about done with Mr. Bergin anyway." She grabbed her phone and towel. As she gave me a half-hug farewell, she leaned in and whispered, "Call me if you need a Dark Angel." Jessica winked at me, nodded at Stacy, and left the gym.

I turned to face Stacy, who had a strange, distant expression in her eyes. "So... Girlfriend, huh? I must've missed the memo." Her pink sports bra and matching shorts were absolutely no help in killing my erection.

Stacy walked right up to me and looked deep into my eyes. "If you'll have me, I'm yours."

I couldn't reconcile what she was saying with her dead serious expression. "Stace, what are you talking about? We tried this fifteen years ago, it didn't work out. We tried it ten years ago, it didn't work out. We tried NOT trying it, it didn't work out. What we have now is just fine, right?"

Stacy looked away for a while. "I saw how Jason was with Rachel last night. We used to have that, you and I. We- we still have that, when we have sex."

I took Stacy's face in my hands and turned her to face me. "K, you'll always be special to me, you know that right?"

Her typically strong, confident expression had melted into vexing vulnerability. "It's just that I see you with all these young twentysomething girls and I can feel you slipping away. I don't care if you fuck them but I need to know that you still love me."

I wiped away the single tear gathering in her left eye. "Of course I do. I always have, K. From the moment I first saw you I lost my heart to you." I pulled her in for a kiss, and her body surrendered to the strength of my arms. Stacy kissed back with a desperate need, moaning a little into my mouth as her eyes fluttered shut.

We made out for the longest minute of my life, standing there in the gym. Stacy pulled back as a thought hit her. "You mean from the moment you barged in on me changing into my Baywatch swimsuit?"

I chuckled awkwardly. "Pretty much."

"Fucking pervert." Stacy crossed her arms and pulled her sports bra up and over her ponytailed hair, letting her full breasts free from their cage. Her dark nipples stood at attention in the early morning light. "Like this?"

My erection started a sudden, urgent, throbbing, and I grabbed my topless Hawaiian beauty by her waist, bringing her close so I could taste those sweet nipples as feverishly as when I had first seduced her so many years ago. Or had she seduced me? Didn't matter; I sucked on her fantastic tits like they held the last milk on earth. Stacy moaned with pleasure and tussled my hair. "So this is how we should've kicked things off... If only I knew back then how good you are with your tongue..."

I kissed my way up her cleavage and neck and gave her a deep, probing French kiss. "I think I've pleasured you with way more than my tongue."