Baywatch Secrets Ch. 10: Alba's Angle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy gave me her trademark smirk. "Very smooth, J.D. It's a wonder how you got anyone to come on your show, much less the reigning Supergirl."

I shrugged my shoulders in mock helplessness. "What can I say? Women want the 'D."

"Shut up, you little man-whore." Stacy pushed me back into a wall and got down on her knees. She tugged my gym shorts down, letting my cock spring out tantalizingly close to her lips. All my blood rushed downward, leaving me gasping and lightheaded as a topless Stacy Kamano encircled my dick with both hands. "I wanna know that I'm not just some slut you fuck whenever you feel like it."

"Of course you're not, you're aaaaaaaaghghghgOOOOOHHH FUCK!" I was interrupted mid-reply as Stacy went to town on my dick, sucking and stroking with the practiced expertise only an ex brings. Her slippery tongue ran down the sensitive underside of my cock, stopping to lavish some attention on my balls. Stacy looked up at me with her intense, sexpot eyes as she balanced my cock across most of her angular Asian face. Despite all the casual hookups we'd had since the start of this madcap adventure, It was the first time she had looked at me that way in a long time.

"Oh god JD, I've missed your dick so much." She nuzzled the tip of my cock with her nose, torturing me with little nudges, before coming up and gobbling it all down her throat with a swift sureness. As her head bobbed up and down on me, making wet sucking noises, she used her hands to gently massage the base of my cock, stimulating a pumping motion that grew and grew and eventually consumed all of my lower body. Wanting a little more of the action, I grabbed at her ponytail and thrust my cock deeper in her tight little mouth, but she gagged and pushed me back.

"I swear you got bigger since the last time. What're the Angels feeding you? Miracle Cock-Gro?"

I eyed my tanned, topless temptress, as beautiful as the day we first met as horny twentysomethings. "Just seeing you like this gets me harder than anyone I've ever fucked. I need to be inside you."

Stacy got to her feet, self consciously feeling up her own breasts. "Even when you have your pick of the most beautiful models in the world?"

I pulled her in to my arms, pushing her hands aside and running my right thumb over an engorged nipple. "Well, babe, you're still one of the most beautiful models in the world. I pick you."

Stacy's trembling lips met mine, and her eyes fluttered shut as we made out with the lingering tenderness of lovers. For the first time we weren't going at each other like randy fuckbuddies. For the first time in a long time, our bodies moved as one as I picked her up easily in my arms and lay her down on a flat gym workbench. For the first time in a long time, I took my time undressing her as she lay half nude on the workbench looking for all the world like a Playboy centerfold.

"I need to hear you say it." Stacy almost whispered as I leaned forward to press my cock up against the lips of her pussy.

"I pick you."

"No, JD." Stacy had her legs wrapped around my back as my tip gently pushed apart her moist, wet folds. "Say it. Say you love me."

"You know I do." Unprovoked, a memory of Gigi Hadid pulling me into bed with her flashed before my eyes. Gorgeous, liberated, uncomplicated Gigi.

The slap came out of nowhere. Her hand blurred, and then looked like it had never moved, while my face stung the pain with a million little pinpricks. "Say it!"

I was enraged. "Fuck you, crazy woman!" I pushed the head of my cock in, feeling the familiar flush of warmth. "I'm making love to you right now!" I thought back to the laughing squeals of Behati as I pounded her pussy while Candice masturbated to us on one of our many sessions.

Stacy tried to wriggle backwards, an impressively sexy thing to watch from my vantage point. Her smile gave her away, and I leaned down to consummate my conquest. Stacy moaned as my cock slid deeper into her pussy with ease, and even her feeble attempts at pushing me away gave in to little gasps of excitement as I feasted on her breasts and ran my hands all over her triathlon-toned body. I buried myself to the hilt in her pussy, but before I could pull back for another thrust, Stacy's legs locked behind me, trapping my cock inside her. "You can't make love if you don't love. I want to hear you say it."

I chuckled, "Why does the L word mean so much to you all of a sudden?" Refusing to be told what to do, I ground my pelvis against her clitoris anyway in an undulating motion. It drove her nuts like it always did, and I knew she enjoyed wrapping her legs around my back and butt as I pressed my undeniable weight and strength into her. As I slowly humped her against her weak protests, and my cock probed ever deeper, I couldn't resist adding, "What if the next girl wants me to say I love her too?"

This time I was ready for the slap. Stacy blinked in surprise as I caught her wrist, then moved with her other hand to slap, but I caught that easily too. She wrestled briefly with me as I brought her hands behind her head to trap her. She struggled against my grip, her breasts heaving as she did so, but I was having far too much fun dominating my feisty Asian lover. "Well do you love me or not?" Stacy finally panted out, out of options to resist as I trapped her hands behind her and had my way with her on the bench.

"I do." I kissed her roughly, panting as I fucked her.

"Do what?" Stacy's breasts jiggled furiously in time with my thrusts. She grabbed on to the bench

"Love you." The blood was all between my legs and plunging repeatedly into Stacy. I couldn't think of anything witty anymore.

"Say it for me, JD." She squeezed her thighs and pulled me in tighter.

"I love you."

"Say it louder." Stacy arched her back, guiding my cock to thrust straight into her G-spot.

"I. Love. You."

"Louder!!"

"I LOVE YOU KEKOA!!" I barely pulled out in time before I shot rope after rope of cum all over the waist and tits of my new girlfriend.

All considered, I've had worse workouts.