BB Mythology: 3 Balls, 2 Strikes

Story Info
Two dragon gods have some seriously ball-thumping sex.
3.7k words
4.41
17.6k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiBB
kiwiBB
15 Followers

Time for more dragon god shenanigans! Let's get to know Ayo (God of Fertility) and Iara (Goddess of Playfulness) a little bit better. Or at least, let's watch them have some hot, ballbusting sex.

Like most of my stories, this one involves a healthy dose of CBT, so if that's not something you're into, be warned! Hope you enjoy.

———

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum—"

"Do it baby," gasped Iara, her hips gyrating. "Mmph!"

Ayo gripped his mate's thighs, thrusting up into her as he crossed the point of no return. His dick throbbed desperately — once, twice — and then with a snarl, he exploded. Deep inside the dragoness, multiple thick shots of spunk erupted from his cock, painting her insides with his cum. His length twitched fitfully with each new spurt as it fired again and again. For a few glorious moments, Ayo felt nothing but pure bliss, pumping his lover full of seed until finally and inevitably, his aching balls ran dry.

Still — Iara wasn't finished yet, and as long as that was true, there was more to come. Even as his afterglow began to settle upon him, Ayo braced himself for his partner's next few thrusts.

Iara wasted no time. The dragoness panted needfully as she raised her hips, her lover's cock reappearing inch by inch from her dripping slit...then disappearing in an instant as she slammed herself back down on the thick rod. Their bodies came together with an audible slap, and both dragons let out an involuntary moan.

It was just another typical evening for Ayo and Iara.

The two gods had been mates since the beginning of time — and even now, an eternity later, they still couldn't keep their hands off each other. Their lovemaking was legendary. The Goddess of Playfulness and the God of Fertility had excellent chemistry, and they had had eons to practice their skills. Over the millenia, the two dragons had fucked in just about every position that anyone had ever thought of — plus a few more that they had discovered on their own.

Today, though, the couple was sticking to a classic. Iara was in the mood to ride, and that called for one of her favorite positions: cowgirl. The dragoness loved being on top, where she could take control, find the perfect angle, and get a good, deep dicking. Thousands of hours of practice had made her a pro.

Ayo had grown to love cowgirl, too. It wasn't usually his first pick — given the choice, he preferred a position that gave him a little more power to plow his partner — but sometimes, there was nothing hotter than lying back and watching Iara do her best to make him burst. And boy, was she fun to watch. The white dragoness was always beautiful, but never more so than when their bodies were intertwined. Her strong thighs, her smooth stomach, her tits bouncing as she rode his length to orgasm...and of course, her wet sex, tight around his cock. Together, it all drove his arousal through the roof.

That said, the position had one serious flaw for a well-endowed dragon...especially a dragon with three balls. With each bounce and thrust, Iara's rear came thundering down in his lap with the uninhibited force of a goddess gone wild. Normally that satisfying slap of skin on skin was one of Ayo's favorite things about about sex, but in this particular position...well, between Iara's generous ass and his own thick tail, there was very little space left for his heavy testicles. The poor orbs were constantly getting crushed and flattened — and with an extra third testicle taking up all the spare room in his sac, there was really no chance for his spuds to squirm out of the way. On a good day, he'd escape with just a few hearty thumps. On a bad day, it was like Iara was trying to pound his nuts into peanut butter.

Today, sadly, was a bad day. The black dragon had been able to ignore his growing testicular trauma while he was chasing his own orgasm, but now that he had blown his load, he was really starting to feel the ache. Each enthusiastic bounce of the female's booty brought Ayo's balls a little closer to pancakes.

Still, the male soldiered on. "Cum for me, baby," he growled, his voice wavering as his gonads were squashed out of shape once more. He continued to thrust, even as a fresh jolt of nausea crawled through his stomach.

"Fuck, Ayo." Iara reached back, planting a clawed hand on one of her lover's thighs as she tried to find just the right angle for penetration. She leaned backwards, moaning with carnal satisfaction as Ayo's dick rubbed up against her G-spot. "Oh fuck, right there—!"

Ayo's stomach lurched as Iara's shift in position brought down even more weight on his already battered ballsac. "Nngha—!" he grunted, claws tightening around her hips. "F-fuck, baby!"

The dragoness didn't seem to notice — and she clearly wasn't about to stop. "Oh!" she gasped, claws tightening around Ayo's thigh as she suddenly kicked into a new gear. With a speed borne of horny desperation, she redoubled her efforts, driving herself up and down on her partner's engorged length hard enough to bruise his pelvis. Her free hand moved to grope her own breasts, trying to still them as they bounced chaotically on her chest.

"Gh—!" Ayo scrabbled at her hips, his cries of protest catching in his throat. At this point, Iara was bouncing on his balls like her own personal testicular trampoline. Her rear came down like a metronome keeping time: thump-thump-thump-thump, each blow lighting up new fireworks in his gut. In his mind's eye, the male pictured a trio of oversized walnuts, their shells beginning to crack.

Thankfully, the male's suffering was almost over. "I'm gonn—...ah...ahh!" squeaked Iara, her face contorting in pleasure as she hit her peak. She slammed down on Ayo's shaft one final time, burying the thick length balls-deep.

The black dragon let out a strangled cry — half-yelp, half-mewl — as her ass came crashing down on his scrotum, hard enough to make him see stars. Her booty jiggled with the force of the final impact. The male let out a gasping groan, his toeclaws curling as a sharp ache blossomed through his abdomen.

Iara's toeclaws were curling too. "Mmmmmph~," she moaned, grinding her hips in slow circles against her partner as she shuddered through her orgasm. She arched her back, one hand still planted on Ayo's thigh, the other tweaking the nipple of her right breast. "Ohhhh fuck."

Ayo panted in exhaustion, watching the dragoness twitch and squirm as she sat impaled on his cock. He could feel her pussy rippling around his manhood, trying to milk him for a few last drops of seed. After a moment, the sharp ache in his gut began to fade into a duller, more rounded agony...though as long as Iara continued sitting on his balls, the ache was unlikely to disappear entirely. He gripped tightly at the upper curve of her rear, claws digging into her bare flesh, as though he might try to pry her off of his flattened testicles.

Iara seemed lost for a few long moments, but slowly she came back to her senses. The female took a few deep breaths, steadying herself as she began descending from her peak. She looked down at Ayo, and a dopey grin spread across her muzzle.

"Fuck," she giggled. "I needed that."

"Nnf," groaned Ayo in agreement. "Yeah. Though — nngh — you're kind of sitting on my nuts right now, dear."

"Oh! Whoops." The white dragoness lifted herself a few inches, looking back at where her butt had been. "Yeah, that's my bad." She allowed herself to sink back down again — more deliberately this time, gradually setting her weight back down on the male's ballbag. She cooed as she took his length to the hilt again, stretching to accomodate his girth until her clit kissed the base of his cock. "Mmm. I have to admit, though — you've got kind of a comfy seat down here."

Agony bloomed in Ayo's gut once more. "Not really a seat," protested the dragon, coughing.

"Aww, really?" she teased. The Goddess of Playfulness wriggled in his lap for a moment. "But I thought you liked my ass."

"I dooOOoooo," lilted Ayo in reply. The pitch of his voice rose and fell as the female shifted her weight: left, then right, then left again. It was an unusual feeling, as his testicles slowly reshaped themselves to accomodate his partner. The softness of her rear helped to spread out the load, but that only went so far — she was still a fully grown dragoness, with the bulk of her body weight perched over the most sensitive part of his anatomy. His tail flicked from side to side in agitation.

Iara purred in appreciation as his cock twitched inside her a few more times.

"...Could you get off now?" Ayo squeaked after a moment.

Iara stuck out her tongue, but obeyed. She rose up on her knees, taking her weight off of her lover's abused spuds and letting his still-stiff length slide loose from her sex. The thick length of dragonhood flopped onto Ayo's stomach, happily spent.

Ayo's eyes watered one final time as his mate slid off her seat, but he groaned in relief as his testicles were finally given a chance to recover. His right hand moved from Iara's rear, immediately threading between her legs to cradle his battered babymakers. The dragon winced as he cupped the three orbs in his claws. They felt swollen, and hot to the touch.

Iara saw his expression. "Are they that sore?" she asked, biting her lip guiltily.

"Yeah," admitted Ayo.

The dragoness frowned. "Aww, poor guys." She shifted to get a better look, scooting backwards a bit until she was straddling the male's tail. "I didn't mean to thrash them that bad."

Ayo chuckled. "Not today, anyway."

Iara laughed. "Yeah. No need to bruise 'em on a recovery day." She rubbed his thigh. "I bet I can make 'em feel better, though..."

Ayo felt a sliver of apprehension as the female reached out to take hold of his sac, but he withdrew his hand anyway. That apprehension melted away as Iara gently lifted his orbs, cradling them in her claws. He murmured pleasantly as she stroked across the surface of each sphere, tracing their shape with her fingers. Her touch didn't erase the ache, exactly, but it sure felt nice.

Iara had always had a bit of an odd fascination with her mate's dragonmakers. For one thing, she was constantly going out of her way to take a swat at them, whether by casual sacktap or by "misplacing" a knee when rolling around in bed. It never got old to see her big, strong mate momentarily stopped in his tracks, his eyes wide with surprise. What could she say? Vulnerability was attractive. And no matter how many times she did it, he never seemed to see it coming.

His extra ball fascinated her, too. It was a fitting trait for the God of Fertility, though admittedly an unusual one. She'd gotten her hands on Xonos and Pax a few times, and by comparison, they just seemed...well, less impressive. It wasn't that Ayo was 50% manlier, exactly, but the extra dose of testosterone certainly didn't hurt. The male was always ready to go, and she loved the feeling of his heavy sac slapping up against her. Most girls had to settle for just two jewels in their hoard — it was nice that she got three.

Speaking of which...as the female took hold of Ayo's center orb, continuing her light massage, she couldn't help but notice that something was off. She stopped briefly, squinting at the extra sphere for a long moment. "Huh." She leaned in closer. "That's...odd."

"Hm?"

Iara blinked a few times in surprise, suddenly remembering that the balls in her claws were attached to another creature. "Oh. It's just, uh..." She took one more look at the dragon's testicles. "I think maybe your middle ball...shrunk?"

Ayo stared in confusion. "W...what?"

"Seriously! It's not as big as the others," she pointed out. "Look."

With practiced ease, the dragoness encircled the base of his sac between two fingers, then pulled down gently but firmly, isolating his three marbles at the bottom of their scaly pouch. Sure enough, the dragon's center nut was visibly smaller than its siblings. The difference wasn't huge, but it was clear, especially with its two larger neighbors side-by-side for comparison.

Ayo propped himself up on his elbows, bending forward to take a look. He seemed equally puzzled for a moment, but realization dawned a moment later. "Oh. Ha. Hon, I don't think it's shrinking — I think the other two are just more swollen."

Iara frowned. "Why would they be more swollen?"

The male craned his head to one side, glancing pointedly at her well-padded butt. "I mean, you did just spend ten minutes pounding them beneath your ass."

She rolled her eyes, and gave his sac an impatient squeeze. "Well duh, I know why they're swollen in general — but they should ALL be swollen. Does the middle one not swell as much?"

Ayo winced at the squeeze and shook his head. "I mean, the middle one doesn't get crushed as much, so it's not as swollen."

Iara looked at him blankly. "Huh?"

"Y'know. It's in the middle, so when your butt comes down, it kinda..." He made an ambiguous fluttering motion with one hand. "Escapes."

The dragoness paused. "Really." She leaned in closer again to peer at the orb, clearly fascinated with this new bit of information. Releasing her grip on the dragon's ballsac, instead she pinched his middle gonad between two claws. "How have I never noticed this before?! I bust your balls all the time."

"Not with your butt, usually," he noted. "And you were really going at it just now."

"True..." she conceded. She rolled the orb between her fingers for a moment, considering her options. "So this little guy has been hiding, huh?" She gave a quick, sharp squeeze as punishment. "Well that won't do, will it?"

"Ah—!" squeaked Ayo, his leg twitching at the sudden spike of nausea.

Iara was already forming a plan. "Okay, okay, wait," she continued, sliding forwards to straddle her partner's waist once more. "Hang on, we need to try this again."

The black dragon shivered as his mate grabbed his dick, still sensitive from his recent orgasm. She angled it towards her sex, and before he could object, she had enveloped him once again. Instinctively he grabbed at her thighs, claws digging into her bare scales. The wet tightness around his cock was pleasant, but almost overwhelming.

The female shivered, too, and slowed for a moment as she grew reaccustomed to her partner's size. "Mmph. H-hey there, big boy. Okay, so we were like this—"

Iara leaned back, planting one hand on Ayo's leg as she had before, then sunk down on the last few inches of his shaft. Much to the male's chagrin, her round rear settled between his legs with considerable weight behind it. His testicles, which had only recently finished returning to their normal round shape, began to spread out once more beneath the dragoness's bulk.

"Fuuuuck," he groaned, gripping her thighs tightly to offset the pain.

Iara smiled down at him and stuck out her tongue. Now that she was paying closer attention, she could just barely feel his orbs beneath her, pressed flat in the space between her firm butt and the male's own tail. She allowed herself to tilt backwards a few more degrees, ratcheting up the pressure on her partner's jewels. As she moved, she could sense the spheres squirming ever so slightly, quivering in place as they searched for a route to freedom and found none.

Ayo would never, ever call his mate fat — but she was curvy, and generously figured, and now she was intentionally sitting on his balls. He could practically hear his gonads creaking under the strain.

Thankfully, just as his testicles started to reach their limits, so did Iara. She paused as she found the optimal position, with her butt carefully balanced atop the black dragon's balls. It was hard to tell, but as she carefully shifted her weight from one side to the other, it DID feel like she was seated on top of two lumps, not three.

"Hmm. Now where is..." With her left hand, the dragoness reached behind her back, fishing around with her claws. For a moment she came up empty, but then—

Ayo gasped as her fingers closed around his one unmolested orb. The ache radiating from its two flattened siblings had made the dragon feel like his entire sac was already being crushed — but as Iara gave his middle nut an experimental squeeze, and a fresh burst of nutpain shot through his abdomen, it was clear that things could get even worse.

"Ha!" exclaimed Iara. "You're totally right! Here you are, you little coward." The lucky orb had escaped from beneath her weight, and was instead nestled safely in the crack of her ass, hidden beneath her tail. The dragoness twisted her head around, trying to get a glimpse of her marvelous new discovery. "How have I never noticed this before?"

"Uughaa," blurted Ayo involuntarily, a spasm running through him from head to tail as Iara turned and her weight shifted to one side, pressing his poor right nut even flatter in the process. His tail shot out straight as the female suddenly jammed her thumb into his middle nut, this time earning a surprised yelp from the distressed dragon.

"Get back under there," grumbled Iara, trying to force her partner's rogue bollock back underneath her ass. With a determined push, she was able to wedge it briefly into place...but it only stayed put for a few seconds before popping free and returning to its hiding place. Frowning, she tried again, wedging it in even more firmly. This time, her thumb sunk deep into the front side of the rubbery sphere, stressing its structural integrity to the limit as she insistently crammed it deeper.

Ayo's head was swimming, and he felt about ready to pass out. "B-baby?" he squeaked, eyes watering.

"Hmm?" The dragoness looked up at her partner — then wrinkled her snout in disappointment as she felt his middle gonad slip out from underneath her once more.

"Listen," wheezed the male, "I'm glad you're having fun, but please, please get off my balls."

Iara blinked — then blushed. "Oh! Ah! Sorry!" Cheeks burning, she leaned forwards, lifting herself up off of Ayo's traumatized testicles. "Shit, I didn't mean to—"

Ayo let out a long, throaty groan, melting with relief. His muscles, tense with agony, immediately relaxed. His gut was still a swirling mess of nausea, but at least his dragonmakers no longer felt like they'd been rolled out under a rolling pin. Instinctively he drew his legs up, and his hands slid from Iara's hips to cup his swollen spunk tanks, shielding them from any further harm. He was relieved to find them in roughly their normal round shape. They had grown a few sizes, to be sure, but he had somewhat expected Iara to leave a permanent butt-print on the poor things.

The dragoness finished climbing off of him, his thick length slipping free from her tight sex. "—I'm sorry hon," she continued, moving to kneel at his side. She stroked his thigh with concern, feeling more than a bit guilty as she watched him writhe in place for a few moments. That scrunched up look on his face was — well, honestly, it was incredibly cute, but normally she knew well enough to ask for permission before scrambling his eggs like that.

Luckily, the black dragon was quick to bounce back. "Haaah," he exhaled, as his body slowly started to feel normal again. There was still a deep ache throbbing in his core, but at least now it felt manageable. It was amazing how much difference just a minute of recovery could make. After a bit, he gradually lowered his legs again, stretching them out straight as though to dissipate some of his body's excess tension.

Iara moved to match him, laying down on her side next to the stricken male. She reached out to stroke his bare chest. "I'm sorry, baby," she repeated, now that the dragon seemed recuperated enough to actually hear her. She pressed her body up against his side, placing her head on his shoulder. "I got carried away. I shouldn't have been so—"

kiwiBB
kiwiBB
15 Followers
12