BBC Crusade Ch. 02

Story Info
On a double date, BBC closes the deal with both women!
5.1k words
4.08
22.1k
15
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1996

Israel

With then end of both the work day, and one hell of a week, Tyreese wanted to get cut loose! He desired nothing more than to get drunk, and get laid, and not necessarily in that order.

"Come with me, and keep your mouth shut." Tyreese hissed to his friend Ori.

His friend nodded in agreement and followed him through the crowd of people on the parade square. Tyreese spotted sergeant first class Efrat chatting with a few of their male classmates. Panicking Tyreese grabbed Ori by the arm to steer around her. The black haired woman who was their firearms instructor was someone Tyreese didn't want to see again!

Their journey was brief and ended when they met up with a couple of girls Tyreese had been chatting up during their basic training.

"Aw, come on Tyreese." He whined quietly. "I am still trying to get over Daisy..."

"Dude!" Tyreese said in his best salesmanship voice. "This is how you do it, now shush!"

"But..." Ori tried to say.

"Hey, how do you say something cute to a chick in Jew talk, like princess, or pumpkin?"

"Please, don't talk like that in such a large crowd!" Ori begged.

"Whatever." Tyreese said dismissing his concerns. "Now tell me and quick!"

"Um, try nyscha." Ori stammered out as they approached two women, one with brown hair, the other black hair.

"Shalom Tyreese!" The brown haired Yael said, followed by. "Congrats!"

"Thanks nsycha" He replied still sounding like a used car dealer. "Congrats right back at you!"

At six foot two, the reddish-brown skinned Tyreese towered over the two women who were both about five-foot-four. With his African-American and possibly Cherokee blood, he was unlike anything they had seen before, so much so they didn't bother to look or speak to Ori.

Ori was fine with that, he wasn't much of a people person, and stared open mouthed as Tyreese worked his magic with the two women. Yael was brown haired and slim, with the whitest skin he'd ever seen. She was a contrast to the slightly pudgier and black haired Talia, who had a dusty complexion.

"So we'll see you around seven?" Tyreese asked with a grin.

"Sure!" Yael replied rubbing Tyreese's arm.

"You bet!" Talia chimed in.

Before the two women could walk away, Tyreese had one last question.

"Can ya'll drink alcohol or is that the people on the other side of da river?" He teased.

Yael punched him in the arm, and Talia stuck out her tongue. In the end the two women departed laughing. Tyreese moved over to his frail little friend and wrapped his massive arm around his shoulder. Ori felt small in his friend's grasp.

"What just happened?" Ori asked.

"Put on your clean Yamaka, we have a double date tonight!" He said boastfully as they made their way to Ori's car.

"Uh... we only wear them for synagogue." He replied confusedly. "And besides, which girl is for me?"

"Don't worry about it!" Was Tyreese's only reply.

Later when they arrived to pick up the girls, Tyreese let out a low whistle when he saw how the ladies were dressed.

"Dang!" He cried out.

Talia was much bustier than what either man had expected under her uniform, she wore her shoulder length black hair loose over her baby-blue sun dress. It was so low cut in the front that even Ori noticed her bronze coloured curves.

As if the women were competing Yael's breasts were much smaller, but somehow by forgoing a bra and wearing a tight red tank top, she managed to steal Tyreese's attention. Lastly her light brown hair was worn in a ponytail.

Ori noticed right away that he was a third wheel at the smoke filled restaurant when they were seated, the two pulled their chairs over next to Tyreese.

"Tyreese." Talia said lighting a cigarette. "What are you doing here?"

Tyreese went all quiet, as if he was trying to think up a good lie.

Talia took a drag off her smoke before holding up her free hand to count off his peculiarities. "Firstly, you speak pretty good Arabic, but secondly your Hebrew is mishegas!"

Not wanting to be left out Yael chimed in. "Well, with the exception of anything related to combat, you can't speak it."

Tyreese seemed to relax at this, all those war movies dubbed in Hebrew had paid off! That and what he learned from Ori and Noa. The two women smoked their cigarettes and eyed him closely.

"Next, I don't even think you're Jewish!" Talia said with a laugh.

Tyreese laughed as well at this! He didn't want to reveal his true reason for being there, so he sought to divert their combined curiosity.

"How so?" He stated. "Sam Davis Jr was black and Jewish, besides I'm good with money. Heck, I'm even circumcised!"

At this the ladies burst in laugher as their eyes alternated between his crotch and his chest. Ori caught on to this and spoke up.

"Uh, Tyreese," He said pointing at his mahogany brown friend. "I think she was referring to the Christian cross around your neck."

Another round of tear wiping laughter burst around the table. Even Ori who often found himself left out of most jokes found his ribs hurting! He knew in his heart that Tyreese was his best friend and always had his back.

Knowing that the jokes had the desired effect, Tyreese ready to move on to something else.

"Yo this Chinese food is dope!" He stated loudly between sips of his beer.

"How so?" Ori replied feeling more and more confused with human interaction.

"Look around, none of the staff here are even Asian!" He boasted.

This got the girls laughing heartily, it seemed to Ori that Tyreese had them completely enthralled. At one point each woman had a hand on each of Tyreese's legs, Ori watched in amazement when they both moved higher and touched fingers. He expected the building would collapse under the weight of their angry stares.

Tyreese as usual deflected the trouble by saying. "Let's play a drinking game!"

The waiter brought them a hot bottle of sake, which touched off another round of laughs. Tyreese filled four glasses and taking the lead he spoke.

"The way this game works is someone asks a question and if you have done it, you take a sip." He stated with a wide grin.

Feeling brave Ori went first. "Before this week have you ever touched a gun?"

Tyreese took a sip and when he saw he was alone in this he simply said. "Yo! I grew up in Detroit, that's all I'll say about that."

To Ori it seemed that these two women who couldn't be more impressed... somehow just were.

"Ever had sex with a gentile." Yael said loudly, which drew looks from across the restaurant.

Tyreese and Ori too a sip. Tyreese felt that this game was not going in his favour and had to switch gears, the girls hadn't one sip yet!

"Ever give a dude a trouser kiss?" He said with a wink.

The two girls went for a sip, then looked at each other before going red at the same moment. Tyreese was confused.

"Next question!" They yelled simultaneously.

"Ok, whatever." Tyreese said. "Almost get caught having sex?"

Ori had to think this one over, then took a sip to be apart of the crowd. The game continued very well, the girls got drunk, the ashtray filled with used butts, and Tyreese was on a roll with winning laughs. Ori's mind eventually wandered off, when someone asked about sex with a redhead, Tyreese found he took a sip too fast, and that Ori hadn't! Tyreese sighed in relief as the redhead he banged was Ori's ex!

Sensing that more drinks would ruin his intimate plans Tyreese thought of an idea.

"Yo, this place is getting stale, where do you wanna go?" He asked.

"Let's go to our place!" Yael suggested as she stubbed out a cigarette. "It's close and we have enough drinks there to finish this game!"

"Ok, I just need a sec to freshen up." Tyreese stated.

"Uh, me too!" Ori said, as he followed his tall black friend.

It wasn't until Ori entered the bathroom that he realized that it was a room with one sink and more importantly one toilet!

"I should wait outside." Ori said shyly.

"Non-sense!" Tyreese said. "Shit dude, we showered beside each other every day In that bootcamp!"

Ori couldn't debate that and moved up to stand next to Tyreese as he peed. He tried very hard to not look, he always felt inadequate when he saw Tyreese's much larger and thicker black penis.

"Dude, now that I broke the seal, I'm gunna have to piss like every fifteen minutes!" Tyreese said nudging his friend with his elbow.

Ori didn't much like being touched by another man with his pants down, so he changed subjects.

"Tyreese, what's going to happen tonight?" Ori said as bravely as possible.

"We are battle buddies now, so you be my wingman." Tyreese said aiming his pee stream at a floating cigarette butt.

"Who are you going to pair with?" Ori persisted.

"I dunno? Yael?" Tyreese said. "You can make-out with Talia."

"Ok..." Ori replied weakly.

"Come on dude!" Tyreese teased. "Tell me you weren't drooling over those big old Jew-boobs?"

Ori blushed, then started coughing, with both hands occupied he scrambled to recover. Tyreese laughed heartily as he shook the last drops from his piss slit before tucking his anaconda away. He looked up to see how uncomfortable his friend was.

"Uh, you guys can just talk. No pressure dude!" He declared massaging Ori's shoulder.

"Ok..." Ori replied meekly.

When they stumbled out of Ori's car and into the apartment Tyreese felt like he was going to burst. Asking Talia where the latrine was she guided him through her spacious home. When they stopped it wasn't the bathroom, but rather her bedroom!

She pressed her sweaty chubby body up to his as they started to kiss. All thoughts about using the bathroom were quickly forgotten as Tyreese's erection pressed into her stomach.

For a brief moment Tyreese wondered what Ori was up too, he hoped his friend would get laid. Unfortunately when he planned out the night Tyreese thought he'd be Yael and Ori with Talia. This too was forgotten as he tasted cigarettes mixed with sake on Talia's lips as their tongues combated one another.

Like an uncoordinated four-legged beast with two heads, they made their way to the bed. No one bothered to kick the door shut as Talia fell upon the bed.

Tyreese was curious to see how good Israeli babes were at giving head.

"Perhaps they are better than American chicks?" He wondered.

This thought was quickly dashed as Talia lifted her skirt to reveal she wore no panties! She was also freshly shaved! Tyreese looked at her moist pussy and wondered if she expect him to go down on her? Having no desire to munch on sweaty clams, he leapt between her legs and started to tickle her!

"Stop that!" She roared between laughs. "I'll pee if you don't!"

Believing her Tyreese moved his hand from her ribs to between her legs. He quickly found her opening and slid a long slender digit inside.

"Oh!" She cried out. "You're so thick!"

"That's just my finger." He replied with a smile.

"I don't believe you!" Talia said pushing him back.

With Tyreese and her dress moved aside she gasped again when she saw his long brown finger ramming in and out of her twat.

"Oh fuck!" She hissed. "I'm going to regret this!"

Tyreese chuckled softly, he'd gotten used to the exaggerated sounds that white women make. He pulled down his pants to reveal his brown pole that was tenting in his trousers. Talia scampered down the bed as if Odin himself had torn off the roof and hurled lightning at her.

"Girl where are you off to?" He teased stroking his eight inches of pride.

"I uh... I uh..." She stammered.

Tyreese began to feel worried that she'd shut this down, and with Ori probably making out with Yael he had no back up plan! He watched in curiosity as Talia opened a drawer by the bed and pulled out something.

"My replacement?" He asked a red faced Talia.

"Uh no..." She said embarrassed.

She put the six inch vibrator back in the drawer and produced what looked like lubricant. Tyreese chuckled again knowing that his luck came through! He was going to get laid after all!

"I like this!" He purred pulling off his shirt.

"It's not for my ass!" She said sternly.

"Huh?" A puzzled Tyreese said. "I'm not..."

Ignoring his words Talia continued speaking. "I'm just not in the mood for anal tonight."

Tyreese dumbfounded nodded his head. "Uh yeah, me neither."

Talia had her dress off and tossed it away. Tyreese forgot his train of thought as he stared at her large round tits. Her nipples were a dark brown and... Tyreese couldn't describe it, they were rock hard and not protruding, but... inverted.

He'd never seen nipples like that before and wanted to try them out. Climbing on the bed like a hungry panther, Talia squirted lube into her hand and jammed it between her legs. When he pushed her down she hurriedly stroked his cock to grease it up.

Tyreese wondered briefly why Talia thought he'd make her into his Spartan bunk buddy, but when his flesh touched hers all that was forgotten. His penis head found her vagina entrance easily, but like the gates of Asgaurd being closed to mere mortals, he could progress no further.

"Ugh!" Talia declared in anguish when he cock wouldn't go deeper.

Not being one to surrender at the first sign of trouble Tyreese pushed his well lubricated penis head in further then pulled back. Talia was holding her breath, until he gave up she then exhaled deeply. When he pushed again he went slightly further he considered it a success!

Like a man digging towards the centre of the earth, Tyreese pushed, then pulled to push slightly further ahead. He was surprised at how slow this was going, surely with his cock so greased up he could have slid into her ass!

"Talia." He said softly. "Breath, this ain't gunna work if you fight it."

"Ok." She said with a slow exhale.

Surprisingly that's all it took to loosen her constricting vaginal muscles. Tyreese slid in slowly so as not to hurt her until he felt himself bottom out in her relaxed vagina.

Lying between her legs he looked at her face as her eyes scrunched up and her vaginal muscles contracted. Not as tightly as before, but tight enough for Tyreese to hold his breath so he wouldn't cum too soon.

When she re-opened her eyes they both breathed heavily and started to laugh.

"Wow!" She said in a huff. "That was amazing!"

"Nyscha, I ain't even started yet!" He teased as he lifted his ass and brought his hips to mash into hers.

If someone were to stand at the doorway and watch them in the low light of the bedroom, Tyreese with his dark flesh would not be visible, but Talia's chubby dusty coloured hands clawing at his back would seen. The deep breathing and deep grunts of pleasure would be heard, and the smell of sweat, cigarettes and sex could not be missed.

Now that he could fuck her the way he wanted Tyreese felt like he now had time to explore Talia's petite and pudgy body. More importantly he could get a close up look at her odd tits!

Slowing his thrusts he grabbed a fistful of boob, holding it so he could get a closer look at it. Her dark brown nipple was hard, but not protruding like most women. He brought his face down and gave it a sniff. All he could smell was cigarettes, so he then gave it a lick, and found it tasted like a nipple.

A soft moan came from Talia indicating her approval of his manhandling of her mammaries. Despite his in and out movements, Tyreese managed to keep his head still and form a perfect suction on her nipple.

"Yes!" Talia cried.

Tyreese sucked with all his might, he assumed that he could use his mouth to pop her nipple back out... back to normal. Lifting his head up, he saw that it didn't work.

"Do it inside me!" Talia begged.

"Uh sure." Tyreese grunted.

He was fairly certain that it was ok for him to cum inside her, his concern however was that he had to piss really badly! He didn't know if he could cum and not have a few drops of yellow slip out as well!

With a full bladder, Tyreese whispered a silent prayer to Jesus, one way or another he was going to fill her womb with... cum... and nothing else! To do this he focus on her and the sex they were having.

His thrusts became deeper and harder, Talia clung to him as best as possible, but he was much to fast to be held down. Next he mushed her boobs together like a mountain of mashed potato's and buried his face in it. Her rack was so unique he could hold back no longer!

His orgasm exploded with the force and power of Thor's hammer smashing down upon a fierce foe! Sperm erupted from his piss slit and into Talia's moist uterus. Her vaginal muscles contracted causing Tyreese to yelp in surprise.

Using what limited mental capacity he had left Tyreese willed his penis to spew no more forth from it. Talia seemed blessedly unaware of what nearly had happened.

"That was... so good..." She mumbled with eyes closed.

Tyreese kissed her deeply, he wanted to fuck her again without delay, but the washroom was calling his name!

"Nyscha I'll be right back." Tyreese said seductively.

Talia made no reply to Tyreese as he ran. In the bathroom he wish he could flip upside down to get his upwards facing penis to fire downwards. No thoughts of basketball stats would help relax his hard oak.

"Talia?" He whispered coming out of the bathroom, with erection swinging.

All he could hear was her soft breaths, getting closer he could see she looked like a wreck! Her limbs lay a strewn, and her mouth hung wide open. A glance at her vagina showed his white goo oozing out.

"Shit!" He declared as he looked for his clothes.

He wanted to fuck her at least twice more, but with her passed out, the party was over! He used a cloth to wipe the cum away, then pulled a blanket over her. With one last look at her unusual tits, he left her room filled with regret.

Tyreese headed to the kitchen, he was mega-thirsty and if Ori was done with Yael they could bounce. The apartment was silent, so he assumed they too were finished and passed out.

"Oh?" He said in a startled tone as he entered the kitchen. "I didn't know you were still awake."

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep." Yael said between drags on her cigarette.

Tyreese helped himself to a glass of water before sitting down in the dark kitchen. Aside from a street light streaming in through a window the room was lit by the red glow of Yael's cigarette.

"Where's Ori?" He asked unsure if he should bring it up.

"He's on the sofa sleeping." Yael replied before exhaling a puff of smoke.

Tyreese wondered if she was smiling in the dark, although she was ghost white, it was so hard to make out her features.

"Uh... same with Talia, she's um, out." Tyreese said regretting it, he however thought of a good come back. "Is uh... Ori ok?"

"Yeah, he rambled about some Daisy." Yael said. "He then made a phone call and went to sleep."

Tyreese could feel the rising embarrassment in his face, thankfully in the dark Yael couldn't see it.

"Daisy's a dog right?" Yael asked.

Tyreese put his hand on top of Yael's and said. "Well she is a bitch."

She chuckled softly along with Tyreese, then took a huge drag on her cigarette, which bathed the room in the red glow. He took it as good sign when she didn't pull her hand away.

Yael exhaled a steady stream of smoke, then stubbed out what remained of her cigarette and sat there quietly. Tyreese scrambled to think of something to say before she left.

'What would Loki do... or say?' Tyreese thought to himself in a panic.

"Uh, in America we always kiss to say good-night." He to Yael.

"Yeah?" Sure asked.

Tyreese squeezed hand as he spoke. "Uh yeah."

"No one kissed me in New York last summer." Yael questioned.

Tyreese opened his mouth to say something about 'Jew-York', but he closed it knowing that it wouldn't work.

"They don't know nuttin on the East Coast," He said boldly. "Detroit was founded by the French... they invented the good-night smooch!"

12