BBC Crusade Ch. 04

Story Info
He awakens to a redhead seductress!
2.8k words
4.28
7.4k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1996

West Bank

Tyreese struggled to open his eyes. He knew he wasn't dead because he felt pain all over. Blinking repeatedly, he couldn't make anything out, it all appeared so very blurry.

This wasn't the first time he'd been knocked out, or even the first time kidnapped. Growing up in Detroit, the tall, brown-red skinned Tyreese had seen it all.

Starting with his toes then working upwards, he took stock of himself before turning outwards to his environment. He noted each ache and pain to determine if it was an immediate concern, or something he could worry about later.

As he tried to move his legs, then later his arms, he discovered that he was bound.

"Oh yeah..." He groaned out loud as he remembered that he was tied to a chair.

He had no recollection of time as he became more and more aware of his surroundings. He recalled the explosion, the old man, and especially the beatings in the very chair he was in.

His torturers were amateurs in his opinion, they hurt him with no goal in mind, they asked no meaningful questions and seemed to avoid causing any lasting injuries. He wanted to laugh at them, but from past experience with rival gangs and the Detroit PD silence was the best course of action.

He moved his head around trying to focus his eyes, he didn't remember taking any heavy blows to his eyes, and was starting to get concerned. His ears seemed fine, he heard soft footsteps approaching him.

"Just relax for a moment." Said a female voice in very clear English.

"I can't see." He mumbled as best he could towards the sound.

"Shhhhhh." Commanded the female voice in English. "Your eyesight will return to you in time, you're wearing a gas mask."

"Where am I?" Tyreese said slightly worried.

"You're tied up in an apartment in the West Bank." Replied the voice curtly.

Tyreese was fed up with his situation. "Who are you?"

The voice started to talk, then burst out laughing when she realized that Tyreese was toying with her.

"My name is Sarah." Declared the woman, her composure returned.

The foot steps halted near him, then he felt fingers touching his neck feeling for something. He tensed at being unsure what to expect. In a moment all was revealed as she pulled a gas mask off of his face.

"Ah!" He said taking a deep breath. "That feels much better."

"Keep quiet." She hissed at him.

Standing before him was a young lady in a dark blue baggy jilbab. Tyreese had caught glimpses of her during his time there, his captors would always hustle her away if she stared too long.

Her hair was covered, but with her fair skin and blue eyes, she easily could be mistaken for an American girl.

"I said keep quiet!" Ordered Sarah.

"Why, you ain't gunna hurt me." Teased Tyreese.

"Huh?" She replied.

"It's pretty obvious you're here to save me." He remarked.

She didn't rise to his baiting as she spoke. "Stay still I'm going to untie you."

"Don't bother." Tyreese said with a smile. "I'm almost free as it is."

The young lady stepped back from Tyreese as he pulled his arms out of the ropes, then started on his legs. Looking about the bare apartment he could seem most of his captors on the floor.

The lady before him was impressed but appeared to be suppressing it, so he explained himself as he freed himself.

"These dudes here don't know ropes, I figured out their routine and was planning on bouncing tonight." He remarked standing up then stretching to restore blood flow to his limbs.

"You think you're so smart don't you?" She snipped as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Smarter than these chumps?" He gestured towards the men on the floor. "Yeah."

The lady huffed now unimpressed at Tyreese, who was flexing his muscles.

"You know they have a guard outside the door?" She said.

"Ha!" Replied Tyreese. "That dude don't know cover, if I didn't have rubber bullets in that firefight, he'd be dead."

It appeared that Tyreese was trying to regain his sense of balance as he walked around the Spartan room. When he saw the old man who tortured him he stopped over him.

"There is no peace indeed old man!" Tyreese said bringing his foot back.

"No! Stop!" Shouted Sarah, but it was too late, Tyreese had kicked the man savagely.

"You could have woken him!" She stated angrily.

"If he got up I'd mess him up good!" Tyreese declared spitting on the man.

"So mister know it all..." She said pointing at Tyreese. "What's next."

"Well..." Tyreese said walking closer to her.

"You gotta be like a CIA, but for..." He said before cutting himself off, somehow he figured that pushing her buttons wasn't the way to get under her robes. "Uh... sorry 'bout that, you're like CIA for Israel?"

"Mossad?" She said, unable to hide how impressed she was.

"I guess so, I ain't been her long enough to learn." He said honestly. "Cars might not be the best way for rescue? What with us being so far way, so... maybe choppers?"

Tyreese was now standing next to her, he felt sore all over, and seriously dehydrated, but he also found himself strongly attracted to this woman. He was surprised at this, especially since he'd only seen her face.

He sensed her attraction too, he was close enough that she could punch him in the solar plexus. He could hear her breathing become more shallow, and her eyes dart about everywhere except meeting his eyes.

"You're uh... very perceptive." She said unsure what to say next.

"How long we got?" He asked setting a hand on her shoulder.

"About an hour, they are taking the long route." Sarah said.

Tyreese felt that he was making some serious progress with Sarah, he was going to make a joke then either kiss her or pull his dick out. That routine had yet to fail him on the streets of Detroit, or in the Outremer.

He was surprised when Sarah shook his hand from her shoulder and placed her hand on his upper arm. Her touch hurt him, not because of a tight grip, but it was where the ropes ran across his body. Usually he fled from forward woman, it often meant that they wanted something, be it money, drugs, or the most dreaded of all... a favour!

"So what's the big deal out here?" Tyreese asked smirking.

"Do you think if I knew the answer to that I'm be here?" She replied sarcastically, when she realized he was still smirking she then asked. "What are getting at?"

"Every chick I've met out here ain't into suckin dick." As he said this she burst out laughing.

"Really? Here you are a kidnapped hostage and all you can think of is a blowjob?" Sarah declared half laughing, half serious.

"Yeah, now that you mentioned it, you're right." Tyreese said with a wink. "So what is the deal."

Sarah moved closer, putting a foot between his feet, she was now facing him and inside his personal space. He picked up the cheap perfume she wore that did a pretty good job of masking her body odour. Growing up in Michigan where fresh water was all around; here it was a precious commodity that wasn't squandered on daily baths.

"Almost all girls do it, they just don't like admitting to it." Sarah said softly. "They don't want guys to think they are sluts."

"How's 'bout you?" Tyreese teased.

"I don't kiss and tell." Sarah remarked moving in closer.

Tyreese thought it odd being seduced, but everything about this land seemed backwards to him. Sarah pressed her lips against his, it was clumsy, wet smooch and he loved it! After all the hate he'd seen even a little lovin' seemed mighty fine!

He opened his mouth to say something, but the words failed to come out. Sarah giggled softly, then kissed him again deeper, he relished the taste! She was the first woman he'd kissed in a while that didn't taste of cigarettes.

Between kisses Tyreese looked around for a bed, or a mattress, and saw none. In his mind he'd lay down, she'd get on top and when he blew his stack, he'd go to sleep until the choppers arrived.

Sarah held his face as she spoke softly. "What are you looking for?"

"A bed." He replied simply.

"Don't be such a square." She laughed out loud.

Tyreese shrugged causing her to laugh anew. Sarah smiled widely broadly. She then pulled back her scarf to reveal a head of very bright red hair!

"Wow!" Tyreese gasped out.

Sarah shrugged at this, being a redhead all her life, gasps were nothing new to her. She placed her hand squarely on his member and gave it a squeeze. Tyreese grunted at as his cock grew another inch.

Tyreese had gotten busy several times around passed out folks, the only difference here was he'd face certain death if they awoke. The thought didn't stay in his mind for long, other more pressing desires had pushed it away.

Reaching forward to repay the favour, Tyreese was surprised to see Sarah move back.

"I don't want to have a stain for our ride out." She said taking an extra step back.

Tyreese watched in amazement as she lifted the large blue mess of garments up over her head to place in a heap on the floor. Underneath she wore dark blue bra with matching panties, along with similarly coloured garters and high heels.

"Damn girl!" Tyreese exclaimed excitedly. "You went from the manger all the way to the playboy mansion!"

Tyreese stared open mouthed at Sarah's tight body, she wasn't very busty, but her push up brassiere, more than made up for it. He also noticed how strong her arms were, he wondered if he could take her in a fight. Her stomach was flat and her shoulders muscled.

"Now where were we..." Sarah said seductively walking back to his waiting arms.

They kissed much deeper than before, their tongues dueling in a mini-battle for dominance. Trying to throw her off balance, Tyreese slid his hand back between her legs, she didn't flinch as he felt her growing warmth. Pulling her lace panties aside he was again surprised to see she was shaved.

"Like that do you?" She challenge between kisses.

"Uh yeah..." Tyreese said trying to sound tough.

He slipped a long slender digit between her smooth lips, Sarah gasped in pleasure. Pushing his finger deeper into her she grabbed onto his arm with one hand and his shoulder with her other hand.

As if he had removed the cork from the genies bottle he could smell her musk. It was powerful, primal and hypnotic to Tyreese, if he wasn't completely under her spell, he was now!

Pulling his wet finger out, he then moved it to where he assumed her clitoris was, whereupon he pushed then rotated quickly. A low moan grew in intensity as her face slowly reddened. Tyreese now wondered who had whom under a spell as she appeared to be cumming!

"Fuck me now!" The red-headed Sarah barked out hoarsely, he throat now very dry.

Not one to waste time, Tyreese opened his fly to release his monster dark brown appendage. Sarah's eyes widened at it's size and girth, then touching it to see if it was real she gave it a test stroke.

"It ain't fake." Tyreese whispered.

"I hope not!" Sarah replied lifting a leg up.

This was a new position for Tyreese, he didn't understand the mechanics of it but somehow with her leg on the table behind him, she held his ebon coloured cock and inserted it into herself. She then did what he considered gymnastic-red-head-voodoo-magic as she brought her pelvis up and down into him as he stood.

Glancing out the window Tyreese spotted two little dots in the sky approaching. Sarah noticed them as well and spoke up.

"That's out ride, we have plenty of time!" She declared as she continued to fuck him.

Tyreese put his hands on her hips, first tightly, then softly when he realized she was really working his meat! He'd had women ride him before, but she seemed determined to do this all herself!

Looking around the room quickly to see if anyone was watching, Tyreese decided to take a glance outside. He saw olive as well as date trees, surrounded by more apartment buildings. The distant dots were now recognizable as choppers. Closing his eyes he cursed, as he didn't want any distractions to hold back his orgasm.

"Don't finish on my yet Yankee!" Teased Sarah, who must have felt his penis growing.

Tyreese opened his eyes to see the crimson-haired Sarah staring at him, her pupils had shrunk significantly, leaving her with two giant blue orbs. Not one to turn down a challenge Tyreese shifted his hands on her body signalling a change of position.

Like a ballerina leaping into her partner's arms, Sarah gracefully wrapped her legs around Tyreese's waist then placed both arms around his neck. Her weight was more than he expected, Tyreese didn't account for her muscle mass.

Finding his footing, he stepped away from the table with Sarah in his arms. He could feel his muscles bunching then expanding, this was an exercise he could do everyday!

Sarah shrieked briefly, then held it in! They didn't have a real audience, but she didn't want to create one.

Initially Tyreese did all the heavy lifting, repeatedly bouncing Sarah up and down upon his shaft, her flamed-coloured hair waving about. However without warning she took the lead. Gripping his shoulders tightly, he could feel her tight ass colliding with his lap before launching back off.

This was a sensation unlike any other for him, most girls in the hood were pillow princesses, they wanted to be fucked, and had no interest in doing any of the leg-work aside from giving some head.

The sound of helicopters was loud, he knew they were very close... time was now a limited commodity.

No matter her prayers, protests or begging Tyreese was ready to explode! Shutting his eyes tightly he squeezed her taut body as they fucked in unison! This doubled his pleasure, and despite her efforts her sexual screams increased in volume.

"Uuuuuhhhhhnnnnn!!" Grunted Tyreese as he unloaded his pent up sperm into his new friend.

"Oooohhhh!!" Sarah screamed into Tyreese's shoulder.

Opening his eyes he could see Sarah, her face covered in sweat panting in his arms. The stress of combat, capture and torture washed away with the release of his cum.

The two of them laughed softly to a joke only the two of them knew. Sarah climbed out his arms as she simultaneously un-impaled herself from his shaft. He managed to tuck his slick penis back into his trousers as she pulled her panties over her dripping pussy.

The sound of chopper blades cutting through the air was near deafening! Sarah turned around to put her clothes back on. Tyreese whistled, then stopped when he realized she couldn't hear him admiring her ass. She had on a blue thong that showed off her most incredible of assets.

As if a light went on in his head Tyreese rushed over to Sarah to gather her up into his arms. She kissed him as if it were their last kiss. He shouted to her but she couldn't hear him.

Deciding to take matters into his own hands he pulled her bra aside to see her nipples. In all their sex, he didn't get a good look! She must have figured it out too and pulled his face to her bright pink nipple.

He sucked as hard as he could at one, then she shifted him to the other breast. What they lacked in size they made up with in firmness.

Just as suddenly as she embraced him, she shoved him back. Tyreese felt drunk on his feet as he staggered about looking for a place to sit.

Tyreese soon found his way into the chair he was tied to earlier, he then watched as Sarah hustled to get dressed back into her huge mess of garments. Her sexy frame quickly disappeared under all the layers.

Tyreese yawned, rubbed his eyes and found that he had no energy. Sarah seemed to have forgotten about him as she ran about the apartment making last minute preparations. Her fiery red hair was poorly tucked away, it kept getting into her face.

The red hair reminded him of another woman from long ago, who was also just as bold and fiery. He blinked once, then twice; the third time his eyes stayed closed as darkness again enveloped him.