BBC Cuckold Fantasy to Reality Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's version of 1st BBC.
1.2k words
4.04
36.9k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pervtoo2
pervtoo2
82 Followers

WARNING -- CUCKOLD STORY

=====================

To many stories are written from the male perspective for the male readers. My wife wanted to share her thoughts from a female perspective. BEWARE: DO NOT LET YOUR WIFE READ THIS. SHE MIGHT BECOME A BBC ADDICT LIKE MY WIFE.

Monogamy can get boring, so our role playing was fun for a period of time. It sure beat hubby prematurely ejaculating in me with his pencil dick. Nevertheless, deep inside I knew sex had to be better than this. I yearned and dreamed of a warm large cock attached to a real hunk penetrating my pussy and stretching me to the max as opposed to the cold synthetic dildoes hubby used on me. Hubby does not know but I bought a larger dildo that I heated in hot water and masturbated daily to the thought of being ravaged by an alpha male, like James. I just did not know how to broach making it a reality with hubby.

How do you tell a man that you love that women desire large cocks that stretch their pussies to the max? How often have you girls lied and told your small dick significant other that his cock satisfies you, when you wish it was the same size as Shane Diesel's anaconda?

When we saw James at the Ritz my face got flush with excitement, my nipples got hard, and my pussy started to moisten. I knew I had to have him, but how could I get hubby to think it was his idea. As I eyed his magnificent physique and outline of his massive cock, my pussy juices started to saturate my lace panties. Unlike, the girls in porn movies, I never had a problem with lubrication. The reason I went to the bathroom is to put a panty liner in so I did not wet my jeans.

When I returned to hubby and did not see James I started to panic. I did not want to pass up this once in a lifetime opportunity. Very few women get to be ravaged by their fantasy hunk, the man that they have masturbated to on numerous occasions, not to mention thought about while being laid by their small dicked husband. You ladies all know what I am talking about.

I was elated when hubby told me that were invited up to James room, but how could I get hubby to ask me to make love to James? I decided to play hard to get by telling him, "I hope both of you do not have any thoughts of me spreading my legs for him". All the while I knew there was nothing more that I wanted to do than spread my legs as wide as they could go to accept James' horse cock.

When we got to the room and James dropped his towel, I was awestruck. Looking at hubby's face you could see he was impressed. The bulge in his pants told me that he was excited as I was about the thought of his lily-white wife being ravaged by James. This might be easier than I thought to convince him.

When he suggested that I take a peek at James in the shower, I feigned resistance, but relented after he begged me several times. As I slipped into the bathroom, I stood mesmerized by how built he was. He was black as the ace of spades with 6 pack abs, a bodacious chest, huge shoulder and biceps. On top of this he had the most amazing fuck stick I had ever seen. He wasn't even hard and his uncut cock was 6 inches long and as thick as my wrist. The taboo of a black cock sent shivers down my spine and tingles to my pussy. I knew at this point with or without hubby's approval there was no way I was leaving that hotel room unless James' jism was leaking from my pussy.

When hubby told me, he wanted me to have sex with James, I put up token resistance so he did not think I was a slut. All the time I knew I was going to get the fucking of a lifetime. Girls you know how easy it is to play a guy when he is horny.

I took off my top and lace bra and my 34c boobs sprang free with my nipples hard as pebbles from excitement. I knew James would like my boobs as they are as firm as can be with large nipples that get distended when I am excited.

Then I wiggled out of my jeans and panties which were soaken wet. When I threw my panties at my husband, I knew there was no going back. I was going to lose my BBC virginity. My pussy would never be the same.

I can feel my pussy getting wet as I write this. I need to play with my pussy and type with my other hand. I am going to write a few more paragraphs until I am sufficiently aroused then use my Mr. Marcus dildo to satiate me until James comes over this weekend.

As I walked into the bathroom, I swayed my hips more than usual to excite hubby.

When I entered the bathroom, James got a big smile on his face knowing that he was definitely going to get laid.

As I walked into the shower his body dwarfed mine. I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a long passionate kiss. Usually one warms up to a deep French kiss, but I was so excited my mouth opened to the max to suck his tongue in. I wanted to show him I was going to give myself to him completely.

All girls know that guys love to get a blow job. So after gently washing his cock while still kissing him, I slithered to my knees and started to give him a first-class blow job. I used two hands to stroke his cock and balls and finger his tight ass while sucking, slurping, and bobbing my head. Then I started slapping his chiseled ass.

"Cum for me you black bastard! I want to taste your cum."

This sent him over the top and his ass and balls tightened and he erupted spurt after spurt of white hot sticky cum in my mouth. I held his jism in my mouth to enjoy the taste. Normally, I do not like the taste of cum and will spit it out, but his was delicious. I did not waste a drop.

Even though he repeatedly said, "It's too sensitive! It's too sensitive!" and tried to pull away, I continued to suck until there was no more cum to dribble out of his urethra.

A lot of girls would not risk giving a blow job until climax figuring they might not get laid. Unlike most guys, his virility was evident. While I was sucking his cock, his cock could stand unaided at 11 o'clock. This indicated he was one virile guy. I took a calculated risk. Luckily for me I was right. After spurting spurt after spurt of his jism into my hungry mouth, his cock stayed hard and still stood at 10:00.

I can't write any longer. My clit is so engorged with blood and pussy is so wet and wide-open thinking about my first BBC. Sorry but I'll have to finish the story another time.

pervtoo2
pervtoo2
82 Followers