BBC Cuckold Sniffer's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Missyxrxx
Missyxrxx
15 Followers

Before I was even done cumming, Rachel said I did not have her permission to cum yet and flicked my throbbing cock as punishment. She exclaimed that real cuckolds do not cum until the woman allows and that he especially does not cum on her while she is experiencing superior black dick. Rachel then had me clean my load off of her and suck her cum off of her black dildo that I got the privilege to name. I named it Jamal and she nodded in agreement. It was getting late now and my friends would be home soon and so would Rachel's husband.

With my cock cage still on, I cleaned up the mess like a good cuck as Rachel relaxed. After completing my task I asked her for the key to my cock cage and was met with an outrageous laugh! She told me I was not allowed to remove it until she said so and that it was part of my job as her new cuckold. Rachel then removed her soaking wet black thong and draped it across my face forcing me to inhale her sweet aroma. The sweet smell of cum and sweat was too much to bear and my caged cock leaked out the smallest excuse for a load as I came for the 3rd time today. I was allowed to keep her panties as a souvenir and she sent me to my room with my small cock still caged.

I awoke the next morning and got dressed. My friends were already awake and eating breakfast, which I assumed was part of Rachel's plan. As I put my shorts back on I noticed a note inside my pocket that read "My husband does not know about my BBC fetish. As a result, you have the chance to be my cuckold. You will not cum unless I say and you will not think about me unless I say. I love black cock and will always need black cock. You have two choices, 1) be my cuckold and you get the privilege of watching black dick satisfy me while you watch from the sidelines or 2) make the mistake of convincing yourself you aren't a cuckold and you forever lose the chance to see my sweet body be owned by black studs. If you choose "2", the key to your cock cage is on the dresser and you will wake up every morning imagining me taking black dick and never get to see it. If you choose "1", leave the cock cage on and put on the panties I have placed below your pillow. Choose wisely :) Your Black Cock Whore, Rachel!"

I think we all know which option I chose. It has been 2 weeks since I have seen Rachel in person. I haven't cum since that night and I am under strict orders to watch black cock porn for an hour every day. The buildup in my balls is excruciating and my cock longs to be freed. I hope Rachel find a bull up to her standards soon so I can begin life as a cuckold.

Missyxrxx
Missyxrxx
15 Followers
12