BB's Birthday Bash/Orgy, 2014

Story Info
My Birthday Party goes as planned... and then some.
1.9k words
3.33
28k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, dear readers, today's My Birthday!

Now, in case you're wondering just what to get Me for a Birthday present, read on for a few suggestions!

The main reason I ask for these things is because, well, I'm a Dirty Old Man and a fucking Perverted one, at that!

Another reason is because I'm going through a bit of withdrawal from my Birthday Weekend! Yeah, I'm talking about my Annual Birthday Bash/ Orgy, 2014!!!

Many of you came again, this year. It was great to see you all again. And we had quite a few newbies with us this year! (Get this: Six of the "newbs" were girls UNDER the age of twenty! I kid you not! And two of those were only eighteen! And I got to fuck them both! TWICE! In their asses, too!!!) So, to say that My dick is ready to fall off is an understatement! My poor testicles have turned into a pink, spongy mess and my old prostate? Whereas before, it might have been swollen, due to my age, etc, etc. Well, now, it's shrunk to the size of a wasabi pea!! Although, it might be a bit swollen from the abuse it took from the young girls and their tongues and fingers, as they tried to get me to ejaculate more cum by stimulating it through my asshole! Seriously, these little sluts got a little advice from my Lover, "brookie," (you remember her, right?) and as soon as I'd pop my cork up one of their asses, the other one would try to see how long it'd take her to get me hard again so she could fuck me to cumming in her again! This went on for 13 hours, straight! During which time I came a total of 8 times! In my life, I've cum maybe six times in one weekend! And that was 12 years ago, with Amber and Nathalie! But I'm an old man now... An actual OLD MAN! (I just turned 50 today!)

I'm also out of My special blend of herbs & Viagrow, too! Yet, I'm still fucking horny! WTF, kiddies!

I mentioned brookie, my Love. Oh, I was soooo happy to see her when she showed up at my party! She'd told me on the phone that she couldn't make it this year. Well, you can imagine how totally bummed out I was about that. Apparently, she'd been able to get someone else to fill in for her at her job and she spent all night Thursday, driving down from DC! Imagine my surprise when she showed up, naked, during the orgy! I was thinking about fucking one of the 19 year olds in her ass when, up crawls my young submissive, as silently as ever, and taps me on my shoulder. I shrugged her off, because I was getting ready to lick the ass of that new slut so I could fuck her, when the attention-seeker grabbed onto my balls and started tonguing them and sucking them in the way that always gets me harder-than-steel! I moaned, loudly, looked between my legs and saw a face I've loved ever since I first saw it in the University Bookstore, where I met her---It was, of course, brookie! She took her mouth off me long enough to explain that she'd driven for 10 straight hours and her "brain was fried" and she "neeeeded to be fucked into unconsciousness!" So I picked her up, carried her into my bathroom, turned on the shower, threw her under the hot water and proceeded to scrub all the tension from her shoulders, back, down her legs to her calves, then up her shins, thighs, hips, stomach, the side of her chest, into her armpits, down her arms then back up to her shoulders. Then I washed her long hair with a sweet smelling herbal shampoo.

Now, dear reader, you'll notice that I completely avoided her sexual erogenous zones and I did that on purpose: Because we hadn't seen each other in nearly six months! And I wanted to torture her for just a bit. Seeing my lovely, submissive/ masochistic Lover looking at me, dripping with water, with such need in her eyes, just fueled My Dominant, Sadistic desires. So, I told her to keep her hands at her sides and then plunged my index and middle fingers into her smoldering, smooth cunt and immediately made contact with her g-spot. Luckily, I was able to support her body against the wall of the shower with my naked, wet body, preventing her from falling onto the floor of the shower, because as soon as I did that, her body went into such orgasmic paroxysms, she nearly passed out! I was watching her face as her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her breath just left her body and she started to shake like a shaved chihuahua in a frigid snowstorm!

When her senses returned, after two minutes, she signed, pleading for me to fuck her. "Now!"

And thanks to my special blend of herbs and Viagrow, I was ready for my young friend's voracious sexual appetite! (My reasons for needing the boost to my erection are few but mostly it's because, while I was in my 20's and 30's, I rode a bicycle with a hard leather saddle that pressed on the nerves that feed my penis. Luckily I caught the problem before it did too much, irreversible damage! But it did leave me with a semi-inability to achieve a full, lasting erection. But it's not all bad, kiddies. As brookie will tell you, if I take one of my boner pills, I'm good to go for 2, 3, even 4 days after...)

Anyway, there was my favorite slut, pressed up against the shower wall, in need of a good, strong fucking. So, I just picked up her diminutive form and threw her lithe little body over my shoulder and tossed her on my bed, dripping wet! I grabbed her ankles, spread her legs as wide as I dared, lined my hard-on up with her dripping slit and plunged in, full force, with all my weight! This action took brookie by surprise as I'm usually more tender and not quite so forcefully brutal. Because she hadn't had sex in months, herself, as she later told me, her vagina was really, reeeallly tight! Even though she was wet enough, I think the sudden intrusion probably hurt a little bit. This was evident by the sudden, silent wince that came over her face. I apologized for being so stupid about my sudden intrusion and ceased all motion for a minute, allowing my friend to adjust to my cock inside her oh-so-tight cunt. When the blood returned to her formerly-white knuckles, which had been gripping tightly on the sheets below us, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pushed her lips on mine, sliding her tongue in my mouth. I took this as the sign to resume fucking my slut's cunt. In and out I started to slam into the young slut's body. And the closer she got to climax, the tighter her hold on my neck and the more forceful the intrusion of her tongue into my mouth and throat. It was like, the harder I fucked her cunt with my dick, the harder she was fucking my throat with her tongue! So, I pulled my mouth away from her and forced my tongue into her ear, stimulating nerves that no one had ever done for her. I also threw her feet over my shoulder, practically bending her supple body in half under my weight. This action also gave me deeper penetration into her cunt and this pushed her over the edge! Poor, little brookie's body went all-stiff and then quivery again, as her orgasms finally took her away from reality for a good five minutes! And at the five minute mark, I twisted her hard nipples, sending her deeper into her climax for another few minutes. The kid went directly into blissful unconsciousness.

I felt good that I was able to give her her wish.

So I just got up and rejoined the party going on in the rest of the house. That was when I was able to fuck both of the young, 18 year old assholes the first time! And that was worth a whole chapter by itself!

The highlights: I had both girls bend over with their bare asses up in the air, side-by-side. Well, they were busy playing with each others breasts and nipples and were kissing really Erotically! I lubed up both of their assholes with both hands; my right hand's index and middle fingers covered with lube, buried up to the 3rd knuckle in one slut's butt. And the left's fingers buried in the other's bunghole! As I still hadn't cum yet, I was still rock-hard-and-raging so, I pushed my hard-on into the slut on the right while I continued fingering the asshole of the slut on the left. Then I pulled out as soon as I felt myself with the earliest urges to cum and pushed in to the other slut's bum! Once completely inside her ass, I started fucking her oh-so-tight anus! I felt myself get harder than a 50 year old man should get and continued to fuck this little slut's ass for another few minutes until I felt her ass and cunt quiver like a fist, squeezing my poor erect cock almost painfully. As soon as she stopped cumming, I pulled out and shoved back into the first young woman's ass hole. Hard! In one shove, which caused the kid to shout out in pain. As soon as the other girl (on the left) realized what I'd done, she stuck her tongue on the clit of girl whose ass I had just invaded, causing her to lose it and start to climax like a bucking bronco. So I slapped her bare ass and shoved my cock in all the way and blasted the slut's colon with my first huge load!

I then instructed the sluts to 69 each other and suck my cum out of each others ass! When brookie came out and saw the action, she signed, "Save me a lick," and got on her knees to lick the asshole full of the cum that she'd been denied upon falling asleep on my cock. (She understood my need to blow my wad. She told me a little later, when we were alone in bed, why she wasn't upset, even though, in the past, she's said it's ok to fuck her when she's asleep...)

I was sure to send her off to school again, Monday morning with both a cunt-full and an ass-full of cum, so she was totally happy with the results of her weekend's excursion into depravity! And I know that she came to enjoy her time with all of the guests: There was one of you group members, in particular, whose name shall go unmentioned, who took a keen interest in assisting brookie's vaginal orifice toward multiple, multiple orgasms. For a solid 2 hours, you fucked her and made her cum and cum and cum... She especially loved your 9 inch, thicker-than-her-wrist cock, being shoved as deep as any man had ever gone! And when I shoved my cock into her ass hole as you were fucking her stretched-out cunt, well, that was an orgasm that she will not soon forget. (Oh and FYI: She specifically wanted me to thank you and tell you that she wants to fuck you again next year.)

In any case, kiddies, those of you who attended, I hope you all made it home safely and I hope to see you all again next year, when we'll try to outdo the whole bash again. And thank you for coming to help me celebrate my special day, once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BE SILLY!!!!!-!!

oxox -BB (Dirty OLD Pervert!)

(:-}D)