BBW Babs: Muscle Addict

Story Info
Black Superstud finds love with a white BBW.
2.6k words
4.31
98.1k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiceGuyInVa
NiceGuyInVa
306 Followers

Barbara maneuvered her 278 pound 5'4" body between the other tenants of her condo to check her mail. She inserted her key into the small mailbox and opened it, and her heart began to pound and a smile crossed her lips as she pulled out the plain brown envelope with the letters MMV from California. It was her first video disk order from Massive Male Video and she just knew her fellow neighbors were going to somehow guess what the envelope contained, so she quickly covered it with junk ads and bills, and hurried out of the mail room to catch the elevator to her unit.

Once inside, she checked her messages, threw her briefcase on the bed, slipped out of her suit jacket, silk button down shirt and skirt. She reached around to the clasp of her bra and let her massive breasts spring free, so she was standing only in her sheer green panties. She grabbed a pillow and headed toward the kitchen where she nuked a bag of popcorn in the microwave. She poured it into a large Tupperware bowl, grabbed the bowl, the DVD and her pillow and headed toward the living room containing the large screen TV and DVD player.

She placed the bowl and pillow down on the floor as she ripped open the envelope with the DVD. Her fingers were moist and shaking in anticipation as she inserted the DVD and turned on the TV. She lay her big body down on the carpet, with her head on the pillow, the remote in her right hand and the popcorn within easy reach of her left hand.

She waited through the Federal duplication warning, then quickly moved through trailers for other videos of heavily muscled men: in the gym, in the shower soaping their magnificent bodies, and flexing and showing off their huge hard cocks. Barbara shoved a handful of popcorn into her mouth as her eyes bugged out over the magnificent male flesh, and she quickly hit pause, reached to the waistband of her panties and shoved them down over her knees and feet.

She lay back down and spread her massive thighs to view the screen, and advanced the DVD to the chapter selection, and gasped audibly.

"Oh my God! It's true. He IS in it."

Highlighted as the first chapter was her coworker, Derrick Johnson, the most gorgeous African American man she had ever set eyes on. She had overheard him talking on the phone about how he appeared in a Massive Male video under the name Reggie Summers. Barbara had surfed the internet and immediately ordered the video two weeks ago, and there on the screen, larger than life stood "Reggie Summers" with his arms folded across his massive bare chest, only dressed in a Speedo.

She highlighted his name then entered his section, where she quickly fast forwarded through his contest routines of flexing for the judges, then through a demonstration of lifting weights, dressed in cutoffs and a T-shirt. He moved from a "basement" gym and seductively looked at the camera, and in his deep bass voice explained that he needed to grab a shower, and "would you like to join me?"

"Oh God yes!!!

Barbara watched as the camera followed him slowly up the stairs. He paused long enough to pull the T-shirt over his beautifully shaved head, which showed his massive broad back, tapering into a tight narrow waist.

"Oh God. Would I give anything to lick that sweat off you Derrick…I mean Reggie."

He slowly moved into the bedroom and tossed the shirt on a chair and once again looked at the camera with a seductive smile on his face.

"Why don't you come a little closer while I remove my shorts?"

"Oh yes!!"

As the camera zoomed in to his crotch, Derrick slowly slid the shorts down his legs and stood only in his jock. He calmly turned so his nearly bare ass was facing the camera and made his ass cheeks dance as he flexed them up and down.

Looking over his shoulder, he added, "Guess I can't take a shower in my jock, and moved it over his broad thighs and muscular calves so he was standing bare-assed in all his glory. He grabbed a towel and sensuously turned, causing Barbara to gasp. Before her hung the most beautiful ebony cock and ball sac she had ever seen. He had to be a thick 8 ½ inches, and it swung seductively as he moved about the bedroom. Barbara's right hand instantly went to her hairy moist pussy and began sensuous up and down strokes on her center lips as Derrick made his way into the bathroom.

He moved into the shower and began to soap up his muscular Black body all the while talking in that voice that could melt butter.

"I wish you were here to help me shower. Do you like the way my hands travel over my arm muscles? How about down over my rock hard abs. It feels so good when I reach my cock and move my soapy hand along its hard ten inches.

Barbara's breath was ragged as she pinched and kneaded her breasts, stroking herself faster and faster as he spoke "directly to her". Slowly the camera moved to his cock and ever so slowly moving hand, and she imagined her lips around that huge Black rod. Unable to tear her eyes from his body, she pumped two fingers into herself, imagining that Derrick was thrusting his massive dick in and out of her. When he came, releasing a huge load of cum, Barbara cried out with her own explosion, writhing around on the carpeting.

After ten minutes, her breathing returned to normal, and she ate her dinner and went to bed, unable to get Derrick out of her mind. In the morning, she dragged her bleary-eyed body to the shower to try and wake up. She had awakened three times in the night and had relieved her sexual frustration each time by thinking of Derrick's unbelievable Black body, ending in incredible orgasms.

She lathered up her body from head to toe and was unable to resist one last orgasm before heading to work. She pulled into the lot, grabbed her briefcase and entered the building. On the way to her office, she froze as Derrick was heading straight for her. As she stared at his 6'3" frame advance toward her, she instantly undressed him in her mind's eye, and that beautiful dick was swaying as he approached.

"Hi Babs. You're looking a little beat. Late night partying."

Never known to be shy, Barbara, or Babs as she was known to her coworkers had to look away and giggled like a school girl.

"No Derrick. Just had a lot on my mind last night."

"Anything I can do?"

Babs thought for a minute, and she HAD to give it a shot.

"Well, Derrick. You do have a reputation of being a bit of a gym rat, and I was considering starting to work out and was wondering if you would be available as a type of fitness instructor. I would be glad to pay."

She held her breath, and fidgeted from foot to foot as she waited for an answer.

"I'd be glad to help you out Babs… and no charge. I would enjoy the company while I work out. If you'd like to start tonight, maybe we could have dinner, then go work out in my basement. I've fully equipped it into a complete gym.

Barbara was shocked. Had this magnificent male specimen just asked her out? She just stared at him with open mouth, until he snapped his fingers in front of her eyes.

Babs turned five shades of red and her heart was beating like a jack hammer.

"Are you still with us Babs?"

Barbara laughed self consciously and said, "That's a very nice offer. Yes I would like that very much." They agreed on 7:00 for dinner, and exited to their offices.

The day dragged by at a snail's pace, and it was a challenge to review all the pending contracts she had to analyze, but finally she pulled into her unit at the end of the workday, and struggled with what she would wear to dinner. She didn't know what kind of message she would send, but she settled on a satin black evening dress cut low both in the front and back and hugged her ample curves. Perhaps it was overkill, but they agreed on the Le Fleur restaurant which was quite exotic.

Derrick arrived in his Benz promptly at 7:00 and opened the car door for her. He let his eyes linger on the huge thighs and calves as her dress snuck up to mid thigh as she entered the car.

The trip to the restaurant was a little tense, with just office small talk, but as they progressed with dinner, they both became very relaxed, and were sharing intimate details of their lives.

"So you've never dated a Black man before?"

"No, but I have nothing against dating outside one's race. I just haven't been offered the opportunity. How bout you? Have you ever dated a White woman?"

"No, I just haven't found the right one yet I guess."

The silence that followed once again made the tension return, until the waiter arrived just in time to offer dessert.

Barbara said, "Not for me, if I am going to start a new life of exercise and diet and get this fat body in shape, I need to start now."

"Babs, I really don't think you need to do a thing to your body. You're a beautiful woman as you are."

Barbara was shocked, and wanted to believe him, so she just looked down at the napkin in her lap and whispered "Thank you. Maybe I will have the baked Alaska."

Derrick smiled at the waiter and said, "Make that two."

After dessert, they rode to his spacious house and pulled into the circular drive. Babs grabbed her gym bag and followed Derrick inside.

Once inside Derrick turned to Barbara and slowly moved toward her.

"I can't remember when I've enjoyed an evening more Babs. If it's all the same to you, I would like to put off our workout until another time."

"Wh..What do you mean Derrick?"

Taking her into his strong arms, he stared down into her eyes and said "I don't think either one of us is in the mood to pump iron." Moving his head lower, he gently planted a kiss with his full smooth lips.

Barbara felt the smoldering heat pierce through her body as she wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. Derrick's hands caressed her broad back and gentle folds of her excess skin, then shocked her by bending and hoisting her effortlessly into his arms.

Babs was shocked that he could gather a nearly 300 pound woman into his arms with ease, without breaking their kiss. There lips were locked together with probing tongues all the way down the hall to the master bedroom.

He sat her back on her feet, and before she knew it, her dress was removed and resting on the back of a cushioned chair.

"You're truly beautiful Babs."

"And you're insane. But thank you for the compliment. You made my day."

Moving with a seductive smile on her face, she kissed him once again as her fingers undid the buttons of his shirt and removed it. Breaking the kiss, she moved back a step to admire his body. The video could not do justice to the abundance of dark rich ebony muscle staring back at her, causing her juices to flow.

Once again she moved in to remove his pants and slide them over his legs. She could not resist touching the thighs of steel as the muscles bunched and throbbed in her hands. She also noticed that the hard member of his crotch was expanding in his briefs. Gently, on her knees she inserted a hand up the leg hole to massage and caress his large ball sack.

A moan of pleasure came from Derrick's mouth, so Babs took a hold of his waistband and pulled the cotton briefs lower, exposing his massive jet black tool. Barbara was in awe of its size and beauty as she took his large pole in her hand and still had plenty of room to slip her warm moist lips over its head and halfway down the shaft.

She began to pump him with her hand as she took in the heady musky scent and taste of him. Her other hand moved slowly over his thighs and around to his ass as she marveled further over the musculature of this Adonis.

The sensation was building to a feverish pitch for Derrick, and he gently bent over and drew her up by her shoulders.

"That felt incredible sweet lady, but I have to taste you."

Derrick removed Bab's bra and panties and became lost in the beautiful mounds of flesh before him. He guided her to his bed and lay her down, then slowly moved his head between her parted legs. He studies her beautiful hair covered opening, lost in its beauty before slowly running long fingers up and down her moist opening.

Slowly he moved his head lower, and inhaled her delicious fragrance before licking her warm lips. Over and under he lapped up her sweet nectar and sucked on her hardened clit as Babs writhed and moaned, forcing his head and tongue deeper into her aching pussy, begging for release.

"Oh God, Derrick. I want you! Please fuck me."

Derrick moved up the bed, taking her lips once again in his. He positioned one of his legs over each shoulder, and gently probed her pussy with the tip of his hard Black cock.

"Please Derrick. Don't tease me. I want all of you. Ram it in my pussy."

Derrick plunged his full ten inches into her at once causing her to cry out.

"Oh yes. Fuck me hard you stud bastard."

Derrick pumped her hard and fast, lost in the exquisite pleasure he was receiving as her nether lips sucked him hungrily into her body.

Barbara's hands pulled at every part of his muscular body and she raked her nails across his broad strong back as both of them continued to soar and lose all sense of control.

"Pound me baby. Oh you're so huge! God, your good!.

Derrick continued to thrust his massive rod into her as he became lost in the soft White folds of her skin and feel her legs tighten around his head. Babs had lost all sense of control and turned into a lust-filled animal as she clawed at his butt, and inserted a finger into her asshole causing him to moan with pleasure.

Barbara cried out and clutched his magnificent body to her as the world exploded into the most magnificent orgasm she had ever experienced. The lips of her pussy contracted strongly as she came causing Derrick to shoot his hot load of cum into her hungry center. Both lovers clung to each other as they slowly regained their breath and returned to earth.

Derrick caressed her large back as he held her, and Barbara whispered, "That was incredible. You are the best!"

After a moment of silence which worried Babs, Derrick said "You know Babs, in the restaurant, I said that I never dated a White woman because I never found the right one? Well I think I have finally found her….if you aren't averse to letting everyone know you date a Black dude.

Barbara's eyes filled with tears of joy as she hugged his massive body.

"Well Black Dude, if you don't mind being seen with a fat White woman, I guess it looks like we are stuck with each other.

The End

NiceGuyInVa
NiceGuyInVa
306 Followers