BBW Babs: Muscle Addict Ch. 02

Story Info
Lovers' first big fight, but making up is great.
2k words
4.38
45.5k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiceGuyInVa
NiceGuyInVa
306 Followers

Derrick and Babs exited Bloomingdales to the parking lot and headed toward Derrick's Mercedes. Before they could reach the car, two greasy unshaven White men blocked their path. After dating for six months, both Derrick and Babs could predict what was coming.

"Hey Bubba. Lookie here. This fine dressed Black man got hisself a White woman."

Barbara looked at the yellow teeth, grimy finger nails and unruly hair streaming out of the Budweiser baseball caps and knew they couldn't share an IQ of 100 between the two of them. She moved in front of Derrick trying to head off a confrontation.

"Listen guys. We aren't looking for any trouble, so why don't we just go our way, and you go yours?"

"How 'bout that Reggie? The big bad Black man lets his fat white woman speak for him. You could stand to lose a hundred pounds or so Sugar, but them tits sure are nice."

Babs could feel the heat from Derrick emanate from behind her as he moved closer to the two lowlifes . She turned, putting both hands on his chest to stop him and pleaded with him.

"Honey, don't do it. They aren't worth it."

Derrick handed her the two bags he was carrying, then turned his attention back to the two smiling rednecks.

Well Hell Bubba, looks like our Black brother here wants to dance a little. After scratching his jaw, Reggie took a huge sucker punch at Derrick, but Derrick was expecting it, ducked, and slammed his hard fist first into Reggie's stomach, and then to his chin, sending him to the ground, knocked out cold.

"Why you sum' bitch. Look what you did to my brother."

Bubba advanced on Derrick like a man possessed, throwing both fists wildly, with Derrick able to block the punches against his forearms easily. Then with a stiff jab, he stood Bubba up straight with a fist to the face, knocking out a tooth, and bloodying his nose.

He sent two lighting shots to his gut doubling him over, then with an uppercut, sent him sprawling back on the pavement, knocked out beside his brother. Brushing himself off, he looked over at Babs who stared back at him with an angry look on her face.

"You all right Babe?"

"I'm fine Derrick."

They entered his Mercedes, and the drove off in silence. After five minutes, Derrick finally said, "OK Babe, what's up? Why the silent treatment?"

"Dammit Derrick. I asked you not to confront those two. Maybe they WERE the slimiest most racist sons of bitches on earth, but you can't solve anything through violence. As long as we are together, we are going to have assholes put us down for loving outside our race, or because of my weight."

"I can't believe you Babs. You wanted me to just turn a deaf ear to those scumbags?"

"Yes Dammit. Yes I did. I love you more than anything Derrick, but if I am going to put you in a position where you need to fight for the rest of our lives, our relationship just isn't worth it."

"Fine. Fine. If I can't stand up for my beliefs and my lady, then maybe we SHOULD break up."

Babs looked out the side window and tears began to flow from her eyes. The last six months with Derrick had been the happiest of her life, and she didn't want it to end, but she didn't know if she was strong enough to go through life with all the racist comments, or God forbid, bringing children into the world who might be ridiculed because of their mixed race parents.

Derrick turned into the circular drive of the spacious Colonial that they now shared, and they entered the house in silence. Barbara dropped the bags in the bedroom, then headed toward the kitchen to prepare lunch.

Derrick changed into shorts and a t-shirt and headed down to the basement to work off some of the tension by lifting weights.

Both lunch and dinner were tense, with both eating little, and saying even less. After the table was cleared for the final time, Babs retired to the bedroom to read, and Derrick went to his Study to check his portfolio on the computer. He surveyed his investments. Three quarters of a million in stocks and bonds. A beautiful house. A beautiful woman. Everything he could have hoped for by age 33, but at that moment he was feeling miserable.

He stared at the screen in silence, then logged out and slowly rose and headed down the hall to the bedroom. He stared at the beautiful full bodied woman, dressed in her knee length nightgown and felt the love. Not one to find apologizing easy, he stalled at the bedroom entrance, but then entered, knowing that it had to be said.

He cleared his throat, causing Barbara to look up from her book.

"Honey. I've been thinking all day of what you said earlier, and although it kills me to let assholes get away with ugly remarks, I realize you are right, and I was wrong to fight with them. I will try to do better in the future."

Babs lay down the book and slowly rose from the bed and caressed Derrick's cheek.

"Thank you Honey. I know it hurts, and it's not easy to turn the other cheek, but if our relationship is going to grow, we will just have to accept the fact that even though our world is supposed to be civilized and accepting of differences, there are still racist morons out there who will want to cause us trouble. I love you more than anything Derrick, and want to spend the rest of my life with you, no matter what anyone says."

Derrick took his big sexy lover into his strong arms and joined their lips in a soft kiss. "I love you too Babe."

They joined lips once again, and Babs grabbed the workout shorts and pushed them down over Derrick's legs. Parting briefly, Derrick removed Bab's nightie while Babs removed his t-shirt and jock. Derrick went to one knee and placed a finger on each side of his lover's silk panties and pulled them down over her massive thighs and calves.

He picked them up as he stood, and with a smile brought them to his nose and inhaled deeply.

"Pervert."

"Hey, can I help it if I have the most beautiful big woman on earth, whose scent drives me crazy?"

Taking his huge black cock in her hand, she moved in for another deep kiss. As their tongues wrestled for supremacy, Babs stroked him slowly until he was fully hard. Derrick's hands tenderly explored the huge expanse of flesh on his lover's 278 pound body, lost in the folds and softness of her.

He let his hands caress and knead the fleshy globes of her ass, loving the way that her body jiggled as it was caressed. As he stroked up and down the crack of her thick ass, his other hand alternated between each huge breast, stroking and teasing the nipples until they were both erect.

Derrick broke the kiss, fully aroused and led her to the bed. He lay on his back, and instructed her to lay on top of him facing his feet. After six months of daily love making, she knew just what Derrick wanted and just how to please him.

Gently she straddled his head, and slowly lowered herself, until her whole lower body was covering his nose and mouth. She had lived in fear that she would suffocate her poor lover, but he had never once complained, and her weight and smell just seemed to excite him further.

"Oh my God that feels incredible. Oh yes. Lick my pussy and asshole."

Babs became lost in the sensation as she spread Derrick's thighs of steel for access to his ass crack, large dangling ball sack and fully erect cock.

Slowly she ran her tongue around the purple black head and licked at the sweet pre-cum, then took the head in her mouth and sucked gently as her fingers stroked and teased up and down the crack of his beautiful firm ass. His scent was intoxicating as she lowered her head to take three quarters of his massive length into her mouth, producing a groan of pleasure from Derrick's muffled lips.

Derrick was lost somewhere between pain and ecstasy as her beautiful full ass and pussy rocked with increasing force on his captured face. He breathlessly lapped at her sweet hairy pussy, then let his probing tongue travel up to her puckered asshole. He was in ecstasy as he ran his hands over the giant globes of her ass, roamed his hands over the soft folds of skin on her sides, and over the huge stomach and up to her dangling, swaying breasts.

Babs was becoming delirious with the tender licking and caressing of her big full body, so she closed her eyes and let her instincts take over as she held his balls firmly in one hand, and deep throated his massive organ with expertise. She inserted a finger between his muscular ass cheeks, and Derrick knew he must take her at that moment, or he would come any second.

Gently he moved her off his face and directed her to stand at the foot of the bed and lean over, resting her upper body on the bed. The view of her beautiful wide ass was more than he could bare, and he slowly moved up behind her.

He took his giant tool in his hand and slowly ran it up and down the slit of her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh God Derrick. Fuck me hard."

"In time Love."

Derrick took his time stroking her pussy, inserting an inch, then removing it, causing Babs to shriek with sexual frustration."

"Dammit Derrick. Fuck me now!!! Please, I can't take anymore."

Derrick knew the moment was right, and plunged his longer member in all at once causing Babs to cry out.

"Oh God yes! More...please."

Derrick continued to pound into her warm opening over and over as he alternated between squeezing the fleshy jiggling globes of her ass, and her massive swinging breasts.

"Oh you're pussy's so tight Babe."

He clung to the soft folds of flesh at her sides as he stroked her long and deep, until his pace quickened with a mind of its own. As warm body slammed against warm body both lovers were losing control. Animal groans filled the air as ragged breathing was forced from their lips. Heat coursed through their bodies as Derrick pounded into her flesh and Babs moved her tight pussy to meet him.

Every muscle in Derrick's magnificent body was flexed to its peek as love was transformed into raw animal sex as he pounded his love tool into her. He reached underneath her and took her hard bud into his fingers and lightly pinched and flicked her nub as he continued to thrust.

"Oh yes Derrick. Yes....I'm coming," and as she cried out in ecstasy, her pussy lips tightened, clamping on to Derrick's big shaft, sucking him in and making him explode into her. After emptying his load into her, he gently continued to pump in and out as he licked and kissed her back, then came to a halt, his softening dick still in her as he lay on her back.

Both exhausted lovers slowly moved to lay on the bed and Derrick wrapped his arm around Babs as she lay her head on his shoulder. Satisfied and content, she ran a fingernail up and down his stomach and chest admiring the exotic hard muscle beneath the thin black skin.

"Promise me we'll never fight again Love."

"I can't promise you that Honey, but if that is an example of how we will always make up, I want to fight on a daily basis."

"Crazy man. I love you Babe. Just please remember that the world is full of racist assholes who can only preach hatred, so for me, will you just try to let their ignorant words go in one ear and out the other. Fighting with them only brings you down to their level."

"I'll do the best I can, my sexy, wise, White woman."

"Well that's all I can ask, my irresistible Black stud."

NiceGuyInVa
NiceGuyInVa
306 Followers