BBW Blind Date Surprise

Story Info
Jake finds love with the older BBW he never knew he needed.
5.1k words
4.62
53.2k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,643 Followers

A short little love story. If you don't like big women, please don't read it! If you like it, don't forget to vote and comment.

***

It wasn't meant to be a blind date or a surprise. It was a simple mistake that came about from multitasking, not focusing and doing things too fast. That was one of Jake's problems though, and he'd soon find himself in an entirely new situation, and enjoying it in spite of himself.

Jake had decided to try online dating on a whim. He'd been dating but none of the girls he'd been going out with seemed to pan out. Either their interests and life goals didn't match his or their personalities were terrible. He was beginning to see his life as a sham. He really didn't care about anything his friends did. His last girlfriend, although model beautiful, was shallow and self-centered. Jake found himself drawn to tall, athletic types who took care of themselves and worked out as hard as he did, but finding a girl that wanted to sit down and binge watch the new sci-fi series on Netflix with him was near impossible.

Jake worked out a lot and was proud of his body. He spent five days a week in the gym and watched what he ate. He worked at a brokerage firm and everyone there seemed to be a carbon copy of Jake. They all worked out. They all dated the tall model thin girls. They were all obsessed with image and reputation. Jake was starting to get sick of this life though, and was seriously considering a new job and trying to find dates that had more in common with him. He really wasn't sure how to do that, though.

It was after working out one Wednesday, that Jake created an online dating profile. He had taken his time with it and uploaded some great pictures. He'd already had a couple of messages and things were looking good. Maybe this was the change he needed in his life. He was browsing through his matches when he came across a picture that took his breath away. She was Scandinavian/American with naturally platinum blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and a smile that could melt a glacier. He clicked into her profile, seeing more pictures. She was statuesque with a runner's body. He admired a couple of the pictures showing her competing in one of those obstacle course races. She was the one. He was sure of it.

His doorbell rang, and expecting his nosy sister, he memorized her username and closed the tab in his browser. He was slightly embarrassed at using an online dating site and didn't want his sister asking him a million questions about why he needed to use one.

It turned out to be his neighbor upstairs asking about a notice he had received from the homeowners association. Jake came back to his computer and opened back to the website annoyed that he had to log back in. Just then his cell phone rang. This time it really was his sister.

"Hey Jake."

"Hey sis."

"Whatcha doing?"

"Finishing up some emails and getting ready to make a salad."

"God Jake," she snorted, "order a pizza and live a little bit."

"I care about my fitness and health, Jane," he said a little annoyed and forgetting his password already.

"So do the rest of us. We just don't obsess over every little calorie. You look great. Hey what happened to Gretchen?"

"Oh... we broke up."

"Good, she was a bitch."

"Jane!" He snapped, finally logging in and accidentally typing in 'heather300' instead of 'heather34C'. Distracted by his sister he didn't even notice the pictures or profile that he was on, and went straight to send message. He wasn't going to let this little hottie get away. He had to message her fast.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Sorry... What?" He replied typing madly away, putting his real email address in the form. It was way faster than the in app message system. He pressed send.

"... and then I said hell no," he heard his sister finish.

"Wow, that sounds crazy," he replied having no idea what was going on.

"Yep, that's your typical, 'I haven't heard a word she was saying' response. Eat some damn carbs and learn to live and I'll talk to you later. I still love you little bro. Oh and try not dating any more bitches. Ha!" And with that last barb, Jakes sister hung up.

Jake shut down his computer and went to make a salad and then sat down to watch a couple of episodes of Black Mirror. God, he loved that show. Gretchen only wanted to watch the Big Bang Theory or Friends. He hated shows like that. He knew his new hottie, Heather would be different. He just didn't know how different she would be.

The next morning before work, Jake checked his email. BING! He had an email from Heather.

"Hi Jake! Thanks for messaging me. I checked out your profile and you are super cute too! I'd love to go out with you. Your profile didn't mention that you liked girls like me, so I'm really glad you contacted me. I would have passed right over you! Let me know when you'd like to go out. I'm free most of this weekend. Thanks! Heather."

"Hell yeah," Jake said out loud to himself. "I've still got it. Wait till the guys at the office get a load of you at the office pool party!" He wasn't sure what she had meant by "girls like me" but he assumed he hadn't put anything about running in his profile, or maybe he'd clicked a wrong age bracket by accident. He made a mental note to double check his profile later. He sent Heather an email asking if she was free Saturday night and they could meet anywhere she liked.

When Jake got home from work he was pleasantly surprised to find a couple of emails from Heather.

"Hi Jake! Well I love to eat, but you already knew that! Hehehe...let's do Italian at Primo Optimanis! It's my new favorite place. Meet you at five?"

Then the next one.

"Gosh, I just re looked at your profile and you probably didn't want Italian, but they have the best salads there. I just checked your profile again, and it didn't say anything about older woman, so again I'm so glad you messaged me or I would have passed over you for two things. I'm super excited!"

He liked her already. He replied that he loved Italian and that he thought they both deserved a cheat day and that she couldn't be that much older than him. He made another mental note to check his profile. Had he put the wrong birthdate in?

Saturday arrived and Jake was determined to impress his Scandinavian cutie. He thought he was dressed well, but not too formal, and he had even picked up a rose for Heather. He arrived early, got a table and sent Heather a text saying that he'd be looking for her when she came in the door.

People came and went, but no Heather. He decided to walk to the door to double check. There was a cute, but bigger, older woman waving in his direction. Jake looked behind him, didn't see anyone and kept walking towards the door looking for his tall blonde, date. When he reached the front foyer, he couldn't ignore the lady any longer. She came right up to him and gave him a big hug.

"Uh..." he muttered smothered against her massive chest. Before he had a chance to ask if they knew each other, she backed up and took the rose from his hand. "That's..." he started to protest.

"Adorable," she said smiling warmly at him. "Thank you!" Then she came over and give him another hug, kissing him on the cheek. "You're even cuter in person," she said, "and just as funny... pretending you couldn't see me! I know I'm not hard to miss! Do you have a table?"

Jake wasn't a completely stupid man, and in a couple of seconds he had ran through all of the possible scenarios in his mind, coming to the realization that he had messaged the wrong Heather on the dating app. "Heather," he said, and when she looked over at him. "Right this way!" He continued, warmly. Inwardly berating himself, knowing that someone was going to swoop right in on his online hottie. He had missed a prime chance with his stupidity and carelessness by clearly messing up profiles. "Wow," he muttered.

"Wow?" Heather asked.

"Yeah!" Jake responded quickly. "You're even cuter in person too. I'm so lucky!" he lied.

"Thank you!" She beamed at him sitting down.

Jake had to admit that she was cute for her size. She was very pretty, with a warm smile. Her lips were a little larger than he liked on a woman and she had a plump round face. He knew where the three hundred in her profile name had come from, though. She was easily three hundred pounds and had an enormous chest. Her breasts pushed out proudly against the flower print dress she was wearing, as did her stomach. She was also clearly at least ten years older than him, if not more.

"Do you have kids too?" She asked, almost immediately.

Jake coughed. This was getting worse by the minute. "Uh no, not yet," he recovered.

"Oh okay. You're profile wasn't clear."

Damn that profile, Jake thought again, vowing never to do online dating again. "How old were your kids again?" He asked. "I forgot."

"Oh, I just have one; Kelsey and she's four and super adorable. You'll love her. I'm open to having more. I know, I'm a little older than you, but it's definitely a possibility."

"Wine?" The waiter saved Jake.

After that, the conversation became more casual and Jake had to admit that he was having a good time. He just hoped none of his friends walked in on him. What would they think? He found out that they both liked the same shows, music, movies and books. It was really astounding how much they actually had in common.

Their meal came and as Heather had promised, it was delicious. Since it was a cheat day, Jake ordered dessert too. He could always work it off tomorrow.

As they sat there finishing their chocolate mousse, Heather asked. "So, I was really nervous about meeting you. I'm older, and you're so athletic. I don't date much because of Kelsey, but I really had a great time."

"You know, I did too." Jake said truthfully. "I had a really great time. Thanks for going out with me."

"What do you like about bigger women?" She asked suddenly, looking into his eyes.

"I don't know," he said truthfully.

"Well, we're soft, right?"

"Yeah," he smiled, remembering her hugs.

"And I know you like these," she said subtly cupping her breasts. "You've been steeling glances at them all night."

"Uh... sorry," he muttered, feeling embarrassed. He never felt embarrassed or off balance on dates. This was a first for him. He had to admit that he was fascinated by her giant breasts. He wondered what they looked like. I was fascinated by her belly pushing against the table of their small booth. He found that he really wanted to see what that looked like as well.

"Don't be," she smiled. "I like the attention, and you aren't a jerk about it."

"Thanks... I," he sighed. "I don't even know what to say."

"Then don't say anything," Heather said, reaching across the table and taking his hands in hers. "You have strong hands."

The bill came and Jake paid it and walked Heather out the door. "Did you drive here? I mean do you need a ride home?"

"I took an Uber, actually, and yes I'd love ride home please,"

"You bet, come with me," Jake said walking ahead of Heather. He led her to his BMW.

"Wow! That's a really nice car. I've never been in one. Oh, these seats are so small," Heather said squeezing herself into the passenger side seat.

Jake drove Heather to her apartment complex. The seatbelt disappeared between her cleavage. He had to fight himself to keep from looking over at her. They pulled in to her complex, and it was probably the shadiest place he had ever been to in his life. "You guys live here?"

"Yeah," Heather said, defensively. "It's not as bad as it looks. I've never had a problem here and Kelsey knows all the neighbors. We all look after each other."

"Well, let me walk you up."

"I was hoping you would," Heather smiled at him.

Jake opened the passenger side door, taking her hand. She had a hard time getting out of the car, but Jake managed to pull her to her feet. It was kind of nice holding hands with heather as he walked her up to her apartment. Gretchen never wanted to hold hands. When they got to her door, Heather paused for a moment and then wrapped her hands around Jake and kissed him. Her thick lips felt heavenly against his, and he loved the feeling of her enormous boobs against his chest. She was so soft. It was the most amazing sensation.

"Will you come in for a minute?" She asked.

He wanted to say no, but he couldn't. "Yes."

Once inside, Heather pushed Jake against the door, crushing her luscious body against him, kissing him deeply and sliding her hand down to the front of his pants. Despite himself, Jake was hard as a rock. Heather moaned against Jakes mouth as they kissed, urgently rubbing her hand against his cock. Then she pulled back. "I need a drink."

"Me too," Jake croaked.

Heather poured them both a glass of red wine. Jake downed his in one swig. Heather laughed at him.

"Sorry, I don't usually do that."

"It's okay," she said peeling down the top of her dress, revealing an industrial strength, pink flowery bra.

Jakes hands explored it as they kissed again.

She peeled off her bra, exposing the biggest tits Jake had ever seen or imagined. "Wow," was all he could say.

"Touch them," Heather whispered.

Jake roughly kneaded her giant boobs as they continued kissing.

"Stand up," she ordered.

Jake obeyed, taking off his shirt as he did.

"My god you've got a great body. I've dreamed of someone like you." She unfastened Jakes pants and pulled them to the floor. His cock was straining against his boxer briefs. Heather pulled those down as well, letting Jakes cock spring free. "It's so big," she cooed, and took him into her mouth. She slid her plump lips all the way down to the base of his cock, letting the tip touch the back of her throat. "Unggng," Heather made a gagging noise as she bobbed her head up and down on Jakes cock, slurping her tongue around it, and drooling.

"Oh fuck!" Jake croaked. This was already one of the best blow jobs he had ever had. He looked down, locking eyes with Heather as she worked her mouth up and down his cock. Embarrassingly, he was already about to cum already. "I'm so close... I can't... I'm going to... I'm sorry..."

Heather grabbed his cock and pumped it as she sucked him. Not giving him a choice to pull out of her mouth, he grunted he shot his load into her mouth. She moaned as she received his sperm, swallowing every last drop of it.

She pulled her mouth away when he was spent. "That was delicious. No mess either." she said, sitting back on the couch and pulling her dress all the way off. Her fat belly jiggled as she pulled her panties off. "My turn,"

"God that was good," Jake managed. He'd never had a girlfriend that had let him cum in her mouth. It was an amazing first. He'd only seen that happen in porn. "Of course," he said, kneeling down in front of Heather. He'd gone down on plenty of girls but never one as large as Heather.

She lifted her legs up onto Jakes shoulders as he moved in. She smelled amazing. He had to move her belly a little to get at her pussy. He gave her a nervous lick and she almost shrieked.

"Oh... oh fuck! It's been so long... you feel so good... don't stop," she pleaded, pushing against Jake's mouth.

Jake didn't stop. He pleasured her like she deserved, savoring her moans of pleasure, thrilling in the fact that he was going to make her cum. It didn't take very long.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed as Jake lapped against her clit. Her whole body shook in orgasm and she squeezed her thick legs against his head. "Oh my god," she said, when she had recovered. "Come on," she sat up and pulled Jake to his feet, dragging him down the hallway to her bedroom. She had a huge King sized bed that Jake admired for a moment, before gazing at his new large sized lover.

Jake was hard again at this point. Heather opened a drawer beside her bed and pulled out a condom. "I need you inside me," she said handing it to Jake and getting on the bed. Jake opened the package and slid it onto his throbbing cock. Heather moved over, motioning Jake to lay down on his back and then she climbed on top of him, grabbing his cock and guiding it into her pussy.

She felt so wonderful, on top of him. Her fat belly against his tight six pack and her giant boobs mashed against his muscular chest. She got into a rhythm rocking back and forth on his cock. Jake was in heaven, grabbing on to her fat hips as he thrust up into her. Heather came again as she rode him. "You're amazing," she said kissing him. "Do me from behind," she said, getting off of him, and onto her hands and knees. She backed up against the side of the bed.

Heather reached back grabbed his cock and guided him against her pussy. Jake entered her from behind, thrusting against her fat ass. He pounded into her, loving the feeling of her ass against him.

That sound of him slapping against her filled the room. Finally, he came again, grunting as he erupted into the condom.

He pulled away and collapsed onto the bed. Heather got up and fetched a paper towel, lovingly removing the condom from Jake's softening cock and then kissing him again.

"Will you stay the night with me?" she asked.

"Absolutely! I'm not going anywhere, "Jake said, not really knowing how he felt, but knowing this was the best sex of his life.

____________________________________

Jake was awoken by soft lips sucking on his cock. Heather was insatiable. She pulled her mouth off of his cock just long enough to say, "Good Morning lover!"

"Good morning, Heather," he croaked.

Heather took his cock all the way into her mouth and against the back of her throat again before pulling off of him drooling all over it. "Can I ride this?" she asked, giving his erection a squeeze.

"Yes," Knowing full well he couldn't say no to her at this point. Why ask?

"Tell me," she said, licking her lips. "Tell me."

"I need to be inside you, Heather... please?"

Heather nodded and handed him another condom, then she climbed onto Jake. She guided him into her wet hole, slowly impaling herself onto him. The whole bed shook as she rode him. Jake sucked a big tit into his mouth, biting the nipple as they fucked.

"Yes!" She screamed, bouncing up on down on him more urgently. "I'm cumming so hard! I love it when you bite me!"

He could actually feel her pussy contracting around his cock as she came this time, still pumping her large ass up and down his shaft. It felt so good, that he erupted mere seconds after she did. "Oh fuck," he shouted, urgently thrusting into her.

Heather collapsed against him kissing him deeply as their tongues danced with each other. "You're so amazing,' she said, finally pulling away. "Coffee?"

"Yes," he said, definitely needing some this morning.

Heather got up, wrapping a large robe around herself. "Throw the condom in the trash please. Don't flush it," she said leaving the room.

Jake went to take the condom off and recognized it had torn. It was bunched up around the base of his cock. He realized in horror, that not only had he fucked Heather bareback, but that he had cum inside of her. It was too much to handle at one time. He hurried to the bathroom and removed the useless thing, throwing it away and cleaning himself up with a washcloth. "Fuck," he muttered and then went to get his clothes and some coffee.

Heather was waiting for him in the kitchen and handed him a cup of coffee. "Sugar or cream?" she asked.

"No thanks... I take it strong, just like my women," His quick wit had returned, but like the asshole he was, he failed to mention the broken condom to Heather. What if she got pregnant? He was beginning to think that would be kind of cool. She was the kind of person, he could see himself with, long term.

She giggled at him. "Come here handsome," she pulled him into an embrace kissing him. "What are you thinking?" she said, not looking as strong and confident as she had seemed earlier.

sethp
sethp
3,643 Followers
12