BBW Experience With Horny Tenant

Story Info
Bangali BBW visits Dhaka and fucks her tenant.
1.9k words
3.56
73.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZeenatJi
ZeenatJi
22 Followers

Hello readers! First, a little information about myself: I'm a twenty-seven year old female, unmarried, short and chubby with long black hair and a fair complexion. Other details are my 34D bust, 38 panty size (I love wearing thongs and skimpy panties) pierced nose, thick puffy slit, and sultry looks. My boobs and butt jiggle when I walk. I'm also known as blowjob queen because I love sucking different cocks till they shoot semen in my mouth.

I visit Dhaka frequently to visit my family. My recent visit turned out to be an interesting one. When I arrived there in summer my parents mentioned that one of the rooms of our house was rented to an older man. He's a widower, retired in late 50s, and a good friend of my uncle who has known him for a long time. My parents were responsible for his accommodation and food.

The first time I met him I was chit chatting with my friends in the evening. My mother introduced us; at that time he gave me a hug and rubbed his hands against my butt. I was surprised at this bold step, and my friends made comments about how he wanted to get into my panties and how happy he was to see me.

That evening when we had dinner together with my family, I noticed the way he stared at me. I helped my mother with the dishes and later we all watched TV. It was getting late. My parents were sleepy so they left us watching TV alone.

When I looked at him, I noticed he was wearing robe in which his cock was visible through the opening. His cock was big, with a thick pink mushroom head and the rest of it black, and he had big black balls. My mouth was watering at the sight of it and so was my pussy. He started asking me about my life back in the US and how many guys I have dated so far. I told him that I prefer dating black men, but so far had dated very few of them. That night I decided to taste tease him some time so I could fuck his cock.

In the morning I was looking for my black thong which was missing. I thought to myself that the maid had stolen it, so I shared my thoughts with mom. She also said that sometimes her bra and panties went missing too

Mom asked me to drop his mail in his room, so I went to his room but he wasn't present. When I left his letters by his bedside I noticed a stack of blue movies were there.

While looking at the covers of the blue movies I noticed my panties on the floor, covered with cum. The semen on the panties was fresh, so I tasted his cum which was very yummy.

"This dirty old bastard has been masturbating with my panties," I thought.

I decided to give him more hard times, so that day I chose to wear a tight white t-shirt without a bra and a mid length skirt with my g-string.

Later that afternoon when he returned home, he was sitting in our garden having tea. I sat opposite to him, my perky nipples very visible through my t-shirt. Obviously he was enjoying watching them.

He asked about my day so I winked at him and said, "Some old bastard has been stealing me and my mother's (Yasmin's) panties."

He said, "You ladies wear such tiny sexy panties and bras, so it's not any man's fault if they are stolen." He said that he would love to see our butt and boobs, as he noticed Yasmin and I have big ones.

I looked around then pulled my skirt up, exposing my thick thighs, spreading my legs to show my skimpy panties. He got up, sat next to me and placed his hands under my skirt, then he started caressing my inner thighs while I unzipped his pants and found is thick cock.

He said, "Zeenat, your pussy lips are thick and shaved."

I told him, "Yeah, my lovers love my shaved pussy as it's easier for them to lick."

He moved my panties aside and I felt a finger enter my very wet hole. I was breathing heavily, licking my lips. I wanted to suck his cock badly. He suggested a vacant unfurnished bungalow few houses away; I followed him there.

It was a nice two-storey house, but it had no windows, doors or paint. We went upstairs to a bathroom. He hugged me tightly, kissing me, both of his hands under my skirt, squeezing my butt. He pulled my t-shirt off and started licking my heavy saggy tits and sucked my nipples.

I pulled down my panties and gave them to him to smell my wetness. I got into squatting position, while he was standing and pulled down his pants so his cock was right in my face. I ran my tongue all over his cock and licked his balls which were huge; then I took his cock in my mouth and tightly wrapped my lips around his cock head. He started fucking my mouth like pussy. His precum was dripping though my lips. He closed his eyes and started ejaculating in my mouth. He tried to pull his cock out of my mouth but I didn't let him go until all of his semen was down my throat. We both got dressed and headed to our home.

I asked him which movie he was watching the previous night; he suggested I should come to his room at night to view it. We were all invited to a wedding but I decided to stay in. As soon as my parents left I went into his room.

He was lying naked on bed stroking his cock while watching a blue movie. My eyes were locked on his big cock; he noticed that I licked my lips while watching his cock, but I sat on the chair and watched the movie with him. It was making me hornier. My hands were between my thighs and I was rubbing my pussy which was dripping wet.

He asked me to show my boobs so I pulled off my t-shirt and my tits were exposed in front of him. I was massaging them with both hands; he was looking at them, while stroking his cock hard. He said, "Zeenat, please get naked".

I got up and unzipped my skirt which fell onto the floor. I got up on the chair to bend over, pulled down my g-string and spread my ass cheeks. Now my loose pussy was a gaping hole and the pinkish inside was visible to him He made comments on how many guys must have fucked me because my pussy was so loose and gaping.

I walked to his bed holding my boobs and stood next him so he could suck my nipples, then I bent down to take is monster cock in my mouth. It was covered with pre-cum; mmmmm his cock was mouthful. With his other hand he caressed my butt and started fingering my wet pussy. He slapped by butt which jiggled because it's fat. He liked the way it jiggled so he slapped it some more, telling me he would love to see one of his friends fucking me so he could see my butt jiggle. I told him, I would love to give him a show.

His cock tasted so salty, and the old bastard started fingering my pussy. I kept moving my chute over his finger. After a while He told me to lie next to him so he could lick my pussy. I lay on the bed and spread my legs shamelessly. He got between my fat thighs, gently opened my slit with his fingers and my juice oozed out of my hole onto his bed. He kissed my pussy and started licking like a hungry dog, licking my pinkish hole and my clit while juice was running over his chin. I was moaning loudly.

Later he got up, held his cock, and with his fat cock head rubbed my clit which instantly made me cum. Then he pushed his cock into my wet pussy and I could feel his cock slipping inside. He started fucking me while burying his face in my boobs. My eyes were closed while I was biting my lips

He kept saying, "Your pussy is warm, wet and loose." The bed was making a squeaking noise; my hungry pussy had swallowed his cock entirely. My tits were jiggling with each fuck. After a few minutes of fucking, I felt him shooting his cum inside my pussy. Cum was dripping out as he pulled out from my hole. I got up from the bed and put on my dirty panties in which he came before, put my other clothes on and left his room to take a hot shower.

Next day when I went shopping with my friends, he called on my cell telling me he needed my pussy and also his friend would like to fuck me as well. I hurriedly returned home and he was waiting in his room. He locked his room when I entered. I removed my shalwar and kameez, and stood there now only in a bra and panties

I undressed him and he sat on chair. I unhooked my bra and kneeled down on the floor between his legs. I licked his entire cock with my tongue, then took his cock head and sucked it like a lollipop. He was moaning hard while I tasted his precum. His friend knocked at the door; I walked to the door topless and opened it for his friend who was surprised to see me topless and kept looking at my boobs. I told him to come in and went down again, sucking my lover's cock while his friend was watching. I started giving a blow job again but this time sticking my butt out for his friend to see.

His friend quickly undressed, came behind me and pulled down my panties, squeezing my butt and telling his friend that "fucking big butt girls is always fun" He spread my buns and fingered me while I was sucking the other cock.

Without any warning my man shot his semen in my mouth and I swallowed it. I turned around to see his friend's cock which was average. I told his friend to sit on the bed so I could taste his cock. After sucking his cock for few minutes I got on top him and sat on it. He slipped in my warm pussy in no time. Bouncing up and down on his cock hard I turned my head and noticed he was watching my bums jiggling, telling me to ride him hard. Soon his friend came in my pussy and his cum started to leak out of my hole.

I got off him, pulled up my panties and we stepped out to smoke. They told me how much they admire my body etc. His friend told us he rented a new blue movie which we could view. Both of them got naked, I pulled my panties down and got between both of them on the bed, holding each cock one on the left, the other on the right. I massaged their cocks while watching the blue movie. My man massaged my boobs while his friend finger fucked my pussy. The movie was very dirty and I stroked their cocks hard. They started shooting their cum on my thighs. I slept naked between them.

ZeenatJi
ZeenatJi
22 Followers