BBW Lover

Story Info
An Internet meet is fun.
2.8k words
4
22.4k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story which happened a few years back, I have changed names to protect the innocent or in this case the guilty.

I was finding that my wife was becoming more and more disinterested in sex, it was like I was having to argue with her just to be able to make love to her and I found myself chatting more online at night rather than join her in bed and make an attempt to make love to her.

It was usually guys in a similar position to me that I chatted to, and that didn't do much to satisfy my needs, one night I was online in a chat room when I got a private message inviting me for a chat.

I accepted and found that it was a woman who wanted to chat, at first in was just small talk mostly telling each other about our current situations.

She was called Jenny and was divorced and described herself as a BBW, she sent me a face picture of herself and she looked great, I had no picture to send so had to describe myself as 6ft tall medium build and short brown hair.

She seemed to like the vague description that I had given.

We chatted for a while before she said she had to go but she hoped that we could chat again.

It was a couple of nights later before we were both online at the same time, after a brief chat she asked me if I wanted to chat on the phone, luckily my wife was on night shift so I was able to do this, Jenny gave me her number and I dialled it and as I did I had a feeling of nerves in my stomach.

"Hello," said Jenny answering the phone.

"Hi," I replied rather nervously.

"So how are you?" I asked as I tried to think of something original but seem to fail.

"I'm ok thanks, but I do feel quite horny tonight," Jenny replied.

This was obviously my cue to help her out, but being as I hadn't had any experience of this on the phone, my dilemma was how far do you jump in with the next remark.

"So what are you going to do about it then?" I asked.

"I'm just stroking my pussy at the moment, it's starting to get wet , I wish you were here to help me with it," Jenny said as her voice started to get more breath to it.

I was now getting hard and thought that she was getting horny while chatting was now getting me horny as well.

"I would to lick it right now and play with your clit," I said.

"Oh yes I'm playing with my clit now please tell me more about what you would do to me."

"I would make you suck my cock until I filled your mouth with my cum."

"How would you fuck me, which way would you have me?"

"I would fuck you doggy style."

Her breathing was getting heavier as we spoke and then suddenly the phone went dead, I wasn't sure if in moments of excitement one of us had cut the phone off, I looked at the pc monitor and she had now gone offline as well.

I thought about ringing her back but wasn't sure so I decided not to and hoped to chat to her again soon.

Next day when I went online she had sent me an e mail which explained that her son who still lives with her came back early so that is why she had to stop our fun, but she hoped we could do it again sometime soon.

It was another few days before we caught each other online but I couldn't phone her as my wife was at home so we could only chat online.

"So have you ever met anybody off the net," I asked.

"Just a couple of people, what about you?"

"Not yet but I keep hoping, maybe I could meet you one day if I get the time to do it."

"That would be nice, let me know when your free and see what we can sort out."

"Well as soon as I know I can getaway I will let you know but it could be a while."

"That's ok just let me know when."

This news was good but she lived about two hour drive away so it wasn't going to be easy to arrange to disappear for a while.

We carried on chatting for a couple of weeks and finally I got the chance to meet up with her, I e- mailed her telling her the date that I was able to meet and I hoped that she was free that day.

She mailed me back to say she was free and gave me directions to a pub where we could meet and see how it goes, she also said that we couldn't go to her house but she had the keys to her friends flat.

I began my journey to see her, I was hoping to try and drive the couple hours all in one go and save some time but nature called and I stopped off at a service station to answer it also decided to get myself a coffee while I stopped off and a chance to stretch my legs.

As I got closer to my destination I could feel the nerves starting to kick in, I turned off the motorway and followed the road as instructed, it wasn't long before I arrived at the pub where we were meeting.

I parked up in the car park and had a look around and I could see a woman stood outside the pub, I was sure it was Jenny as she had sent me a photo of herself.

But being a little cautious not to mention still nervous I decided to ring her to make sure I had the right person.

The phone started to ring and as it did I watched the woman outside the pub reach into her bag to answer her phone.

"Hi are you here?" she asked.

"Yeah I have just pulled up now," I answered as I got out of the car and looked over to her.

She gave me a wave and I started to walk over to her, as I walked towards her I was looking her over, she was about 5"8 and I was guessing at about a size 16, she had long reddish hair.

She was smartly dressed and wearing a black knee length skirt with either black tights or stockings, a blue silk blouse and a blue jacket.

I did feel a little underdressed as I was wearing a t shirt and tracksuit pants.

We went inside the pub and while Jenny went to find a somewhere to sit I went to the bar to get the drinks, the place was practically empty, I got to the table where Jenny had decided to sit, I put the drinks down and sat next to her.

We spent the next 20 minutes just chatting about various things and eventually we had finished our drinks.

"So what now?" I asked,

Jenny smiled before giving her reply.

"Well I suppose we could go somewhere else," she replied.

"Well you said that you had keys to your friends place," I suggested

Again Jenny gave and smile before saying.

"Well we better get going then it's not too far."

We left the pub and got into my car, she said it was about a 10 minute drive away , we set off and she began to give me directions and as we drove along it was fairly quiet apart from Jenny's voice as she told me which turnings to take.

We arrived on what looked like a housing estate and parked up and went inside a block of three storey high flats, once through the main door the flat we were going to was on the ground floor.

Jenny opened the door into the flat and led me inside directing me into the lounge, it was furnished and I sat myself down on a sofa that was in the middle of the room, Jenny took off her jacket then sat next to me on the sofa.

I placed my arm around her and moved myself closer , we briefly looked at each other then I leaned towards her and pressed my lips against hers, our mouths opened and suddenly our tongues were pressing against each other.

My hand caressed her neck then moved slowly down over her silk blouse until I could feel her breast, my hand rubbed over it as I felt her hand move down and begin to rub in between my legs, my cock was already getting hard as she rubbed it through my pants.

Our kissing become more intense and I started to undo the buttons on her blouse until it was fully open, I then slid my hand over her bra cup pulling it down and exposing her breast.

Jenny responded my undoing my tracksuit pants and sliding her hand inside, I felt her hand as it went inside my boxers and she rubbed her fingers over my now fully hard cock.

I broke from the kiss and started to lightly kiss her neck as I did this I moved my hand from her breast downwards towards her legs, I pulled her skirt up slightly and began to caress one of her nylon covered legs, as my hand moved up her leg I discovered that she was wearing stockings and suspenders.

My fingers caressed the top of her stocking before exploring further and feeling her silk panties, I rubbed my fingers over the crotch and as I did she gave out a moan, I pulled her panties to one side and rubbed over her wet pussy lips and as I did this she gave out another moan.

I suggested that we moved to the bedroom as there wasn't too much space where we were sat, Jenny agreed and we made our way into the bedroom.

We stood facing each other and started to kiss as I slipped her blouse over her shoulders, I let it slowly drop to the floor and my hands move down to her skirt, I undid the fastening and pulled the zip down and let the skirt fall to the floor.

We broke the kiss as Jenny got onto the bed, I gazed at her body which was clad in black underwear, I quickly stripped off my clothes and climbed onto the bed next to her.

We started to kiss again and my fingers ran over her body, she broke the kiss and pushed me over onto my back and knelt astride me, she leant over me and again we kissed, our tongues pushing against each other.

As we kissed my hands reached round and caressed her back, my fingers brushed over her bra strap several times before I unhooked it, as she felt her bra loosen she knelt up and let it slip off exposing her heavy breast's.

I moved my hands up and onto her breast's , my thumbs rubbed over her erect nipples, as I did this I felt her grinding her panty clad pussy against my cock, I pulled her down and kissed her before rolling her over onto her back.

We continued to kiss and my hand moved down her body, I caressed her inner thighs before stroking my fingers over the crotch of her panties, she gave a slight moan as she felt this.

I moved my hand onto her legs and rubbed it over her stockings and suspenders before pulling her panties down , I moved them so far down then she kicked them off and again climbed on top of me.

Jenny leant forward to give me peck on my lips then she knelt up and reach down and grabbed hold of my cock, then she lowered down onto it, I drew breath as I felt myself inside her, she slowly moved up and down on my hard cock, as she did I reached up and rub my hands over her breasts, my fingers caressing her nipples.

She leant over again this time kissing my neck, she then moved down my body, her tongue running over my chest, licking and sucking on my nipples.

She moved further down, her tongue running down my body until she got to my cock, she kissed around my cock teasing me for a while before licking up and down my shaft.

I felt the warmth of her breath as she took my cock into her mouth and slowly sucked on it, I felt her fingers caressing over my balls as she sucked on me .

She took my six inch cock fully into her mouth, sucking on it hard, then slid it out of her mouth and run her tongue over my cock head, she did this a few times before moving back up my body and knelt astride me, I could feel my hard cock rubbing against he pubic hair.

Jenny knelt up slightly and reached down between her legs, she took hold of my cock and positioned it so as she let herself down, my cock pushed inside her.

It felt great as she moved and started to ride my cock, I placed my hands on her breasts and began to fondle them, my thumbs rubbing over her erect nipples as she continued ride my cock.

She leant forward and we kissed, our tongues pushing against each other, I slipped my cock out of her and she moved onto her back.

I led next to her and we continued kissing for a while before I broke the kiss, and started to kiss her neck, I slowly made my down her body, I run my tongue over her breasts and nipples, as I sucked on one nipple my fingers were playing with the other.

I carried on down her body running my tongue over her soft skin until I got to the top of her legs, I moved inside her open legs and knelt in between them, I rubbed my hands over her stocking clad legs.

I leant forward and lightly kissed her inner thighs, slowly kissing each one as I teased her, I lay down on my front and Jenny bent her knees and opened her legs a little more.

The smell of pussy was like perfume as I moved my face closer, I started by gently running my tongue over her already wet pussy lips.

I pushed my tongue in between her lips, as my tongue explore her pussy I heard Jenny make a faint moan, I started to run my tongue over her clit, as I did this her moaning become louder and her breathing was getting heavier.

I continued licking her clit, and at the same time I slid two fingers into her pussy , her breathing got even heavier and her moaning got louder as she felt my tongue flicking over her clit and my fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.

As I carried on playing with her pussy I heard a crash, I looked up and she was getting so excited her arms were all over the place and she had knocked a lamp off the bedside table.

Her reaction to what I was doing to her pussy was making horny as well and I pulled away from her pussy and moved up her body, I was now on top of her and my cock was brushing against her soaking pussy, she had a big grin on her face and I lowered down and kissed her, I felt her hands on the back on my head pull me closer as we kissed hard and she could taste her pussy juice that was all over my lips.

I pulled away from the kiss and pushed my cock against her pussy lips, her hands moved downwards over my body and she pulled me closer to her.

I felt my cock push further into her until I was fully inside her, she gave a slight moan and I began to make love to her.

I was slow at first just sliding my cock between her lips, her hands moved further down onto my ass and she started to push on me wanting me to fuck her faster, I was close to cumming as I pounded her sweet pussy faster and harder.

She started to moan as I fucked her harder until I felt my cock ready to cum, I pushed in deep as I felt my cock shoot in her.

I rolled on my back and we both caught out breath, Jenny went to the bathroom and I just lay amazed at what had happened, due to the long drive back that I had there was no chance of a second performance, something that I do regret to this day.

We got dressed and I drove near to where she lived, we chatted for a while after that and then lost contact but she will always to me she will always a great lover.