BBW Whore for Old Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
Walter's and neighbor's use continues.
1.8k words
4.49
96.8k
44

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,168 Followers

This was the first time in a long time that I actually slept late on a Saturday. After being so used and satisfied the night before I slept like a baby. It was now going on 10AM, and I got the water going for a cup of tea, and jumped in the shower, so I could get my day started. I had a few errands to run, but would probably be done early enough I would have a whole day to just do nothing. After a long week I needed it.

It was now only 2PM, I thought to myself as I walked into my apartment building finished with the day's errands. As I was unlocking my apartment door, I heard my old fat ugly next door neighbor unlocking his door. He peeked his head out, and all I could see was an ugly face that needed a shave.

"Get in here cunt!" he said in a very demanding tone.

"Let me just put these bags in my apartment and I will be right over.

"Make it quick bitch, I have been waiting for your fat slutty ass all day!"

"Yes, of course, I'm sorry."

I put my bags down on the kitchen counter, and headed next door. I rang his doorbell, and he screamed from inside to come in and lock the door behind me. I did as I was told and walked into his living room, and when I didn't see him there I continued to his bedroom.

"Get your clothes off, I want to see the fat whore I'm going to use!"

"Yes Sir," I said as I obeyed his command.

"Turn around and bend over piggy!"

I did as I was told as he began to whip my big ass with his belt, demanding I squeal like a pig, which only made my cunt dripping wet. He ended thee whipping of my now fat red whore ass, and slid his fingers deep in my tight ass, and began pumping them in and out of me. When he realized I was loving his anal intrusion, he slid two fingers inside my wet cunt, and fingered both my holes, calling me dirty filthy names, and even making me say dirty filthy things about myself. It was so hot, and I needed to get fucked by some cock, and I began begging for him to take me.

"Oh please fuck me, fill me up please!!" I begged.

"Look at the fat piggy beg for my cock," he taunted.

"Yes I'm a filthy pig for you to use, please, oh please!"

"Not yet whore, I have a little surprise for you," he said as he went to the closet.

"What are you doing?", "please I need your cock!"

"Oh don't worry bitch, you will get my cock and a lot more."

I watched this fat, old, ugly, man coming back at me with a huge dildo in his hand. All I could think about was having my dripping wet pussy filled to the hilt with that huge cock. He forced the dildo into my mouth, and grabbed my legs pinning them all the way back, and plunged his hard cock deep into my ass. As he pumped into me, sweat was dripping from him onto my pussy, and he just kept pounding away. You could tell by the look in his eye, and the way he was grunting that I was nothing more than a piece of meat for him, just something to ram his cock into whenever he felt the desire. The greatest part was, I had no problem with this at all, I needed this, the use, the degrading, I needed it all.

"Now ram that dildo into your fat juicy cunt bitch!"

"Oh yes yes!'

"You like that bitch?"

"Oh yes, I feel like such a filthy whore!"

"Well that's what you are, a filthy nasty whore!"

"Oh fuck yes, use my holes!"

"This is how my son and I are going to use you when he comes to visit bitch!"

'Oh yes, I want both of you to use me like the whore I am!'

"He's going to love using your fat cunt, he loves to use fat whores!"

"Fuck yes!, I'm just a dirty piggy for cock!"

"That's right bitch, a piggy whore for me whenever I want!'

With that he shot his hot creamy load deep inside my ass, as I soaked the dildo with my cunt juice. When it was over, he rolled off me and laid down. He also told me he was finished with me, and for me to go home. I got dressed, and as I pulled my jeans up I could feel his cum leaking from my well fucked ass. When I was dressed I went back next door, and headed for the shower.

My ass, and pussy were getting a bit sore from all the use in the past couple of days, and the hot shower felt great. I was barely dried off when the doorbell rang. I was so tired that I thought for a moment to just ignore it, but then I felt a tingle deep inside my pussy, and headed to see who it was. As I opened the door Walter was standing there with a woman who looked to be about 55 years old or so. She was not attractive at all, and very pushy, and a bit on the harsh side.

"Hello Walter, please come in."

"Hello slut," he said as he walked past me.

"Hello cunt," the nasty woman said.

I ignored her and locked the door behind us, and followed them into the living room. Walter excused himself to use the bathroom, and left me and the nasty bitch alone. Almost immediately she was next to me on the sofa, pawing at my tits, telling me how much she liked to use whore pussy.

"I'm sorry but I am not attracted to women," I said nervously.

"You don't need to be attracted to me to do as I say bitch!"

"I can't do this, please."

"You will do as we say, remember I won you," Walter said coming back into the room.

"Oh please no, I have never been with a woman before."

"Shut up bitch and do as Sandy says!"

I looked at Sandy and she grabbed my tit roughly, squeezing it, pinching my nipples, it actually felt great. I shut my eyes and ignored the fact that this nasty bitch was making me so fucking hot. Her hand slid down to my dripping wet pussy and began rubbing my clit, as Walter approached me and grabbed me by my hair and forced his cock into my mouth. I took his cock like the greedy whore I was now becoming, and then Sandy roughly spread my legs, and got down on her knees and began licking my swollen clit. It didn't even matter it was a woman bringing me all this pleasure, I just let them do whatever they wanted to me.

"I need to fuck this bitch Sandy, let's get her into the bedroom!"

"Do I get to fuck her too?" Sandy asked as she dropped her slacks to reveal a huge strap on cock.

"Of course, we're going to use her real good!"

"Get up and get into the bedroom cunt!" Sandy demanded.

I got up and did as I was told, dripping wet, and ready to be used rough and nasty. I climbed up onto the bed, and Sandy came up from behind me and started smacking my big fat ass, while Walter's fingers slid into my tight ass. I felt like such a dirty whore, especially after being used by the ugly fatso next door. Now here I was being shared with a filthy nasty woman, and I was enjoying every minute of it, I was there whore and nothing more. Sandy stopped her assault on my ass for a minute while she got up behind me and rammed her big cock into my wet waiting hole. I screamed at the intrusion, and she smacked my ass real hard telling me to shut the fuck up and take it like a good whore.

"You know this is what you want whore!" Sandy screamed.

"Fuck the dirty cunt!" Walter said egging her on.

"Oh this bitch is so hot Walter!'

When Sandy felt she had used me enough in that position, they both climbed up onto the bed on either side of me. I was roughly turned onto my side facing Sandy, and was staring right into her eyes when she plunged her big cock deep inside my pussy, and Walter rammed his big old cock deep inside my ass. They pounded into me hard and rough, and I was screaming for more, as they brought me to the most intense orgasm I have ever had. When they were done fucking me like this they rolled me over to my other side, facing Walter. I felt Sandy's cock at my anal opening, and from pure lust alone I forced myself onto her cock.

"Yes fuck my ass, oh please!"

"You like that bitch?" Walter asked.

"Yes, I love it, please don't stop!"

With that Walter slid his still hard cock deep inside my cunt, and they rammed my holes, filling me up, giving me what I so desperately needed. They were fucking me and calling me names, until my juices began flowing all over Walter's cock, which set him off to have his own mind blowing orgasm. He pulled his cock out of me, and just laid there watching Sandy use my tight ass for her enjoyment.

"I think it's time for this dirty slut to get you off Sandy!"

"Oh yes Walter, I would love that!"

"You ready to suck some pussy cunt?" Walter asked.

Before I had a chance to respond, her old cunt was smothering my face. I began doing what any good slut would do, and started licking her cunt. She bucked back and forth fucking my face, while Walter fingered my pussy, again bringing me to mind shattering orgasm.

"That's it bitch, suck my clit baby!"

"Oh yeah Sandy, she loves your pussy!"

"Because she's a dirty whore that just needs to be used!"

Sandy was really getting wild now as she was about to let her juices flow all over my whore face, and of course I drank up every drop of her hot liquid. She came right into my mouth, and I was loving every minute of this. Walter knew just how to use me the right way, but then again so does my fatso next door neighbor.

When Walter and Sandy were done with me they rolled me onto the floor, like a rag doll, and got dressed and left. Never once saying a word to me, like I was nothing more than a toy for them to use, and it was making me wet all over again.

Once again time to hit the shower, imagining what would happen that night. I was hoping for some more use from anyone at that point. I felt as if I was addicted to the use, I wanted to be used as much as possible, by anyone at this point. I would spread my legs for anyone that wanted to use me like a slut, anyone.

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,168 Followers