BBW's First Orgasm

Story Info
A bbw redhead finds pleasure with a Native.
3.8k words
4.51
37.3k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer -- This story is not intended to offend anyone or mimic any situation. If this story upsets you please leave this page now. If this story is considered stolen or plagiarized please inform me and produce evidence to support your claim. Otherwise please enjoy this story and feel free to comment or criticize as this is my first submission. Thank you.

*

Glancing around the bar I was met by the same looks from the same plain women that I had seen in here a hundred times before.

Don't get me wrong, there were quite a few that I'm sure could light my fire given the chance, but they just weren't what I was looking for.

I should explain. When I was 16 I did a student exchange and got placed in a small town South of Dublin, Ireland. Greystones awoke my love of a thick Irish woman, and since I live in Alberta, Canada, these lush ladies are definitely in short supply.

I'm now 28, still living in Alberta near my tribe and still looking for a woman that peaks my interest.

Oh I'm also a 7th generation Siksika Indian.

My name's Beau White. I'm still in pretty good shape rounding 30 and I stand at over 6'7 with black hair that falls past the middle of my back. I keep it tied up and usually don blue jeans and a black tee. Simple.

I often come to Patrick's Bar, it's an Irish influenced bar in the middle of Alberta. I'm quite the regular, but then so is mostly everyone that you see at Patrick's.

I found this place in my early 20's in the hopes that I'd find the woman I'd been longing for, for so long. But no luck.

So here I was, on a cold November night, sitting at my same chair at the bar, drinking my Guinness and watching the regulars find some girls to take home, screw and forget about the next day.

Shaking my head I was seriously thinking of going home early, and then in walked the most gorgeous redhead I had ever laid eyes on.

Standing at about 5'4 on heels, she was short to say the least. This fiery vixen walked in wearing a pair of black jeans, a small black jacket and green halter top that showed off her ample cleavage with a deep v-neckline. Her curly, fire truck red hair hung to about the same length as mine. She was mouthwatering.

I hadn't seen her here before. (I would have definitely remembered!) She scanned the bar, looking for a seat and wound up sitting down at a small corner booth after ordering herself a glass of red wine.

I could not resist the chance to ogle this fine piece of woman as she sat down.

She noticed me after she had settled into her seat and I raised my glass to her and gave my most heartbreaking grin. She smiled back shyly and raised her glass to me. She looked away, I didn't. I couldn't. She kept glancing back and smiling that timid smile before she blushed like mad.

After about 15 minutes I just couldn't take it anymore, finished my drink and made my way over to introduce myself. (A guy's at least got to try right?)

On my way over to her, I tried to think up some smart line to impress her, but by the time I got there, I had drawn a blank and just ended up blurting out my name then looking completely embarrassed.

She had a giggle at this and then in the sexiest accent I had heard in 12 years she said "Well Hi Beau, I'm Theia, yes, like the titan." And flashed me an alluring grin.

I bit back a laugh as I tried to remember my mythology but I guess I was asleep for all of high school.

"I saw you sitting all by yourself and thought you might like someone to keep you company, unless of course you're waiting for somebody?" Please don't be, I thought.

"No, I'm not waiting for anybody, please, take a seat."

So I did. Not right next to her but within arms reach of her creamy skin.

Over the span of the night we talked about everything under the sun. Politics, religion, her heritage, my heritage, the weather. Whatever came to mind really. Theia was incredibly easy to talk to and I could feel myself opening up to her almost immediately. She was also delectable, I was rock hard just looking at her face. I didn't want to see the rest of her as I knew I would not have been able to control myself. This voluptuous beauty was making me ache and I could only imagine what she would feel like beneath me as I rode her nice and slow.

At about 2 we heard Pat call last drinks and the lights went up to make sure there was no one still passed out under the bar. We ourselves had had our fair share of drinks between us, and the rosy colour in her cheeks told me she was at least tipsy.

I didn't want the night to end, so hopeful, I asked her back to my house to have a few more.

She quite shyly agreed.

Pat called us a cab and we waited inside to avoid the freezing November conditions. Once it arrived we got our coats and I held the door for her. (Like a gentleman!)

After I told the cab driver where I lived, I settled back and couldn't help but smile at her, she was definitely one sexy woman!

Back at my place after I finally got the door open and we defrosted, I got us some red wine and sat down with her on the sofa and we listened to the quiet music I had put on to help break the ice.

We chatted and laughed for about another hour before I finally plucked up the courage to kiss this curvy goddess. Her full lips were sweet and a deep pink from the cold. I pulled back and noticed the honey colour of her eyes, lighter than brown and full of passion. I went to capture her lips again before she stopped me.

"Beau, I can't do this to you, it wouldn't be right."

"What wouldn't?"

She went suddenly red and a pain filled her eyes, she pulled away from me. "You can tell me anything Theia, you can trust me."

Unsure, she took a deep breath and said "Okay. You see the thing is, I've only been with a few guys and it's because they all left me, Because I never had an orgasm with any of them."

I was shocked. How could it be that no one had ever given this lush woman what she should have?

"And what makes it worse is that, I'm extremely attracted to you, I've always been attracted to Native Americans, that's why I moved here from Kilarney."

I pulled her bag off her shoulder and put it back where it was on the floor. Then I turned her to face me and I captured her lips with mine and crushed her body to mine, her large breasts against my chest and her curves against my hipbones. I pulled back to look down at her flushed face.

"If you want to leave I won't stop you, I can't promise you that I'll give you your first, but I can promise that you won't leave unsatisfied."

Indecision danced across her face, so I kissed her again, wildly and possessively. I pulled away again and brushed a thumb across her flushed lip.

"I'll stay."

Thrilled, I picked her up and held her against me as I kissed her fiercely, this time I didn't pull away, instead I tangled my hand in those curls like I had wanted to do since I first saw her. She pulled back this time, breathless and with a shocked look on her face. "No one's ever picked me up before."

I could understand what she meant, but with my physique it was nothing to me, so I picked her up again and walked upstairs with her, her arms wrapped tightly around my shoulders the entire time. I stopped at the doorway to my bedroom to steal a kiss, before I set her down on my black bedspread and went to get some essentials.

"Where are you going?"

"Just to get some things to help you loosen up, make yourself comfortable, but don't start without me." I winked at her before gathering massage oil, candles and the rest of the wine to bring back.

When I got back she had removed her shoes and jacket and was cruising through my cd collection. I set up the candles and poured her some wine, before I came up behind her and moved her hair aside to sample the creamy soft skin of her neck. I placed one hand on her supple waist while the other held her hair back. She smelled divine. Like patchouli and French vanilla. She leaned back against me and cradled my head to her neck while I kissed her there. "Would you mind if I massaged you?" I whispered in her ear before taking a cheeky nip at her lobe.

"Sure I guess, I've never had a massage before."

What was wrong with her previous lovers? They were fools! Slack, lazy fools!

I turned her and kissed her again then led her over to the side of the bed, I pulled the covers back and then untied her halter and pulled it over her head. ARG, this woman was so luscious. There she stood in black jeans and a strapless black bra barely containing her incredible E breasts. She pulled my tee over my head and looked at me with absolute awe before dragging her nails lightly over my six pack. (I guess she liked it!)

We embraced and kissed again, and I undid her jeans and slid them down her large shapely legs, then took mine off and kicked them aside.

So there we were. Theia in matching black lace panties and strapless bra and me in boxer briefs that were doing nothing at all to hide my excitement.

Her bright red hair was even brighter when it was contrasted against her pale white skin and at a size 20 she held her weight in all the right places. Shapely arms, thick juicy thighs, lush ample breasts, a slightly rounded tummy and a brilliant bubble butt. I almost came just looking at her.

I got her to lie down on my bed on her stomach and made sure she was comfortable before I kneeled on the bed beside her and undid her bra which she pulled out from under her, then collected her long hair and twirled it to lie beside her. She had a few odd freckles on her back. They just suited her, and made her even cuter (If that was possible!).

I picked up the bottle of massage oil and poured some on my hands, put the bottle back and started rubbing her smooth and sexy back. Her skin was cashmere soft and felt amazing under my hands. I kneaded away at her back, sliding my hands over her shoulders, her neck all the way down to the curve of her back and the top of her panties, delighting in the feel of her. She shifted a little and I heard her sigh a little. I smiled to myself at that and after about 20 minutes I couldn't take it anymore, as I rubbed her back, I leant down and started kissing her neck and began to slide my hands down her sides and arms, then her back again. When I got to her panties this time, I dragged the back of my hand across her bubble butt and started to massage her calves, one by one, then up and when I got to her thighs I heard her sigh again, (although that one could have definitely be mistaken for a moan!).

I slid myself back up her body and back to her neck, as I continued to rub down her sides I whispered for her to turn over. She did and I finally got a look at those lush breasts. True to form they were full and heavy with pink peaks that were now hard little nubs, and the right one had a silver bar through it.

I kissed her passionately again as I began to massage her front. I started at her shoulders, and then slid my hands down to her full, plump breasts. They were quite the handful, even for my large hands, but they were deliciously soft and I could feel her tight nipples under my palm. I rolled the left one between my thumb and forefinger, and then the right, delighting in the way she moaned softly into my mouth.

I left her mouth to kiss and lick my way down to her sumptuous breasts, taking the left between my lips, and teeth, gently nibbling as I felt her wriggle beneath me and when I looked up I saw her eyes were closed and she was biting her bottom lip. After I had savoured her left breast, I moved on to the right, and continued my assault of pleasure on her body.

I felt Theia shift slightly and run her hand over the back of my head where she pulled out the tie that was holding my hair back, then she ran her fingers through it and moved some of it to lie across her bare stomach, she seemed to be delighting in the feel of it tickling her there. I smiled then kissed her again before continuing my way down her ambrosial body, licking, teasing.

When I got to her black panties I sat back on my heels and stared down at her scrumptious pale form, flushed from excitement and anticipation.

I lowered myself a little so I could run a finger down her slit through her panties, teasing her, enjoying the way her body moved when she jumped a little.

I hooked my fingers in the sides of her panties and slid them down her smooth, sexy legs, off her feet and then dropped them down beside the bed. I looked down at the center of her body and the small patch of curls that resided there, she was so wet and inviting that I could not wait any longer.

I slid myself down and nudged her legs open, I watched as her breathing quickened when she felt my warm breath on her thighs. I slid a finger just inside her large lips and moved it from the top all the way down to her hot little rosebud. I heard her gasp a little and then kissed her thigh before taking her into my mouth. She tasted of heaven, and she was so hot and wet. I heard her moans and felt her grinding gently against me. I lifted her knees so I could slide my arms under her hips and pull her in closer to me. I licked and taunted her, alternating between long strokes of my tongue from her puckered little arsehole to her sensitive clit and then dipping my tongue as far into her hot little hole as I could go to just nibbling away at her cheeky little clit. I slipped a finger in her hot little pussy and she moaned quite loudly and arched her back. I kept going and she was just getting wetter and wetter, I stopped or else I would have exploded right then and there.

I gave one last long lick before I stood up next to the bed and watched as her breathing calmed a bit. I took my boxers off to reveal my throbbing shaft. She looked over and her eyes bulged, she sat up looking completely shocked. "Oh Beau, you're huge compared to any guy I've been with."

She actually looked a little scared as she reached out to take my huge member into her hands. She inspected all of my 10 inches with her smooth hands. Her skin was so light against my deep hazelnut complexion.

She looked up at me with her honey coloured eyes and the cutest smile played at the edge of her lips as she kissed the purplish tip and then took about 3 inches into her mouth. This woman had some talent, my head rolled back, my knees became weak and my balls tightened almost instantly as she worked the rest of me with her hand while her mouth did a number on the end of my shaft. This was it, she was too much for me. "Oh god, I'm going to cum." She just began working harder, swirling her tongue around the tip and sucking with all she had, while her hand worked like crazy. I shot the biggest load of my life and she swallowed every drop then cleaned me off and sucked me until I was hard again. I was damn near falling over.

I had to stop her before I blew another load, I wanted this one to last a bit. So I laid down on the bed beside this curvy queen and gathered her into my arms, kissing her wildly, I wanted her with such a passion. She ran her fingers up my arms and tangled them in my hair. I pushed her onto her back and parted her thighs, then lowered myself until I could slide my hard cock up and down her pussy lips, getting us both nice and wet. I kissed her and my hair fell around us both as I slid my hard member inside her.

Theia was so tight! It felt as though she had never even had sex, and by the look on her face I could tell her last lover must have been less than half my size. With a small whimper she looked up at me as if to say go slow, but I had no intention of rushing. I laid down to let my weight do the work, sinking my cock further into her, nice and easy. Once I met her hilt I kept still for a while, letting her get used to the feel. "I've never been so full before Beau."

As she got control of her breathing, I kissed her deeply and began to move my hips gently, rocking back and fourth with her. I felt her nails clawing at my back and her hand keeping me close to her as we kissed. I began to move a little more and she broke our kiss to moan while staring at me intently. She looked so beautiful like this, untamed, full of unbridled lust. I watched her pleasure as she leant her head back, moaning in ecstasy. Her delectable curves felt like pure heaven against my skin.

I slid my arms under her and held her to me as I rolled onto my back. "No I'm too heavy to be on top Beau."

"Are you kidding me? You feel perfect there." I winked at her then kissed her gently and I continued to move my hips beneath her, watching how she closed her eyes more tightly when I made sharp short thrusts.

When I stopped my hips and kissed her once more, she sat up, causing me to go deeper in her than before. She steadied herself on her hands on my chest, once she was again accustomed to my size she began to move a little, lifting herself up and down my shaft, her head rolling back while she did so. I placed my hands just above her hips and held her still while I lifted my hips to meet hers, soon we were moving faster than she could take and she fell down onto me, breathing heavily.

I laughed at this, a deep throaty laugh before brushing her hair back from her forehead and placing a kiss there. I rolled with her again, so that I was on top of her, but I didn't begin moving straight away.

"So how am I doing Chief?" She teased.

"You're divine, I could lay here just like this all night long." I smiled.

We began kissing again and I pulled almost completely out of her and then slid quickly back in. She had a fistful of my hair and she began moaning against my lips as I rode her and she wrapped her thick legs around my narrow hips. Urging me to move faster, so I did.

Her moans sounded like something you'd hear from angels and I have to admit, I wasn't exactly quiet.

I slowed a little to slip my hands to the small of her back, where I held her there as I moved to sit up on the bed with her in my lap. She felt so delicate there, fragile.

We began to move together and she once again let her hand get lost in my long black locks. I left my hands on her hips to help us move together. She began to move faster against me and her left hand joined her right in my hair.

Short, sharp breaths followed short kisses and it felt like she was close. "Feel good baby?" but she only replied with a moan and more sharp breaths.

I placed my right hand between our bodies and began to stroke her as we thrust against each other, she moved even faster and her grip in my hair tightened but I didn't mind, I watched her face as she moaned louder and louder, until she finally did something she'd never done before, she started shaking all over and moaning uncontrollably as I gave her, her first orgasm. It was wild, hard, loud and sexy as hell!

While she was still in the midst of her climax I laid her back down and quickened my strokes until I joined her in her bliss.

I rested with almost my full weight on her. With her eyes closed, her breathing was still sketchy and she was shaking like a leaf. I laid myself next to her and pulled her close into me and rubbed her back until she stopped shaking. She opened her eyes and looked up at me and then went bright red. "I can't believe I just did that."

"Isn't it a good thing? I thought you were amazing."

"You did?" She asked with a smile.

"Without a doubt and this will definitely not be the end of this relationship."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm going to date you. And you definitely won't be short of nights like this."