BBW's Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
Beau and Theia enjoy some down time.
1.9k words
4.43
11.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Busy, Busy, Busy.

This is the best way to describe our lives.

After being promoted by the corporate bosses, I was working longer hours, 5 days a week and more often than not pulling overtime and weekends.

Following the opening of her very own business, Theia was also working long and almost always unpredictable hours.

But every third weekend of the month we just stopped, and had the entire time to just be together.

-----------

It was around 5pm on Friday afternoon when I decided to pack my briefcase and head home early for once. To my girl.

I was home in record time, without violating too many road rules.

Pulling into the driveway I was delighted to see only Theia's car. She must have finished up with her last client early too.

As I slipped the key into the lock and opened the door to our home I was greeted by Take Me Baby, Or Leave Me from the Rent soundtrack.

"...Ever since puberty, everybody stares at me boys, girls, I can't help it baby."

I laughed to myself as I listened, tone pitch perfect, truer words never spoken when it came to my darling girl.

I set my keys in the bowl, my briefcase by the table and strolled into the back room coming in on.. "..And if you give a damn!! Take me baby! Or leave me."

My breath was all but punched out of me after that as Theia bound over to me and leapt into my open arms in excitement. It was truly a marvellous sight.

Flowing fiery hair covered the both of us as her honey eyes sparkled with surprise.

"I didn't expect you home for over an hour!" She exclaimed.

It was a statement, not a question, so I just kissed her before setting her back down to let her wander back to her game of Mario Power Tennis. (We were nothing if not big kids every now and then)

The song had now changed and she started singing along again.

"Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?" Across the room your silhouette, Starts to make its way to me. The playful conversation starts, Counter all your quick remarks like passing notes in secrecy."

I always loved how she sounded singing this song.

I went to get a glass of red while I watched her dance and sing in the now fading sunlight.

It fell across her slightly flushed cheeks, illuminating her caramel freckles and her full pink lips.

It made her flowing, bright green dress somehow even brighter and I watched as she threw her head back to let it wash over her neck and exposed shoulders.

She twirled a small circle before opening her big gold eyes and settled them on me before she strolled over, barefoot, light on her feet and sung the next line directly to me.

"..I'll spend forever wondering if you knew, I was enchanted to meet you."

I caught a stray curl and tucked it behind her ear, leaving my hand to linger there so I could pull her in to me, our lips crashing together.

I slid my hands to her thighs, bunching her dress up pulling her flush against me. I was just about to throw her over my shoulder and take her to the bedroom when the oven timer went off.

She pulled back with a sigh and giggled when I groaned, only mildly annoyed.

She glided away to go and tend to the stove, while I tried to will away the stiffness in my suit pants.

It definitely didn't dissipate when I smelt what my goddess had cooked for the first night of our weekend.

I walked into the kitchen to see her dishing out my favourite spaghetti with lamb meatballs and Napoli sauce.

Thrilled, I went to the bench to help out, taking the bowls out of her hands and to the table, kissing her quickly on the way.

"Baby, you're going to sit down and relax while I get everything else. Just this is amazing."

She beamed at me while taking her seat at the table and filling both of our wine glasses back to the brim.

I went to fetch the salad and the freshly made garlic bread out of the oven before settling in my seat next to her.

I moaned mmm's and ahh's through the whole meal before feeling completely full by the time I was done.

"I guess you enjoyed that?"

I grinned wickedly at her before downing my wine and answering honestly "Best feed I've had since the last time you fed me."

She laughed before pushing her bowl away and finishing her wine too.

I watched as she licked a stray drop from her lip and I was instantly hard again and needing to satisfy that familiar ache.

"So what would you like for dessert?" She queried.

My eyes travelled over her face, eyes, lips, down her neck and shoulders, lower.

She tracked the movement but didn't seem to notice the change in my mood.

Contemplating this question I made a few suggestive sounds while clearing our plates away from the table.

I took her hand and stood her up when I came back and crowded in close to her, pressing her back against the table.

I kissed her deeply, drawing pleased moans and sighs from her before pulling back to breath against her lips "I'm sure I can find something delectable."

With that I hoisted her onto the table and pushed her back using my torso, kissing her softly, running my hands from her ankles to her knees, then up the outside of her thighs, pushing her dress up as I went.

My fingers skimmed up the inside her legs, the soft skin of her inner thighs warm and smooth.

She looked up at me smiling when I slid her briefs down her legs and tossed them onto the chair just behind me.

I tried my best shit eating grin at my own brilliance but I could never really be a smart arse when it came to Theia. She would have seen straight through me anyway.

I soaked up the sight before me. Gorgeous Irish goddess, wild red hair fanned out in crazy curls, cheeks flushed, honey eyes lidded, kiss swollen peach lips. Her 20 E chest rose and fell with each breath. My eyes wandered lower, her waist cinching in just a little then hips blossoming out again where her emerald green dress was pooled at the tops of her thighs.

White and caramel freckled skin met me and her thick legs, bent at the knee, spread on either side of my body, leaving exposed her molten core.

I guess I'd found my dessert after all. I grinned at her again, before pulling the chair in behind me and taking a seat, letting her legs fall across my shoulders, hooked at the knees.

She looked at me in mild surprise, she knew I always wanted things to go like this, we just never seemed to get around to it. Until now.

I finally broke eye contact to gaze upon my desired target. I was met with puffy pink lips topped with auburn curls.

She was already wet for me, like she'd been reading something saucy just in anticipation for our night. I've learnt she often did this when she knew we'd be having a wild night or two for that matter.

I brought my hands up to massage her inner thighs, this finally lead to her head lolling back as her eyes slid past half lidded to fully closed.

I watched her reactions closely, moving with her and making notes of everything that made her moan. I already knew all those places but I just loved learning them again and again.

Watching stopped being enough so I pressed the palm of my hand against her folds and pressed down just hard enough to draw a breathy gasp from her lips.

I kept the pressure there and a massaged a little longer, drawing as much pleasure from her, taking my time marvelling at how little it took for me to make her even wetter.

She was squirming just slightly, grinding against my large palm when I pulled my hand back just enough to run my index finger from the top of her slit and down just past her entrance, which I kept away from for now.

Sliding my finger back up I gathered some of the wetness that was pooling, making everything glide along a lot easier.

I felt her tense and relax her thighs as I repeated the motion. I loved the effect I had on her and her on me in return. I was so hard I was sure I could have cut steel.

Watching her face again, she began to bite her bottom lip, one hand settled on her stomach just below her breast, the other fisted in her dress gathered at her hip.

I collected a little more of her juices on my finger, continuing as I had before. I locked my eyes onto her face and slid one long finger deftly inside her.

"OHHHHHHH! Beau, pleaseeee."

Her cries went right through me making me tingle all over.

I grinned, more to myself than anything, before withdrawing my finger to run up and down her slit again. She whimpered at the loss before I plunged back in with two fingers this time as well as enveloping her with my mouth, eliciting a scream from her.

She bucked up so I laid my free arm across her hips anchoring her to the table. I resumed my assault of her now drenched centre. Just as I knew she would, she tasted delectable. I moaned my opinions into her, the vibrations causing her to arch her back while my fingers worked to find that magic spot inside of her.

The moment I hit it I knew, she bucked up against my arm and cried out, threading both of her hands in my thick black locks. Seeking to give her the release she always deserved and that I loved giving her, I sought out her gspot and kept my fingers deep inside of her, massaging it with just the right pressure.

I could feel her tensing up again, just moments away from release.

I flattened my tongue over her clit and gave her one long, slow stroke while massaging her inner walls. Her mouth fell open on a silent scream that soon became rather vocal.

Her entire body tensed, her hands pulling at my hair, keeping me right up against her while her pelvic muscles began throbbing and then squeezing my fingers. My hand was flooded then, pain shot through my scalp at her tugging but I couldn't have cared less at that moment.

In my life, nothing had ever or would ever be as beautiful as when Theia came for me. She screamed and moaned. She quivered and writhed. Her back always arched obscenely and if I took long enough working her up first, then it seemed to go on for minutes at a time.

I pulled my head back just enough to watch her face while she rode it out, my fingers still massaging her sweet spot. Her thighs were shaking long after her climax as they so often were.

I withdrew my fingers from her body but I dove straight back in to taste her pleasure.

She was extremely sensitive at this point so I stayed away from her tortured clit. Just taking my time, tasting and licking. Clearing her juices away to make room for round two.

I worked her over slowly, until the shaking stopped and the writhing and moaning started again.

Until she was dripping for me, again...