BCW Pt. 06.5: Secret Session

Story Info
The newcomer's evolution comes as a shock to one.
7.2k words
4.44
8.3k
6

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/16/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I am not affiliated with World Wrestling Entertainment. While real WWE ring names are used in this series, a different name is used for the fed because a different roster exists in it. I also did not know there was an independent federation called "BCW" when I began this series, so I am obviously unaffiliated with them as well. This story, and series, is fiction. BCW takes place in an alternate universe. It is completely separate from anything that's happened in WWE, and did not actually happen.*

*****

The women of BCW were right. Alexa was more comfortable among them following her debut in-ring, and her debut in an attachment to the agreement after Kaitlyn wound up taking her lesbian and anal virginity. Alexa was quickly befriending the rest of the roster, and could be around Kaitlyn and not bring up the night the two shared. Could she be around Kaitlyn and not at least think about that night? That was another question.

Two things were missing for Alexa: One, was that she hadn't been booked on another match since her debut. Queen of the Ring was supposedly coming up and if the field was only limited to eight, there was no way she'd sneak into the bracket. So Alexa still wanted to build off that debut and not regress, and it made sense for her to get some of that work soon, to avoid rust...

"A.J." Alexa approached the Women's Champion. The two had gotten along fine after A.J. had accidentally gotten a peak at Alexa in the shower before they had officially met.

"Hey Lexi. What's up?" A.J. said.

"Umm, do you still sometimes, get to the arena a little earlier?" Alexa asked nervously, referencing what happened the last time they were both at the arena long before the show started.

"Uhh, sometimes. If needed, why?" The champ replied.

"Uh.. I wanted to know if you would train me for a day. Just, I know there's coaches down in developmental I can hook back up with, but, now that I'm on the road, I need some reps, and I haven't been booked in a match." Alexa stammered, having anxious difficulty asking for this favor.

"Yeah. I can definitely work with you." A.J. said. "I'd be happy to, there's more than being the Champion than just defending it. It's also about elevating the rest of the division, and if you want to improve, I'd definitely help."

"I really appreciate it A.J.. How early do you think...?" Alexa asked.

"Um, for you, I could get here right when the ring is set up, like, 3:00?" A.J. figured.

"Great. I'll see you at the arena. Thanks!" Alexa said, graciously. Even though she made an obvious reference to their first interaction, she was really trying to be as professional as possible in asking for this favor.

**

A week later, Alexa arrived to the arena in Pittsburgh for that night's episode of RAW, pretty early, as she and A.J. agreed. She was determined to improve in the ring before she gets booked into her first serious program. She went to the locker room first, and A.J. was already waiting for her.

"Hey A.J." Alexa said as she walked in. 'God,' A.J. thought, every time Alexa walked into the locker room, A.J. would be pleasantly reminded how pretty Alexa was.

"Hey 'Lex." A.J. greeted the blonde newbie. As the Champion, A.J. was pleased to see Alexa be determined enough to ask her for extra help, something Eva Marie hadn't done once, yet, so she was glad to help. On top of that, A.J. didn't mind spending a few minutes with the rookie she, admittedly, had become somewhat enamored with.

Alexa set down some of her bags next to A.J.'s. "The ring's not finished setting up yet, but while we wait for them, we can review your debut." A.J. suggested.

"Yeah, okay. I haven't even watched it back yet, cause I've been self-conscious about watching myself back." Alexa admitted.

"But, you know you did great, come sit." A.J. said, and she pulled out a tablet, opened the BCW Network to the episode of RAW with Alexa's debut match with Kaitlyn.

Alexa sat next to the Champion and watches herself enter the ring for the first time.

"See, right off the bat you look great. I mean..." A.J. stammers.. Again, something about Alexa brought out occasional schoolgirl reserved-ness. "By 'great,' I mean you look confident, you looked ready. It's okay that you were smiling this much, cause it was your first match, and appearing that happy suits you." A.J. said.

They watch the match, A.J. offering various tips to Alexa, pointing out she sold Kaitlyn's offense well, especially given how much damage she took from the bigger opponent.

"The Code Red spot is good," A.J. says focusing on Alexa's big signature "What are you calling it, again the- "

"Glitter Blizzard." Alexa answered.

"I like that." A.J. said.

"Here," They get to Alexa's first attempt at going for her finisher, the Sparkle Splash. "I know it's scary up there." [the top turnbuckle], "But all that confidence you had going in, you seem to lose here, with the delay." Alexa nods, seeing what A.J. is observing.

Of course, later in the match, Alexa went for a second Sparkle Splash, which failed again. "And here again, you were just missing the conviction." A.J. stops talking as they watch the final sequence, Alexa missing the Splash again, getting pinned, then into the post-match show of respect.

A.J. rewinds a couple spots back as they continue to study tape, an important part of preparation for any athlete, regardless of their sport. After A.J. gives all the notes she can, she gives Alexa a couple minutes to go change into clothes to train in, and the rookie and the Champion head out to the now finished ring.

A.J. runs Alexa through some pretty basic in-ring training to start out. A.J. likes working with Alexa because she had another smaller-stature woman to train. A.J. helps Alexa made her strikes hit harder, as in matches, they both need to look like they pack enough of a punch to hang with their bigger oppositions.

Next, A.J. calls back to a couple spots with Alexa's match with Kaitlyn to improve. She meant what she said about elevating the division. She really saw something in everyone in the division, a hunger to be great, and make the division great, so she was happy to get someone on that right track.

"Some of your transitions on offense could be smoothed out, but that you'll get over time." A.J. said.

A.J. asks Alexa if she had other signature moves she's been looking to add to her moveset and Alexa has A.J. lie down. Alexa shows A.J. an impressive flipping double-knee drop she's calling "Insult to Injury" that she might use if the writers have her turn heel.

"Y'know." A.J. says, clutching her stomach after Alexa's knees crashed down on her. "There's stuff I could learn from you. I'll never be as athletic and quick as you."

"Aw, thanks." Alexa replied and smiled.

"Let's see you practice your finisher, and I promise not to move out of the way." A.J. suggested, and lay back down on the mat near one of the turnbuckles. She tried to stay still as she watched Alexa climb to the top turnbuckle, she did hesitate too long, like in her match with Kaitlyn, but A.J. promised she wouldn't move, and watched Alexa leap through the air, spin 180 degrees and come down on her.

"You waited too long, again." A.J. said. Alexa nodded, knowing she was still nervous. "One more time, but this time, if you wait three seconds before jumping, I'm gonna move."

"That's fair." Alexa said, and nodded confidently. She went back up, climbed to the top turnbuckle again. This time she did have a bit of a stutter-step, but she still leapt within three seconds. A.J. didn't notice the stutter-step, and took Alexa's finisher again.

"Better." A.J. said. "Now let's see you work on being on the defensive. While I've suggested to Kaitlyn that she add a submission to her moveset, she hasn't mastered one yet, so you didn't have to encounter one in your debut. But let me put you in my submission to see if you can get out of it."

"O.K." Alexa nodded, she was already appreciative that A.J. was willing to take her finisher twice, and was thought it was only right to have A.J. inflict some pain on her.

A.J. had Alexa stand up in the middle of the ring, allowing A.J. to synch in her Black Widow Octopus Hold on Alexa. Alexa dropped to her knees as she struggled to get out of the hold. With A.J.'s leg putting pressure on Alexa's neck, it was getting harder and harder for Alexa to escape. With her arm extended and her neck pressed down, Alexa couldn't struggle anymore and tapped out. With Alexa panicky, she wound up tapping A.J.'s butt, not even realizing, just trying to get the Champion to release her hold.

A.J. rolled off and helped Alexa to her feet. Alexa hoping A.J. didn't say anything about her inadvertently slapping her ass to tap out, but she imagined A.J. was not at all the type to mind, and several opponents have found their hands right there as she succeeded in submitting them. "Should we, stop for this week?" A.J. asked.

"Uh, yeah, but thank you. I really appreciate it, I feel like I've learned a lot just in the last hour or so since I got here." Alexa said, out of breath and clutching her neck.

"Good. It's great that you sought extra help. As the champion I want to elevate everyone." A.J. said.

The two women walked back to the locker room, reviewing a few things they discussed. They got back to the locker room, which was still empty, only the two of their bags were in the room.

Alexa sat down next to her bag, and A.J. next to hers, both women were sweaty, and Alexa's face was red, having worked out for much longer than a match length of time. They sat in silence for a few moments..

"A.J." Alexa said, and paused and A.J. looked over at her. "I just wanted to say thanks again for helping me out today." Alexa said.

"Oh. Of course Lexi. I-" A.J. knew Alexa was polite, but she sure had said thank you plenty of times. She stopped short when Alexa moved over on the bench in front of the locker room right next to A.J..

"No, I uh, um.. I wanted to show you how thankful I am." Alexa said, somewhat shyly, but still smiling at A.J..

"What?" A.J. asked.

"I... I wanted you to have what I know you've wanted..." Alexa said.

...Two things were missing for Alexa: The other, was that after her loss to Kaitlyn and her adherence to the BCW locker room's agreement, she thought back, at least a couple times a day, to how much she loved her first time having sex with another woman. How it was by far the most pleasurable sexual experience of her life.

She also knew that, whether she meant to or not, A.J. got a peek at Alexa's naked ass in the shower, before getting an up close view of that ass getting fucked by Kaitlyn. So, Alexa thought up a scenario that would benefit both parties- She would get to improve in her-ring work, and to satisfy an unexpected craving, to see if lesbian sex was something she was truly into now, and let that second lesbian sex experience be with someone who, she had a feeling, wanted to see naked for more than a half a second.

"Alexa, what are you..." A.J. said, she was shocked, beyond shocked. Pick-her-jaw-off-the-floor shocked. She hadn't talked to Alexa about her experience with Kaitlyn because she didn't need to. It happened, everyone who watched it enjoyed it, and everyone credited Alexa for being a trooper- taking part in their agreement, becoming one of them, but there was no way. She didn't think Alexa was actually offering..

"Let me ask you A.J.. The agreement... Two people wouldn't have to wait for a match just to, y'know, have sex, right?" Alexa asked.

"No." A.J. couldn't believe Alexa was talking to her like this, so seductively, directly, perverse.

"I... After what I did with Kaitlyn, going to places I've never been before with other girls." Alexa explained, "...I have to say, I really liked it. Kaitlyn was amazing, and, I think I really like letting girls have sex with me." Alexa said, even she was having trouble believing the words coming out of her own mouth, but they were true, really saying how she felt about the situation from a couple weeks ago. "I just, want to know for sure."

Alexa reached her hand out to A.J.'s to show her she was serious. A.J. was just trying to make sure she wasn't dreaming. A rookie that was, at first, so scared to play along with the agreement and its rules, to now, after her time with Kaitlyn, now being the one to offer A.J. sex, and right here in the locker room.

"You're serious." A.J. said, she was surprised, just trying to confirm. "Right here?"

"I want you to have what you've wanted." Alexa said, and she was right. A.J. had wanted to top Alexa from the second she saw her wet ass in the shower. She wish her brain didn't go there so swiftly, but with Alexa, she just had those powers over her mind. A.J.'s heart was racing from the shock, Alexa's from excitement, she was nervous about asking this of A.J., but she had an unexplainable craving.

"...What you wanted since you saw me in the shower." Alexa continued. "And we both need a shower, now. After the workout you just put be through, which is, where you first saw me..."

"You think, I have some fantasy that I want to complete." A.J. said, and Alexa nodded and smiled. "If you really want this... We should go quickly, so no one else gets here and finds out." She gives Alexa a moment to confirm she really wanted to do this.

"On one condition." Alexa said and paused.

"What's that?" A.J. said.

"That you have a strap-on with you to do it to me with." Alexa said.

A.J. laughed and rummaged through her bag, first pulling out the clothes she was gonna wear after her shower. A shower that she thought would just be after training Alexa, never anticipating she'd be sharing a shower with Alexa. Then, alas, she found it. A strap-on harness and her eight-inch navy blue dildo. She wasn't sure if it was in the bag she brought, and she and Alexa were both thrilled when she realized it was...

Despite all the ever-present sexual tension between the BCW women, A.J. had mostly refrained from fucking the other women in the locker room, and especially hadn't shared a shower with anyone else on the roster, but here, watching Alexa walk towards the shower stalls, she was gonna make an exception.

"I'll let you see me, how you first saw me, and you can come in after me and join me." Alexa said, and continued to walk towards the shower. A.J. couldn't believe how provocatively Alexa was speaking to her. Obviously she was going to be the one topping Alexa, but just hearing Alexa kind of set a scene for the two of them turned A.J. on. Kaitlyn had really flicked a switch in Alexa, and A.J. would be the first person to share an experience in full with Alexa.

She heard the water turn on. She gave Alexa, and herself, a few moments, then walked forward. This time, Alexa wanted her to be seen. Alexa wanted A.J. and herself to be in the exact same positions they were when A.J. first saw her, with Alexa naked in the shower, her back turned to her, but with the curtain open just enough for A.J. to get a peak. A.J. watched her for a lot longer than a quarter of a second, knowing this time, Alexa wanted A.J. to watch her. Alexa's blonde hair and fair skin contrasted well with the plain, beige colors of the shower stall.

A.J. stripped off her sweaty workout clothes and tossed them next to Alexa's. She carried the strap-on in her hand and just set it down next to the curtain for her to reach later. Yes, A.J. had fantasized about that split-second of seeing Alexa into the shower and greatly expounding on that fantasy, except now, it was really happening, and she moved the curtain and stepped in, joining Alexa in front of her.

A.J. stepped into the shower, watching the water come down on Alexa's head in front of her. Alexa stayed with her back to A.J., allowing the champ to take in the rookie's body for as long as she wanted to, and as a way to seductively present herself to her. Alexa really found a new sense of confidence, a sexy confidence that she found herself bringing out her, presenting herself to tempt A.J..

The Champ reached forward with both arms and gripped Alexa's waist and turned her body around. A.J. had yet another moment where she was straight-up awestruck by Alexa's beauty. Every time she saw Alexa, her first view of her in the shower, her first actual conversation with her, watching her get fucked by a strap-on by her friend, and again, she needed another moment to just take in how hot the blonde was, as she was now going to be the one to get to fuck her.

Alexa stepped back a bit to let A.J. also get under the shower. Once she did, A.J. moved her hands up to Alexa's shoulders and went in. The two shared their first long, wet kiss under the shower, A.J. could tell that Alexa was a lot more passionate in the early stages than she was in the early stages with Kaitlyn. The two stood with the water hitting the front halves of both their heads as they made out with the hot water running down both their bodies.

A.J. loved that she had the rookie all to herself. While she knew that the audience of other BCW women had a become semi-regular aspect to the agreement, she was going to enjoy having a secret side sex-session with Alexa, and while she knew she needed to move quick if she wanted to keep this secrecy, she couldn't stop kissing Alexa's lips and staring at her blue eyes.

The two continued to kiss under the water, the longer they kissed, the steamier they got, A.J. still surprised at just how present and into this Alexa had gotten. This was more than just a thank you for the extra training, this was something Alexa really wanted to do, and she really wanted to have lesbian sex again.

A.J.'s hands started to roam Alexa's now-wet body. She reached down and squeezed Alexa's breasts, and Alexa did the same and started to play with A.J.'s smaller, brown tits as the water kissed them. A.J. grabbed a bar of soap, rubbed her hands with it, and began to rub down Alexa's wet body. Alexa allowed A.J. to scrub every part of her she wished, A.J.'s soap-lathered hands washing all of Alexa's body, soon getting her first feel of Alexa's fat ass, giving it a hard slap when she finished lathering it.

Alexa did the same to A.J., lathering her hands with the soap and touching A.J.'s body. She had never been uncomfortable showering next to any of her teammates from when she did gymnastics or any other sport in high school, but was never actually comfortable enough to actually share a shower WITH any of said teammates. She tried to mirror every movement of A.J.'s hands with her own, as she cleaned the Champion's body, while A.J. cleaned hers.

Both A.J.'s and Alexa's bodies glistened with the soap and the two made out again, rubbing more of each other's slickened bodies as they kissed. A.J. had Alexa be still as she lowered her hand down to somewhere her hands hadn't been yet, wanting to get a good look at her impossibly cute face as her hands entered her pussy for the first time. Alexa's eyes gleefully widened as A.J. inserted two fingers inside Alexa's pussy.

A.J. began fingering Alexa's pussy, still standing up and still adding long kisses as her fingers worked the blonde over. A.J. moved her legs so that she crossed over one of Alexa's legs bringing their bodies closer and putting more heat between them. Alexa had a look in her eyes that A.J. knew meant she was really anticipating this time with the Champion.

Alexa put one of her hands on top of A.J.'s, assisting her hand as its fingers penetrated Alexa under the water. A.J.'s fingers moved quickly in and out as she finger-fucked Alexa's pussy. "Uh!" Alexa began to moan softly as A.J.'s fingers moved quicker inside her. A.J. kissed Alexa again, letting the blonde moan into her mouth as both girls had a finger inside the blonde's pussy.

When A.J. broke the kiss, she sunk to her knees. Now kneeling below Alexa, she replaced her tongue where her fingers and Alexa's finger just were. After slightly moving the two so her mouth didn't take on too much water, A.J. began to lick Alexa's pussy.