Bday Bj

Story Info
Pregnant wife gives no strings attached birthday blowjob.
1.1k words
3.52
27.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
May27
May27
11 Followers

"Happy birthday! Don't forget about your bday bj!" the text message read.

Ah, my sweet, horny wife. She thinks I didn't remember that she does this for me every year, I just hadn't had a chance to bring it up yet. We've been together almost 10 years, and every year on my birthday I get a no strings attached blow job. There's no way I could forget.

Don't get me wrong, she is free with her mouth every other day of the year as well...but the bday bj is special.

Let me tell you a little bit about my wife. She's everything I could want in a woman, with only a pinch too much crazy. But I deal. She is about 5'7"...she averages 250lbs, but she's pushing 280 now at 6 months pregnant. I love the softness of her thighs and the new roundedness of her belly. She has heavy D cup breasts, light brown silver dollar nipples that have spread some with the pregnancy. They're particularly tender these days. Her olive skin sets off her dark hazel eyes...a pretty face, topped with exceptionally long brown hair. A perfectly white smile, framed by full pink lips...and a tongue that knows its way around a cock.

I was taken aback when she requested that I keep my glasses on, and the lamp turned on. Normally the lamp is on, but I wasn't mad at the opportunity to freely look at her body while she serviced me.

I didn't quite understand what was happening when she told me to lay back on the bed and then started working on her laundry. She was naked, fresh out of the shower - and hanging her clothes up? But the longer I watched, the more I noticed the sway of her hips as she walked to the closet. I paid attention to her breasts moving as she folded pajamas. My dick definitely noticed when she bent over to put clothes in the bottom dresser drawer...

When she was done with the clothes, she climbed onto the foot of the bed and came towards me...finally touching me. She straddled me, adjusting us so that my cock sat neatly tucked between her wet pussy lips, but not penetrating. She leaned down to kiss me, her long hair falling against my shoulders...I felt her hips started to move, sliding her pussy over my rock hard cock...so warm and wet. She leans up just enough to put one of her tits in my mouth, and I suckle it greedily, getting a very small taste of her milk on my tongue. I reach up to put the other one in my mouth so I can taste the milk from it too...I'm so ready for her to be lactating in earnest.

She lifts my chin to meet her mouth as she kisses me, mouth open and sweet. We kiss for a moment before she starts to slide down my leg.

At this point she is straddling just one of my legs, while her hands start to work my cock. The juices left by her pussy are gone and suddenly she is leaning over me, reaching for the coconut oil on the nightstand. She gets a quarter sized amount and rubs it into the tip of my cock, feeling the coolness of it melt and drip down is one of my favorite sensations. The coconut oil makes everything slick and smooth as she grips my cock tight, sliding up and down...occasionally stopping to rub her thumb along the slit and under the edges of the tip.

She sits up, and rubs my cock against the firm roundness of her belly...she is so warm. Using two hands, she keeps my cock pressed against her belly as her other hand reaches down to slide across my balls - she's gentle but firm, and making all kinds of sweet sounds that let me know she is having as good a time as I am, just by pleasing me.

Finally she starts to move down further, lining up her wet mouth with my waiting cock. My hips inadvertently raise up off the bed in anticipation and she smiles. The view of her fist, firmly grasping my cock, a pretty smile on her pretty face, her round ass high in the air as she leans down to take me in her mouth...it's almost more than I can take.

She starts with just her tongue, pressing hard against the bottom of the tip...the tip of her tongue moving to press against my urethra - it hurts, but in the best way. She uses her hand to firmly grasp the bottom of my shaft...as she slides her mouth and throat down as far as she can. When she gets back up to the tip, she sucks hard, while pressing her tongue against me again. Her hands find a rhythm to match her mouth as she really starts working my cock, occasionally slowing to take me into her throat as far as she can. Occasionally slowing to press the tip of her tongue along the slit and the hole, sliding along and sucking the tip. Occasionally slowing to look up at me, smiling while she licks her lips.

She finds her rhythm again, and I know I won't be able to last very long. Her hand is pumping my shaft while her mouth is sucking the life out of me. I plead with her to not stop, and she doesn't - she keeps her pace and it isn't very long before that familiar burning sensation tells me I'm about to cum. I tell her I'm about to, and she keeps her pace...letting me blow my load against the roof of her mouth...hearing her swallow it all makes my cock twitch one last time. She uses her tongue to clean me up completely.

I lay back, watching her ass shake as she walks to the bathroom. I hear the familiar sounds of the toothbrush and the tooth paste...the water running. I get up, go take a leak...when I come back to the bed, she's laying there. She's put on a pair of pink lacy bikini cut panties. I lean down to kiss her and say, "thank you." She says, "what was your favorite part?"

I realize now that I should have come up with something better, something like "watching you put your mouth on me," or "my favorite was when I had your tits in my mouth," or "I loved seeing you walk around naked, do that more often please." But what I said was, "the getting off part. Just gotta be honest."

The next day, thanks to that pinch of too much crazy, I get a text message..."since getting off is your favorite part, and you can do that by your damn self, that's what you can do from now on."

God I love her though.

May27
May27
11 Followers