BDSM Beach Vacation

Story Info
Sub gets to go on a wild journey.
3.4k words
3.98
25.1k
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot sunny afternoon while I waited on the back deck for Molly to arrive. I had already packed the car with my tent, several comforters and blankets, the cooler, a gym bag full of clothes and toiletries and things. Today I was going to take her on our first vacation together. We would be heading down to the outer banks of North Carolina, a place I have loved and enjoyed many a past time and had become a growing symbol of escape and freedom in my mind.

Molly was ecstatic to have me take her some place exciting and where I could show her off. For weeks she went about finding and purchasing new bathing suits like a bee collecting pollen and just as happy. I had been waiting patiently for her to arrive while I sat back with my feet up on the back deck. I was soaking in some sunshine that cast down through the branches of a nearby cottonwood tree and leisurely taking a drag from my cigarette when she arrived a few minutes late. She was for all intensive purposes what you might call a good slut. This particular female was deviant of mind, possessing a carnal need to please and receive attention of lighter and darker sides, but while young and still growing in maturity she was no brat and simply hated to let me down.

To fail at any instruction, need, or desire I might impart upon her would most often bring about its own self induced punishment of the mind. She never intentionally did wrong to elicit punishment from me, but she had long since come to accept that such punishments from me were the only thing that could quench those cold fires that silently burn at us all from time to time. Any punishment she received from me was her failure acknowledged, accepted, and forgiven. It is always better to feel the heat of the lash than to grow numb in the frozen isolation of a tortured soul (her words)

So it was that upon this late arrival I wasn't surprised by the whirlwind of emotional deluge that erupted from her mouth."Fuck, fuck , fuck.. I'm sorry Sir, this retarded truck I got stuck behind and... and I couldn't get past and then people at the gas station..." so this went on all the way up the steps.

When she arrived at the top still jabbering I stopped her mouth with mine and grabbed her tight little ass and pulled her body flat against my own. Molly was young, probably 19 at the time and tiny. Standing about 5'5" she had long dark brown hair with red highlights and was essentially a stick, thin arms and legs, no waist and just enough tits and ass to cup with a hand. She quickly melted into me and began raising one leg up the side of mine, her small denim skirt sliding up her hip, in her ceremonial "I'm here fuck me" gesture."

While typically I would take any opportunity to deal out a bit of discipline where punctuality was in question, I wanted to get on the highway more than anything. My hands traced up from her tiny little ass, up under her shirt, fingernails slowly grazing the sides of her ribs causing her thin tank top to follow me up for the ride until finally her small supple breasts were exposed to the sunlight. My fingers continued to trace over her porcelain like features finding their way unto those sumptuous mounds of flesh. As my fingertips met her nipples my nails dug in quick and sharp like the talons of some blind animal that has at last felt his prey. Her lips left mine as she gasped for air. Her back arched away increasing the tension and pressure on her nipples while all the while her pelvis strained to angle and arch itself in a desperate attempt to press her soft aching mound against my thigh. She let out the smallest whisper of a moan in happy acceptance of this small yet well deserved gesture of discipline that would provide her some small atonement for her tardiness.

A beautiful sight to behold but we needed to get on the road and so with my fingers still affixed to her nipples I pulled her torso back to mind and softly I began,

"I know you're upset you're late. I'm not mad but we really have to get going..." and then to emphasize the importance as she looked up at me with doe eyes "...NOW."

She popped in to pee real quick and as I watched her I let her drown out the last of her angst from the drive telling me about stupid people that can't count change at the gas station checkout counter. It always gave me a slight grin to watch or even listen to her pee. I had taught her months ago to stop and hold her stream every five seconds and practice gripping those muscles. It sounds like an automatic sink on the fritz.

Shortly after I locked up and down to the car we went tossing her bag in the trunk and then on our way we went. I had a brand new mix cd out together for the trip and molly listened intently never wanting to interrupt my plans just quietly bobbing along to the music. For the most part the beginning of the trip through Virginia was uneventful. The only things that one could say gave a rise was that she, as instructed, had worn just the denim skirt and a white tank top and sandals.

While driving I would pull her left leg a bit, a simple signal to open wide which she would do bringing her skirt back to her hips and exposing her smooth clean shaven cunt. No doubt any trucker looking down from his high cab got quite an eye full. We stopped off for gas and snacks somewhere near Va Beach and she followed me like the dutiful pet into the cold beer and soda cave where I perused their selection of beverages as her nipples grew and hardened. It can be hard to ignore the presence of nipples the color of Bordeaux through white jersey cotton, but when they turn into tiny half inch daggers driven by stimulation to pierce through their flimsy captivity they become certain and ineluctable eye candy. More than one gaze shifted to her chest as we checked out from the store. As I pumped the gas she would wash the windows, clean or not just to stretch out in front of me. With a quick smack or pinch of the ass I would have her back in her seat and on down the road we went.

Shortly after crossing over the NC state line dusk turned darker and as the more traffic stressing part of the trip was over I relaxed and got a little more playful. At one point after opening her legs and petting her pussy I locked my fingers inside her as I tugged and rocked my hand back and forth like a cradle. This being her first true sexual attention on the trip her moans could easily be heard over the wind wiping through the open windows as we travelled down highway 158. Perhaps even passing cars who happened to be enjoying the night air caught the occasional audible sounds of my little pet in heat. Her feral moans and the increase of her silky cream lathering more and more of my hand was getting the better of my calm side. Soon with just the tugging from my interlocked fingers I had pulled her tiny body closer and closer to mine until she was practically sitting on the center console.

Happy moans and nimble fingers began to drift over to my body and she leaned herself over, head in my lap, hands busy trying to undo my belt. "Hold the fuck

on slut, not yet I seriously have to piss." She slumped back over to her seat in a pout but in a few minutes I ran up on a familiar small rest stop and pulled in. This rest stop was pretty small and only housed bathrooms and a few vending machines. Remarkably no one else was parked there so when we went in to go pee I told her to just come in with me...she liked to hold my cock for me when I had to pee, don't ask me why, she just did and I was happy to have the company.

So we hopping in a stall just in case someone came in and she happily held my cock as I began to pee. I really had to go and it went on for what seemed like minutes. God it felt so...so good to let go of all of that weighing me down. With Molly holding my cock I could stretch, tilt my head back and just sigh. I finished up and she shook me off. Then she shook some more, then tugged and as I got the idea of what she was doing and looked down my eyes locked with hers just as her mouth started to engulf my cock. I say engulf, she had a tiny mouth and while she worked hard the most she could fit in was about five inches, stretching her lips, tickling her tonsils, and still leaving a couple of inches behind. What she lacked in this area of her structural anatomy she made up for with earnest vigor and endurance.

I turned and sat on what I have to remark was a oddly clean toilet seat for those types of places. She bent down and began to lavish my cock with such worship as it was accustomed to but had been without for the past few weeks we had been apart. We should have just fucked before we left and gotten that first of many out of the way, but I liked to tease her from time to time. However, know it was apparent our bodies were in desperate need of sexual release. I came to this realization as I looked down to catch a watery glance from her eyes as I bopped her head up and down forcefully. My fingers in her hair hand turned into a fist and the drool escaping her taught and pulled lips had began to escape in such proportions it was beginning to drip off my balls.

With one final push ,one final reminder of how much my cock loved to dominant her mouth, I held her hard as the head of my swollen penis lightly jerked and flexed against her uvula. As her eyes began to roll back I pulled her up and off of my cock. I let out a bit of a sigh as she in turn let out a quick series of gasps. She was in mid swoon, attempting to stand as I grabbed hold of her side with one hand and her hip with the other, quickly pulling her toward me till she had a leg on either side of me. Her skirt wasn't much to push up and as she leaned forward her tiny sex glistened before my eyes. Wrapping my left arm around her waist I pressed her body against mine and then with my right hand grabbing and pulling her left ass cheek down guiding her down quickly but smoothly onto my pole.

Molly's eyes quickly regained that sparkle of cognitive awareness of her surroundings as I brought her down all the way upon my swollen member so that she was sitting with the thin cushion of her tiny thighs and ass on my legs. Just that feeling alone was shear relief to our senses, and as brought my teeth to her neck I began to rock her pelvis over my lap, grinding her hood and clit into me. She brought her feet up to press against the wall behind me to help steady the force, and in less than a minute from that very action we heard the loud sssqqquuuuueeeekkkkk of the door opening.

We froze in place, nothing moving but our chests as we breathed and the occasional flex of my cock deep within her soft inner walls. We listened intently to the footsteps of the man entering the bathroom, the sound of the door closing, and the sound of him stopping at the urinal of his choice. The urinals were right across from the stalls and I could see the back of him through the slits in the stall. He stood there for a moment as I listened to her breathe so close to my ear. First the belt, then the zipper...the sounds seemed to echo. I studied what I could of him for a moment...green t-shirt, cut of jean shorts, the sort of skin tan that comes as often with fisherman as does the bait. Perhaps more on the middle age to older from the salt and pepper hair he was sporting and it seemed like his prostate was playing the waiting game with him.

Molly began to rock a bit, began nibbling on my earlobe, and in all honesty I was done waiting myself. She whispered in my ear May I please? I looked her sternly in the eye, Yes but no sound. With another few rocks she let go, gently shaking in my grasp as her head tilted back to the ceiling.

As the man started his long piss, we began to grind more and more and I kept thinking about how much I was going to destroy her insides once he had left. It took awhile but finally he shook it all out, washed his hands, and that cherished sound of the door rang out loud. Upon hearing the door I didn't wait, I immediately plunged my mouth over hers, grabbed tight around her waist and hoisted her up slamming her against the stall door. I pushed into her over and over with such force that while she tried to keep quiet I knew she couldn't last. With her arms wrapped tightly over my neck now I could quickly set one of my hands free to do something other than hold her up. As she began to squeak, my hand found its way to her throat just before she got to all out cries of passion and I was able to subdue her sounds with my grip for another ten or twelve strokes before I set her down to gasp for air as I spun her now sweating body around.

She quickly maneuvered her hands down to grab onto the toilet seat as I leaned her over. She instinctively raised her heels bringing herself closer in line with my height and arched her back exposing her wet pussy toward me. I gave her a few hard spanks on the ass, testing her grip and balance, and she held firm as the white canvas of her backside began to illuminate with color.

I slipped my right hand down her ass and over her tiny but swollen lips. My thumb found her hood and I slide the small portion that would fit inside and pressed firmly against her swollen happy clit. "Gasp...oh Sir, oh Sir" I held my thumb against here while rolling it in tight circles. "Oh please...please may I cum?" "Don't get greedy slut, you can cum again when I do and not before," I said as I slipped my thumb from her clit backwards to sink deep between her lips into the depths of her feverishly hot vagina. "Mmmmm, yes Sir. Fuck me like you need to...fill your little slut, I really need your cum..."

I was so ridiculously swollen and hard at this point I could feel balls pulled tighter against my shaft as my cock strained and stretched in its desperate attempt to swell and grow even more. I could feel her inner walls flexing on my thumb massaging it with heartbeat like rhythm and as I slowly pulled it out I could feel her muscles vain efforts to hold it in place.

I quickly slide my thumb up the inch distance to her puckering little pink asshole. Her juices were easily enough lubricant to quickly slide my thumb in past the first knuckle and then her own suction tugged it the rest of the way in as the rest of my hand fit neatly on her right buttock. She let out an audible Ohhhhh and now gripping into her flesh I pushed with my wrist to angle her pelvis just a bit more while shifting mine forward the bulbous head of my cock found her familiar wet opening.

"Flex and hold it bitch," I commanded and felt the amazing pop of a tight pussy when the head first breaks past the opening. At first I just pulled her body back and forth on my cock with the grip from my right hand but soon I needed more and held her firm with that grip as I began to push into her with force. I wanted it, every feeling, my balls smacking hard against her mound, her tight muscles contracting wet silky walls around my shaft, and the firm yet spongy back wall that the head of my cock was working at like a battered ram. Then it happened and she knew it was coming and prepared for her own glorious orgasm in unison. My fingers dug deep into the flesh of her ass and as my cock commenced its initial flexing she lost herself in the depths of sexual oblivion. Her back spasmed to a sharper arch and the only signs of life were the low guttural sound escaping her chest and the deep contractions of her cunt as they rippled across my penis. As it continued to flex back in response, I unloaded stream after stream of hot semen deep within her.

As I allowed the last spasms of orgasm to settle out, I could hear her breathing change and her back relax as she turned her head back at me in an almost sleepy smile. I popped my thumb from her asshole and as I stood back slipping out of her, she turned to kneel cupping one hand under her cunt and the other she brought up to my still swollen cock. She gripped at the base with her little hand and slid me into her mouth once more. She liked to personally clean my cock off after sex when possible and as she licked it over slowly allowing it to slip back out from her lips, she ran her light grip slowly up my cock. Imagine getting the last bit of toothpaste from an empty container and there you have it. With a final flick of her tongue at my hole she let go her grip and looked up with her typically starry eyed grin.

I walked out to the mirrors and sinks to wash up just a bit more and I could see in the reflection her behind me bringing her hand up from between her legs to her mouth as she began to take long laps at her palm with her tongue. Molly truly loved cum and felt that mine especially should never go wasted if possible. This was a sentiment that not only pleased me greatly but I felt her reasons behind it were even more telling. To her my orgasm, brought about in any way by her, was the physical manifestation of my joy and happiness, of life itself and as such she was deeply proud to be a part of it and honoring it, cherishing it as much as possible. Then she washed up a short bit too and we both popped out the door and around the side of the building back towards the car.

The man from the bathroom was still there staring deeply into a vending machine. We half studder stepped as we walked towards him, wondering if he knew, wondering if that's why he stuck around. If he knew anything he gave no notion by his actions as he didn't even look as we passed him by. Knowing nothing he would find could compare to the tasty treat I had just enjoyed, we left him there staring into that vending machine as we sped off into the night to continue our journey down the highway relieved and smiling.