BDSM Beach Vacation Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing the wild ride down to the beach.
3.2k words
4.17
12.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly and I continued our drive down highway 158 refreshed and happy. I cranked up the tunes as I lit a smoke rolling along towards the great east coast. Molly was busy bopping along to the music, occasionally pausing to rub my neck and shoulders or give me a quick peck on the cheek. We soon we motoring over the Currituck sound on the bridge that separated us from the mainland. She was gleeful at the sight and the knowledge that we had finally arrived at the outer banks.

I took a deep breath of the salty air that permeated our surroundings and exhaled so much unneeded stress. As we continued down the main highway from Kitty Hawk through Nags Head she starred wide eyed at the colorful lights of the evening that peppered this main drag. Bars, surf shops, and mini golf with elaborate pirate ships and glowing waterfalls cast a rainbow of colors back and forth across the highway.

It was getting later and since I knew we wouldn't arrive at our final destination in time to buy any alcohol it was time to make a pit stop for a few food items and beer. We grabbed a small cart and happily stretched our legs up and down the various isles of food and drink Food Lion had to offer. I had almost forgotten Molly's attire when more and more eyes kept staring behind me to where she walked with our cart. It certainly is an amusing commentary on our society that a woman's nipples can elicit so much attention.

After a trip or two up and down the freezer section and ending off in front of the cold beer shelves, her tiny nubs were at full salute and I couldn't help giving one or the other a hearty tug through her shirt to hear her squeak.

We headed out with our new found goodies and began what would be the last leg of our trip. Shortly after passing through nags head we split off onto the old two lane highway that takes you the rest of the way down to Hatteras. This part of the trip is typically quiet, dark, and desolate at night with only one or two very small towns to stop at on the way. Essentially this part of the highway 12 sits on various small islands of sand that in some places are no bigger than a mile across. Most of what you see is just sand dunes built up on either side of the road and at this time of night there would be relatively few travelers.

This was the part of the drive where I could truly relax. I stripped quickly out of my clothes, but kept a pair of shorts at the ready if I got stopped by the police. Molly was already nude and situating a doubled over towel on the center console for a tad more comfort and curled up on her side with her head against my firm and hairy lower abdomen at the crease where my long taught thighs met my hips. Her long dark hair was like a silky soft blanket over my cock and thighs and covering most of her face making her practically invisible from a quick glance down. I popped open a beer, lit a cig, and looked out over the steering wheel to the star covered sky with a sense of true contentment.

I gently glided my hand up from the valley of her waist over top of her hip and down again. Her skin was so soft and she purred as my hand ran back and forth in this manner. After a bit I brought my hand up her side till my fingers reached her head and glided through thick locks of hair. I ran my fingers through over and over and let my nails trace over her scalp with each stroke. Tiny moans of pleasure and purring sounds of contentment escaped her with each breath and the sweet innocence of it began to permeate my senses like a pheromone. I was growing and as my cock gorged steadily I could feel the tender skin of her cheek and the flutter of her eyelashes as it slid up along the contours of her small thin face. She kissed it ever so softly where it met her lips mid shaft and as I finished the last of my beer I chuckled lightly to myself. "Ahh, how I love these little calms before the storm..." I faintly let these words uttered by so many escape my lips and finished my beer.

I began to pull more and more of her hair back from her face until I had collected the full stock into a tight grip at the base of her skull. With that grip I easily slid her head back firmly against my navel and up until I could tickle her ears with the small dark patch of hair down my sternum. In the process my now fully erect cock slid back down over her cheeks and lips and slapped firmly against my midsection.

Then with a steady firm hand, I pressed her face hard against my shaft and push that doll like face of hers from the tip of my penis to the balls. Slightly audible Mmmmmmm sounds floated up to me before being battered by the incoming wind as down and back again I worked her face like some silk rag used to polish a prized piece of artillery. No inch of her face escaped a forceful encounter from my cock sized to the entire length of her head from scalp to chin. I forced her more and more vigorously spreading the scent of my manhood over ears, eyes, nose...nothing left unmarked. The occasional flicks from her tongue and the random bit of precum that escaped me soon took their toll and that face of hers became a hot sticky mess. "Turn slut, hands to the back" I bellowed over the wind, and she flipped slightly onto her stomach adjusting so she laid straight across from her seat to mine with just her lower leg turned straight up against her door and her feet dangling out the window.

Her arms now back with her hands laying on the small of her back my toy was in perfect position for the breathless oral usage that awaited her. I pressed her waiting open mouth upon the pulsing monstrous pound of flesh that had just tyrannized her every facial feature.

"Let's try not to make a mess slut, it would be a shame if I had to spank you while driving," I said for a laugh. We both knew it could end no other way.

As I began to bring her up and down my shaft, feeling the pleasantly inviting warm wet accommodations that was her mouth, my mind trailed off and went into a form of autopilot as one often does when they drive. Only it was the driving that held my attention while my hold on her head going pump after pump in a strong rhythm became merely an extension of myself. In this instance she lost all sense of self, simply property, put to good compulsory usage and serving a pure and honest purpose. Sometimes minutes passed before her increasingly loud gurgling sounds would draw my attention enough to pull her head off of me resulting in a series of quick salivating gasps. Her tiny mouth felt good but due to its size left the unconscious mind to naturally press harder and harder and instinctually attempt to bury deeper into this warm envelope of comfort. For miles this went on, she never tried to speak and was rarely given more than a few seconds opportunity to do so. I don't know when but I recall it striking me at some point that a blowjob was hardly the easiest way to get me off, especially while driving, and if I wanted to feed my lovely from deep down in my loins I was going to have to truly let go all restraint I had used thus far on her mouth. So with this in mind I spread my legs and set her mouth down at my balls for a bit of a break before I went for the final sprint.

After a moment to collect her breath I felt her tongue giving a few firm flat brushes against my balls. She began raising one ball at a time with her tongue closer to her lips and with moderate suction would pop one or the other into her mouth. My slut massaged each with her tongue until pulling her lips back creating that last bit of suction before they would escape her hold. During her little rest my mind would periodically sense the steadily increasing sensation of swelling down below.

I let myself get to the brink of arousal and quickly said," I know how badly you want my cum slut..."

" oh I do, I do Sir!"

"I'm close but it's going to take some effort. Hold on slut"

Her attempted response was immediately muffled as I quickly drew her head back to the tip of my cock and forced her mouth's embrace upon it. I brutally forced her down onto my ever swelling member harder with each thrust. There was no longer any possible containment of her saliva which poured down from the corners of her mouth-it didn't matter. The choking sounds and gurgling from her mouth and nose grew louder-it didn't matter. Her hair matted up against her sweat and spit covered face and her legs twitched and convulsed horribly-it didn't matter. None of it mattered as I came closer to the ecstasy I so richly deserved and knew if I stopped short, if I didn't follow through, she would feel worse than me.

Such is just a glimpse into our bond. She desired that I was truly honest in my passion and use of her. She had to be able to take whatever I needed and truly serve me to the full of her being. To hold back was in her mind a cheat to us both. A sad prison that too many relationships base themselves on. In trying to save someone from your darker instincts you imprison them with coddling and false representations, but through our exchange of control I could truly be and she could fully know me and learn the challenges of pleasing me and the triumph of those successes.

I knew she was giving everything in the unbridled worship of my cock, I knew that fluid was escaping from her eyes, her nose, her mouth , I knew my cock was pounding the back of her throat, I knew she suffered greatly for my pleasure...and it felt good. I let out a loud roar like moan that continued as I felt the first pulses of orgasm through to the end. Each pump of her mouth down upon me now released a shot of precious hot fluid into her mouth filling a cheek cavity or coating her throat. As I came to the end and my moan died out, I released my grip from the base of her skull and uttered, "Oh fuck yeah! Use your hands and finish up slut."

She didn't speak or attempt to remove her mouth but simply slid her lips back to the head and quickly brought her hands forward massaging my balls and jerked what might be left out of my shaft and into her mouth. With a few quick breaths she went about her normal routine of trying to clean me but it was a seriously sloppy mess.

"Sir," her voice was rough and scratchy, "I'm sorry but I think I really made a mess. Guess I deserve that spanking huh? (giggle giggle) She sat up and began to towel me off and then handed it to me, "Probably gonna want to sit on this." She was right, the puddle on my seat wasn't going to go away for awhile. As I sat up to slide the towel under me I looked over at her and caught a glimpse of her seriously disheveled face. She looked downright filthy and I loved it.

"Mind if I have a smoke, Sir?"

"Go ahead slut, you certainly earned it. That was intense and amazing doll."

She lit and smoke and as these words reached her ears her smile grew. "Really? I know I can't fit it all in and fuck we really made a mess! hahaha"

"Well let's just say you've earned the right to finish that smoke before I put some color to that pale ass of yours."

She muttered something hoarsely about how she really needed a tan and I spaced out a bit after such a release and stared off into the blackness. I hardly noticed when she finished her cigarette that she had climbed onto her seat turned her back to me with her hands on the door frame and her head and anything else she could fit outside the window. I could only imagine that cool wind felt wonderful on her face and pull that hot sweaty hair off into the breeze.

One of the few cars on the road that night passed us and for a brief moment illuminated the soft subtle features of her ass and thighs to me. Being as thin as she was there was always a gap present between her thighs so it was only the angle of her pelvis that determined just how much of her cunt was visible. I reached over and lightly brought my hand to her thigh and her back arched quickly anticipating my hand's further journey. As I slid my hand up between her legs I could feel them slowly part. Her pussy was beautiful. I wasn't looking at it nor could I see it well in the dark, but it wasn't necessary. I knew every crease, every fold, every ridge and I knew it would be steaming after what she just experienced.

True to form it was hot and damp on my hand at first touch. Her outer lips, cleanly shaven and relatively flat, contoured the slope between her legs well. I brushed my hand softly over her soft damp heat and it felt heavenly. I allowed my fingers to spread allowing me to caress her inner labia which were covered in that silky wetness that smells and tastes of ambrosia. These lips were thin if not a tad swollen, but became longer as they tapered up and sharply back down again towards her hood. Just a bit over a half inch at their longest, the areas of her lips that protruded like this were one of my favorite things to play with. They weren't curly or wrinkled but smooth pink folds that turned to hot pink on the internal side. From soft stroking to harshly gripping them with fingernails or clips they proved extremely functional as well as alluring. I tugged at them gently my fingers slipping over their moist surfaces again and again. Bringing my middle finger backwards to my palm I allowed it to nestle nicely between her lips giving the surfaces of her urethral and vaginal holes a massage and my two other fingers slid back and forth over the soft skin of her mound directly next to her hood.

Her clitoral hood was much like the inner lips I just described in inner and outer color and texture and it housed a pea sized clit that hid most of the time unless very stimulated. Her swollen little nub of a clit, though it typically hid, had seen a lot of attention over the years. As such had naturally stretched her hood to easily accommodate the end bit of a thinner finger and a good bit more it forced. But it wasn't time yet to touch it directly, I just ran my fingers back and forth at its flanks driving her lust. As I pulled my hand back and away from her crotch I allowed the briefest brush over her hood and I felt her sex flex in response.

It was time for a brief spanking. She had after all made a mess so I decided to make it swift but forceful. I gave her a few quick slaps on the ass to prepare her for what was coming. The last thing I needed was her losing her grip on the window and falling halfway out the car. I will say if you've never had to spank a woman in quite these circumstances let me tell you, it takes a bit of finesse. I found the right angle and began to seriously flog her with my hand. There was no call to silence her and the wind stole most of the volume from her streams. I counted to thirty and then started to rub over the rising welts in soft circles with my hand. Then I brought my hand back down between her legs and began to rub feverishly over her lips.

I could barely hear her moans as I continued pushing and spreading my fingers to part her lips. I took my hand away and brought it to my face. I drew in a breath deeply through my nostrils and savored the delectable smell of her lust. I wanted to run my tongue through those hot wet lips. I wanted to press my lips hard against hers and French kiss her tight wonderful organ that had brought me so much joy. I wanted to consume her, sucking and pulling at her tender lips with my teeth, drinking in her soft fragrant juices, and would find that pearl. My tongue would flick incessantly under the guard of her hood and finally with my lips pressed firmly against her, I would slide her hood back just enough to grasp around the base of her clit with my teeth stroke it repeatedly with my tongue until she screamed and convulsed from la petite mort.

But I could no more reach her this way than in truth I wanted to for the moment, as it was my intention to stoke a fire that I wished to burn into the night. So I simply brought my hand back to her crotch and played and fingered her for a few miles and stopped pulling her body back and she quickly sat back as per usual.

"Oh, you. You are a cruel devil you are," she jabbed at me playfully. "Thank you for the treat. I hope that appetizer is just part of a five course meal. haha"

"Best to get dressed slut, we are entering the small town of Avon, that's right before we get to Hatteras and if there are cops out, this is where they'll be." With that we dressed again and lit another smoke knowing that in the next ten miles our camp site at the dunes of Frisco beach would be in sight . Then we could finally get out of the car for good and a nice walk in the surf alone under the vale of a clear starry evening.