BDSM Beach Vacation Pt. 05

Story Info
More beach play and painful insertions.
3.4k words
3.96
15.3k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got out to the car and when I came over to open her door, I leaned close and said, "You can clean up now slut." She leaned over and drew her fingers up her inner thigh and I watched as they disappeared up under her dress. She brought her hand back out, now wet and sticky, and commenced to lick herself clean like a cat. I opened the door for her and once inside she continued to clean for a moment making sure she didn't wet on my seat. It was time to head back to camp and rejoin all the people making their own memories out on the sand.

It is only a short drive back to the campsite and we are both feeling refreshed and rejuvenated after the release against the pinball game. When we arrive at the tent I put together a quick stiff drink of coke and 151 and before I am finished she has popped back out in her bikini, smiling and laughing as she takes the can of coke from me.

"Don't forget your pearls," I smiled at her, "you want to make a nice debut don't you?" Knowing for Molly it wasn't so much the thin red lines on her butt she wanted to show off but simply that she was there with me and wanted everyone to know that she belonged to me and was damn proud of it.

"Oh yes, thank you Sir. I can't believe I forgot," she trailed off as she ran off to find the small strand of black pearls to hang from her collar. Molly popped back with that big smile and I thought to myself she truly looks amazing. Her hair was still wild and tangled from all our adventures that day, her skin glowed with just the hint of tan and soft pink, her bikini top left little to the imagination but the way it pulled and tugged her breast together gave the small mounds a more pronounced cleavage, and that small triangular piece of burgundy fabric that covered her sweet snatch quickly raised my pulse. I knew as she did that if the fabric hadn't been as dark as it was that the outline of her lips would be painfully obvious. When aroused her inner lips tend to swell, and after continued use they tended to stay that way until given a chance to calm down. As I watched her grab for the sun tan lotion I smiled thinking she wasn't going to get that calm down. She started getting more suntan lotion on and then we lazily massaged each other with it until we were once again covered in a new coat of UV armor. I changed to swim trunks and in a matter of minutes we are walking back towards the boardwalk that led us out to the beach the night before.

What a difference it makes in the day. We walk along the area with the high brush and can see what everything looks like there for the first time. There are areas that to walk just a step to the right or left would have dropped us into dark swampy ravine. Funny to think that just hours ago we were naked on this very spot. The thought of it made me swell just a bit.

Upon reaching the dune at the end of the boardwalk our feet were greeted with intensely hot sands and we made our way quickly towards the shoreline. Unlike last night or the empty beach over at Ocracoke, there were plenty of people out on the beaches off Hatteras and as we began our long walk down the surf she held tight to my hand. After just a minute or so I thought to stop.

"Molly, pick up that shell there for me." I motioned to a flat shell just a few feet in front of us. I watched as she walked over and bent down real slow to pick it up for me before bringing it back. She knew I wanted to watch her, and I was not alone. I just wanted to take a good look at her ass again to see how well she was still marked, but her slow bend and drop routine caught several eyes from men and women nearby. The lines, still visible, were fading and at this point had the look of her just sitting on something like a lattice chair for too long.

She was quickly at my side again practically clinging to me as her body basically collided with mine. "Here you are Sir, what's so special about this one?"

"It's flat," I laughed at her and tossed in towards the waves catching a few jumps. I quickly forgot again and again it was her first time at a beach. She feigned pouting at me because I threw away that which she just brought to me. "Try it, it's fun."

So all the way down the shoreline we stopped and picked up numerous shells to toss back into the ocean's mighty maw. After a bit she was starting to really get the hang of it and as we played in the surf I began to grow hungry for her flesh once more. I led her out into the ocean for a quick swim and I brought her out just far enough that my feet were flat on the ground but she was bopping up and down on her tip toes. Only my eyes were talking as I gave her silence for half a minute or more as I held onto her sides and stared into her. Then I quickly brought my lips to hers and forcefully my tongue found hers. She closed her eyes and clung to my body as I began to grope and rub her under the water.

This went on for over five minutes until I realized I would need to calm down some before returning to shore. I sent her back to the shore to sit for a minute and wait for me. She was too much of a sexual distraction at the moment to calm down.

After a few minutes of swimming, I returned to the shore and with her hand in mine began walking back down the shoreline towards camp. I was still very aroused and even though I attempted to concentrate on the scene around me my cock remained full and swollen though thankfully not erect. Still it was rather pronounced as it slapped back and forth down the inner side of my right thigh. I wanted to stop and kiss her but I knew any sexual attention would cause me to rise and pull that side of my board shorts up with it so I refrained.

Eventually we made it back onto the boardwalk and upon coming to the brush area again I did stop to kiss and fondle her body for a few minutes. I had time there to readjust myself so that my cock could now stand proudly in the middle in its struggle to break free.

We made it back to camp to grab our towels and I took that moment to make us another quick drink before we headed over to the showers. We shared a smoke and quickly downed the coke I had spiked with several shots. It was time to go get clean once more...but first we were going to get a little more dirty. The showers were full and we actually had to wait for an open stall which literally had Molly quivering with anticipation. She knew what was coming and as we stood there leaning against the rail by the showers I held her in front of me so that her body helped to hide my towering erection. Everyone around us oblivious to our condition as they argued or laughed or sighed with relief to feel the cooling waters of the shower once more.

In minutes it was our turn and we quickly headed in and took off our clothes. This shower stall had a peg on the side so you could attach the pull down shower rope to and not have to hold it the whole time to keep the water going...perfect. I leaned in close to her and whispered, "Clean me slut." Quickly she was down to her knees and washing my cock off in the stream of cold water. She was feeling a little tipsy I could tell and she was taking her time running her wet fingers over every line and groove of my shaft. My balls were gently cared for repeatedly and she spent special attention on washing and rewashing the swollen head of my penis.

She must have sensed the production of precum as she washed my head because soon she was tugging me to pull my cock out of the water stream and in seconds she was cleaning me again with her tongue. As I looked down I caught her eyes and seeing her tiny naked body lovingly worship me I wanted to give her a salty treat right then and there, but I had more in mind and I had to keep my focus. I let my hand find its way down to her head and collect a fist full of hair and I quickly brought her back up to my level.

"Now clean yourself so I can watch," I said with a wink. As I leaned back against the cool concrete wall of the stall, she stepped forward into the cold shower spray and standing with legs spread, her eyes fixed on me while biting her lip, she began to stroke the cold incoming water over and into her hot swollen pussy lips. Soon she was spanking her cunt with handfuls of water and the sounds could have meant anything to the people on the outside but to me it was a form of mating call from a very dirty little girl. I raised my hand from my cock I had been lightly stroking and made a twirling gesture with my finger. She turned and bent over with arched back to give me a glorious view of her ass and her puffy lips peeking out from below it. Guiding a hand up from between her legs she started again washing herself for my amusement. Her fingers ran up and down slow and fast circling around the inner edges of her asscheeks, her puckering asshole, and of course back and forth over her unmistakably pronounced ruby red lips. As I stood and watched the show unfold before me in contrast to the sounds of happy little families carrying on just feet away, I knew it was time to let go and take her and make her wish she was somewhere she could scream.

I motioned for her to come to me which when she did I gripped her in a strong embrace and covered her mouth with mine. She rubbed her wet cool body hard against mine as our tongues went to war and there we lingered for a moment until I ran the hand I was slowly running up the side of her body found her throat and squeezed. I pulled my mouth away and tightened my grip on her slender throat. She stopped writhing against me but still pressed her body firmly against mine as I drew my lips close to her ear.

"I am going to let go slut...surrender yourself but silently. Don't make me choke you." She knew what this meant, when I said to her I was going to let go, I was not referring to my grip but rather my sexual restraint. There would be no stopping me and while she relished these moments that I unleashed my animal nature upon her, she normally had the opportunity to let out something in vocal form...but she knew that would be improper at this place and time. She knew if I wasn't done quickly she would most likely begin to squeak and moan and that would mean I would have no choice but to strangle her vocal chords.

There was a swift silent nod of her head...she was ready. I pushed her body away from mine using the grip I had on her throat and she stumbled back towards one corner of the stall. I held up one finger from my other hand in front of my lips and made a simple 'shhh" sound that we both got a smile out of. Then I took a full step forward and continued to push her forward into the corner. I grabbed one of her small breast in my hand and quickly lunged at her perky nipple with my mouth. Sinking my teeth in around her areola I sucked and licked at the nipple held firm between my teeth. Lowering my hand from her breast I grabbed and pulled one of her legs up so quick and violently that if I wasn't already pressing her into a corner she would have quickly fallen to the floor. Still no sound from her so I released my grip upon her throat and now used that hand to pinch and pull at her wet swollen labia. I thrust my fingers up inside her and at the same time bite deeper into the flesh of her nipple...a small gasp but no real sound.

I began tugging her nipple away from her body with my teeth digging in tighter and tighter as I used my fingers to fervently rub over the tiny raised area along the upper wall of her vagina. The cool wet from the shower was quickly being replaced by silky hotness manufactured by a cunt in heat. I bit harder into her nipple, the faint acidic flavor of blood passed over my tongue and I decided it must be time to give the other nipple due treatment. She gasped upon my quick release but soon my mouth had found another small morsel. As I sunk my teeth deeper and deeper into her other nipple I did not let up on my finger strokes and I could feel her insides swelling more...she was close. However, fingers are no way to enjoy the majesty of a woman's internal orgasm and it was time to flip my little bitch around before she released on my hand.

With one last tug from my teeth on her nipple, I released her to another soft gasping sound and quickly removed my hand from her crotch. She let out a pitiful sorrowful sound as I spun her around to face the corner but quickly my hand was upon her again...this time covering her mouth. As I kicked her legs further apart, I pushed my fingers laden with pussy juice between the lips of her mouth and soon she began to suck like they were a pacifier. I pushed her lower back forward with my other hand to arch her further into the corner and then used it to guide the head of my cock to her vaginal opening still quivering on the edge of orgasm. Then I let go...

I broke into her with a fury and inside a minute she was squeezing my cock with orgasmic relief and moaning into my hand that I held tight over her mouth. I stared down at her tiny shining ass as she continued to squeeze against the girth that was my cock. It was time for something more, and I was seconds away from taking it.

Molly being of small frame could accommodate my large penis in her asshole, but it was typically painful upon entry unless she was really wasted and so I normally reserved such treatment as a sexual discipline. But right then, surrounded by so many people, knowing it would be pushing her to the brink not to make any noise, I looked down and knew I had to have it.

I slid my hand down from her mouth back to her throat and squeezed making sure my grip was good and then I slide myself out with my other hand and positioned my pussy juice coated cock head to the entrance of her tiny puckering rosebud. She felt it there and with an instant froze and let out a small sad moan. I responded by gripping her throat harder as I pushed hard against her opening with my head and felt it slowly slide forward until..."pop"

I was in.

I kept my grip hard on her throat as I began to work my cock deeper and deeper into her tight hot chamber. I could feel the vibration in her throat as her body attempted to let out various moans and cries but it was no use. Soon I was almost all the way inside her and sliding my long shaft in and out and as I glanced down to see myself spreading her open so far it only fueled my fire. I closed my eyes and broke into her until I came somewhere deep up in her rectum. I honestly couldn't even tell you how long it went on. I had let go.

It wasn't until I felt myself slowly being pushed out of her ass that I came to and slowly released my grip from her throat. She gasped hard several times as I grabbed her sides to help hold her up and slowly turn her to face me. She was off in space too, a blank half panicked stare was on her face but soon as she glanced down to see my shrinking but still flexing cock I caught a smile escape her lips. She looked up slowly into my eyes and whispered, "Feel better Sir?"

"Mmmmm, yes I do," I said as she once more stood on her own and made her way back under the water to wash herself. It was the first time I noticed but her throat showed signs of red and purple and I knew I must have really done a job on her. "You ok Molly?"

She leaned forward for my hand and then guided me to the water with her where she started massaging and cleaning my cock in the stream, "Happy...happy is what I am Sir. Sore...hell yeah, but I get the feeling that needed to happen, huh?" She smiled coyly at me.

"Apparently it did," I managed to get out as she continued to stroke at my tender cock with what now felt like freezing water.

"Well, then...if it needed to happen, I am so happy you happened on me," she giggled.

We continued to wash off, but we really needed to get out of there. It had been like fifteen minutes already and I was even more concerned how those bruises on her neck might look in the light of the sun. We finished up, grabbed our towels, dried off a bit, and headed back out into the real world.

The sun was beginning to drop much lower on the horizon and dusk had arrived. We walked past a few groups of people who were all very busy in their own affairs. In a minute we were back in the tent, sitting naked, and staring into one another. She was bruised but not badly and there was a certain twinkle in her eye of excitement still there. It wasn't until I grabbed for a pair of boxers and her hand stopped mine that I got it. She was still horny, her swollen cunt was desperate for more...so desperate she was willing to push for it.

"Please, can we just lay down for a few minutes before going back out. I don't need much, I just want you inside me for a bit longer. You can just lay back if you want...please."

There was nothing left in my balls, but my cock began to stiffen with her sweet suggestion and she handled herself so well I had no intention of denying her such pleasure. I slowly turned and laid onto my back to spread my legs and she crawled up in between them. She stroked and licked at my shaft and balls until I was once more thick and erect. She gave a quick glance up at me, "Go ahead slut and you may climb on."

As she slowly mounted my cock and those hot creamy lips once more surrounded me, I got the feeling that this was going to be a long night and that by the end of it I was going to sleep well.