BDSM by the Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefani
Stefani
184 Followers

As we read, Jody slipped her hand into the pair of blue silk panties I was wearing, and began fondling me. By the time she'd finished the last paragraph, I was extremely aroused, and wanted nothing more than to mount my lady love, and make short, sweet love to her.

She tossed the book aside as we kissed. Jody seemed more passionate, more excited than I had ever seen her before.

When I tried to climb on top of her – she resisted.

"No darling," she said, pushing me away.

"What!?" I cried. "You have me so turned on. I want to make love to you."

"I know you do, but I don't want you to."

"Don't you enjoy..? We both can..."

"No."

"No what?" I asked incredulously. "You don't like it when we make..?"

Jody fluffed her pillow, and sat up in bed. "No, quite honestly, I don't."

"Jody, I can't believe you waited thirteen years to tell me this! What? You don't have an orgasm when I make love to you?"

My wife looked at me sadly, and nodded her head. "Not once Denny."

Talk about a stake through the heart. "You've been faking it all these years!?"

She shrugged. "I'm sorry. You just don't do it for me that way."

I gulped and sat up too. My head was spinning. To find out that the woman of my dreams, my beloved wife had never... "Not even..?"

Jody shook her head. "Not even once."

For the first time in years, I felt like I wanted to cry. My wife pulled me into her arms and lovingly hugged me close. "Oh darling, don't get upset. I'm sorry, I really am. But don't take it so hard. I love you dearly, and you've given me a great deal of pleasure. Honestly you have."

"I have?" I sniffled.

"Oh yes darling, the things you can do with your tongue. Can't you tell? And the way you touch me with your fingers." Her face grew flustered. "You turn me on with your fingers, better than I can turn me on myself."

"Really!?" I asked with some surprise. "But I thought all of that was just foreplay for the main event. I thought that when I made love to you, that you..."

Jody cut in, "Well you thought wrong darling. And now, since we're reading Edie Scarsdale's book, I thought it was time you found out the truth."

I gulped. "So this means you don't want to make love tonight? Can't I at least..."

Jody lifted her eyebrows, and shook her head. "No darling, not tonight, or ever again. I'm sorry. It's just a waste of time. Not unless we can do something about your penis."

"What's wrong with my penis!?"

My wife winced, looking at me carefully, quite obviously not wanting to hurt my feelings. "Well darling, to be quite truthful... it's kind of small. I never said anything, well, because I didn't want to give you a complex. That's why I just kept my mouth shut all those years. I didn't want to hurt your feelings."

I blushed hotly, utterly crushed at the thought that I did not possess the physical equipment to adequately satisfy my beloved spouse.

"I was talking to Nancy," Jody said delicately, "and she said we can buy some sort of an extension. You just fit it over your..."

Shaking my head, covering my ears with my hands, I cried out for her to, "Please stop! Can we just not talk about this right now?"

My pretty wife slid down underneath the sheets, and held out her arms to me. "Of course my darling. Come here."

We hugged, and as her arms wrapped around me, I knew that she still loved me, and that everything would be all right. Her hand slipped back inside my women's briefs, and began fondling me once again.

"Please don't think I don't like the little soldier," Jody smiled. "He gets excited quite fast... and you get wonderfully hard. I love the way you feel in my hand, when I'm stroking you up and down."

My breaths came faster as her hand moved faster. Remembering what she'd said, likewise, I slid my own hand inside my wife's underwear. She was soaked.

She blushed slightly, and admitted, "Reading that book really turned me on. You have no idea how much fun we're going to have together. I cannot wait to read the next chapter!"

With that she kissed me. After thirteen years, the two of us were experts at pleasing one another with our fingers. We brought one another to the most glorious mutual climax, after which we drifted peacefully to sleep in one another's arms.

The next night when I got into bed, wearing a pair of red cotton panties, Jody was already waiting for me, wearing one of her sexy, see-through black teddies that she'd bought from Victoria's Secrets.

Once I'd snuggled up to her side, by candlelight Jody read, "Chapter two Female Domination Through Discipline."

"I don't think I'm going to like this part. Why don't you skip this chapter."

"Oh no. This chapter is crucial." Jody looked at me and batted her eyelashes. From beneath the covers she brought one of our ping pong paddles and laid it on her lap.

"What is that for!?" I asked nervously.

"Before this night is over, I'm going use this on you," she said simply.

"What for!?" I cried. "It's not like I've done anything wrong."

My wife thought for a moment. "Yes you have. You made love to me for thirteen years without ever once giving me an orgasm. I'm going to beat your ass raw, for making me go through with that... to have to pretend to enjoy it... when I really wanted to..."

"To what!?" I asked, horrified.

Jody looked at me, her eyes glistening. "I wanted to laugh!"

"To laugh!?" I almost cried.

"That's horrible!"

Jody wrapped her arms around my shoulders and tried to keep me from moving away. She pulled me to her side. "Oh my sweet darling, I'm sorry, but it is so true. You don't know how many times you've been on top of me... the same old position... the same old three grunts right before you came. After a while, I just had to laugh, or I wouldn't have been able to go through with it."

I whimpered in her arms. My male ego had not only been trampled, it had been run over by a steam roller.

Jody read, "The quickest way to put your husband into his place, is by placing him over your lap, and giving him an old fashioned over-the-knee spanking. You'll find it rather amazing how quickly this simple act will bring out his submissive nature. Some women hold weekly review sessions, where they review their husband's behavior, and if he's been grouchy or insensitive they use it as a reason to resort to corporal punishment. Other women find they do it simply because it excites them to break their down their husband's macho defenses..."

After we read chapter two, Jody was good to her word, and made me lay across her lap on our bed. Just assuming the position, over her thighs was quite humiliating. I nearly died when she peeled down my panties, and caressed my bare bottom.

"You have the cutest ass," she said almost reverently. "You have no idea how adorable your bottom looks in your new panties. I do hope you realize that after a while I am going to throw away all of your boy underwear. I want you in women's bikinis, the French cut, and the new boy panties. We're going to get you nylon panties, silk and lace ones... you have no idea how much seeing you in them turns me on."

Initially I thought about objecting to throwing my men's underwear away, but considering the position I was in, I found myself saying softly, "Yes dear."

She picked up the ping pong paddle, and gave my bottom a hesitant swat. When I sighed in relief, she gave me another... a little harder... and a little bit harder now... and a little bit harder... until I was squirming and trying not to scream.

Finally, after about a dozen blows, I could take it no more, and tried twisting my arm behind my back to protect my reddening bottom.

"That's enough!" I said.

"That's hardly anything at all, you big sissy!"

"It's been a long time since I've been spanked!" I cried. "Please, stop! Please give me a rest before you..."

With a lusty growl, Jody brought the paddle down harder than ever before. "We've been doing things your way the last 13 years in the bedroom, and look where it got us." She continued wailing away on my bottom, hitting each cheek squarely in the center. "I'm taking over now. We're going to be doing things my way in the future."

She punctuated each word with a swift blow from her paddle.

I shrieked in pain. "Please no more!"

For the next fifteen minutes, my wife continued to wail on my poor backside. It was as if she was letting loose 13 years of frustration... 13 years of revenge. As she continued to flail away, I began to break down. My walls, my defenses, completely crumbled, as I squirmed, begged and cried for her to please stop.

Eventually her arm tired, and she lay the paddle aside. By the time she was finished she was breathing hard, and I was sobbing.

"God, that was hot," she said throatily. There could be no doubt that spanking me had aroused her to a degree she'd never experienced before.

Grabbing me by the hair, she yanked me to my knees, and like she was guiding our vacuum cleaner, she directed my mouth to her crotch. "See how much I enjoyed that." She was soaked. Wetter than I'd ever felt her before. She moaned loudly, as I stuck out my tongue and began to lap at her sweet nectar. "In the future... I have a feeling... we're going to be doing this... a lot."

Lifting my head up from my wife's open thighs, I cried, "That's not fair! You can't just spank me for no reason."

Jody's eyes were narrow slits. As my tongue went back to work lapping at her clitoris, her entire body undulated with pleasure. "It excites me. That's a reason," my wife said. Her eyes closed as she approached orgasm. "But you're right." She moaned softly. "I'll tell you what. Once a week..." Her hips began to push back at my face, mashing her pubic bone against my mouth. "... we'll review your behavior. And if you've been bad..." Her voice rose as her entire body tensed. "...you'll get a paddling." With that, she cried out breathlessly, grunted several times, and collapsed among her pillows.

She lay there, entirely still, eyes closed, mouth open... as if in a trance.

I wiped my mouth on the sheets, and snuggled up against her side. "And if I am good?" I asked. "What then?" What reward? Maybe then I would get to make love to my beautiful, sexy, sweet wife...

"If you're good," Jody said smiling, dreamily, "... you'll still get spanked. I'm going to spank you anyway. Just because it turns me on."

"You can't do that," I objected. "That's not fair! If I'm good, I think you should let me do what I want to do for a change."

Jody laughed loudly, like I'd made a hilarious joke. "If you think you're going to climb on top of me like you used to," my wife said, rolling away from me to her side of the bed, "you'd better get that silly thought right out of your head. Those days are over. I make the rules now." Jody snuggled up against her pillow.

"What a minute," I cried. "You can't go to sleep. What about me? I just gave you an orgasm. When do I get my turn?"

My wife chuckled, her eyes closing, heavy with sleep. "You've had your turn... for the last 13 years. The next 13 years... it's my turn. This is a little payback for all the nights you had your orgasm and went to sleep, and didn't care one bit about satisfying me."

"But I thought I was pleasing you! You admit you were faking it all those years. This is just completely unfair!"

Jody yawned, and pulled the covers up to her chin. "Waa! Waa! Waa! Whine, whine, whine. You're starting to sound like a wife already. Shut up and just go to sleep."

Simmering in anger, I turned my back to my wife, and hugged my own pillow. That was it. I would refuse to read any more of the book. Enough of these silly games. I wanted our life to go back to the way it used to be.

Eventually I drifted off to sleep, dreaming of the days when I had been the one on top... when we made love every Saturday night right after the 11:00 news. Okay, so it was a little routine. But I had loved just being inside my wife. She couldn't be serious. She had to let me make love to her again, or I would just die!

The next night, once again Jody was waiting in bed, this time wearing a black corset with garter belts and black fishnet stockings, and looking intoxicatingly sexy.

Out of protest I wore a pair of my male boxer shorts to bed. When I tried to get into bed, Jody forbid it. "Don't you dare!" Jody said firmly and pointed me to my dresser. "Put on a pair of your panties, this minute, or I'll put you over my knee again – right now!"

Wanting to argue, but afraid of the paddle, grumbling I did as I was told, putting on the yellow pair marked Tuesday. When I finally climbed into bed beside her and that damned book, she gave my bottom a playful swat.

"Can't we forget about the book for one night, and just go to sleep!?"

"No! You promised! We're reading a chapter every night. It's not a big book. Come on. We'll take turns reading out loud like we did last night. It will be fun."

"I'm afraid to look at what she has to say next," I said gloomily.

"You're right," Jody admitted. "You're not going to like it. So before we start reading, I want to put some restraints on you."

"What!?"

I watched as Jody pulled a pair of leather handcuffs out from beneath the bed sheets. "I bought these from Nancy earlier today," she said examining how they worked.

"Jody, really now. Hasn't this gone just a bit too far?"

"Just put your hands behind your back," my wife said. She fit the leather cuffs around my wrist, and hooked them together behind my back.

"Now I can't exactly hold the book like this, can I?" I said.

"Don't you worry about a thing," Jody said merrily. "I'll take care of everything.

Here. You read. It's your turn."

Laying on her side she held book open with one hand, while she encouraged me onward by sliding her other hand into my panties and playing with my balls.

Struggling to control my voice and not to moan, I read out loud, "Chapter three, Enforced Male Chastity and Orgasm Denial." I looked at my wife in shock. "Good Lord Jody, you can't be serious. This is completely insane."

"Keep reading!"

Whimpering, I continued, "If left unsupervised, a male will masturbate at least once a day. Depending on his testosterone levels, he may masturbate 2-4 times a day. When you control your husband's penis, you control his life. And when you control his orgasms, he will become most delightfully submissive to your every whim. If he pouts... whines... or gives you any back talk, all you have to do is increase the length of time between his orgasms. Use these techniques long enough, and you'll find your husband will become quite agreeable to anything your heart desires."

I struggled with my bonds, wanting to close the book. "This is ridiculous! I can't go on!"

"I'll read for a while." My wife pulled another one of her surprises out from beneath the bed sheets. This time it was a black velvet pouch with CB-2000 written on the side in gold letters.

"What is that?" I asked nervously.

"You'll see," Jody said removing her hand from my panties and reading.

Read she did. It was horrifying. This woman Edith Scarsdale had the insane idea that the best way for a wife to subjugate her husband was by putting his penis under lock and key in some sort of Medieval chastity device. She actually recommended that a man be allowed only one orgasm a week – although she claimed that a lot of women preferred two weeks or even longer!

"I think we'll start you off with one a week," Jody said as she finally closed the book. "Let's see, your last one was three nights ago. So you'll get your next one this coming Friday."

I really didn't see how she was going to enforce this edict, until she spilled the contents of the CB-2000 pouch on the bed between us. There were a number of clear plastic parts... pins... rings... and a tiny little padlock.

With my hands bound behind my back, I was helpless to do a thing, but watch in horrified fascination as my wife began to encase my poor penis in a clear cage-like device. She fit the pieces together like she was building a Lego prison around my cock.

Her touch brought an immediate reaction from my body. My manhood stood proudly, defying the clear plastic hood that was meant to fit over the head. Jody kept trying to jam the hood down over the head, but it just wouldn't fit.

"Make it go down," she said determinedly.

"If you masturbate me, it will go down," I said hopefully.

"You wish," she laughed. "I told you. You don't get another orgasm till next Friday."

"But that's four days!"

Jody seemed to be finding the terrified look on my face quite amusing. As I lay there with my hands bound behind my back, with a clear plastic ring fitted around the base of my cock, Jody laughed and climbed from the bed. I struggled with the cuffs, quite uselessly, while Jody ran barefoot to the kitchen. I listened as she opened the refrigerator. Maybe she was thirsty and wanted a drink.

She returned with a wash rag. I gasped as she held a handful of ice to my balls! I could not help but squeal and squirm in shock and pain. It was like taking a freezing cold shower. It was so cold I could feel my flesh retracting inside myself.

"That's much better," Jody said, sliding the clear plastic hood over my shriveled penis. She fit the pins through the ring, and snapped closed the lock.

Once it was on, both of us stared at my crotch. My poor frightened penis looked like a caged and wrinkled little old man behind a set of clear plastic bars. I looked at my wife wildly, "This is starting to go a little too far Jody. I don't like this one bit..."

My wife smiled at me soothingly, caressed my face, and kissed me. "Don't worry my darling. If you are a good boy, and I take it off on Friday... after waiting a week... think about it... the release is going to be incredible."

"What if I get in a car accident?" I said uncertainly. "What if I have to go to the hospital? What if I go to the pool and..."

"What if wearing it, turns your wife on," Jody said, licking her lips, kissing me. She broke away fiercely. "Knowing that you are completely under my control, just gets me so hot. Come here!" She grabbed my hair almost violently, and shoved my face down between her thighs. "You know the drill!"

Once again, like the previous night, I lapped and licked at my wife's sopping wet pussy till she experienced a loud, mattress shaking orgasm. Like before, she came so hard, she seemed to black out for a minute or so.

And much like the night before, within minutes Jody was fast asleep, while I lay there, frustrated and wearing this ridiculous piece of plastic around my privates. I wanted to rip it off, but with my hands still restrained behind my back, there was absolutely nothing I could do, but lay there trying not to get upset.

In the morning, Jody woke quite cheerful and refreshed. As she unlocked my wrists she apologized for forgetting and leaving them on. When I asked about the CB-2000, and for her to please take that off too, she shook her head negatively.

"No my darling, that stays on. Till Friday." When I went to object, she held up a hand, motioning for me to be quiet. "Think twice before you say another word. Because if you so much as try to take off your chastity belt, I will add another week. So don't say a word. Just think about that for a minute."

I did, and in utter fury, I clamped my mouth shut, and practically ran from our bed. As I showered and got dressed for work, with a pair of women's panties under my male clothes, I grumbled and said that people would be able to notice the device under my clothes, but in truth, you could not even tell it was there.

At work that day, in the privacy of the men's room, I sat in one of the stalls, and examined the piece of hardware locked around my groin. There was a clear ring about the base of my cock, that was connected by three plastic pins to a tube over the head and shaft. The padlock locked the ring to the tube of bars. The only way to get it off, would be to break it.

Stefani
Stefani
184 Followers
123456...8