BDSM by the Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefani
Stefani
184 Followers

She knelt between my outstretched thighs. The thing between her legs waved side to side like a long-necked giraffe. "I want to make love to you."

My eyes pleaded with her to stop. "I don't understand... I'm not a woman, I'm a man..."

My wife lifted my ankles, and pressed them over my head, raising my bottom off the bed – and right in line with her strapon.

"Maybe we've had it backwards all these years," she whispered. "Maybe you're really the woman... and I'm really the man."

Things were happening too fast. I panicked. I struggled to close my knees and protect myself. The next thing I knew Jody and I were wrestling in bed. Even though Jody is bigger than I am, I'd always taken it for granted that as the man, I was stronger.

I learned differently that night.

My wife pinned me to the bed, and holding me down with just one hand, she used her free hand to restraint my hands to the headboard with her leather cuffs. When I still continued to resist her by closing my knees tightly together, she pried them apart and said, "Stop! Or I will cuff your ankles to the headboard too, and I don't think you're going to like that."

I stopped struggling, and let my legs go limp. She lifted them, placing my ankles over her shoulders. ... a position that left my bottom raised in the air, totally exposed and utterly vulnerable. She lay her well-endowed penis along the crack of my ass. The head nudged my balls.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I cried tearfully.

"Now, now darling, don't cry," Jody said wiping my face. "Or your mascara will run."

Smiling lustfully, Jody coated her fingers with KY jelly and began smearing it around my virginal portal. I cringed as she touched me there. I expected her to plunge inside, but she took her time, massaging and rubbing the tiny opening... then finally easing her forefinger... digit by digit inside me... rubbing lubricant inside me... loosening me for what was to come next....

As I lay there beneath her, watching her coat her prodigious weapon with KY till it glistened, I thought, it was one thing to dress like Jody's wife, but something quite else to be used sexually as a woman.

"Please Jody, I'm begging you as your husband... do not humiliate me this way!"

Jody placed the fat head against my tiny opening. "Why not my darling? You made love to me this way for thirteen years. Is that what you thought you were doing to me... humiliating me... when you penetrated me?"

With that Jody leaned her weight down on the base of her strapon phallus. My here-to-fore untouched anus parted as the fat helmet-shaped head forced its way inside.

"It hurts!" I screamed. "It's too big! Take it out!"

"The head is not even all the way in," Jody said gritting her teeth, applying more pressure. She lowered her weight, pushing the head inside me, till we both felt something pop.

"OH MY!" I cried. My center, my very core felt stretched to the ripping point.

"Just relax... deep breaths," my wife said. "We're in. I'll go slow."

"No Jody! NO MORE!"

To prevent further protests, my wife took my black panties and stuffed them in my mouth. As I screamed shrilly into my gag, she continued lowering her wait down on my bottom... inch after inch of thick cock slowly disappeared inside my ass.

Beneath her, I bucked and struggled, trying to pull my hips as far away as possible... but bound as I was to the bed, there was just no escaping her assault.

"Calm down now darling, calm down," Jody soothed. Her face looked boiled like a lobster. She glistened with a sheen of perspiration that glistened across her body like golden glitter.

She growled throatily as her plastic balls finally landed flush against my flesh.

"There we go... it's all the way in."

Unable to speak, all I could do was scream into my gag. I felt like I'd just been stabbed by the handle of a hammer. Her cock was so big, so hard, my tender inner lining felt stretched to the breaking point. I writhed and struggled, moaning and groaning uncontrollably beneath her.

Thankfully Jody paused, removed my panties from my mouth, and leaning forward kissed me passionately.

"Please take it out," I pleaded. "At least just for a minute! Just give me time to get used to it... it HURTS!"

My wife covered my face with kisses. "I know my darling. This is good. Now you know how a woman feels. When a girl loses her virginity, she has to expect to experience some pain. It's all a part of it. You may not like it in the beginning. Just the way I did not like it all those years ago. But I guarantee you my darling... that I am enjoying this more than anything we ever did in the past. I could not love you more, than I do right now... my beautiful Deena."

Jody's eyes looked wild. Never had I seen her look so powerful or so full of energy. Slowly she began grinding her clitoris against the base of her strapon, sending ripples of pleasure rippling throughout her body. Whenever she moved, she thrust the strapon back and forth inside me, making me flinch and shriek in pain.

"Oh God, I love this," she gasped.

Jody lifted her pelvis, drawing her long cock from the depths of my inner passage, making me cry piteously as it felt like she was ripping out my insides. For a split second she paused, poised above me... her cock completely withdrawn except for the head.

Like a dancer, she undulated her hips forward, driving her cock in and out of me... With each thrust I writhed and moaned, and tried to keep myself from screaming out at the top of my lungs.

I felt my entire world turned upside down... this was the complete opposite of our old love-making... not only with my wife on top, playing the aggressive role... but we were both unable keep quiet. I'd never seen my wife so expressive... so involved... so completely immersed in what she was doing... undulating her pussy against my bottom... turning herself on... making herself crazy. Her face lit up with an expression of power and pleasure unlike I'd ever seen on her face before.

As I watched her through slitted lids, in agony as I was, the look on her face was so angelic... so beautiful... I felt like I was seeing a side of Jody I'd never seen before... maybe it was the real her coming out. Whatever it was, even though it was not pleasurable for me, I fell in love all over again with my wife... and knew in that instant, that even if it meant submitting to her this way... if it gave her pleasure... if I got to see her moaning with such intense joy... it was worth sacrificing my booty.

As my wife got closer to orgasm, and really got down to business and began a fucking cadence, she shifted above me, sending her long shaft across my most sensitive prostate, turning my wails of pain into a surprised squeal of delight.

Jody's eyes widened as she saw a rush of pleasure float across my features.

"You like it right there," she said rubbing her cock back and forth against my semen filled gland, making me thrash beneath her – not with pain, but this time in embarrassed ecstasy.

"I think I found your g-spot," my wife chuckled. She pulled her cock almost entirely from her body, and thrust it back hard, lustily enthralled by the high pitched shrieks of delight that were coming out of me.

The way Jody's cock pressed against my prostate, it was tapping the boiling steam that had been percolating inside of me for the last five days.

All this time, I had been so overwhelmed by what Jody was doing to my ass, that I'd forgotten that I was free from the CB-2000. My poor lifeless penis bounced and slapped around between my legs like boiled fettuccini.

As Jody fucked me, she grabbed my balls, and began squeezing them... pumping them with each pump of her strapon. As she did so, my little manhood slowly lifted its head and stiffened.

My wife grinned down at me. "Don't try to tell me you're not enjoying this my darling. Your little soldier gives you away."

As she continued to grind against my backside and squeeze my balls.. a drop of clear white cum began to drip from the uretha. For some reason the sight of my little erection drove Jody wild. She gasped and thrust harder and harder... her beautiful wife's face contorting as her orgasm approached.

She was close. So close she was losing all control, fucking me harder than I think she even realized. She gave me such a pounding I found myself screaming in both pain and pleasure... and probably would have cum myself if she didn't have such a death grip on my testicles... which strangled any chance of ejaculation.

Later Jody would tell me that the look of rapture on my face sparked her orgasm and pushed her over the edge. She erupted like a volcano. Her entire body flailed... then froze... as if she was trying to hold on to the moment... like she didn't want to let it go. Then she collapsed, falling like a dynamited building on top of me.

Poor me, laying there, wrists cuffed to the headboard, my legs spread like a Y... my knees pinned to my chest... with my 130 pound wife laying like a dead weight on top of me... her eternally erect cock of hers still deeply embedded... pushing against my prostate like it was a button... causing a steady stream of sticky gel to ooze from the tip to form a clear bead on my belly.

"Please let me free," I begged her in a whisper.

She didn't even hear me. She was still so far out in the cosmos, riding the crest of her orgasm... that she had no idea that I was groaning in painful frustration beneath her.

Half awake, still in a dazed stupor, my wife reached up to the headboard and freed me from the cuffs on my wrists and ankles, so that I could let down my arms and legs. As I did so, she kept her cock firmly embedded inside me, turning me onto my side, so that she was behind me. With a sigh deep enough to blow out a candle, she snuggled up against my back, and hugged me tight.

As soon as my hands were free, they went right to my penis. I needed to cum so badly! Jody had me so turned on, more turned on that I'd ever been in my whole life. I had to cum!

Suddenly realizing what I was trying to do, Jody slapped at my hands. When I didn't comply, she grabbed both my hands, and twisted them behind my back.

"Please let me cum," I begged, red-faced. After being taken thus, was it any wonder that I had no shame? I'd never, ever masturbated before in front of my wife, but in that moment, I would have done so gladly. A room full of people could not have stop this orgasm... I had to have it.

"I don't have to do a thing," my wife said simply. "I am going to tease you for as long as I want... because it gives me great pleasure to hear you screaming and moaning like that... that was hot."

"If you're not going to let me cum," I whimpered, "then please take that thing out of me! You're only making it worse!"

Jody snuggled up close behind my back, and pressed her hips against my backside, making sure her strapon remained fully within my boy pussy. She pushed my long black hair out of the way and nuzzled her nose up against the back of my neck. "I am going to fuck you... all night tonight."

"Please Jody, enough is enough!"

She chuckled as she began to grind her pelvis against my upturned bottom, sliding her long shaft back and forth against my prostate, making me gasp and squirm in her arms.

She whispered in the back of my ear, "What, you don't like it when I make love to you like this?"

"You're driving me crazy!" I cried. "I would like it a whole lot more if you would only let me cum!"

"What are you talking about?" Jody said, feeling between my legs... discovering that my little penis was still fully aroused. She played with the sticky puddle on my belly, rubbing it into my skin. "You've been cumming all night. You're as wet as I am." With her slick hand she massaged my balls and stroked my cock – once – only once. Then let go of me.

"Oh my God! Stop teasing me like that! Please, I'm begging you, just let me cum this once," I cried.

"No," Jody said, cuddling up behind me, continuing to undulate against my bottom. "I've always fantasized about how it would be like to have a lover who could keep it up all night... and make love to me for hours on end." She whispered, "Don't you love the way my cock stays so hard?" She slapped my bare ass. "Your little peter used to come so fast. Just when I would be starting to feel something... you'd shoot... and the show would be over You don't know how many nights you came inside me and immediately fell asleep leaving me frustrated and unsatisfied. Too many times!"

Once more she touched my rigid erection, but with just a single finger... ever so lightly. I thrust my hips forward, trying to rub my penis against her hand. Her fingers danced away.

"You need to learn some self control my darling. Now don't move. I'm going to put your little soldier back in his cage."

"Oh no Jody! You can't do that!!"

Jody continued to grind her cock back and forth inside me, making my entire body tremble in her arms... as she reached over me to the night stand, where she picked up the pieces of the CB-2000.

"This is paybacks for the last thirteen years. I am going to tease you, and frustrate you like you did me."

While I whimpered and sobbed, my wife closed the plastic ring about my balls and forced my rigid member back into the clear plastic sheath.

My cries turned to shrieks of pain as my erection refused to go down, and would not fit into the hood of the CB-2000. Undeterred, Jody forced the chastity device down on my flesh... even though it would not fit... she made it fit... my poor tortured flesh pressed tight against the bars, and I twisted and cried as she fit the pins into their holes and snapped the little padlock shut.

"Just one more day my darling," she said with a parting peck on my shoulder. "And it's Friday."

Wrapping her arms around my waist, and leaning her cheek against my back... with her strapon still firmly inside me, my wife wished me good night and promptly drifted off to sleep.

With her 8" cock in me, and my groin throbbing in frustration... there was no way I was going to be able to go to sleep without relieving myself! But how?

I waited till my wife's chest rose and fell regularly, telling me she was in deep slumberland... then moving my hands slowly, cautiously... I began to tug at the clear plastic cage. When I did, it only pulled the ring around my balls up tighter, increasing my agony! I needed to relax. I needed to let the swelling to down. Get as small as possible. Yes, that's it. I was talking my erection down. Down boy. Heel.

One of the things that had me painfully aroused was Jody's strapon cock rubbing right up against my prostate. I had to get off her cock. She'd been inside me for so long, I was beginning to get sore!

Slowly... carefully, I inched my body up the bed and off Jody's strapon. It took ten minutes of slow... sometimes painful movement, but eventually Jody's thick monster plopped out and lay nestled like a sticky snake within the crack of my ass.

Finally my own little penis deflated and relaxed. Once everything had shrunken down and my crotch seemed to be dozing along with my wife, quite carefully, I began to pull my soft flesh through the ring... first one testicle... then the other. I sighed as I slid the barred cage off the shaft. I was free! Now if I could just quietly masturbate...

"Just what do you think you are doing missy!?"

Just as my warm sweaty palm closed around my still tiny cock, Jody gripped my wrist in an iron-like vice and twisted my arm behind my back.

"Don't you dare!"

"Jody, please," I whined. "It isn't fair! I need to cum too!" She couldn't see my left hand, the hand under my side. I quietly slipped my left hand around my penis. It sprouted quickly between my fingers to full blossom. I'd been denied for so long, just a couple of pumps and...

My wife sat up in bed, shocked by the discovery that I was out of the CB-2000.

"Oh you horny little bitch!" my wife exclaimed. She spotted my left hand around my penis, and twisted this arm away too. "What am I going to have to do, cuff you to the bed?"

Even though it was well after midnight, and Friday was a work day, Jody turned on the light, and climbed from the bed. Thankfully she suddenly seemed to find her strapon harness a pain, and she removed it, leaving it on her dresser. I watched as she found her paddle, and yanking me out of bed, she sat in an armless chair and threw me across her lap. She gave me 25. Twenty-five viciously hard swats. By the end of which I was an utter mess. Snot bubbled from my nose and I blubbered uncontrollably about how sorry I was.

Jody looked down at me, and for a moment a look of pity drifted across her eyes. I sensed that her new found power in bed was almost like a drug, and that she was rapidly discovering how much she loved dominating me. Almost gently she led me back to bed, where she took me in her arms, and patted my head comfortingly.

Maybe it was the fact that we'd never had children. Maybe it was her mothering instincts coming alive. She pulled my face to her breasts and placed one of her nipples in my mouth, urging me to suck. Opening my mouth I mouthed her teat like a baby nursing from its mother.

My wife kissed the top of my head, saying, "Now my little darling, you must learn to behave yourself." As I whimpered and continued to nurse on her nipple, my wife refit the CB-2000 around my tiny, frightened member, and locked it back in place. "The next time you take this off, you'll receive 50 from my paddle. Then 75. Then 100."

She turned out the light, wrapped her arms around me, and promptly fell fast asleep once again. Still frustrated, but also quite drained by my wife's spanking, with my face between her breasts I finally slept too.

Thursday I woke hungrier for sex than I had ever been in my entire life!

My entire body throbbed with the knowledge that I would have to wait another 24 hours before the damnable cage would finally come off, and I would finally be allowed to have an orgasm.

Perhaps it was the fact that I'd never been denied before, that made being placed in chastity so frustrating. Normally we only had sex once a week anyway. Admittedly, there were times when Jody wasn't around that I masturbated, but only about once a week. It wasn't like I was jerking off every day like I used to when I was younger. It was purely a matter of being denied the freedom of having an orgasm whenever I wanted one, that made me want one all the more.

Thankfully since we were going to work, Jody had to let me put on men's clothing. After just a day in women's clothes, it felt good to put on a pair of boxer briefs and my normal khaki's and button-down shirt. I felt like me again. Denny Crowe.

Sitting at my desk at work, it was almost impossible to concentrate. Especially when Jody would walk by and give me one of her secret smiles. At lunch in the cafeteria, she sat beside me, and couldn't seem to keep her hands off me. Under the table her fingers roamed up and down my pant leg, even feeling the CB-2000, "To make sure you're behaving," she whispered.

As soon as we got home from work Jody insisted that I get out of my boy clothes and cook dinner wearing a pair of women's flare jeans and a halter top that left my mid-riff bare.

"What difference does it matter what I wear?" I said.

"Exactly," Jody agreed. "Wearing a bra and panties is no big deal. I don't know why you're fighting me. You must like being over my knee."

Flustered, not wanting to know what 50 swats from her paddle felt like, I did as I was told and changed into my new feminine attire and cooked dinner. Later, after I'd finished with the dishes, we went into the den to watch TV. Turning on the DVD player, Jody announced she'd rented a movie, and so we watched "Brokeback Mountain."

As we snuggled together on the sofa, with Jody in the more masculine position, with her arm around me, and my head on her shoulder, she asked, "Have you ever been with a man?"

Stefani
Stefani
184 Followers
123456...8