BDSM by the Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefani
Stefani
184 Followers

"Jody! Of course not! You know I'm not gay!"

My wife chuckled as she played with my breasts under my halter top. "Yes, but haven't you ever wondered what it might be like... to have a man inside you?"

"Please Jody! I don't want to go there! I like you! I like women!"

"Yes darling, but you have to admit, when I made love to you last night... you loved it. I was just curious if you've been thinking how the real thing might feel."

"I didn't love it! What choice did I have?!"

"Oh, don't play coy with me. I heard you moaning. I saw how excited you got. Why were you trying so hard to masturbate if you weren't excited?"

"That's just because you've been teasing me for days, and you've got this damn chastity belt on me. You have me so frustrated and confused I don't know what I'm doing anymore!"

I don't know if it was the movie or our discussion, but when we climbed into bed, Jody took off all her clothes, and naked, pulled on her strapon harness once more.

I sat in bed in one of my new outfits, a pink, silk camisole with matching silk panties, hugging my knees to my chin. "Please Jody! No more! Enough!"

"Give me your hands," she said. Once more she cuffed my wrists to the headboard. "Come on now. I want you on your hands and knees."

Smiling smugly, my wife climbed into bed. Her huge phallus slapped back and forth between her thighs like the trunk of an elephant. "Get on all fours for me. I want to do it doggie style."

Whimpering, knowing that I could not win, I did as I was told. As I assumed the position she wanted. With my red hot face in a cool pillow, I knelt before my wife with my bottom up. She lifted the hem of my teddy up over my back and peeled down my panties to my knees.

I listened as she squirted KY jelly onto her 8" monster. The greasy head nudged at my sore little opening, eliciting a gasp from me. With her hands on my hips, she slid her cock up and down the crack of my ass, and nudged the back of my hairless balls.

I kept waiting for her to ravage me, but she took her time. Too much time. She kept rubbing the head against my sore little opening... but instead of shoving it inside me, she kept pulling away... continuing to slide her lifelike phallus up and down the crack of my ass.

Having been denied all week, and teased on top of it, incredibly, I found myself pushing back against her strapon... actually wanting her inside me! Just to have any sexual contact at all... even my wife fucking me... was better than nothing at all. Or so my body reasoned, as I began yearning for her to take me.

Jody chuckled. "Noo... you don't like getting fucked, do you. Look at you. Pushing your ass back on my dick. Tell me you want it."

"No," I moaned. "I won't." But my body betrayed me, grinding back against my wife's pelvis.

She laughed delightedly. Finally she positioned the head of her hard cock against my sissy hole, and pressed her hips forward, prying apart my tender opening open like a steel wedge splitting a block of wood. I shrieked in pain and humiliation into the pillow. But instead of continuing to drive her cock deeper, she pulled it out with a pop, and began sliding it up and down the crack of my ass once more.

I moaned in disappointment, and found myself moving my bottom, trying to line up my rectum with the tip of her weapon. Incredibly amused by this new game, Jody avoided contact with my anus, teasing me ever further, till I was whining in frustration.

With a laugh, Jody thrust her cock back inside me once more. I gasped and sighed in pain and pleasure. But instead of sliding deeper, Jody kept her hands on my hips and her cock stationary inside me, till once more, I was pushing back against her, trying to take more of her cock inside me. Chuckling, Jody pulled her hips back, removing her cock again, and sliding it up and down the crack of my ass, till I was trembling in frustration and desire.

"Please!" I groaned.

"Please what?"

"Please... please make love to me!"

"I want you to beg me to fuck you. Come on. Beg. Beg for my hard cock up your tight little ass."

Jody had me so twisted, so out of sorts, so upside down, that I did! I began pleading with her. I was so frustrated, any contact, even if it meant bearing the shame of her penetrating me, rather than me penetrating her – I would take it, just to feel connected with the woman I loved.

Ever so slowly, she began feeding me her cock. Just the head, than an inch of the thick shaft... then back, withdrawing entirely from my anus, leaving me moaning and begging for more. The fact that I was so verbal, so loud, so unable to hide what her hard cock did to me, urged her onward. She loved it. She loved hearing me gasp as she fed me more of her cock, and she loved hearing me cry in frustration every time she pulled out of my ass.

Then suddenly, without warning she thrust her hips forward sharply, driving all eight inches in completely, filling me to the brim, driving a high pitched scream from me. Leaning against my backside, keeping me impaled, she picked up her leather wrist restraints from the nightstand and bound my wrists to the headboard once more.

"Let's have a little fun," she said taking her key from her necklace and unlocking the CB-2000.

I almost wept with joy to be released. Finally! She was going to let me cum! Or was she just going to tease me again like she had the night before!?

Once I was free, Jody merely began slowly rocking her hips back and forth, driving her cock in and out of me. Still on all fours, I looked down between my legs, watching her huge cock hammering my ass like a battering ram, while my poor soft little penis waved back and forth between my open thighs like three purple grapes.

"Oh please Jody, please let me cum," I begged, struggling to pull my hands from the wrist restraints. "Please just let me touch myself!"

"What, like this?" my wife asked. As she continued to slap her pelvis against my buns, she reached between my legs and fondled my penis. My cock immediately grew to full length at her slightest touch.

But instead of masturbating me, she caressed me lightly, and then her hand was gone, leaving me groaning and pleading for more. Every few seconds she continued her game, grinding her cock into me, while softly teasing my oozing member.

After making love to me for what felt like an hour, finally I heard my wife's chest rumble as her orgasm drew near. Letting go of my throbbing 4" erection, she gripped my hips with both hands and thrust harder and deeper than before, eventually punctuating her orgasm with three final, long, hard thrusts.

Weakened by an extremely powerful orgasm, she collapsed on top of me, driving me to the bed, where I lay on my tummy, trying to rub my erection against the sheets and cause my own eruption.

When she regained her senses, my wife withdrew her strapon from my ass, and slapped at my bottom, ordering me to stop moving. "Stop! You're not coming until Friday."

"It's almost midnight!" I cried, trying frantically to spasm against the mattress. I was so close! Just a few seconds more and I would explode...

"Stop!" she said grabbing her cold drink from the night stand, and placing the ice cubes against my throbbing member.

I shrieked in agony as she pressed ice against my balls until finally my erection faltered and fell. In tears, sobbing with frustration, I whined and complained as she refit the CB-2000 around my poor, tortured manhood.

Once I was back in my chastity device she snuggled up beside me, kissed me on the lips, and bid me good night.

"You're not even going to free my hands!?" I cried.

"Not after the way you behaved last night, sneaking out of your chastity cage," she said with a laugh. "No way missy. You stay tied to the headboard tonight."

"How will I ever sleep like this!" I wailed. Groaning, I tried pumping my restrained member against her side, but it was no use. I couldn't orgasm. Not like this.

I spent the next hour tossing and turning, while my wife slept quite soundly beside me. Whimpering and sobbing, eventually I too drifted off to sleep.

By Friday morning, I felt like I was going out of my mind. When we awoke and Jody freed my hands, I begged her to please take the CB-2000 off. "It's Friday!" I said.

"Calm down missy, calm down," Jody chuckled as she climbed from bed. "You'll get your turn this evening."

"I can't wait that long!" I said bouncing up and down on the bed like a child. "You promised! You have to take this thing off me right now!" I demanded, kneeling on the bed in my pink camisole.

Jody just waved her hand at me and laughed. "Patience my darling." She went into the bathroom and climbed into the shower to prepare for the work day.

Wanting desperately to slip off the CB-2000, but afraid of Jody's paddle, I fretted and fussed and paced about the office all day nervously. I was so keyed up I could hardly sit still. Undoubtedly my work was suffering, because no matter how hard I tried, I just could not concentrate on my computer screen.

When 5:00 p.m. finally came and we were driving home from work, I asked anxiously, "When are you going to take it off? When!?"

"Relax my pet," Jody said glancing at me from the driver's wheel. "It's going to be a few more hours yet. We're going to a party tonight."

"A party?" I asked incredulously. That meant more waiting!

"Yes at Nancy's. She's having a special little get together for some of the Dominant women in her group. And she wants us to come."

"Why do I have to go?" I asked nervously. A party at Nancy's? With a bunch of Dominant women?

"You'll see. There's going to be one other submissive there too. A woman named Betsy is bringing her husband... Nick... or Nicole, I guess."

"I really don't think I want to go to something like that..." I stammered.

"Oh, but I've already told Nancy that you're coming, and she's got a special present for you," Jody grinned. "Don't be nervous. You're going to be the belle of the ball. I want you to wear your black velvet dress. I'm going to help you with your makeup and your hair. I want you to look cute."

"Jody! NO!" I said putting my foot down in the car. "I am not about to go to Nancy O'Hara's house wearing a dress! This has gone just about far enough! I want to go home! I want you to take this damn thing off me! And I want to make love to you, like a real husband should!"

Jody burst out laughing hysterically. "My, what a performance missy. You're really becoming quite the little actress. Don't make me pull the car over... right here... and give you a spanking."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Oh I wouldn't!?" Jody pulled the car off the main highway into one of our town's busy parks. It was a large park, filled with ball fields, trees, and pavilions for picnics. A lot of people used the park to jog or play basketball and softball. There were dozens of people strolling the path through the park. Jody parked the car, and was about to get out and drag me to one of the picnic benches, when I caved in.

"Okay, okay!" I cried. "I'll go to the party! I'll go! Just don't spank me in public... please."

"I should give you 50 just for arguing with me."

"Not here! Please, not here," I said softly, eyes downcast submissively.

Jody reached out and ran her fingers through my long hair. "You'll put on the new black lingerie set, with the garter belt that I bought for you, with a pair of stockings and your new heels."

"Yes dear," I said humbly.

"That's much better," my wife said pulling the car out of the parking lot and back onto the road heading towards home.

"It's just that I'm scared," I whispered, tears filling my eyes. Me in a dress. In a room full of aggressive women. I didn't even want to think what Nancy might be planning.

My wife looked at me kindly. "Darling, don't worry. Nothing bad is going to happen to you. I won't let anyone hurt you. This is all just a part of our new lifestyle. That's all. Don't you worry about a thing. Tonight is going to be the start of a whole new chapter in our lives. It's going to be special, and Nancy is only trying to help. You'll see."

I gulped. I didn't trust Nancy O'Hara for a minute! I prayed Jody knew what she was getting us into – because I certainly didn't have a clue!

When we got home and we both were getting dressed for the party, Jody asked, "Do you want to know what chapter six in Edie Scarsdale's book is called?"

"I'm afraid to look," I said pulling my nylons up my legs and hooking them to my garter belts

Dressed in a red camisole top and a new pair of black leather pants she'd bought, Jody picked up the book and opened it, reading, "Chapter six... Humbling Him Through Humiliation."

She flipped through the pages, and began reading, "Some submissive men find it sexually arousing to be humiliated by women. What might seem cruel to most people, can be extremely erotic to a submissive male, and will transport him into what is called sub-space. When you attack a man verbally by making fun of his penis, you are beating down his male ego, which makes it easier for his submissive side to rise to the surface. The easiest way to find out if a man is aroused by this type of treatment, is if he becomes erect while you are humiliating him in front of others. Do you want me to go on?"

"No, I've heard enough!" I said stepping into my black velvet dress.

Jody grinned, and put the book aside. "Goodness, don't you look lovely! You've got such a slender figure... and those legs."

I looked in the full length mirror behind our bedroom door. Jody was right. She'd done my face with a bit more eye makeup than before, my lips were a bright shade of pink, and she'd done my long hair up in a French twist with a clip in the back.

"Jody, you're not going to humiliate me in front of all the people at this party tonight... You wouldn't... would you?"

My wife took up a position behind me. In heels she stood taller than I did. She leaned her chin on my shoulder, and with a sparkle in her eyes, hugged my waist. "Of course darling. You're looking so hot, I'm going to strip you down in front of the entire room, and do you doggie style on Nancy O'Hara's coffee table. Come, let's go."

"Nancy! Don't joke like that!" I blushed hotly, remembering how she'd made love to me the night before. She was joking... wasn't she?

Jody fit a diamond necklace over my collarbone and clasped it behind my neck. "Put these on." She handed me a pair of real diamond earrings. I took out the little silver studs from my freshly pierced ears, and put on the glittering stones. The jewelry definitely added a classy finishing touch to my outfit. Although I was terrified about the thought of actually going outside in public dressed like this, I had to admit, I looked surprisingly good.

My wife drove us across town to Nancy's house. As she drove, she couldn't take her eyes off me. "You look so adorable with your hair up. With your little black dress... your necklace and earrings sparkling in the moonlight... you look like you're heading to the Oscars. I'm going to have to beat those women off you... I know it."

"Jody, please don't let them do anything to me! Just the fact that I am going to the party dressed as a woman... this is quite humiliating enough."

Jody chuckled. "You are such a nervous nellie."

"Why are you doing this!? Our life was fine the way it was before."

"Oh pooh," my wife said making a face. "Our life was boring. Our sex life was completely and utterly limp. You have to admit darling, Edie Scarsdale's book has injected a whole new energy and excitement into our lives, hasn't it?"

I sat there glumly holding my purse, unwilling to admit she was right. "Exciting for you maybe... I'm scared to death! I can't believe I'm even dressed this way, and we're going to a woman's party. We both should be committed to an insane asylum."

Jody glanced at me again. She was definitely having a hard time keeping her eyes on the road. "I'm crazy about you, darling. You look cute. You're practically one of the girls now. Now fix your lipstick. We're almost there."

There were at least a dozen cars parked out front of Nancy's suburban 2-story home. Beside selling adult items, she was actually a doctor, a big shot surgeon at City Hospital. Her house was huge, on a five acre lot, with a long, windy driveway, jammed with Jaguars, Mercedes and BMW's.

I climbed from the passenger's side, my ankles wobbling in my new 3" heels. Jody came around the car and took my hand, leading me through the maze of vehicles parked in the street.

Before we got to the door, my wife pulled me into her arms, kissed me ever so lightly – so that our lipstick wouldn't smear, and said, "No matter what happens tonight my darling, just remember that I love you dearly."

With a smile, she led me to the front door and pushed the doorbell. I stood there, heart pounding, wondering what on earth I was in for...

Betsy's husband, Nicole, a 45-year old crossdresser wearing an old fashioned black and white maid's uniform, answered the door. She ushered us into the foyer, and as I walked past her, I brushed against several layers of crinolines pushing up her short skirt almost in a tutu around her waist. Her garter belts were quite visible, as were a pair of very skinny legs in 3" black patent leather pumps.

"Come in, come in," Nicole said, trying to disguise his masculine voice in a higher register.

"You must be Nicole," Jody said smiling.

"Yes, and you must be Mistress Jody." The crossdresser dropped to the floor, and planted a kiss on each of my wife's shoes. As she did so, I noticed that her hair, a huge red beehive, was obviously a wig.

"And you must be Ms Deena," the crossdresser said on his knees looking up at me admiringly. "You look delicious."

"Thank you," I whispered uncertainly.

"Come," Jody said. She took my hand and held it up in the air. Trying not to falter on my heels, I followed her lead, feeling like a prize chihuahua being led on a leash.

I followed my wife through a 2-story foyer with a magnificent winding staircase and balcony, through an arched hall made of stone, into a great room with a high peaked, cathedral ceiling. Overhead stretched wooden beams dripping with hanging plants. A fire crackled in a stone fireplace, and the stars twinkled overhead through several skylights.

At first it was hard to make out how many people were in the room. The lights were dimmed, and the bookshelves on the walls sparkled with candles. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw about a dozen women of all ages, shapes, sizes and nationalities, standing or sitting about the room's pit of plush couches. Each lady looked quite refined. The candlelight and moonlight combined to put a glow into their jewelry that made me feel like I was stepping into the midst of a group of maenads about to conduct the midsummer night's eve rites of spring.

Every eye turned to face us as Jody led me into the room.

My college nemesis Nancy stood in front of the fireplace, showing the ladies the latest adult fashions. Sprinkled on a coffee table before here were nipple clamps, riding crops, and a large black 10" dildo!

"Ah, the juicy Ms. Jody and our guest of honor, the divinely delectable Deena." To the crossdresser maid, she said, "Nicole, fetch Jody a glass of wine."

Playing the gracious hostess to the hilt, Nancy introduced us to each of the women present, "The Baronessa Betsy," Nicole's wife, "Brenda, Jen, Lady Margaret..."

The Baronessa Betsy wore a little crown among her Dolly Parton style platinum blonde hair... Brenda had her hair snatched back tightly from her face, wore dark glasses and dressed like an attorney... Jen couldn't have been any more than 24, and looked as cute as a model in her short black leather mini skirt and black gogo boots.

Each was extremely well dressed, manicured and coifed, and holding a glass of wine. Their reactions to me varied with their hairdos and their outfits. Some smiled merrily, others giggled, one even grabbed my breast, wanting to know "if they were real."

Stefani
Stefani
184 Followers
1...345678