BDSM - Castle Slave

Story Info
A young woman is kept as a slave in a secluded castle.
1.3k words
3.75
52.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been sitting there for three long hours. Naked and down on her knees, waiting for Him.

Of course He had ordered her to do so. Goosebumps spread over her entire body as the coldness from the old stone floor now slowly crept into her. She couldn't see the high sealing that curved up above her as the dark of the approaching night had already taken over the antique attic. The only light that met her eyes came from a distant source outside. All she wanted was for her Master to arrive home soon. Fortunately for her it would take Him no more that ten minutes since He now slowly approached the great steel fence.

--

He was used to the comfort of the big Rolls, which was His everyday car as He could easily afford the massive amount of gas it took to keep it running. The sounds of Vivaldi and Bach still seemed to come straight from the gods through the LOGIC7 sound system as He slowly pulled up to the end of the driveway. He had no chauffeur; He didn't want one, as He couldn't stand handing out control of a vehicle He used for His own transport. He controlled his own car, chopper and private jet when necessary.

Now He looked up at the oak door belonging to his secluded castle. He could see through the glass walls beside it that indeed the lights where out. This meant His slave had done her duty and had been sitting there on her knees for at least thirty minutes straight, waiting for Him. She also hadn't moved as otherwise the automatic lights would have popped on instantly. It would have taken them at least thirty minutes to switch off again.

As He approached His castle the great oak door swung open by itself as it recognized it's signal key. In the attic a single light popped on. His slave was instantly blinded by it as it was pointed directly at Her. He stood still and took His time to stare at her. He took a deep breath; God only knew how much He loved her, how could He not?

He looked down on His young slave; she had a perfect body that matched her age. Her long, blond hair was hanging down from one shoulder as He had ordered. Her knees where spread wide and she wore nothing but the thick leather collar and some wristbands He had put on her just a couple of years ago. She held her head up and kept looking down although the strong light made sure she wouldn't see Him anyways. Her arms were firmly crossed behind her back. She opened her mouth and stuck out her soft pink tongue as if to greet him. He watched her long stretched shadow on the cold and ancient floor. The image struck him like pure art. He could feel his pulse rising and he wanted to hit her and caress her at the same time. His rock hard cock was pulsing inside his pants. He now unzipped them and took out His big manhood, the one she once had so many trouble taking in. But now it went in smoothly, all the way down and she didn't even choke that loud. He could feel her cold hair against the skin of His hands but her mouth was still wet and warm. The softness of her lips drove him crazy. He drove His cock in deep. He always tried to fully enjoy each moment of entering her mouth before he fucked it roughly.

Now He took a look at His Rolex Explorer and started counting; she knew she would only get five minutes to please Him. It shouldn't take her any longer as He had been thinking about her all day long. Normally He could easily last for as long as he liked, but not when He had only just got home, He needed her most right now.

Finally he felt His tension release as He cleared his longing deep within her throat. She almost choked but did still manage to keep it in her mouth and show it to Him before she swallowed it all down. He could tell from her face she loved it. She loved the taste of his warm cum anytime and he could clearly she felt proud at being allowed to swallow it. He took another look at his watch; five and a half minutes had passed, He was angry. She hadn't done her job.

--

She knew she hadn't done her job. She tried to look proud and satisfied but deep inside she knew He wouldn't let her get away with it. He would punish her severely and she shivered by the thought of it. Now she felt truly naked for the first time. Soon after she felt the strong grasp of His fist pulling on her hair, pulling her up to her feet. She kept looking down, she felt saddened for not being able to please Him on time. A strong gush of pain went through her body as He hit her hard in the face. He spat on her, she felt ashamed. She knew what was going to happen next. She whispered: 'I'm sorry Master'.

As expected He pulled her up to the glass wall beside the door, it rose high above her. At the sides hang rusty but strong chains that fitted perfectly inside the lock bound to her leather wristbands. Her arms were spread wide and high above her head, which pushed her body up against the glass. He also spread and bound her feet but they didn't get the luxury of a leather band.

Then she heard a drawer from one of the cupboards being opened, she knew her Master was always prepared. Pretty soon she felt the long whip hit her with an intense force, she started counting aloud thanking Him for every stroke, which she of course deserved for her lack of service before. 'One, thank you Master, two, thank you Master, three...'

Inside she felt lucky that the castle was so secluded as a random person passing by could have easily seen her naked body pressed against the glass from miles away. Each stroke seemed to be more painful than the one before. She could feel the leather straps cutting deep within her skin. She screamed and pretty soon she even started crying. She hadn't cried in a long time, it had been at least three days since He had punished her this bad. When she counted fifty He suddenly stopped. His breathing sounded load but she could also hear His relieve. Her back was bleeding and she was aching so badly she nearly fainted. Now her Master reached out again to one of the cupboards in the attic and retrieved a cold towel from its drawer. It felt great upon her now hot and burning flesh. He soothed her and she knew the punishment was now soon to be over. She allowed herself to feel a slight sense of pride as she knew her Master would once again grow proud of her.

He came close to her once again and she felt His long, hard lid entering her behind. His hands came up from underneath her arms as He cupped her large but firm breast. She smiled; she had been waiting for him. Although each of His trusts made her feel the intense pain on her scared back, she knew she wanted Him. She wanted Him to feel her, to fuck her, to take her, to have her...

Finally, after he came for the second time that night, He unchained her. He spoke in a soft voice: 'Make sure you are ready and dressed for dinner on time, don't you dare to be late...'