BDSM Hangover: The Morning After

Story Info
The morning after a prodomme/switch contemplates.
937 words
2.96
18.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsKia
MsKia
13 Followers

It was a hard day just like the ones before. After staying up much too late, I awakened feeling almost hung over. Dragging my naked ass out of bed, the dog immediately begged to go out. I wasn't ready for this shit yet. Chastising him, I shuffled off to the bathroom. The night before had been hard on this body. The last thing I wanted was to get old before my time, especially my body, my temple. I had seen it happen too often to others.

In the early morning light, I sat on the toilet contemplating the events of the night before. My cunt ached from the session, and I sorely needed a shower – a long hot shower. At least the coffee pot had my back; the noise of my liquid energy dripping and gurgling comforted me for a moment. Dammit! Why did I let him go that far? I could have stopped it; always trying to please...stupid ass bitch that I am.

I cleaned myself up and I could feel the bruising. I was going to be sore for a while, that was for damn sure. But at least the tip was good. I needed it last month, but couldn't get a generous one until now. The last month was peppered with cheap-skates that wanted their way for next to nothing...hard economy Miss...whatever asshole. The hard times doesn't change what I can do for them, what their wives won't do for them, that they can't get anywhere else. I may not be eighteen anymore, or even twenty-five, but I could still make a man beg for more, or even better – collapse and cry from abject humiliation. God, I loved that.

I let the dog out, and the morning sun was shocking. For weeks I had been sleeping days and out nights now, and it was finally spring. Too bad I couldn't enjoy it right now. All I could see was an unkempt yard that needed attention. I was busy sleeping off the work of the night before, that's a decent reason, isn't it? My nights had become work, felt like a chore for weeks now. Coming back to earth again, I have no time to think. I had to wake up, shower, get to the bank and get my account back in the black. I breathed a sigh of relief. At least I could do that much. Today, anyway...it would be a better day today. And at least the incessant phone calls from my overdue bills wouldn't wake me today; some of those would be satisfied by the end of the day. Satisfied...yeah right. Interesting choice of words...

As I sipped my coffee slowly, my mind wandered as it always does. Last night was a comedy of errors, a three ring circus with me ending up a clown. I can't always be the Mistress of Ceremonies, that's for sure, for damn sure. The bottom line was I needed the cash, pure and simple. Even though I advertise myself and am known in play circles as a switch, I feel more comfortable, more me when topping. There is nothing like the rush of adrenaline I get when topping a kneeling, naked whimpering man. Pushing him, humiliating him, feeling him crumble in my hands...that is how I got to this point in my life – pursuing that very desire.

Into the shower I go, it's almost noon already. Time flies so quickly when I try to have just a little time to think. Such a luxury these days, but life calls. Washing my hairspray-caked hair feels wonderful; scrubbing off some of the session from hell feels good. The smell of coconuts relaxes me, and I reach down instinctively to my reddish nipples, gently rubbing them as the soap runs down my chest and back. One of the things I never minded about being fair-skinned: pinkish red nipples, hints of innocence past. I close my eyes, concentrating on my breasts, small but round still, squeezing them as they slip out of my hands, teasing me. I take the soapy loofa to them. That's it...nice and light on the tips of my nipples. Opening my eyes, I watch as they grow stiffer and more red in color. I have always loved watching myself get turned on. If the steam from my hot showers wouldn't loosen the adhesive; I would have attached a mirror on the tiles a long time ago. There is always the bedroom full-length mirror for that.

Feeling my cunt getting hot, I reach around with my left hand and let my fingers probe my sore ass. The sensation of nails over bruising is both incredibly hot and slightly painful, not what I am used to. I lighten up the touch, still scrubbing my tits and watching them swell with attention. I love how they get slightly rounder, appreciative of the special attention I give them when bathing. Both hands now concentrating on my tits, I flick my nipples with my nails, teasing them for more. Grabbing the soap again, I squirt a little into my palm, and work it around my pussy, careful not to scrub it roughly. She needs some tlc today, that's for sure. Rinsing down, I clean my cunt again, shooting warm water inside to rinse. I love the mildly erotic sensations from just warm water. It's amazing how reactive my body can be at times. Following my pussy's lead, I continue working the water jets around my lips, my clit, and inside me again. Getting filled with warm water, be it anally or vaginally always, always turns me on.

MsKia
MsKia
13 Followers