BDSM House Call

Story Info
She hires male prostitute for BDSM.
1.1k words
3.65
30.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

I arrive wheeling a metal case. I placed it on the table and opened it up. Inside were all manner of tools for the BDSM enthusiast.

Blindfolds, whips, chains and handcuffs. A collar and ball gag for the more noisy women, enough for some interesting fun. Also were a rope, a spreader bar, and all the apparatus for a BDSM sling included. She was decidedly brave to take all this on, on her first encounter but I supposed jumping into the deep end certainly had its advantages.

"I'll go and get changed in my bedroom, while you set up here." She said to me. She headed off to her bedroom and I began to set up. Her lounge was large and spacious. There were wrought iron bars on the windows. She also had a stripper pole, which came in handy later that day.

I attached the handcuffs to the bars. I then constructed the sling. Then I placed all the other apparatus on the table. The whips, collars, additional handcuffs, ball gag, the spreader bar, blindfold and containers of wax with a lighter next to it.

I limbered up and prepared for the festivities. I put on a large coat with a hood, leather gloves on my hands, military boots on my feet, metal cock ring and prepared for the fun to come. I knocked on her bedroom door "Come in" she said. I stepped inside.

She was standing there in four-inch black leather stiletto heels a shiny leather corset that stopped before her luscious 34C breasts and before her luscious beautifully shaved cunt. She was wearing arms length black leather gloves.

"Are you ready to begin madam?" I said rather formally.

"But of course" she cordially replied.

There was a distinctive deep clack of her heels as she moved across the wooden floor. It was silenced when she stepped onto the carpet. She looked around at the various BDSM devices I had set up.

Her heart sped up a few beats and her breathing became more audible. She was excited and willing. "Take your pick," I said. She replied, "Let's start with my stripper pole".

I then stood her in front of it and bent her over, lifted her hands backwards over her head and clasped her wrists around the pole. I handcuff them into place and move to her feet. I place the spreader bar between her feet and locked it into place.

Next, I blindfolded her and put in the ball gag. It was such a sight.

I picked up a short leather whip and began teasing her body with it. I stroked her vagina with it and slid it over her asshole. I felt a slight trembling from her skin as I continued this activity. I then grabbed her cunt and massaged it thoroughly. I got her moist and then I walked around and said to her "You have been a naughty girl" I then give her a light tap of the whip on her ass, then again a little bit harder.

I took the ball gag off and asked her "What do you have to say for yourself you dirty little slut."

"Nothing, punish me" She replied.

"Certainly, you do need punishing" I said.

I then patted the whip on her back and then gave a firm smack to her backside.

"I'm going to give you some more punishment," I said.

I undid her handcuffs and removed the spreader bar. I took off the blindfold and lead her to the sling. I removed her corset to leave her in nothing but shoes. She laid face down suspended in the air with her hands raised and secured in place behind her head. There is now a gimp mask on her head. Her legs are secured and spread far apart.

I picked up some purple candle wax, lit it up, and watched as it began to melt. I began to pour the hot sticky liquid, the first of many she would receive that day, on to her back. She struggled as the hot stuff touched her skin. She then relaxed as I continued to pour more onto her body. It dripped down her sides and she enjoyed it. I then used different colour waxes and she moaned in delight.

Her body now began to resemble a Jackson Pollack painting. All that wax was stinging with heat as it began to cool on her body. She had no boundaries, no inhibitions, and certainly no shame. I undid her restraints and removed her from the sling. I lead her to the wrought iron bars by the window. I removed the gimp mask and then put the ball gag back in her mouth. She had her hands behind her back handcuffed to the iron bars. She had only her high heels and the candle wax adorning her body.

I now removed my coat and lifted her up; she gazed at my cock with the metal cock ring around it. I then moved toward her pussy and slide it in.

I heard a loud moan from her mouth as I slid it all in. I slowly slid it in and out and began to build up rhythm and speed. She continued to moan as I increased my pace. She pulled against her handcuffs as pleasurable lust flowed through her body. Her moans of ecstasy permeated through the gag in her mouth.

The unmistakable sound of metal on metal as the handcuffs encountered the iron bars filled her lounge and it continued for quite some time.

It seemed time to finish her off. I removed the handcuffs, took out the ball gag.

"Take off your gloves and your shoes" I said to her. "Head to the shower" I added.

I then removed the apparatus I was wearing.

She stood there outside the shower waiting for me. It was a large glass enclosed shower. I ushered her inside and pumped away. Feeling her impending orgasm I pushed harder and harder until orgasm shot through her and sent shivers through her spine.

I proceeded to continue my resolve until I was ready to shoot my load. She placed her face in front of my cock and took stream after stream of my hot jizz on her face.

She sat back, caught her breath, and smiled at me. I then stepped back to her and pissed all over her face. "Thank you" she said to me.

I left the bathroom and deconstructed and packed away all the equipment, and got dressed in my suit for activities later that day. As I finished up, I saw her walk out of the bathroom still naked covered in candle wax, cum, and piss. She reached into a cabinet and pulled out an envelope.

She tossed it to me and said, "There is a little extra there for you". There was quite a bit extra in fact.

"Thank you madam, please call again" I replied.

"Oh I certainly will" She said.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers