BDSM, Inc. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bitch was awake now and had been watching her friend being ass fucked. Angela took a deep breathe and stood up. She shook the redhead with her feet, the Slut opened her eyes and looked at her. Angela unhooked the clasp holding her coiled whip and cracked it in the air. She spoke loudly: "Okay Slut and Bitch, if any of you need to the use the loo, or need anything else, all you have to do is crawl and lick my feet and address me in proper fashion and ask."

The Bitch crawled first and began to lick her feet. "Can I go to the loo please." Angela cracked her whip making a welt on the blonde's ass. "You address me as Your Highness, and address him as My Lord or Master,: she thundered.

The blonde licked her foot again and asked: "Can I go to the loo Your Highness?"

The redhead had crawled slowly to her feet, licked and asked the same thing. She needed some drink too.

Angela took the collar chains and told them to get on their feet and follow her. She lead them to the bathroom in the bedroom. The blonde sat on the toilet bowl and let out a long, strong stream with a sigh. The redhead waited her turn, and when both were done Angela pushed them into the shower enclosure. "Wash each other. The soap is over there." She waited till all were washed and rinsed, threw them a single towel to dry themselves. Taking hem out she took the ankle cuffs and tied them to each side of the room, they could sit or lie down this way. She brought four cans of beer from the fridge and two boxes of crackers.

"You can rest now, you may be called upon anytime the Master needs you, so rest as much as you can and while you can." She turned and walked to the couch to Gary, went on a knee and said. "Will My Lord consider retreating to the bedroom for a while."

"Come with me," Gary growled. Both disappeared into the bedroom. Threw away the masks and clothes, hugged each other and kissed. They showered together, opened a can of beer and sat slumped on the bed. They were asleep before they could finish the beer.

It was five in the morning when Gary woke up, feeling a need to pee. He began to think properly as he peed. God, there were two women out there who had to be sent back soon. He woke Angela, both showered and dressed up in a hurry. The sun would be up in half an hour and they wanted to send the women back before seven. They wanted one more fuck too. They put on the masks and stepped into the living room. The two girls were asleep. Angela cracked her whip and each lightly to wake them. She released the ankle cuffs and they both crawled to her asked to go to the loo. Angela held their collar chains and let them finish the morning rituals.

As they returned to the living room, Angela asked: "Now there is only time for the High Priest to fuck one of you. So decide among yourself who wants to be fucked and who will lick my pussy." The blonde raised her hand and asked: "Can I lick the pussy of Your Highness." Angela nodded. She had sensed that the blonde had enjoyed pussy. She went to the redhead, yanked her chain and nodded her to get up and go to Gary. waved his hand for her to kneel. She knelt before him, he fondled her breasts, small tiny nipple began to stand up to his touch. Then he too held her hair and brought his lips to his half hard cock. She began sucking the head and licking the shaft.

Bitch was sucking and licking Angela's pussy as she sat on the stool.

It was daylight when he finished ramming the redhead. She came as powerfully as she had come earlier.

Angela asked them to put their clothes back on. She put the steel handcuffs she had used to keep them in the van and secured them in the back and put the blindfolds back. Gary had changed into his jeans and T-shirt and she too changed and got into the back.

"As the turned into the highway and the van moved smoothly she said: "Now listen well you two. You will go back and rest for a while, you will not talk about this to anyone. We know where you live, and we will get you. Only you won't be fucked, you will be tortured. And you have to do one more thing. G back home and write about your experiences. Did you like what happened to you, and did you enjoy it. And what were your feelings, what were your thoughts, what part did you enjoy and what part you did not. Further, would like it to happen again? And is there anyone else who might want it to happen to him or her. Is there someone you would like to see fucked and enslaved. But such requests cost money, so that has be considered. And would you like to join the Fellowship of the Cock? You could put your request in. Write all about this in an e-mail, I will give you the address before you leave. And don't, I say again, talk of this to anyone. Even if you think some will be interested, tell us give the details and we will initiate contact. Do you understand." Both nodded.

The van was slowing down due to the traffic, then turned right and after a while stopped. The front slammed shut and Angela uncuffed their wrists. She handed them each a piece of paper

"Here is what I have just said written out for you. Answer all queries and write to the address and send your mail between five thirty and six, not earlier and not later. Now you will be lead down, and you are to stand exactly as we leave you for two minutes before taking off your blindfolds. Understand?" Both nodded again.

She lead them down, it was a corner of the street with a bus stop. It would take them less then a few seconds to take Gary less then a few second to take the bend and get out of their sight. She got back into the back of the van slammed the door shut. Gary sped away. A mile later he stopped and Angela got into the front. They laughed and kissed each other and sped home.

Next: Slut and Bitch reply. A man and a Latino woman are brought to a refurbished cabin and tortured and fucked.

Please take a moment to write comments, suggestions, views. Any special thing anyone would like to see here.

12