BDSM Pain and Humiliation Sessions

Story Info
A Gentle Introduction to Pain.
1.9k words
4.06
15.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a collection of two short scripts for a Dom/me to use with a submissive who has not yet experienced pleasure / pain and light humiliation.

The first session is probably most appropriate for a new sub, one that is not 100% sure of the lifestyle but is ready and willing to be introduced to pain. It is very simple, and short, and not meant to be complete.

Anyone thinking about incorporating pain into sex should be warned: This is, for some people, highly addictive. There are people who have found that they enjoy and perhaps need more and more pain; some find sex without pain uninteresting. Take the red pill or the blue pill...

The second session is probably most appropriate for a new sub, one that has been bound in some way at least once, but may not have had the chance to accept and enjoy it fully. It includes a bit of humiliation (with a boot) to put the sub in their place.

--

Are you ready to experience the pleasure of pain for your Master?

Good little one! I want this introduction to be as gentle as possible and My goal is for you to cum, when I tell you to.

First, you may start to masturbate a little. Play with yourself and feel the pleasure.

Now, use your other hand to start playing, gently, with your nipple. Just brush it or stroke it. I want it to be nice and stiff before it's hurt.

Start gently squeezing your nipple, just enough to feel a slight discomfort. Keep playing with your self with your other hand.

The goal here is to balance the pain and the pleasure. Pinch a little more on your nipple until the pain is a bit more than the pleasure between your legs.

Now back off and feel more pleasure than pain. Try to feel the ebb and flow of pleasure and pain in your body.

That excites you doesn't it? As you become more excited, you will find that it takes more pressure on your nipple to cause the same amount of pain.

Keep balancing the pain and the pleasure as you ride higher and higher on the waves. More pain, more pleasure... But do NOT cum yet, little one.

Before you cum, I'm going to make you take a LOT of pain, more pain that you probably want, but if you trust me and keep riding the wave, you will be very pleased with the result.

When you feel like you are about to cum, I want you to mash down on your nipple as hard as you can for just one full second... it will hurt VERY bad and you may want to scream, but I know you will do it. you don't want to disappoint your Master or yourself. And you will be rewarded, I already know.

After that one second of pain, I want you to release your nipple and masturbate as hard as you can. The wave of pain will crash over you, and then you will feel it turn and rush back out as pleasure. It will make you cum like you have never cum before.

Are you ready? Keep playing the pain and pleasure back and forth until you can't stand it anymore. When you are ready, let me know.

Ok, remember, as hard as you can for one second, then release and masturbate like never before. Feel and ride the wave.

NOW! Smash that nipple as HARD as you can for one full second.

Now let it go and start frigging yourself like mad. Feel the wave of pain crash over and then feel it turn and wash back out as intense pleasure.

Keep masturbating until you cum like a good little sub for your Master.

---

Later, I sit on the couch while you lie with your head on my lap. I stroke your hair, absentmindedly running my hand over your face, under your chin, around your ear; as we talk about our future. I rest my hand on your neck and hold it there for a while, squeezing very gently.

"Do you know who I am little one?" I ask "Do you remember after all the time we spend in the 'normal' world? Do you remember who you belong to?"

I firmly turn your neck so you are looking up at me.

"Yes, I want to own you. I want you to be my one special toy forever. Ah... is that your pulse I feel racing? Are you a bit flushed? Show me! Put your arms over your head, ready to be bound to me."

I hold your wrists with my other hand and slid my hand from your neck down into your top to cup your breasts and gently pinch the nipples.

"You really must wear dresses more often, little slave. It makes it so much easier for me to check and see how wet you are."

I slide my fingers into your panties and softly, slowly rub your pussy. Making it mine again. Taking it back. Owning it and you.

"Don't wiggle so much you little tramp!" I bark, with a smile in my voice "you need training to learn to accept what I do with you and respond in a more appropriate way. I want your pussy wet. Make it gush! Now!" I order harshly.

I pull your hands down over your head and bend you back over my knee, then slip my fingers into your wet pussy to verify that you have complied with my order.

"I have plans for you tonight. Careful plans which you will find difficult, but very, very rewarding. But first we will be working toward your ability to cum at my order, and for my pleasure, any time and any place."

My fingers pump in and out of you, pausing to squeeze your clit, flutter on your pussy then plunge back in, ever more urgently.

"Eventually, I will train you to cum as often as desired; without any prior stimulation. A simple command will cause you to experience a lovely orgasm and you will live in a constant state of sexual bliss. Are you willing? Are you ready? Can you cum for me now? Cum slave. Cum for your Master."

I plunge my fingers up into your cunt and vibrate my hand against your pussy for as long as it takes. Afterwards, I pull my hand out of your sopping wetness and return to stroking your hair, this time rubbing the shiny juice into your lovely hair. After your breathing smoothes, I again take your neck and turn your face to mine.

"Only the start love. Bring Me the wrist restraints and spreader bar. Get a pillow to kneel on as you will be in that position for some time"

"Assume the position" As you kneel, legs spread wide, in front of My chair you notice that I have connected the nipple clamps to a line leading over the hook in the ceiling above my chair. As you think about this, your nipples start to ache.

Reaching around you, I place the spreader bar between your ankles and fasten it securely.

"Grab the bar with both hands." you reach behind you and hold onto the bar arching your back and thrusting your chest up towards me. I'm proud of you for displaying yourself instead of just sitting back as you could have.

I reach around you and fasten the restraints around your wrists and knot them to the bar. I breathe deeply when my head is next to your ear.

"your hair smells wonderful... intoxicating. " I lean back and admire my slave.

I pick up a condom and take it out of its pouch, then I roll it over the end of my right boot. I move my foot forward so the tip of my boot is between your legs. The point presses up against your slit.

"Hold still... " I reach out and start to brush my hands over your nipples, enjoying the feeling of them as they rub against me.

I gently pull down on your nipples... then a little harder... at the same time I push my toe up a bit...

"What is that I smell, little one? Are you making a mess on my nice boot? Good thing I protected it huh?"

I tilt the toe of my boot up a bit and rub it against your sex, feeling the slickness that comes so quickly to a well trained slave. As your body responds, your eyes start to close and your mouth opens...

"Keep your mouth closed slave, do not forget yourself..."

I raise my other foot up beside your head and set my boot on your shoulder.

"Turn your head and lick the toe of my boot" Licking my boot shows your commitment to Me and to your training.

"Lift up, bring your pussy up to me." Doing this bends you so that your chest is pointing straight up at the ceiling and forces your head back.

I reach up and connect the nipple clamps then gently tighten them down. As a good slave, you try not to react, but I will not stop until a small gasp escapes your lips.

This time I position my boot fully under your sex and extend my leg so the tip is straight up.

"Ok, back down now. Fuck yourself on my boot. Let yourself go, cum if you are able."

Letting yourself down until you feel the tip of my boot allows you to rub your clit, but the nipple clamps are pulling your breasts up so hard that you can't get any pleasure from it.

I let you try for a bit until you start to whimper and writhe then I let out some line to the nipple clamps and you gasp and push yourself down on my boot, desperate for some pleasure to offset the pain. At first you just rub the tip against your clit and push a little way down, concentrating on the rush of pleasure against your aching tits. As your pleasure builds the ache will be replaced by the pure joy of pleasure pain.

"You have no idea how much it turns me on to hear you whimper like that and see you desperate to be filled."

Sneaking a look at me assures you that I am enjoying the show, I am smiling and starting to rub my cock through my jeans. This gives you hope of earning a personal fuck with my dick inside you, and you start to move more of my boot inside you.

Fucking my boot means pulling your tits against the clamps, but they are already starting to feel that lovely sensation that comes with being a happy slave. The pain-as-pleasure is starting to build. I reach over and turn on the little vibrators in the nipple clamps; tearing a moan from your tortured soul.

I wiggle my toe and the juice from your perfect cunt drips down on the rough leather of the boot. "Drip more, slut! I want to coat my boot completely before I allow you to cum."

It is obvious that you are well into your zone now since you have twisted sideways to get more of the boot up inside you, and shoved yourself down on it so that your nipples are being pulled hard toward the ceiling. The pain no longer hurts; it burns, swells, flows, and loves.

Finally, my boot is shining all the way to the ankle and I know you have been holding back to keep from coming. you look at me from the corner of your eye, begging, hoping, waiting for the word...

"CUM! Cum, my perfect little one. you have earned it."