BDSM Training B&B

Story Info
Three couples attend a training course on BDSM at a B&B
4k words
4.53
111.3k
120

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasterTJ
MasterTJ
66 Followers

My wife Courtney and I had no idea when we purchased the "Weekend Slave Training Course" at the Chateau de Sade that our relationship and lives would never be the same.

Courtney and I were both in our early 30s, and had had a relatively happy marriage for five years. But after a few years, our sex life--always pretty vanilla--had become predictable and very sporadic. I had always had an interest in bondage & discipline, but had been too ashamed to mention it to Courtney.

Then one day she stumbled across some BDSM porn on my computer and confronted me about it. As I tried to explain, she surprised me by telling me that she, too, had always had an interest in BDSM, and that she would be willing to try it with me. We bought the basic BDSM gear--collar, cuffs, leash, a whip, flogger, a paddle--and enjoyed the best sex we'd ever had for a few months.

But as a pair of novices, we did not really know what we were doing, how to set up scenes, how to incorporate ritual, and how to maximize the pleasure of our fetish. It was then that I came across the advertisement on line for the Chateau's training course:

"WEEKEND SLAVE TRAINING COURSE AT AN EXCLUSIVE BED AND BREAKFAST"

"Master William and Slave Shelly offer a weekend of BDSM training for male masters and their female slaves to be conducted at their deluxe, exclusive bed and breakfast in the woods--the Chateau de Sade. The men will learn the skills of dominance, while the women will learn the art of submission. Each course is limited to three couples. Participants agree to sexual contact with their hosts and the other guests, and the female slaves agree to harsh corporal punishment, humiliation, sexual usage and other delights. Beginners only. Pre-course health check required. Interested parties should contact us at (555) 555-5555. Total cost is $5,000 per couple, but remember that no price is too high to maximize your pleasure."

I showed the ad to Courtney, and while she expressed some reservations, especially about the reference to "sexual usage," I could feel her getting wet. By the end of that evening, we had fucked like rabbits, and she agreed to go to the training course with me.

Friday:

As we checked into the Chateau at 5:00 p.m. sharp, Master William and Slave Shelly welcomed us warmly, and promised us "the most erotic, unforgettable weekend" of our lives. They were a handsome, very attractive couple, and both appeared in their late 30s to early 40s.

"Tim and Courtney, please come down to the sitting room at 6 o'clock for the Couples Reception. You will have a chance to meet the other two couples staying here for the weekend--Chris and Denise, and Ron and Mia. Please come dressed as master and slave, whatever that concept means to you."

Courtney and I went to our room on the second floor, and found it to be luxurious. Plush carpeting, beautiful decor, and a large 4-post king size bed. One would have thought it was a typical room in a 5-star luxury hotel, until one noticed the art on the walls.

Three photographs of beautiful women naked except for bondage gear adorned the walls. In one photo, a naked woman in collar and cuffs was on all fours kissing the tip of the erect cock of the leather-clad master standing in front of her.

In a second photograph, three naked women in collars stood with their arms stretched above their heads tied to an overhead beam; the women each had a number written on their left tit, and were surrounded by men in business suits at tables who appeared to be holding auction cards and wads of cash, while a man in a tuxedo stood next the women holding a microphone, seemingly conducting a slave auction.

The third picture showed a naked woman in a collar and cuffs bent over a table, wrists and ankles secured, while a man with a belt swung the strap down hard on her already well-marked ass. The pictures set quite a tone.

"What do you suppose he meant when he said to come dressed as master and slave?" Courtney asked.

"Well, as the master, I suppose that is up to me," I said. "As such, you will come to the Reception completely naked, except for your steel collar, steel wrist cuffs and steel ankle cuffs. I shall dress in my business suit."

Courtney looked worried. "Completely naked? But, I haven't even met these people. Can't I at least come in a bra and panties?"

"Absolutely not," I said. I have decided that you shall not wear a stitch of clothing this entire weekend. As the training begins tonight, you shall meet the others in the nude as a symbol of your status as a owned, sex slave."

As Courtney started to protest, I cut her off, stating, "Obey your master, slave girl. Any further resistance will be met with severe punishment." I rubbed the rubber whip sitting on top of the suitcase. Courtney could tell I was serious, and quietly started to undress.

After she removed all her clothes, I locked on her collar and her cuffs with the small stainless paddle-locks, and attached a leash to the collar. Finally, I locked her wrist cuffs together behind her back with an o-clip. At that point, I looked her over from all angles, while Courtney's face burned crimson with embarrassment.

"You look lovely. If it wasn't 6 o'clock at present, I'd give you a quick, hard fucking followed by a stern whipping. I'd love to introduce you to our hosts with a red, welted ass and my cum dripping down your legs. But we'd better get downstairs. We have a long weekend ahead of us."

I led Courtney down the stairwell by the leash, her bare feet carefully navigating the steps, and we then walked into the parlor. Master William was there, looking regal in a smoking jacket, standing next to the gorgeous Slave Shelly dressed in a leather thong, a leather bra with holes cut out to expose her pierced nipples, and wearing a collar and cuffs.

"I approve, Master Tim," William said when he saw me lead Courtney into the room by her leash.

"You've got the makings of a fine master, given your wise decision to deprive your slave of any clothing. While all slaves should be regularly displayed naked, total nudity is especially becoming for your lovely slave."

He reached over and gave Courtney a playful tweak on her nipple. She blushed, but the nipple tellingly hardened. Master William laughed.

It was at that point that I noticed the two other couples in the room, all attractive and seemingly in their late 20s to early 30s. While the men, Chris and Ron, were dressed in business casual attire, their slaves--while both beautiful--seemed a bit overdressed given the occasion.

Denise wore a pair of silk pajamas, the long-sleeved top showing just a hint of cleavage, while her pajama pants went all the way down to her ankles. She did, at least, have a collar buckled around her neck.

Mia wore a teddy, showing more skin than Denise, but hardly qualifying as BDSM gear. She also had a basic leather collar around her neck, as well as basic cuffs on her wrists and ankles.

Master William then asked for everyone's attention.

"Welcome to our Training Course, and thank you for entrusting us with your comfort and care for the weekend. I think you will find your stay here to be transformative. Before we talk about the agenda for the weekend, let's begin with introductions.

"I am Master William and this is my slave Shelly. We have been happily married for eleven years, and have each practiced the BDSM lifestyle for about twenty years. Shelly is an excellent slave, and an excellent trainer. And," he said as he smiled and patted her ass, "she also has excellent sexual skills. If some of you are very lucky, you may find that out for yourselves this weekend." Shelly smiled, and seemed to beam with pride.

At this point, Shelly asked the three male guests to introduce themselves and their partners, and to talk about their experience in the lifestyle, and what they hoped to get out of the weekend.

"I'm Chris, and this is Denise. We've been married for just over a year, and while we are interested in slave/master stuff, we really have not done too much of it. I've tied Denise down a few times, but I've never spanked her or anything like that."

"I see," said Master William. "Chris, tell us about your slave's body."

Chris and Denise both blushed. "Umm, well, Denise has a really nice body. Umm ..." Chris mumbled.

"Yes, yes, but tell us about it. What do you like about it?" asked William.

"Umm, I like her long legs. Umm ..." Chris was clearly not comfortable talking about his wife's body in front of strangers.

"Okay, okay. That's fine, Chris. The weekend is young. Let's move on," said William.

"Ron, tell us about you and Mia." Ron seemed a bit more at ease than Chris, but still a little unsure of himself.

"Mia and I have been married for eight years, and have just gotten interested in bondage in the past two. We've really enjoyed hog-ties and the like, but would like to take it to another level."

"Ron," said William, "tell us about Mia's body."

"Mia's beautiful, as you can see," said Ron. "I love her body, especially her ... her ... butt. I love taking her from behind."

"Good, good. Thanks for sharing, Ron. I know its not easy, but we'll all get more comfortable with each other as the weekend progresses. That is a good start."

"Tim," said Master William, "Now its your turn. Tell us about your lovely, naked slave girl."

I decided to further demonstrate my potential as a master by providing much more detailed answers to William's inquiries than the others. I stood next to Courtney, holding on to her leash, and stated that we'd been married for five years, and that since discovering BDSM, our sex life had been brought back to life.

"And, since I know Master William is interested in Courtney's body, I will describe it for you."

I moved behind Courtney, and cupped her full breasts in both hands, fingering her hardening nipples. Courtney was blushing, but I could tell she was getting hot.

"Courtney's big tits are incredible, perfect for sucking, fucking, slapping, pinching and coming on. I invite you all to enjoy them this weekend."

Chris and Ron shifted a little in their places, and Denise and Mia stood looking a bit shocked but also a bit turned on.

"Next," I said, as I put my hand on Courtney's cheeks, and forced her mouth open, "is her very skilled cock-whore mouth. She is a talented cock-sucker, although she does not always swallow all of the cum I give her."

"We will change that," Master William said with a smirk. "Slaves must always swallow all of the master's cum, and clean his cock good for a few minutes after ejaculation."

"We'll work on that, honey," offered Slave Shelly. "You'll not miss a drop by the end of the weekend, I promise you," she said, as she rubbed the riding crop secured to her thong.

"And next," I said, as I turned Courtney around so that her back was to the group, "is her gorgeous, supple ass."

I then bent Courtney over the table, her hands still secured behind her back now resting on her back, with her tummy and tits pressed against the cold wood of the table.

I massaged her ass checks, and told the others that "This ass gets me hard just thinking about it. Its perfectly rounded and proportioned just right. Whether slapping my balls up against it while fucking my slave from behind, bringing my whip down upon it while administering some discipline, or just fondling it in order to get my dick hard, its sheer perfection."

I could see Chris and Ron starting to get bulges in their pants. Denise began to slowly move her hand down between her legs, while Mia began to subtly caress an erect nipple. Master William looked pleased.

"And finally," I concluded, as I pulled Courtney's ass checks and pussy lips apart with my fingers, "this is her delectable pussy."

While I could tell that Courtney was incredibly embarrassed and shaking a little, her pussy was dripping with juices.

"This pussy is always warm, wet and ready, and provides a very tight ride, gentlemen. I look forward to watching you all fuck my slave this weekend with regularity, and then reviewing her performance. Of course," I chucked, "if she comes up short, I will expect you to deliver a harsh punishment, followed by a do-over fuck or two, just to see if she's taken her instruction to heart."

"Bravo, Master Tim, Bravo!" exclaimed William. "Now you are getting the hang of it. Notice, gentlemen, how Master Tim used humiliation and public display to control his slave who, despite her obvious embarrassment, is dripping wet. She's a natural slut and a natural slave, despite feeling shame. The key is to drive that shame out of Courtney, as well as your slaves, so that they embrace their naked vulnerability and their total submission. That is the goal of this weekend."

"Thank you, Master William," I said. "One more thing. If it would please you, my slave and I would like to show you our gratitude for your hospitality this weekend."

"I'd be very pleased, Master Tim. What are you offering?"

"I am offering my slave girl to you, on her knees, naked except for collars and cuffs, with hands secured behind her back. She would be honored to suck your cock and swallow your cum, Master William."

Courtney's eyes got big and she looked very nervous. Yet, I could see her legs glistening with pussy juice, and her pussy lips swollen with excitement.

"Isn't that right, my cock-whore?" I asked Courtney, as I stroked her erect nipples.

"Y-y-yes, Master," she said with eyes cast down.

"I thank you, and I accept your gift, Master Tim," said William. The other two couples leaned forward, mesmerized by the turn of events.

"Well then, whore, present yourself in front of me with open mouth and we'll see what kind of sucking skills you've got. I promise you that no matter how good they are now, they will be much improved by the end of the weekend. If you have to swallow a gallon of cum from all the men in this Chateau, I promise you that."

Courtney nervously knelt before Master William, who unzipped his fly to release his throbbing cock, already rock hard.

"Open slut," he barked. Courtney opened her mouth. Master William stepped forward, grabbed the back of her head with both hands and forced it upon his cock.

Courtney struggled to take it all in, gagging a bit, but doing her best to accommodate the thick rod.

"Good, good, whore. You do have some skill. Of course there is always room for improvement," mused Master William as he face-fucked my slave. "Suck that cock, whore, don't just let it move between your lips. Suck it!" ordered Master William.

Courtney increased her sucking efforts, blushing beet red as Master William accelerated his pumping rhythm. In between thrusts, he occasionally reached down and pinched one of her nipples hard, causing her to gasp, although she continued to suck and tongue his dick.

Finally, Master William announced, "Here it comes, whore ... swallow my seed!"

He exploded in her mouth, and despite her efforts to swallow his cum, about half of his load--a tablespoon or so--dribbled down her chin.

He then sighed, "Ah, that was ... nice. Thank you, Courtney. You are indeed a good cock whore. However, you can and will do better. First, you need to take the cock deep without gagging. That comes with practice, which you shall have plenty of. Next, you must suck the cock hard. You did better after being rebuked, but sucking must be a natural reaction."

Master William then leaned in and looking Courtney in the eyes, stated, "Finally, you must swallow all of the cum. While you swallowed much of my load, some dribbled out." Master William pointed to a few inch stream of cum shining on the floor in front of Courtney.

"Now lick it up, whore," he commanded.

"I ... I ... can't ..." she stammered.

"Yes you can," said Master William, as he grabbed her head and forced her face to the floor, pressing her lips into the cum. "Lick it up, cock whore." She did.

"Everyone, Courtney has done well tonight," Master William stated, as he helped Courtney to her feet, fingering her wet pussy in the process.

"She has followed her masters' instructions well, and you see that despite her shame at being sexually used in front of a group of strangers, she is nevertheless very aroused. She is a natural slave. However," continued Master William with a gleam in his eye, "Courtney has earned a punishment for her cock-sucking errors. She did fine for a first blo-job of the weekend, but we can't overlook imperfections," Master William stated.

"Master Tim, I ask for permission to whip your slave."

"Granted," I quickly replied.

At that, Slave Shelly took Courtney over to a spanking bench in the middle of the room. Courtney was too shaken and frankly, too turned on to resist. As Shelly bent her over and secured her ankles and wrists to the bottoms of the four legs of the bench, Courtney's ass was displayed to all in the room, making for a very inviting target.

"Master Tim, I am going to whip your slave's ass, and while I do, you are to stand in front of her with your cock in her mouth," advised Master William. "As I whip her, you will fuck her face."

Master William then turned to Courtney and lifted her chin up off the bench with his hand so that she met his eye. "Girl, while I whip you, you must maintain focus on sucking your master's cock. The whipping won't stop until he has cum. And, if you fail to swallow his entire load, then the whipping will start again, and another man will take your husband's place in front of you with his cock in your mouth. And this procession will continue until you learn to swallow a cock's entire load. So I suggest, my dear, that you concentrate."

Master William then began to lash Courtney's ass with the whip, while I pumped away at her mouth. She was doing an admirable job of sucking and slurping, despite the whip beginning to raise welts on her ass. Finally, I came in her mouth, and she eagerly swallowed my large load, managing to take in every drop.

"Well done, slut, well done!" said Master William. "See what you can do once you put your mind to it? Now, we'll leave you secured on the spanking bench for a while, so that we can all admire your red, welted ass, and you can reflect upon the salty, tangy taste of semen in your mouth. We also don't want you to have access to that wet, swollen clit and pussy of yours. You can come when your master and I agree that you can come. And you have not yet earned that right."

Courtney's legs were shaking due to the beating and her excitement, and her eyes were pleading for the release of orgasm. She'd have to wait.

Master William then turned his attention to Denise and Mia, first commanding them to completely disrobe, which they nervously did, and then submit to a full inspection of their bodies. All of the men were invited to fondle their tits, stroke their asses, and Master William even fingered their moist pussies.

Both of the women were blushing crimson, but were also clearly aroused. Eventually, they were directed to suck their masters' cocks, and then, after loads were shot into their mouths, had their techniques critiqued by Master William.

Finally, as the evening progressed, they were each given spankings by their masters, initially with bare hands over their masters' knees, but eventually Slave Shelly took a turn lashing them with the riding crop, while Master William stepped in to finish both of the punishment sessions by welting their bottoms with his sinister whip.

Chris and Ron had to hold their slaves down while William administered the intense whippings. Denise and Mia were then each secured to additional spanking benches next to Courtney, displaying their well-marked rears alongside Courtney's still red and stinging ass.

Despite being well secured, all of the women shifted their legs a bit and tried to grind their hips into the spanking bench in efforts to rub their clits on the bench and achieve orgasm. Eventually, one after another, they in turn shrieked and moaned with delight as each finally climaxed.

MasterTJ
MasterTJ
66 Followers
12