Be a Good Test Subject

Story Info
You wake up without memory of how you got here.
4k words
4.35
75.2k
101

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wake up hazy and groggy with your arms tied down to your sides and your legs restrained in stirrups above you, your naked body on display. It didn't take you long to realize this when you came to, but it did take you a moment to see that you weren't the only one.

Although you couldn't lift your head to see past your raised hips, you know you're in a sterile lab of some kind, but none like you've ever seen. There are transparent cubicles with humans in each one, and you have no idea how large the room is, but it almost seems to be the size of a warehouse judging by the echoing of footsteps and muffled conversations through the walls of your tiny room.

People were coming to all around you, and some had been awake for god knows how long. You were contained in this odd, plexiglass-like box that had been fitted with a comfortable surface for your body to rest on, the faint inclined slope where your butt rested is where the cubicle wall's main opening was, your hips and legs outstretched on stirrups that were very comfortable, to your relief.

You thought you should be feeling more panicked, suddenly waking up in this facility full of odd glass cubicles, your naked body restrained and displayed like this... but you felt mostly at ease. The thumping in your chest, of your heart rate increasing, wasn't something you noticed until a soothing, robotic voice pointed it out, 'Beats per minute increasing' it said in a feminine voice, almost sounding cheery. You squirm a little, as if trying to move even just a slight bit would help you get a better grasp of the place... but soon after the voice stopped, you heard footsteps coming close to you. It's now you realize you were excited, stirring with anticipation.

You hadn't been paying attention to the couple of voices that had roused you from sleep, but they picked up their conversation again right there, outside your cubicle. They were human men, one older white man and a younger, middle-aged man with darker skin. They both wear lab coats with badges, but any attempt to get a good look at them is thwarted by the soft fluorescent lights obscuring the lettering and photo... it didn't matter anyway, they were clearly in some position of power over your captivity here.

They each held clipboards in one arm. The tan-skinned younger scientist—you assume they're scientists... but perhaps they're doctors—has his free hand in his lab coat pocket while the older Caucasian man with graying hair places a gloved hand through the partition's opening and onto your bare abdomen as he speaks, "Another new one's awake," he smiles at his partner, absentmindedly patting your lower stomach and making you squeal quietly with pleasure at the touch. "Schedule this one right away, I know just the specimen for this particular subject," said the older man with a smirk. The younger man accompanying him jots something down with a pen on his clipboard and waves a beckoning arm to something down the passageway from you before they move along.

A trolley cart with loaded with a variety of specimen tanks is wheeled to your cubicle and some kind of nurse in scrubs, another human, reaches into an aquarium on the top of the trolley to pull out a green, tentacled... thing. You couldn't see much from over your hips, but you could tell it was a vibrant, neon green and writhing in the nurse's gloved hands. They wore a surgical cap and thick face mask for their mouth and nose, guiding this tentacled blob carefully to the lips of your cunt, making you gasp.

The tentacles are squirming against your labia and clit, your medically-prepped pussy warm and wet, greets the hot slime from the creature. Before you have too much time to react, a sequence of harmonic beeps sounds from inside your cubicle and a white gas rushes into the space where you lie. It's vanilla and lavender-scented, you identify... and your lungs take in the aromatic mist, inhaling the fine condensation while the rest of it settles on the skin of your naked form.

It starts to make you feel a bit hazy and feverish, your skin growing hot all over and a familiar, horny instinct arising in your nethers. The nurse between your legs lets go of the creature and it climbs within you. You can only groan in pleasure as it makes its way up into your vagina, scaling your walls and settling just beneath your cervix before one tentacle at a time slips through the dilating hole, into your womb with ease.

The steamy gas made you pliable and willing, filling you with the breeding instinct required for this... odd thing to fill you, but you don't care. It's sitting inside your womb, and now it is beginning to gestate. The tentacles are hot, but not as hot as the slimy residue they now begin to secrete inside your womb, sealing your cervix to keep any of its seed from leaking out while it fills you with a thick, jelly-like substance. The sensations you feel are incredible, pussy tensing as you feel you're about to cum. The stretching in your uterus is having such an odd effect on you. It must be the gas, making you cum as your belly subtly distends with a softball-sized lump nestled inside you.

It barely looks like anything, like you're less than a month pregnant and just beginning to show, but you are in awe at it. The gas must have also begun to alter your mind, now, because for some reason you are overcome with rapture and joy at the thought that you are being made use of. You are helping this squirming pod of gel reproduce and it feels like an honorable blessing has been bestowed upon you. Another spraying torrent of steam fills your cubicle, this time a pale blue. Your relaxed state makes it no problem to breathe in the mist, which puts you to sleep.

When you awaken, you have no idea how much time has passed, but the lights in the facility seem a little dimmer as you peer over your pert tummy into the corridor. Your belly is still distended, as if with child, but, at the most, you look like you're in the 'first trimester' stage of largeness. Your breasts, where there once were modest A-cups, are aching and enlarged tits, the byproduct of the hormones your body is now producing to nurture the foreign creature... or egg, perhaps... in your womb. Your boobs aren't necessarily huge, but they're definitely not the no-bra-required chest you once had.

Your head was too groggy to pick up on it again, but a group of young people, almost your age (though they look a handful of years older than you) come to a halt beside your spread legs and exposed pussy. They have labcoats on, some carrying notebooks while others carried their phones or a tablet and stylus, taking notes from the older man who had patted your ripe-for-babymaking hips when you first awoke here.

"...and here, this first-time subject is breeding one of the most picky specimens, the lifeform we compared earlier to gastropoda and nudibranch... A sac was placed inside the subject roughly thirty-six hours ago and has secreted the protective fluid which will suspend it in the womb and soon form a viable foetus once it is fertilized," the man says with a distinct Swiss-German accent. He then looks right at you in your cubicle as you stare at him with glazed-over eyes, "As you can see, the subject's breasts and anatomy have already reacted in compliment to it, their breasts enlarging with human milk and their abdomen distending. Progesterone is used on all of our test subjects to make them prime for breeding. Moving along..." his voice fades as he leads the hoard of students down the row, stopping periodically to show them the other remarkable subjects they're using to breed extraterrestrials and hybrids alike.

The next time you awaken, you almost thought this would all be a dream, given how drugged up you were by the advanced pods those scientists had kept you in. Getting your bearings as you come to for the third time in this facility, you realize you're in a different room entirely. No longer in a cubicle with all those other people... but still positioned with your legs in stirrups and your body laying back.

Your arms are still restrained in padded cuffs, you realize upon trying to lift them and tend to your sore C-cups. You weren't lactating, of course, but they were rather large. The changes were drastic, but somehow your body was accommodating the gel pod that had crawled up into you and was now taking up residence in your womb. You sigh a bit at the weight of your abdomen. You looked a little over fifteen weeks pregnant—that is, if this were a human growing inside you.

Once you find yourself fully awake, you're able to move your head from side to side and you feel confident that your environment isn't entirely new... but certainly not the pod you awoke in the first time upon your mysterious arrival. Still, you haven't quite placed how or why you are here, but you don't have the will to resist or put up a fight. You only have the overwhelming urge to nurture... along with an, overall, warm feeling in your body that accompanies your aroused state. Come to think of it, your arousal has never quite died off... you haven't truly felt satiated this entire time, only tuckered out whenever you were handled. How long had you been here, anyway?

Gauging your surroundings is difficult, but you get the gist of the place; elegantly-installed fluorescent lights above you, and people on either side of you! They're separated from you with partitions made of the same, durable plexiglass that insulated you in your cubicle before. They look just about as hazy as you feel, with their eyes somewhat glazed-over and half-lidded... but before you can think any more to yourself, a door on the far side of the room opens.

If you weren't so confined to your current... predicament, you would have seen that the room resembles a surgical auditorium, with you and the others in comfortable, hospital-grade cots arranged in a row, separated by the panes of glass on either side and, most notably, a viewing window on the opposite wall. You can't see it, but there are a number of human scientists on the other side... students, researchers, professors alike... all watching as the same, older man who had felt you up and assessed your breeding potential stepped into the center of the bright, sterile room.

"Insemination for subjects..." he pauses to glance down at his tablet, "seven-seven-nine, ten-nineteen, eight-zero-five, and two-hundred forty-one, commencing," he doesn't speak long at all, keeping it brief and, unbeknownst to you, taking a seat in a doctor's mobile stool. He uses it to wheel himself out of his students' way in order for them to watch you all.

Soon, you hear more of those trolleys, but this time they sound as if they're carrying containers the size of refrigerators into the room. Heavy clunks resonating in the rectangular space in contrast to the hollow 'tink's you recall hearing from when this... pod... had been implanted inside you. The masked and protection-covered nurses begin at the far end of the room, likely for the logistics of moving the big... containers... whatever they were. You'd find out soon enough, wouldn't you...

You let your head fall to the side so you can watch as the girl next to you is tended to with a few puffs from an oxygen mask—probably that same amazing-smelling purple vapor from your cubicle—and gloved hands fondling her still-tiny stomach and tits. She moans softly, the nurses at her legs securing the straps keeping them spread and comfortably bound to the stirrups before her.

Once only a single nurse of the four is left to tend to her breasts and stomach, rubbing her to make her more compliant under the influence of the gas and prior 'impregnation', you can see that the huge trolley is composed of four shelves, each holding massive slug-like creatures varying in color and pattern. They writhe in their confinements, seeming displeased with their tight aquarium tanks.

Assistants in scrubs waste no time lugging one of the tanks down from the four-tiered cart. With gloves covering their hands, two of the nurses in scrubs hold it up between the girl's legs. The other two nurses, one nursing the girl with tender fondling to her distended belly and tits, the other minding the trolley full of creatures, make quick verbal notes to the doctor, their professor. The man in the lab coat nods and watches, ticking off little marks on his tablet, it looked like.

The slug between the subject's legs beside you lurches forward and squirms around, making noises that remind you of a piglet before jutting forward with the help of its handlers and invades her cunt in the blink of an eye. Had you not been so drugged up, you probably would have gasped in shock but you watch, mesmerized, as a mere eighth of the eel-like worm squeezes into her. Before long, its body begins to get larger, looking like a slippery tube filled with golf balls. One by one, the fleshy bulbs pushed into her and you hear some faint hollow sloshing without being able to see the source. The girl next to you has her mouth open and the nurse tending to her dabs drool away from her mouth as her head lazily flops from side to side. Her toes are curling in the stirrups, hands squirming under the restraints.

You must have really been spacing out, hypnotized by your neighbor's insemination that you didn't see how quickly they packed up the spent fertilizing slug to move onto your partitioned breeding station. The same nurse that soothingly groped the girl beside you is doing the same for your breasts and swollen tummy. Before you know it, a numbing slickness is smeared onto your pussy, making you sigh with pleasure, and a slug from the next tank down is pushed against your tight cunt.

It writhes in the nurses' hands, but soon smells the gooey essence emanating from the thick pod in your womb, instinct taking it over and forcing its body to swell, too. ...but you soon learn, as the leach-like mouth wriggles into your vagina, the swollen segments are thick deposits of hot and fizzing liquid... it's viscous and thick, bubbling inside you and seeming to move on its own into your waiting cunt, past your cervix. You feel so full, your uterus hot... the things it's doing to you are incredible, and you also begin to lull your head back and forth at the feeling. So warm...

You tense unconsciously, your body making you suck up all the fertilizing goo, and you wish for a moment you were more lucid so that your senses might be in tune enough to help you climax... but you don't. Instead, you get pleasure from the firm rubbing of a nurse's gloved hands on your lower stomach, between your pubic mound and your belly button, that spot feeling so warm as your muscles relax and let it expand.

The biology of your body is being manipulated so much in so little time, you think... even your brain... you feel purposeful, like cattle... and it feels amazing. With a little grunt as the slug is efficiently retracted from you, however, you pass out again in your cot, sleeping while those pumps of bubbly slime go to work.

For what feels like days or possibly weeks, now, you've been kept in a kind of happy and pleasurable stupor, dosed with that lilac-vanilla gas that made you so warm and aroused, and so tired that you fell asleep with each endorphins rush you received from your impregnators.

However long it'd been, you knew it was a while.. or perhaps the gas had more of an affect on your limbs than you originally thought it had, because one day as you awoke (though it was still downright impossible to discern time of day or the passage of time in this facility), a pair of nurses in the typical scrubs and protective masks, gloves, and hair coverings come by your cubicle and open the front of it, the gap at the bottom of the front plexiglass panel sliding seamlessly over your legs in their stirrups... they help you out of the stirrups and you comply wordlessly, your whole body bare and swollen with offspring.

You clutch at your belly and the researchers hold your shoulders and underarms to keep you from following as you nearly collapse upon standing up. You feel so lightheaded and dizzy, you think you must have atrophied some while lying there all so helpless.

Though your vision is a little cloudy, you can see they're taking you somewhere beyond the gridded field of breeding cubicles. You hear the echoed squelching sounds bouncing off the walls, though, knowing someone else was being impregnated by the curious otherworldly creatures, helped into cunts by the hands of interns and students... researchers and nurses... your mind takes you back and a tightening in your stomach reminds you that you're being altered, your body changing at the will of another while you're helpless even to feel like you think you probably would... You're so loopy and horny all the time now.

One of the nurses opens a door for you and you step through with bare feet, entering a lounge-like room, a massive den populated by other equally pregnant incubators in varying stages of carrying capacity. If you hadn't already been letting your mouth hang open in your grogginess, you would have gaped at the sight of it all. Your hormone-addled brain reacted with arousal in your nethers to people... you assumed they were women, most of them... some looked to be trans men; possibly nonbinary... but that mattered not, through your eyes right now everyone was either a clothed nurse or a naked and pregnant incubator like you.

There were rather nice-looking and accommodating pieces of furniture, soft and yielding with a plethora of friendly textures to soothe your touch-starved skin... subjects were lazily laying about like happy cows, their breasts being pumped with electronic suction tubes, milk culminating in measured cups by the research assistants. The girl you saw in the examination cot the last time you were brought out of your breeding cubicle was there, too; being tended to by a pair of nurses who held her limp thighs apart to get a vibrator between her legs and bring her to multiple climaxes... just looking at her, you know it wasn't her first she was moaning through.

"You are free to enjoy yourself here in the lounge," your escort tells you, guiding your gravid body to an empty spot on the nearest sofa, giving your pert ass a teasing slap before walking away and leaving you with this mass orgy of other subjects and their aids. You just nod, absentminded, breathing heavily.

You can't remember the last time you touched yourself. Your hands wander across your pregnant middle. Though you can't feel it against your hands, inside of you, it feels as if there are handfuls of appendages writhing around within your womb. You can't help but let a moan slip from your lips, legs unconsciously spreading open on the edge of the couch. There are some male nurses who are parading around in various states of undress, stripping out of their scrubs and underwear to reveal quite a few handsome cocks. Your face goes red and you close your mouth to swallow your nerves, but your mouth is dry.

One of them looks your way and notices you admiring his rock-hard meat, the blush on your face unmistakable. They've been trained to know the signs of a horny, cock-hungry subject. As he makes his way over to you, you just stare as his cock bobs up and down, balls shifting as he took strides in your direction before stopping just before you and kneeling. He doesn't even ask what you want, what you need. He knows. You want to have your brains fucked out and cum with him inside of you.

The nurse handles you gently, placing his hands on your thighs and lowering himself to your exposed pussy. It's already wet, of course. Your daily doses of hormones are helping that along. He guides your legs apart and caress you in a massaging fashion, putting you into a kind of daze. When he finally sticks a pair of fingers inside your wet cunt, your hips spasm and buck before settling back down against the couch keeping you cradled in the perfect position to be drilled by cock.

12