Be Adult

Story Info
Surprise sex with a friend.
5.9k words
4.22
41.4k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

Don stopped in on his way home. He stopped in once or twice a week. His wife Sharon got home a couple of hours later than he did so he had time. Both Don and Sharon were great friends. My husband's name is Harris and mine's Jean. We've known Don and Sharon since our kids were young. They grew up and are in their own lives now, all in school.

Don and I got tea or a drink like we always did waiting for Harris. Today it was tea. He always arrived dressed but left his coat and tie in his car, had his sleeves rolled up and he had some rag shoes in his car he changed into. About once every month or two he would stay dressed to let us know he wasn't a slob. His habit.

We talked and kidded and he wasn't over attentive but I knew pretty much he liked me. I had a lounge chair and the sofa he sat in was directly across the room from me, about eight feet away, and fully facing. We looked at an angle at the tv on the end wall. Sharon sat on the curve around part of the sofa and faced the tv. Harris had a lounge chair near Sharon at kind of an angle towards the tv at my end.

Occasionally I would put light color panties on and tilt my lounger back to the first stop so he could see up my thighs. Not so he thought it was on purpose. Every now and then when I got up I would raise my knees a little so he could see my pants for a moment before I rose. Nobody else could possibly see or tell. I never looked at Don then but I always checked and sometimes he got up in his pants and quickly put one leg over the other with his ankle on his knee to hide it.

I tried not to do that too often so it seemed natural. When we four went out we always paired on each other so Don and I walked together, etc., sometimes with his hand on my back going in and out of doors. I always noted whether high or lower. He favored lower. Sometimes they were over on the weekend or we were over there on the weekend and Don always had on some man showing shorts. Harris wore about the same on weekends. They just looked more man showing on Don because I was looking.

There wasn't anything unspoken between Don and me. I was just creating a bit of entertainment for myself and I was glad if he noticed it and enjoyed himself. I was thinking one time of not wearing any underpants but thought that was way out of whack and didn't. I would just die if there was any problems between Sharon and Don and Harris and me.

Then Saturday happened. Sharon was going to the city for an art show and dinner with a friend. A girls out kind of thing. It was an all-dayer and they would take the train back that night. Harris was helping a friend move and he would be back later that night and was leaving in about an hour. Before he left Don stopped in.

We all said hi and got tea and in conversation Harris told him about helping his friend move. Don said he had shopping to do at the home center and wanted to cut the grass. Harris was smiling, not wildly, and watching us which I thought was strange. He got ready to leave early and so did Don when Harris did.

We were at the door and Harris turned to us and said, "I want you two to listen to me carefully. I'm going to say something adult to you. I think you two have a couple of ribbons of excitement for each other. I think it's wonderful. I think you both should spend this afternoon exploring those ribbons. I have absolutely no objections whatsoever.

"Don, if you need it there's a tiny vial of gas on the kitchen counter. Just dab a small smear on yourself wherever you need it. It'll mask any scents. You can only do that once a year with gas. Wash with wipes only. It's better to take a shower after you cut the grass." Don and I both had our mouths open kind of stunned. Harris said, "It's up to you but promise me you'll try and don't hold anything back. You'll have great memories."

We stood there staring at Harris. He said, "I have to go. Promise me you'll try. I made up the guest room. You can try can't you?" After a moment he opened the door and gave me a quick kiss and said to Don, "Don, man up. See you guys tonight." He left. We stood at the door and watched him drive out of sight, we stayed standing at the door.

I shouldn't say there was a pregnant pause at this particular point but there was this big pregnant pause. We didn't even look at each other. I went to the kitchen for a glass of tea forgetting I had one already. Don followed and sat at the counter and happen to notice the little vial of gas, maybe 10 drops if that. He moved his head a little and blinked his eyes and opened his mouth but that was all.

He finally looked at me and smiled. I was smiling too. The first thing I thought was to say something like, 'I think Harris's gone a little bonkers', but didn't because he hadn't. I think Don knew that too. I said, "So, I guess he more or less meant for me to woman up too." As soon as the last syllable got out of my mouth when I said that I clinched my buns and closed my legs a little hard, sucking everything tight. Don couldn't see that on my side of the counter.

There was no way his dick wasn't responding even if there was no way Harris was right. I wasn't going to pretend but I wasn't going to be the instigator. I said, "Did you promise Harris or yourself?"

Don smiled and didn't answer. A really nice smile too. He said, "He did say he made up the bed."

I laughed out loud and Don followed. I sat down beside him at the counter and we seemed to relax with each other trying to get to terms with all this. I checked him as was my habit and he was bulging a little more. I wish I could bulge a little but all I could do was stick my breasts out more. I said, "Sooner or later one of us is going to say, 'What are we going to do'.

"That's for sure," Don said. "What are we going to do?"

So soon it got said. "What I am going to do," I said, "is for the rest of this day I am going to tell the absolutely truth no matter what you say or do. Or we do."

"Ok, me too." He said. "I like very much rubbing against you around the bbq and watching you in your bikini and kissing you at New Years and thinking about what's under there. I also like seeing up your thighs and seeing your pants now and then almost sends me over the edge. What about you?"

"Oh, I like me that way too," I said. I waited and he finally got it and laughed again. I said, "I like rubbing against you in the pool, except that time I accidentally almost kneed you in the crotch. I worried about that for a month. I like checking to see if you're up. You're always showing so it's hard to tell the difference but I finally figured it out. I love your butt. I like it when you trotted around with the kids because you flopped around a lot."

We sat looking. There was a lot going on. I'm5ft10 and Don is 6ft2. I have short not quite blonde hair so I don't have to mess with it too much, about 140lbs, just right for me. Don is about 160lbs. Also just right for him. He plays basketball a lot and it keeps the fat burned away. His body is sleek muscular. He can run like you wouldn't believe. I lift weights at the gym as much as doing the other stuff. We can handle each other.

Don isn't dark black. He's more like a darker type bronze but slightly brighter in places. He looks more like an Irishman than anything else in features. Soft features. He and I, and of course Harris and Sharon too, know that we all originated from the same source and our differences are from the environments our ancestors came through and there's no such thing as race. There's only one human race. We're all cousins no matter how far removed or different looking. Of course we're talking hundreds of thousands of years. Boggles the mind.

Sharon is a brunette and is 6ft even like Harris. She's about the same size as I am. Her family came through Holland and was mostly there for hundreds of years. Who knows before that, so she's about the same as me, pink. She burns quick in the sun.

"So, you want to go play around?" He said. "We don't have to let it get that involved. It'll tell us something. If we don't get involved we'll always remember we tried. If we do we'll always remember we did. Either way should be interesting."

I knew anytime I said 'stop' he would stop and the same from him. I said, "I do have a desire for that. I guess the guest room. We can have some wine later so bring your tea." I picked up my tea and got up and he did too. We stood looking at each other and I turned and he followed. I had summer things on. Two up top and two down below plus rag shoes, no socks. Don was the same but only a pull over knit up top.

We weren't talking right. Our words seemed formed and formal. We usually kidded around more and looser. We seemed to be more serious in our manner, strained. When we went in the guest room door I glanced back and he was up more. He probably saw my nose flaring. Girls had indicators too.

The bed was made and the sheet was on but nothing else but pillows. The curtains were already pulled. It was a big room with more than adequate furniture. The bed was tall and very big. A box spring and a 15 inch high mattress, firm. There is a small bathroom off the end of the room with a small shower.

This place was ready for a good session of sex. Harris has us pegged. Don said, "You undress me, I undress you, we undress ourselves, down to just our underwear, nude, get on the bed and go from there, stand and kiss and play some, hold hands, do I need a condom, I can suck on your toes and I'm really good at begging when it comes to sex."

By that time I was laughing at him and I stepped right up to him and got my arms around his neck and we had some really nice kisses. They lasted a few minutes and he got much harder and was in my empty spaces between my thighs. I was pushing right into him and he was pushing right back and we got into some hip swivels and spread the feeling around where it could go.

By the time we finally got our tongues back in our own mouths we were quite horny. I was probably wetting my pants in the kitchen but absolutely now. He had to have pre-cum out. I have always been curious how big he was and I was starting to get an idea. He was longer than Harris. I didn't remember Harris hitting me that high above my bush. Well, the patch I saved.

I still wasn't fully convinced to go ahead because of Sharon. She didn't know. Don and I were having some really nice intimate fun. Without a word we started kissing again, this time a little more serious. I spread and got into his dick more. No reason not to. Don had one hand at his normal place on my lower back and I felt it start to slide down. Then it stopped. His fingers were spread out. His fingers were more than half way down my butt crack and his palm way up higher. He could pick up a basketball his hands were so large. A few seconds later his lower fingers pushed in, just enough to tease me. He was probing. Seeing if I wanted to.

I could have bitten my own tongue but that wouldn't have stopped me. I had to open my legs. I wanted to feel him down in more and I wanted more of him between my legs in front. My hand was getting itchy about reaching down and getting on his dick. I really wanted to hold it and see how long it was and how big around it was. I was getting to think he retained a little of his ancestry's body traits, or always had that suspicion.

With his bronze appearance he was probably a more direct descendant of the original humans than me or Harris or Sharon so it was possible. I was absolutely thrilled and beside myself. I didn't know what to do. Besides, I liked him, a lot. I always viewed Don as sex in a bag. I always wanted to unfold the top and look. Oh hell, this was fun.

When I opened my legs his fingers dropped in more and I finally had my thighs against the sides of his dick. He felt it and finally ran his hips forward and up in an arc and rode up above the top of my shorts. My top wasn't that long and with my arms around his neck I could feel him more on my bare skin. He stayed in his shorts for the moment. They must be pushed up tightly.

It seemed like hours but it was only a few minutes when we broke from kissing and showing each other what we have to work with. He did work my breasts with his chest nicely as we went. He said, "Would you mind if I took something off?"

I said, "Off from you or me?"

He giggled a little and said, "How about something from each?"

My head said, "I wouldn't mind being in my underwear." I kissed him again and he slipped a hand down in the back of my shorts and started taking them off that way. He took his time and when they got around my knees I let them fall and kicked them off to the side. He took off his top then slid my top up and off. We kicked our shoes off. He stood there a moment. I waited. He stopped kissing and smiled right at me. I finally got it and got my hands on his shorts and slipped them down.

He had on briefs and there was this large dick running up and out of the top. The head was bare. I could see the ridge below and he didn't have any foreskin. He could fuck forever. I reached back and undid my bra and took it off and got right into him.

So far it was only skin messing with each other. I've had more sexual excitement in the last few minutes than in the last year. Nothing to do with Harris not being adequate. I was a sexpot and he had a very good watering can. This was new sex. We got into it again. This time when his dick got into me it was wild and my underpants weren't a consideration. He could easily go right through them and my vagina and wind up between my tits.

He had his hands in the back of my pants pulling me apart right at the bottom of my buns with his thumbs on my buns and all his fingers either side of my vagina. I got spread out and he tilted and put an object right between his thumbs and fingers and pushed. I got tilted into him a little more and kissed as good as I could. I had good tits and they were well on their way to merging with his chest.

We were beside the bed and simply fell over on it and swiveled around without separating. Don hadn't gotten through the front of my pants yet. I got my hands down between his and pushed his briefs down. It took some doing. He didn't want to get his dick out of me to give me room so they hung up there.

Don didn't take my pants off. He was going to leave that to me. We still hadn't fully committed. We were staring at each other waiting for the other to make a decision. It was like if one of us said yes it went for both of us. No the same. I said, "Could you Lay on your back for a little while?" He did. I straddled his knees and hooked the side of his briefs and pulled them on off, right under my crotch.

He was looking at my hands and up to my face and back. I was staring at his crotch and when the top band came out and over his dick popped out and tilted up. I took it all in. It was probably between 9 and 10 inches long and that was just down to the soft skin where his sack was attached. Stretching and pulling his sack in it was probably over 11 or 12.

His sack was a little loose but mostly not hanging way down into the bed at his ass. I've had two babies and I'm near 40 but if he got in me it was going to be sensational. I've never seen a dick that thick but it wasn't scary, just big. I could do oral on him but there wouldn't be that much room to maneuver. I had both hands around his dick and looked at him. We half smiled while I jacked him a little, not seriously.

I said, "I need a little time. Would that be ok?"

"Of course," he said. "Would you mind being on your back and I can generate some fun while you think?"

I got off his knees and got on my back. Before he started doing whatever he was going to do I slipped my pants off. Only fair. Don straddle my knees and paid me back. Those big hands stroked me right up the center playing with everything he could find. He did everything but stick something in my vagina. He pulled both my legs up and pushed them back and wide and tilted way back and up and let his dick caress me up and down my clit and down through my folds.

Then he let them down and lay down and got in my breasts. Don feasted on breasts and nipples for almost 20 minutes. I damn near had an orgasm. Sharon had nice size breasts, not falling over big but very nice. Don must have gotten skilled with hers. He slowed down and I said, "Don. Could we do something strange?"

"This isn't strange?" He said. "What would you like to do?" He was laughing, not serious with the comment.

"I really want you to have a go at me. Just for a little while before we get serious." I turned over on my stomach. The sheets were those very smooth slick kind that let the covers slide off onto the floor. I said, "Put the sheet over me. Get on top. I have a plan."

He got the top sheet spread over me and got on, straddling my knees. I had the sheet across my back and held the tops with my hands, arms spread out. I said, "Have fun." Don didn't know what I was going to do. I didn't fully know either but I was going to try. It would make up my mind. He hadn't gotten in me yet but there wasn't much left except oral. While he got the sheet I put a pillow under me that pushed my butt up in the air. A nice amount.

I spread my legs, not far, Don's held me back. He started playing with my buns and pushing into my butt crack with his dick and running his hands all up and down my back and down my sides and legs. He was having fun. Every so often I pulled the sheet up on one side of me then the other. Right under Don. A couple of times and he got it. He got down and covered me with his dick pressing right in between my thighs.

He must have watched which hand was pulling the sheet up and he edged to the other side to let it go up. It steadily rose. It was so thin it wasn't bulky up around my back at all. He liked getting down in my butt crack and thrusting up through. It was an erotic preview of what he could do, just for me. He got against my vagina area again with his fingers in against my butt. I was loving all of it and moaning.

I felt his feet with mine. The sheet was getting higher. He was thrusting against my vagina slowly but steadily. My butt was up in a perfect position. I opened my legs out. Don lifted his in between mine and I opened them out more. I pulled the sheet up again. I wasn't thinking and it came up farther than before. My knees were almost bare. I did it again and felt his balls down between my thighs.

I had my eyes closed and my lips pressed together and remembering Harris telling Don to 'man up'. At that exact moment I knew Don had to do this. Me too. I was good with it. If he went in then he was good with it too. I pulled the sheet and felt him rock to one side and it slid up as far as I could pull it, then the other side the same. When Don settled back down the sheet was way up my waist and his dick enlarged my vagina walls going in.

He stopped and moaned so nicely. I was expecting an immediate orgasm from him but remembered he didn't have any foreskin so he wasn't that worked up for an orgasm. This kind of play was good weekend fun for him. The fuck begins now. I felt stuffed like a turkey. He went slow and drove it in solid. From about half way in he pulled fully out and plowed through my outer lips and in my vagina again.

I could feel him enlarging me as he went, a strange sensation but satisfying enough to make me cry. I've never had a fuck like this and we've just started. He carefully got about as far as Harris usually does and kept going. I could feel him in new territory. He touched a few places that made me open my eyes but it was ok, just new. Don was fully down on my back. He was pushing down in me and spreading my buns at the same time.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12