Be Careful Ch. 01

Story Info
Theresa becomes aggressive.
1.4k words
4.29
27.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been dating Theresa for only a month when things started to get a bit kinky in the bedroom. It started with the old 'If you can put your finger in me then I can put my finger in you' when she was giving me a blowjob one day. I had engaged in this act before so was not put off by this. I think I would do just about anything for this girl, just how much I would eventually find out.

Theresa stands 5 foot 2 and weighs only 55 kilograms and about 10 kilos of that is on her D cup chest! She is a very petite girl but with nice curves and as she works out regularly is quite toned and defined. She has a gorgeous chiselled tummy, rock hard butt, and stunning legs that seem too long for her short frame. She has shoulder length black hair and piercing, light blue eyes that never fail to melt me. It's fair to say, I love her with all my heart.

One night Theresa was out with the girls for a few celebration drinks as she had just got a very large commission check from a property she had sold at work. It was also her friend Lucy's birthday so I was expecting them to have a big one. I was working afternoon shift, finishing at 11.30 but ended up working late until 1.30 am. I called Theresa to let her know I was finished and heading home.

"What took you so long to call me?" She asked, sounding a little annoyed.

"Sorry babe, I had to work late. I thought you'd be staying out all night tonight anyway?" I was surprised she seemed to be waiting to hear from me.

"Well I've had a great night, but now I'm super horny and want to end the night by making you my bitch!" She sounded quite drunk.

"I'm all yours baby!"

I was excited to see this side of her. Although I'd seen her drunk and we've had sex drunk she seemed outwardly aggressive tonight and that was turning me on. My jeans were feeling tighter all the sudden as I thought of her. I found out where she was and told her I would be there to pick her up in 5 minutes.

I pulled up on the street in front of the busy club and saw Theresa standing there with Lucy arm in arm. There was 3 or 4 guys gathered around them trying their best to hit on them but I could see that Lucy could hardly stand up let alone chat to some guys and Theresa was just waving them off in a nonchalant kind of way. God I loved this girl, I trusted her completely and heard her say to the guys as I pulled up "You could never match up to this man here!" Wow.

Theresa managed to get Lucy buckled up in the back of my car and she hopped in the front, giving me a long intense French kiss. Just the touch of her lips made me turn to goo, and she knew it. Suddenly she broke off the kiss and said in a commanding tone "Lucy's" as she rubbed my thigh and sat back to put her seat belt on.

As I started to drive to Lucy's place I noticed Theresa seemed to be staring at me intently.Taking my eyes off the road for a few seconds I saw her trace her hands over her body as she writhed in the seat. Her hands travelled over her breasts and down her tummy, all the way down her legs and to her ankles as she lifted her knees up towards her chest. She was letting out a long soft moan as she did this. I was finding it very hard to keep my concentration on driving. As her hands travelled back up her legs they worked their way to the inside of her thighs, pushing her mid thigh length, pleated skirt up but not far enough to see any underwear she might have had on. She was clearly rubbing her pussy as her moans became a little louder and her body started to move writhe more violently in the plush leather seat. This went on for about 10 minutes until we arrived at Lucy's house and the entire time she didn't take her eyes off me.

When I pulled into Lucy's driveway Theresa simply got out without saying a word and started to help her friend, who seemed oblivious to the front seat shenanigans, out of the car. I had a raging erection but figured Lucy would never notice so I got out to help. When Lucy was inside safe and sound and we were back in the car Theresa said more than two words to me.

"Did you mean what you said about being all mine tonight honey?" She asked in the sexiest voice I have ever heard and had a slight pout to her lips and a flicker of those long dark eyelashes.

"Of course baby," I melted once again.

"Are you going to be my bitch?" My cock pulsed.

"Yes honey" This was actually turning me on but I figured we would get home and she would just crash out, seeing as how drunk she was.

"Say it then bitch," She commanded.

"I'm going to be your bitch," I couldn't believe what I'd said.

Theresa leaned in to kiss me once again and I could feel her shifting about in her seat as we kissed. She broke off the kiss and brought her pink lacy boy leg underwear up to my mouth. Somehow I knew what she wanted and opened my mouth as she started to roughly stuff the noticeably wet underwear into my mouth. She let out a long loud moan of satisfaction as she did this.

"Suck on that and take me to your place!" She almost shouted as I reversed out of Lucy's driveway and saw her hand return to under her skirt. I was glad she said my place as it was only 5 minutes away from Lucy's and hers was at least 15. We were about 2 streets away when Theresa brought herself to her first orgasm for the night as she literally screamed and thrashed around in the seat. It lasted the rest of the way to my place. When I pulled up in the garage and un clipped my seat belt she grabbed the hair on the back of my head, pulled her knickers out with her other hand and pushed my head down to her crotch and once again, almost screamed at me "Now suck on this!"

I licked and sucked on her pussy with all the excitement that I was feeling and that was a lot. I drove my tongue into her pussy as far as I could as I know how she likes that and then started to flick her clitoris with just the tip. After a few short minutes she started to cum again and held my head as she forced her pussy against my lips almost suffocating me. She sounded almost angry as she shouted "Yeah, suck my fucking pussy bitch, eat my cum!" I had never heard her talk like that before but I was loving it!

After she was satisfied with my pussy eating detail she pulled my head up again by the hair and started to put the underwear back in my mouth. She told me to get out the car, have a shower in the main bathroom as she was going to use the ensuite and wait for her in the living room. She added that I should be naked, on my knees and facing the back sliding door.

"And don't you dare take those panties out of your mouth bitch," She warned. I gave a muffled response through the panties and she could see the smile and excitement on my face. I did as she told me and was waiting on my knees on the plush rug that lay on the tiled floor. After about 5 minutes I heard the unmistakable sound of high heels clicking on he tiled floor as Theresa made her way up the hall. The clicks were slow and sounded deliberate as they grew louder and closer to my ears...

Part 2 coming soon! Feedback welcomed...