Be Careful Of What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started by slowly tracing the performer's silhouette with the feather. At sensitive spots she ran the feather back and forth to heighten the contact. She spent the most time at the performer's breasts, thighs and pussy. Slowly she retraced her steps talking softly to the performer. Even though we were in the front row I couldn't understand what they were saying. All I heard was a soft murmur although the dominatrix's voice had an edge to it while the performer's did not.

Before long the performer started rolling and twisting her head, and moaning. At the dominatrix's direction the assistant unlatched the stand and rotated the contraption and performer placing her upside down her backside to the patrons. She repeated the teasing and sensitive rubbing spending time at the back of the performer's knees, inside her thighs and, of course, her ass. While doing this she reached behind her for the assistant to place a riding crop with leather tabs in her other hand. Without interrupting her pace she shifted from feather to leather and continued her tracing.

Instead of teasing the performer's sensitive spots she now rested the crop there and lightly patted her. Almost too fast to follow she snapped the crop on her ass with a loud crack. The performer tensed and jerked, accepting her treatment. At the crack Sophie jerked and sharply inhaled making more noise than the performer. She quickly turned to look at me for my reaction while grabbing my hand.

Her expression was one of concern conflicted with curiosity. She didn't look at me long. It was more like a glance and quickly returned her attention to the stage. She was sitting upright in her chair intently following the action in front of her. She hadn't bolted.

The dominatrix continued with the crop. The assistant rotated the performer until she was facing the audience still upside down. To my surprise she struck her breasts, several times. I guess to a woman observing this her reaction would be similar to a man seeing another man being struck in the crotch. You'd cringe. Next, she traced the crop down her chest and abdomen coming to rest on her pussy. Rubbing her with the leather tabs she lightly tapped her mons. Then, quicker than you could follow she snapped a hard slap. I heard the crack before I'd realized what had happened. I looked at Sophie. Her attention was focused on the stage with a grimaced expression.

The dominatrix switched to a cat o' nine tails and began flogging her as the stage rotated again to reveal a man and a woman. This time the man wore a robe and it was the woman that was provocatively dressed. When the stage was centered in front of the audience the man dropped his robe. It had been all he'd worn. A wood beam was lowered so that he could grasp it. With his arms spread an assistant bound him to it.

He spread his legs and was bound to another beam lying on the floor, taking the Vitruvian Man, spread eagle position. The beam binding his arms apart was raised lifting the man and leg-spreading beam off the floor. As he was being bound, arms and legs, he had slowly become erect. Now that he was in the air his dick was pointing straight out. I don't know if it was the anticipation of knowing or not knowing what awaited him that caused that reaction. Sophie was into it.

The woman was dressed in skimpy underwear. Maybe that's what got him aroused? She took a switch from a table behind her and had the assistant turn him around before she started caning. Not all her strikes were hard. Most were teases and, if this is the right way to describe them, caresses. But, every now and then she'd lay into him with one or a series of strikes that raised welts on his ass and thighs. He grunted each time.

She had him turned around and began striking his genitals. None of the strikes were hard (thank God) but he jerked with each blow. Finally, she took some leather contraption and bound his cock and balls. The restraint around his balls was tightened above his testicles to distend them. With that she turned around and faced the audience.

The attendant's voice told us that that concluded the first performance and we would have a five-minute break before the second performance started. A curtain dropped and the lights shifted from the stage to the audience. I turned to Sophie and asked how she was. She was almost hyperventilating. Her cheeks were blushing and her eyes were wide. "Oh, my God, Doug. It's so much more intense live than on the computer or those DVDs. I started out feeling sorry for the performers at their humiliation and pain but then it dawned on me that they sought those feelings to satisfy something else. That it was almost therapeutic. Oh, thanks so much for bringing me here. This is surreal.

I got up to stretch as she was talking. When she was done she stood up and gave me a peck on the cheek.

The break over, the house lighting went down and the curtain was raised. When the spotlight was on Stacy was on the pedestal bound as we had been told. Max quickly began untying her and before long had her free. Helping her down they held hands as they bowed to the audience. They received enthusiastic applause.

The stage rotated. The woman in the gimbaled rings was freed in the same manner and, together with her dom, was applauded as well. The stage rotated again and the man's cock and balls, arms and legs were freed to the appreciation of the audience. Finally, all three couples moved to stage front to a standing ovation. They turned and left the stage, the doms stage left, and the subs stage right.

The curtain dropped and frantic activity began rearranging the stage while the attendant introduced the next performance.

The evening was a success. Sophie was excited and animated. She talked all the way back to the hotel in the cab. I suggested we stop at the hotel bar for a drink before heading upstairs. She wanted none of that and pulled me into the elevator. In the room she ducked into the bathroom to get ready for bed. Knowing something was afoot I started undressing. I had my socks and shoes off when she emerged from the bathroom. She was wearing more new clothing I'd never seen before. It was more like resort wear. She had a shear white mesh over garment that did nothing to hide her g-string bikini bottom. That was it. That was enough. She came over and gave me a big hug and kiss thanking me for the best birthday celebration she'd ever had with promises she'd make it up to me, and then some. If she only knew. I could hardly wait for the payback but our celebration was far from over. I had something lined up for tomorrow she knew nothing about.

She told me she'd finish undressing me. As she was unbuttoning my shirt she said she was going to start her payback this evening. By the time she had me undressed I had a hard on. She quickly went to it and took me deep in her throat before backing off and making love to it. She's a skilled cocksucker and really enjoys it. More than once she's told me over the years that she loves playing with my dick. I'm happy I can give her so much enjoyment.

She pushed me back and up onto the bed before sliding up herself. She took my head in her hands and started kissing me. This was more than a simple kiss. She was fishing for my tongue and, finding it, began sucking like it was a little dick. Redoubling her efforts she ground her body into mine with as much enthusiasm as she was kissing me. Searching for more sensory overload I put my hand on her g-string and began exploring her labia when I noticed she was bald, her surprise for me. I couldn't wait to see it and feel her smooth softness on my lips and tongue. To my delight she was already wet. She told me later that she started flowing during the performance and had jerked herself off more than once this evening before we got back to the room. I quickly put two fingers in her and teased her g-spot.

It was all downhill from there. I got off after her second orgasm. Bringing her down the second time I was feeling the effects of getting off myself. Not as young and virile as I had been in my youth it is now rare that I get off twice. She appreciated it, though. She's repeatedly told me over the years that her favorite moment in sex with me was feeling my semen drubbing her cervix. We fell asleep in each other's arms. We slept soundly and long. I woke up first. Slipping out from under her grasp I tiptoed to the bathroom and got cleaned up for a fresh assault. In bed I thought she'd enjoy waking up to me lapping her labia and clit. She did. Feigning sleep she held off as long as she could before grabbing for me. Whereas our sex last night was more raw and physical, this morning was soft and slow lovemaking. We enjoyed each other and ourselves. Totally sated and drained we lay hugging each other barely talking to just enjoy the moment. Slowly and with regret we pulled apart and began the post-coitus ritual of cleaning and arranging ourselves for a new day.

I suggested we have breakfast because I had plans for us at 1PM. We rushed to get dressed and head out for a snack. It was mid morning and we'd need to have breakfast soon to not spoil our lunch plans. Returning to the room Sophie asked where we were going and how she should dress for the lunch appointment. I told her to dress casual and comfortable but wouldn't tell her more. We headed out shortly before 1PM. We got to the restaurant on time. I told her to go ahead to our table while I went to the restroom. It was reserved in our name. The host led her away as I held back. I could see she was surprised to find a two men and a woman already seated at our table. When she sat with the host's assistance I ducked out and went back to the hotel.

When I got back to the hotel I settled in and started watching a movie. Room service fed me lunch. If she wasn't back by 3PM I knew I wouldn't see her until later that evening or possibly tomorrow morning.

I was eating breakfast in the hotel restaurant when Sophie sat down. The waiter brought her a menu. She quickly ordered coffee and waited for it to be poured before even acknowledging me. "Well, we have lots to talk about. Let me be first. How much of everything that happened did you know about? Not quite. We deviated from the script a few times. This weekend must have cost a fortune. $15,000! That's more than I expected. But, then I got so much. Maybe it was worth it. I know it changed me. Can you tell?"

There was something different about her: some aloofness, anger, a confrontational edge to her conversation, and curiosity, a lot of curiosity. I didn't feel any warmth. She was very cool. "What I am most upset about is that you spent this much money, and that you set this up without talking to me first about it. Don't ever do that again." She got that out before giving me a chance to answer her question. Had she, the answer would have been 'Yes.'

"Before I forget, I'm going out this evening. I have a date for dinner and entertainment afterward. You are welcome to join us for the entertainment but it is not necessary. I won't be back until tomorrow morning about this time. What time is our flight? 11AM? Good. That works. I plan to sleep this afternoon so if we need to talk I prefer we do it now."

Wow. Was this Sophie sitting across from me, or someone masquerading in her body? I knew there was a strong chance my plans would deeply affect her but this was not what I expected.

"I guess I should start at the beginning. I spent more than a year conceiving and making the arrangements for this weekend. I did it because I wanted you to broaden your sexual horizons. We've been together so long that I felt we had become too comfortable and familiar to each other. I didn't think I could give you new experiences so I looked for a way that could happen. There were several. I thought this would be the least traumatic.

(She laughed at that.)

"I contacted the Hanover House and talked to the concierge, Mr. Graves and explained what I hoped to accomplish and my plan for getting there. He was initially skeptical and reluctant to help. I discussed the script I had developed and waited for his reaction. He asked more questions and seemed to mull it over in his mind a few moments until he said it might be possible if he made a few changes. He pointed out that depending upon your responses it might be necessary to make changes on the fly. I agreed."

"I'm so glad you were making decisions that would have such profound consequences without consulting me, first."

"Of course, that is clearly a mistake that wasn't so clear at the time. I'm sorry for that. It won't happen again. Other features of the plan were that you would participate in the performances as an assistant and could be a performer for an after hours session without an audience, just him and perhaps some of the performers. I left it up to him to determine if you were interested in a private session as a performer."

"You can bet it won't happen again. Tell me, had you seen the performances before suggesting I might be a performer myself, after hours?"

"Yes."

"Then you knew to be a performer I would be naked, naked in front of men and women I didn't know, right?"

"Yes, that's true. I realize that would put you outside your comfort zone but thought it was something you could deal with as long as sex wasn't involved."

"Did you ever consider the consequences if your assumptions were wrong?"

"I thought the worst that could happen would be your anger at me and that we could work through it."

"That remains to be seen."

This wasn't going well. She had me on the defense and was pushing harder and harder. I didn't see where this was leading and I didn't understand the extent of her change.

"I accept that your motives were selfish but not maliciously intended. Do you want to hear what happened or are you content to hear it from the Concierge? Yes? I'll start with lunch. I hadn't met the Concierge and didn't recognize him. For that matter, I didn't recognize the couple. You know them by their stage names, Max and Stacy. For that matter, the Concierge's name is not Graves, either.

"The Concierge explained to me the commitment he made to you and what had been planned. He spent most of lunch understanding my interests and needs. At some point he concluded that it was possible I could become involved with the Hanover House's performances but only in the most superficial way. He introduced Max and Stacy as a real dom/sub couple.

"With Max's permission, Stacy explained the performances she gives, there are more than the simple rope binding she demonstrated for us. We moved to a conversation about the dom/sub relationship she had with Max and what it meant to her. If you've never met a dom/sub pair (I hadn't) you would find as I did it is awkward to talk to the sub because she constantly seeks her dom's approval and permission to virtually everything she does and says.

"Max had little to say except to confirm what she was telling me. It was as if what she had to say might be interesting or even humorous but had no substance until he confirmed it. I asked her if she had any problem being naked in front of total strangers. Before she answered she pointed out that some of her performances have her giving and receiving sex from Max or someone else at his direction. Her answer was it didn't really matter as long as it made Max happy!

"I wasn't sure if I was being told of an all consuming love or adoration, or consent to take a totally submissive role. Even now I'm not quite sure of the distinctions. We returned to the Hanover House. It is different in the light of day. You wouldn't know it was a performance theater. While the main floor is period specific the upper floors are a series of apartments for visiting performers. The pavilion is an added structure and has the three theaters. Do you know why they're color-coded? Green is for 'greenhorns,' people new to BDSM. Blue is for sex. That's right, there's live sex with a BDSM twist performed there. Red is for blood. Blood is spilled there from piercings, scarifications, slashings, and beatings. You name it. There's only so much you can do before seriously marking subs so it is used for other forms of BDSM that don't fit within the definitions for green and blue.

"Performers were practicing their routines in the theaters while I was there. Initially I was horrified at some of it but as I saw more and more I became intrigued and finally curious. The Concierge was evaluating me throughout to gage my reaction and tolerance. He told me later that he would have cut the plan off short at any time had he detected a response from me that was true, sustained distress.

"Then he asked me which theater I wanted to work in that evening. I chose blue. He left me in Max and Stacy's hands to assist them in their routine. They were in the blue theater last night. Their performance was a severe binding of Stacy that included suspending her. As part of her suspension a large hook with a bulbous tip was inserted in her ass and pulled up to the main suspension point. When snug it created the illusion that it held much of her weight when in fact little was. With the suspension complete Max stimulated her with feathers, floggers and crops. He finished by dropping his shorts and swinging her onto and off his dick. After she finished blowing and sucking him he ejaculated. Then it was a rapid lowering and untying before bowing to receive the audience's applause." To my knowledge, Sophie had never observed live sex before. She seemed nonchalant about her first voyeur experience. It struck me how little I really knew her.

She went on to describe the role of an assistant in Max and Stacy's performance. They practiced several run-throughs before everyone was comfortable with each other. Max apparently was less tolerant of Stacy's mistakes than Sophie's. The afternoon progressed toward evening with Sophie finding an assistant's outfit in wardrobe. Unlike what we had seen the other evening, Sophie wore a skintight body leotard. The only outer garment was a broad belt that cinched the leotard to her waist. All exposed flesh, hands, feet and face were covered in white makeup similar to what a clown uses. Her facial makeup included red lipstick and black eye shadow and brows. Her hair, ears and neck were covered with a balaclava.

She ate dinner with all the performers in a common room in a pavilion separate from the theaters. Max and Stacy introduced her to many of them before they went into make up. Many but not all were dom/sub pairs. The only distinction was subs wore chokers. On stage all in a sub role wore them.

The performance went as planned. There weren't any mistakes but in case there were, the blue attendant announced to the audience that this was Sophie's first performance and asked their indulgence should there be any. Then she asked if I knew the conclusion of the act called for her to wipe Max's erection clean and using the same towel to wipe Stacy's face free of his semen. Well, of course I didn't but I found it erotic. How did she find it?

"I didn't mind it at all. I toweled him off with flourish so that the audience would think I was jerking him. I guess I was but stopped before it got interesting." After the performance and the patrons left all the performers and attendants gathered in the tent for a late night, after-hours party. It was a large group of people in all states of dress and undress, in makeup and out. She said it was not uncommon for her to be talking to a group that included naked men and women. She didn't see anyone engaged in sex but saw several heavily petting.

After several hours of mixing the whole room knew who she was and why she was there. Several doms offered to demonstrate their routines with her as their sub. By this time the effects of a lack of sleep, alcohol and nakedness all about her took their toll, she agreed. The rest of the night was spent sampling different BDSM techniques, including those involving sex. "If I showed you my ass right now you'd find it covered with welts and bruises, the backs of my thighs, too. If you looked a little lower you'd find my asshole stretched and red. If I showed you my underwear you'd find other men's semen in the crotch. If I kissed you right now you'd taste other men's semen on my breath. So, all in all, it was a very fulfilling evening, in every sense of the word. Is this what you wanted? Are you happy, now?