Be Careful What You Ask For

Story Info
Told my wife and friend my fantasy and they made it happen.
1.8k words
4.1
77.2k
16
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I love to go to Las Vegas for vacation when we can. We usually invite friends from around the country to visit us while we are there.

A couple of years ago, we invited a girl friend of my wife's who lives nearby in AZ to come up for a couple of days and visit. Our friend is a little older than my wife and I but still very attractive and a fireball to be around. When our friend got to the resort, my wife was down at the lobby having a cigarette and waiting for her to show up. I stayed up in the room checking my email. When they can up to the room my wife said 'I hope he isn't tied to a chair' as they were opening the door.

You see, we (I mainly) like to fantasize about including our friends when we are having sex and we've included friend in a number of those fantasy's. One fantasy I've shared with my wife is to be tied to a chair in a hotel room while she is out with friends and have them come back to the room. Sometimes I am blindfolded, sometimes not. Sometimes I'm tied to the chair sitting down, sometimes I'm bent over the back of the chair with my hands and feet tied to the legs of the chair. In all cases I'm completely naked and exposed to who ever walks in. The thought of being exposed and under my wife's, or her friend's, control is a very strong humiliation fantasy and one I often bring up when we are fucking. I love to think of myself in a position of total subservience and made to please my wife and her friends, both male and female, no matter what they want me to do.

Well, we settled in with some catching up chatting and having some drinks to relax. The talking started to get a bit frisky and I got up to go into the bedroom to change clothes. While I was in there, my wife told me to come out in my whitey-tighties to show her friend. I did as I was told and stepped into the living room in just my underwear. I was then told to take them off and I did. Our friend seemed very excited and walked over grabbed my stiffening cock in her hand. She then slid to her knees and took my cock in her mouth and sucked on it, getting it nice and hard. Over the next couple of days we fucked and sucked a couple of times and it was very, very nice. My wife loves to watch and had a great time watching our friend suck my cock and me fucking her.

Well, the last time we went to Vegas, our friend came up to visit without her boyfriend as he had to work. She got there mid-afternoon and we spent time catching up and drinking to get the night started. The talk got a bit frisky, like always, and we stated talking about some of my fantasies that involved our friends. My wife brought up the 'tied to a chair in the hotel room' fantasy and had me describe it in detail. One of the things we've been talking about is being in a hotel, me tied to a chair, and having my wife and her friends go to the bar to pick up guys. They come up to the room, with me tied bent over the back of the chair, blindfolded so I don't know who is there. I am made to suck their cocks and let them fuck me in the ass as long as they want. The thought of total exposure to complete strangers and not being able to do anything about it is a very strong fantasy and desire for me. The thought of doing this without knowing who I am sucking or who is fucking me only adds to the humiliation. Even more humiliating is to do this with a number of guys and then go down to the bar with my wife and her friends and have the guys be there. Of course, I won't know who's dick I sucked or who fucked me but I will sit with my wife and her friends in a booth with all the guys looking over at me and snickering.

So, at my wife's direction, I shared this with our friend in great detail. I could tell that both of them were getting excited about this as they were asking questions and making suggestions about how I should suck a cock, what it would look like to see me getting fucked in the ass and whether I should swallow or let the guys come on my face. It was all very exciting and was getting a raging hard on. My wife told me to take my clothes off so they could see my hard on and have me play with it.

While I was taking my clothes off, our friend pushed me to the floor like she was going to wrestle with me. But my wife also jumped on me and before I knew it I had my hands and legs tied so I couldn't fight back. Who knew they would be able to take me down. They blindfolded me and had me stand up and, jumping as I couldn't walk, got me over to a dining room chair. I couldn't see what was going on but was pushed forward and bent over the back of the chair with my head forced down. One of them tied my legs to the back of the chair and the other one tied my hands to the front legs of the chair. So there I was, blindfolded and tied, bent over, to a chair in the middle of the hotel room.

I heard them giggling and whispering to each other but I could not understand what they were saying. Then I heard them say 'Bye Slut' as the room door closed behind them when they left. I didn't know what to expect but I was secretly hoping this was going to be my fantasy come true.

They were gone for what seemed like forever but was probably 45 minutes. After a while I heard the room door open and people walk in. I couldn't tell how many as they were very quiet when they walked in. The next thing I knew, a cock was being pressed up against my mouth and a guy was telling me to open my mouth and suck his cock. I was a little hesitant at first but hoped my wife and her friend where there as I have no desire to suck a cock on my own. I really like the humiliation of my wife and her friends seeing me submit to another man and making them happy.

So, I opened my mouth and let him push his cock into it. I wrapped my lips around his shaft and starting sucking him hard. It was an amazing feeling having a guy's cock in my mouth getting harder as I was sucking him. He started to fuck my mouth by pushing his hips back and forth. After what seemed like 10 minutes or so I could feel him stiffen up and knew he was getting ready to cum. He then blew a big load of cum into my mouth and I started swallowing as fast as I could. I kept sucking his cock as he kept cumming in my mouth but it was too much for me to swallow it all and some of the cum dribbled out the corners of my mouth and onto my goatee and chin. He pulled at as he was delivering his final squirt and it landed right on my face.

As soon as he was done I heard the door open and someone leave. I don't know if my wife and her friend where there but I can only hope they got to see me sucking another guy's cock. After 30 minutes or so I heard the door open again and more people entered the room. Again, the next thing I knew someone was sticking their cock in my face and telling me to suck it. Again, I sucked and swallowed as much as I could but some of his cum ended up on my face.

This went on for the better part of 4 hours and I ended up sucking 5 cocks and getting fucked in the ass three times. By the time my wife and her friend came back to the room by themselves and untied me, my face, neck and chest were covered in cum and I had cum dripping out of my ass and down my legs. It was very humiliating and I was very excited to be there for them.

But, it wasn't over yet. My wife told me to get dressed and go down to the bar by myself, get a booth in the back and they would be there shortly. I started to walk into the bathroom to clean up but both my wife and her friend said, 'no, we want you to go down to the bar with that cum on your face so everyone can see what a slut you are'. I knew I couldn't argue (and I really didn't want to), so I got dressed and went down to the bar. On the way down, I ran into three girls in the elevator and they kept looking at my face and beard, not sure if they were really seeing what they thought they were seeing (and they were).

Once I got to the bar, I found a booth in the back and started towards it. There were about 15 guys and a few ladies in the bar. As I walked through the bar, I could feel everyone staring at me and smiling, looking at me as if they knew what I did. I was so embarrassed and humiliated as I sat down in the booth to wait for my wife and her friend. As I was waiting, a waitress walked up to take my drink order and said, 'you can't be very thirsty after all that but would you like something to wash that down with?' I just stared at her, with the cum on my face drying up and crusting, and ordered a beer.

After about 30 minutes both my wife and her friend came down. As they were walking through the bar, they were waving and smiling at a number of the guys there. It was obvious they were having fun at my expense and I knew this was going to be a long vacation.