Be Careful What You Ask For Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband and wife get seduced by the same man.
3.3k words
4.14
32.6k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
161 Followers

Sheilah and Jack are an interracial couple. She is black and he is white. He married her while she was still a virgin and after several years of marriage he realizes that she is sexually dissatisfied. His love for her is such that he decides to find another man to sexually satisfy her.

Sheilah, in the meantime, although a black woman, has never had sex with a black man and her white girlfriends not knowing this, keep extolling the black male sexual experience. She decides to try to get some black cock to see if it is as great as her girlfriends say that it is.

Chapter 3 continues the development of their mutual search. Reading Chapters 1 and 2 will bring all into focus.

*****

Jack had been Sheilah's husband for fifteen years. He knew that she was a sexy buxom black woman that many men had desired. He had married her as a virgin and very inexperienced lover and was proud to be her husband but as the years passed, she had grown more and more sexually demanding and he was finding that he wasn't always able to satisfy her.

He knew that the old reliable pussy eating which he had become very adept at would always make her cum but the way that she would grind on his flaccid cock long after he had cum, made him aware that it was cock that she really wanted. He knew that his cock wasn't all that bad size-wise because at least it was thick if not long but premature ejaculation was his short coming.

Every time they had sex he just was barely able to penetrate before cumming and though Sheilah never complained, he could tell how disappointed she was. Ever so often she would cum while his limp dick was still in her but when she did, her vaginal contractions would always force him out, leaving him to feel so inadequate. Most times he ate her cum filled cunt to orgasm so that she could at least enjoy what he had enjoyed.

As Jack wrestled with his dilemma, he often thought of trying to get some other man to provide for Sheilah what he wasn't able to but he didn't know how to broach such the subject with Sheilah and how she would take to such an idea.

He knew that she loved him and had repulsed many previous overtures by other males that she had met but he didn't know how long she would continue and though he felt that he could tolerate another man fucking her, it would only be if he chose the man himself and if he were involved in the dealings.

He didn't think that his marriage would survive if he found out that she was fucking around behind his back and so he knew that he needed to figure a solution to the problem.

This dilemma made Jack start evaluating men to the extent that he found himself looking at their cock sizes. He didn't want his wife to be frustrated by fucking a man with a tiny cock or one like him who didn't last long enough to bring her to orgasm. If it were going to take place he wanted her to know that she had really been fucked and that it would be a good experience for her.

The more Jack thought about big cocks, the more intrigued he became with them and found himself wondering what they would feel like in his hands and what it would be like to suck one.

Jack knew that he wasn't gay but more and more he fantasized about sliding a big cock down his throat and sucking the cum from some man's balls. The solution presented itself in a way that he could never have imagined or planned.

Jack knew that James was a ladies' man. He was an Alpha male, strong and dominant and whenever he showed up, women seem to be drawn to him. He also was one of the prospects on Jack's list. Jack's furtive evaluations had also led him to believe that James also had a large cock. As many women as James appeared to have been fucking, he never would talk about them when the guys got together and Jack liked his private persona.

He was sure that James was fucking Sheilah's good friend Margie as he had seen them occasionally whispering to each other at parties. He also thought that he was fucking Joan too but he wasn't sure and James never divulged anything.

The ladies, however, kept flocking to him and Jack concluded that if he were indeed fucking them, it must have been good enough for them to want more. Remembering Sheilah's recent glowing appearances he wondered if James had fucked her too but shook the thought from his mind as she was as attentive as ever to him.

Every July, the Scientific Foundation in which he, James and all of his colleagues including Sheilah, held membership, sponsored an annual convention and Jack's boss always chose him and another of his colleagues to attend. This year it was in New Orleans and his boss had chosen James to go with him.

The convention was to last a week. The first few days were consumed with business but after that the schedule was much lighter. On the third evening, James told Jack that he was going out to a bar on Bourbon Street to see what mischief he could get into and asked Jack if he wanted to come. Jack accepted the invitation but also told James that he must remember that he was married. James reminded him that he was too to which Jack countered,

"Yeah, but you can get away with a whole lot of things that I can't."

He then asked James if his wife never suspected that he was fucking other women. James told him that their agreement was that as long as he did nothing to embarrass her and kept his affairs secret, she didn't mind.

Jack whistled softly and asked James how he was able to do that.

James was silent for a moment but then responded, "From the time that we got married, she realized that I had to have more sex than she could give me and so early on she agreed that I should seek other ways of satisfying my urges."

As they talked and drank at the bar, they observed that few women appeared to be unaccompanied and James was having no luck finding one to spend the evening with him.

They spent most of the evening watching a basketball game on the television where the Hornets were playing the Miami Heat. The score was 85 to 73 with one minute to go.

Jack said, "We might as well head back to the hotel, because this one is over."

"Naw," grunted James, "Lebron is going to win this one for them."

"Oh hell, no," Jack countered "even he can't save the Heat tonight."

What Jack didn't realize was that the game was a re-run that James had seen before.

Chuckling to himself James said playfully,

"Whatch ya wanna bet?"

So sure that the Hornets would win, Jack said,

"I'll bet you anything you want."

James said, "I'll tell you what, if I win, you have to find me a woman to give me a blow job, 'cause I'm horny."

"What if I win? " asked Jack.

"Same thing for you and I am so sure that I will win, if I can't find a woman for you between here and the hotel, I'll suck your dick myself!" James laughed.

At first Jack was shocked by James' bet but feeling sure that the Heat couldn't come back, he grinned an said,

"Yer on!"

For Jack, the next minute left him stunned and with his mouth open. Lebron poured in four threes and the Hornets didn't score another point. a personal foul on James on his last three pointer made the final score Miami Heat 86, Charlotte Hornets 85. James laughed and said,

"Let's head for the hotel. You have two blocks to find a woman to suck my cock."

He paid the tab and they left. As fate would have it, because of the convention, they didn't pass a single prostitute on the street and as they entered the hotel doors James said,

"Well I guess you're going to have to pay up."

Jack turned red and gulped and said, "I guess I'll have to."

James laughed and said, You don't have to, the game was a re-run that I had seen before, so I knew that the Heat was going to win."

Jack laughed and said, " Yeah you got me but I made the bet foolishly and I should pay up."

James was quiet for a moment and then said lightly,

"If you really want to, follow me."

The two men walked quietly to the elevator together and up to James' room. As they got to the door, James said,

'Now, Jack, you don't have to do this, you know,"

Jack responded, "A bet is a bet and I lost." Little did James know that Jack really wanted to suck his cock and losing the bet was the answer to his prayers because he was able to do what he wanted to under the guise of paying off a debt.

They entered the room and James excused himself to go to the bathroom to take a pee. Jack heard the stream of urine ploughing into the water in the commode and tried to figure out how big a cock it took to make that much noise. After the toilet flushed, he heard the faucet running for a while and assumed that James was not only washing his hands but also his cock. He licked his lips in anticipation.

James returned to the room wearing a black t-shirt and black silk boxers. Jack looked and saw that there was a huge bulge extending half way down James' leg. James then turned the lights down low and sat in a chair across from Jack, eased his boxers off, placed them over the arm of the chair and said to Jack,

"Come get it."

Jack paused for a moment then slipped from the chair on his knees and crawled over to James who spread his legs and eased forward so that his ass was on the edge of the arm chair. Jack looked down between James' legs and saw a thick black cock hanging loose. As he gazed, he saw a large vein running the whole length of it and it was topped by a fat plum colored head. Beneath it hung two large black balls the size of grade A eggs. Everything was shaven smooth, cock and balls alike.

With his left hand, Jack tentatively grasped James' cock and slowly started to stroke it. It was the first time that he had ever touched another man in that way. He liked the heavy rubbery feel. With his right hand he cupped the big balls, lowered his head and brought them to his lips. His tongue flicked out and licked the causing James to gasp with the sensation.

Emboldened by James's response, Jack licked again and James groaned. Knowing that he had James under his power, he sucked one of the big balls into his mouth and laved it with his tongue. James' ass shuddered and began to rise up from the chair. With his left hand, Jack kept stroking James' cock which had stiffened and grown to an easy ten inches!

Jack continued sucking and slowly made his way to the juncture of his cock and balls. He paused there, sucking the web of flesh that connected the balls to the cock. James groaned louder. Jack then slowly and tantalizingly licked his way up the underside of James' cock until he reached the fat head. He concentrated his efforts on sucking the sensitive underside. Then he licked the slit and when he heard James whimpering, he plunged the cock head deep into his mouth.

"Oh shi-t-tt!" James hollered as Jack began to circle the cock head with his tongue, while filling his mouth with saliva and sucking with all of his might.

Slowly Jack made his way down James' cock, allowing it to slide farther and farther into his mouth. It struck the back if his throat and he gagged slightly. He backed up a bit, took a deep breath and pushed down again. This time the cock curved and began to slide down his throat. Jack gagged again and pulled back again, took another deep breath and pushed down until he felt James' balls resting against his lips. His head swam with euphoria as he knew that all ten inches of thick black cock was now inside his mouth. He withdrew and pushed down again and as he heard James panting and groaning, he slowly sped up.

James was thrashing around in the chair and in a frenzy he grabbed Jack's head and began to thrust his hips up and down so that he was fucking Jack's mouth. Jack closed his eyes, loosened the muscles in the back of his throat and let James fuck his mouth. Spit drooled down James' balls from Jack's open mouth and tears streamed from his eyes as he felt that thick big cock jamming its way down his throat.

He was in heaven, never had he felt so used, so taken, so utterly under the control of another human being. James grunted and forced his cock way down into Jack's throat as his black python started spurting boiling strands of cum.

Jack did his best to keep sucking and swallowing and to his credit he never stopped until he had emptied James' balls leaving him shuddering and groaning in ecstasy.

With a pop, James retrieved his cock from a Jack's mouth and gasped in relief.

"I owe you," panted James, " Oh Jee-zus, how I owe you."

Jack laughed and said,

"No, you don't, this is just the payment of a bet between friends."

"Come with me," James said to Jack as he staggered towards the bed, "I am going to get even."

Not knowing what he meant, Jack followed him. As they neared the bed, James said "Take those pants off."

Jack paused but then complied and James pulled him into the bed. Before he could figure out what James was about and even say a word, James yanked his boxers off and began consuming his cock. Jack was so surprised that he didn't respond and by the time that he had gotten his wits about him, the sensation of James warm, wet mouth sucking his cock had him on the edge of ejaculation and he stopped caring.

He surrendered his body to James who sucked both his cock and balls into his mouth at one time. Jack was so mesmerized that he lay on his back in the bed totally overwhelmed. As usual it didn't take Jack long to come but James helped him on his way as he suddenly inserted a big finger into his ass and pressed up against his prostate gland.

Jack yelped and cum erupted from his cock as James kept fingering him and sucking on his now spent cock. He discovered that he liked the feeling of James' finger in his ass and closed his eyes enjoying the thrusting as he lay squirming in the bed.

After a while his cock began to harden again. James now had three large fingers embedded in Jack's asshole which slowly spread open. After thoroughly stretching Jack, he pulled his fingers out and went to the bathroom returning with a small jar of lubricant that he liberally applied to Jack's asshole. Jack squirmed with pleasure and moaned loud.

"Place your hands behind your knees and pull your legs up in the air," ordered James.

Jack reached down and cupped his hands behind his knees and pulled them up as far as he could. This spread his ass cheeks apart and opened up his asshole. He felt like a real slut then, legs up ass open awaiting James.

The lubricant made it easy for James to continue fingering Jack's ass, inserting all three fingers again. He reamed Jack's ass wide open as he lay on his back with both legs raised. Jack still didn't realize what James had in mind until he crawled over him and he felt a thick blunt piece of meat lodge in the opening of his ass. Before he could make a sound it broke through his anal sphincter and forced its way inside.

A sharp pain radiated in Jack's ass and he tried to raise up but by the time that he dropped his legs and tried to protest, James cock head had penetrated him and was making its way up inside of him.

"Fuck!" roared Jack.

"Relax" said James, " the pain will soon be gone."

He was right. It hurt at first but as James' thick cock slowly sunk into him, euphoria predominated. James was extremely gentle knowing that Jack's ass had never been fucked before. It took about ten minutes for him all of his cock to fit into Jack's ass but he took every inch.

As Jack stretched and accommodated to James' ten inches of thick black meat, the pressure on his prostate made him cum two more times. The cum covered his belly and even lathered James' chest.

At first his asshole quivered around James' cock like an over stretched rubber band but slowly the pressure eased and eventually he was able to take him with some degree of comfort.

Slowly James began to fuck him, using long, slow, deep strokes. Jack moaned loud, sounding just like his wife had done when James had fucked her and he too surrendered himself as Sheilah did.

James fucked him so long and so thoroughly that by the time that he was ready to cum, he had stretched Jack's asshole all the way open and when he finally rammed his thick and large black cock deep into him to empty his seed, Jack was nothing more than another one of his conquests. James lay on panting on top of him, their chests coated with Jack's previous emissions, his spent cock still large and deeply embedded. That is how they fell asleep.

The next morning found the two men still in James' bed. This time Jack was on his stomach and James had rolled onto his back and was fucking him from behind. Jack came and came until he was exhausted and when James filled his ass with cum again he felt as if he were pregnant because his belly was so full of cum.

"You know that you're my bitch now, don't you?" James whispered to Jack into the back of Jack's neck.

"I guess so," James uttered " because I know that I want your cock in me again. I hope that this is just not a payback for the bet because I want more."

"Have you ever been with a man before?" James asked.

"No," Jack replied. "I never knew that I would like sucking cock and being fucked like I did and I sure hope that you are into men too because I enjoyed it. I want more!"

James smiled and said, "That's one of the reasons my wife lets me do my thing. She knows that I like men as well as women."

Jack closed his eyes and moaned, knowing that he was forever going to be James' bitch.

When both men returned home from the conference, there was a changed dynamic between them. James was unmistakably the alpha male and Jack was becoming more and more submissive to him.

coollvr1
coollvr1
161 Followers