Be Careful What You Ask For Ch. 05

Story Info
A husband and wife are seduced by the same man.
3.1k words
4.05
26.8k
11
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
158 Followers

The first four chapters of this story which should be read to fully follow the plot deal with an interracial couple; a white husband and a black wife. They marry while she is a virgin. She, though black, has never had sex with a black man and when her husband's interest in sex diminishes, her white girlfriends keep extolling the pleasures of having sex with black men, not realizing that she has never had such an experience herself.

After her husband tells her that he is looking for another male to sexually satisfy her, she becomes interested in a black fellow-worker who unbeknownst to her, also has the hots for her and takes her against her will without her knowing who he is. The sexual experience though traumatic, was fantastic. When she later finds out who he is she forgives him for what he did since she wanted him anyway.

Her husband in his quest to find a man for her, finds that he is attracted to big cocks. He loses a bet with a co-worker and has to suck his cock as his penalty for losing. He loves it and develops a relationship with the same man.

Chapter 5

After Sheilah returned to her room, she spent the rest of the night masturbating, imagining James' big cock plundering her depths driving her into wave after wave of continuous orgasms similar to the ones that she had previously experienced.

As a result she awoke late for her morning session and when she arrived in the meeting room, discussions were in full swing. To get a quick up date, she sat next to James, who appeared focused and attentive and whispered into his ear,

"What did I miss?"

"A night of intensive fucking," he whispered back.

In spite of herself, she felt her pussy contract and a glob of wetness soak through the crotch of her panties.

"I'm talking about the meeting," she whispered again.

Feigning misunderstanding, James said,

"Oh, they were just getting into discussions on our next steps and new developments."

Sheilah glared at him and said,

"You knew what I meant all along, you're just trying to be funny."

James chuckled and they turned their attention to the business of the meeting.

When the session broke for lunch,they sat together discussing with many others the business that had been presented and the new developments that lay ahead.

Sheilah sat next to James and quite often his thigh rubbed against hers. Every time that it did, she heard his voice telling her about the "night of intensive fucking" that she had missed, making it difficult for her to concentrate on the ebb and flow of her colleagues' discussions.

This mental dislocation continued after the session resumed and throughout the entire afternoon her mind wandered about this "intense fucking" that James had alluded to. By the time that the conference adjourned for the day, her panties were sopping wet and as she walked to the elevator to return to her room she could feel the wetness seeping down the insides of her thighs.

Sheilah had never been so aroused in her life. As soon as she entered her room, she dragged off her clothes and stepped into the shower to cool the liquid flames that kissed between her legs and to wash away the evidence of her arousal.

Later that evening she received a call from one of her female colleagues asking if she would like to join a group of them for dinner. She readily accepted.

When she entered the hotel restaurant she saw about eight of her fellow conference attendees at a table and they waved her over. She was dressed in a red and black striped figure fitting jersey dress that clung to her shapely buxom figure. It accentuated her hips ass and bosom and the men's heads turned to watch her as she walked to the table.

Sitting next to the lady who extended the invitation, was James and she couldn't stop a pang of jealousy from making a fleeting appearance in her breast.

She sat across from him at the table but had little idea what they talked about or even what they ate as she found herself wondering about the relationship between he and her friend and what his hands might be doing when they went under the table.

Small jokes between James and her lady friend as they sat and ate, ramped up her jealousy particularly because she couldn't hear what they were laughing privately at and even though she talked to herself telling herself that James was not her man and didn't belong to her, she couldn't help the maelstrom of emotions that roiled inside of her.

By the time that dinner had ended followed by several drinks, Sheilah was an emotional wreck. She was mad at herself because of her reaction to James sitting with her female colleague but couldn't deny the fact that she craved that "intense fucking" to which James had previously alluded.

After dinner was over, several members decided to go to the hotel lounge to listen to some jazz and have a night cap. Sheilah passed on the invitation and returned to her room where she called her husband Jack.

After the usual felicitations, Jack asked her if she had seen James and how he was doing. Sheilah groaned softly to herself thinking that no matter what she did, it didn't seem as if she could keep James off her mind.

After she hung the phone up from talking to her husband, she poured herself a glass of Harvey's from the mini bar, stripped naked and lay across the bed, sipping the Sherry, gently playing with her clit and thinking about James.

Twenty minutes later the phone jangled and crashed into her reverie. She picked the phone up and said,

"Hello."

She heard James' voice at the other end of the line and he said,

"I hope that I didn't disturb you? Are you asleep?"

"No," she responded, "I was just lying here decompressing after the day. What are you doing?"

"I'm in my room," James answered, "I was just lying here thinking about you."

"I thought that you were with the others listening to jazz downstairs." Sheilah said.

"No, I'm not in the mood for that tonight." James responded.

Sheilah couldn't help smiling to herself realizing that he was not with her colleague and evidently didn't want to be.

"The door is unlocked on my side, why don't you come over and keep me company?" James asked.

Sheilah caught her breath as she realized the import of the invitation.

"I don't have any clothes on," she replied "and I don't feel like getting dressed again this evening."

James then uttered the fateful words,

"You don't have to get dressed, come as you are!"

Sheilah looked at herself lying naked on the bed and smiled thinking,

"Maybe I ought to go just like this. I should go just like I am and shock the shit out of him."

"You don't even know what I am wearing," Sheilah responded, "I might have my hair tied up, my face with a mud pack and an old pair of pyjamas on!"

"I couldn't care less, "James said, "I'd prefer to be with you like that than spend the rest of the evening talking shop with a bunch of crazy people!"

Sheilah laughed and a wicked thought crossed her mind. Perhaps she should open her side of the door and invite James over while she lay naked on the bed.

"Wait a minute," she said and walked to the interconnecting door and unlocked it. She then walked back to the bed, lay on her back spread her legs apart, picked the phone and continued,

"I'll tell you what, why don't you come over and see if you still want to be in my company for the rest of the evening after you see how I'm dressed."

And with that she hung the phone up. A few minutes later, she heard the door creak and James walked in. She looked at him and to her surprise, he was stark naked with a huge hard-on rising from between his thighs! Her pussy spasmed and a rivulet of moisture leaked from her throbbing cavern, sliding down through her butt cheeks to dampen the sheet below.

At first he didn't see her as the room lights had been dimmed but when his eyes adjusted to the gloom he saw her lying naked across the bed. Her large breasts lay somewhat flattened against her chest, her rounded belly rose gently as she slowly breathed and between her lovely mahogany thighs lay a thin strip of closely shaven hair that couldn't hide the fat puffy lips that rose from its base.

Enthralled, James whispered.

"My God, you are so beautiful!"

Sheilah smiled and opened her thighs a little more in a sign of obvious invitation. James saw the flash of wetness between the lips and knew that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. He walked to the side of the bed, standing quietly and admiring her naked form for what seemed to Sheilah like an eternity.

He then slowly crawled onto it with his legs astride her body and worked his way up until his cock was in line with her lips and then stopped. Without hesitation, Sheilah's hand reached for it and her hot mouth closed around the large head.

"Oh, Jeezuz!" James moaned.

Sheilah softly sucked it, then withdrew it from her mouth and flicked little mini licks all around the corona of the head. He shuddered. Sheilah then turned her attention on the underside of the cockhead and after bathing it with a few wet licks, she softly sucked it.

James gritted his teeth and moaned aloud. Her lips slowly slid down the underside, making their way to his large balls which she had cupped in her hands. She pressed her face into them, inhaling the manly aroma, licking and nibbling and finally sucking one into her mouth, gently bathing it in her saliva.

James turned his body around straddling Sheilah's head while facing her feet. His fingers found her large nipples and he teased them gently. They got even bigger and harder. He bent over and kissed her belly and slowly worked his way down her torso. He finally came to her fat lipped pussy and inhaled, luxuriating in her aroma. It had a slightly sweet odor along with its tanginess.

With both hands, he captured the inside of each leg behind the knee and pulled them towards him. Sheilah was now spread like a Thanksgiving turkey. Both thighs were pulled up, causing her pussy lips to come apart and her legs were locked open behind James' elbows.

He feasted on the view of the insides of her thighs and open vulva. Softly he kissed the wet slit, moaning softly. He felt a gust of air behind his balls as Sheilah reacted to the sensation.

James licked his way downwards through her glistening pussy lips, then spread them with his fingers and licked softly on the turgid clit that rose from between. Sheilah cried out and tried to straighten her body but James held her down, her thighs locked behind his arms as he kept her trussed in the thanksgiving turkey position.

Sheilah's head was hot and whirling while wetness flowed from her hot woman cave. Her ass danced and shook over the sheets as she tried to push her clit for more stimulation but James held her down making her wait.

When she put his cock into her mouth once more, he thrust it deep inside and with a grunt of satisfaction felt curve downwards into her throat. His hips rose and fell as he began to fuck her mouth knowing that she wouldn't gag.

Sheilah's hands grasped his ass as she pulled him deeper in her throat. Her neck bulged as the big cock entered and re-entered her pharynx. Saliva ran from her mouth as she opened it wide allowing him full use of her oral cavity. The only noise in the room was the gurgle of her throat as he plunged his big cock into it repeatedly.

Their passion rose exponentially and Sheilah's body was humming in a cadence of its own when James bent all the way over, sucked her entire pussy into his mouth and thrust his tongue deep into her cunt. He chose to do that at the same moment that Sheilah's middle finger was carressing his asshole and with an explosive thrust, she jammed it deep inside causing him to roar as a torrent of cum shot from his cock into her throat.

His invading tongue unleashed a whirlwind of orgasmic delight that had built up inside Sheilah and her screams were muffled by the big cock that thrust its way down her throat and stayed as it pulsed salvos of cum directly down into her stomach. He was so far down her throat that she didn't even have to swallow!

Her trapped thighs clamped tightly around James back as she was rocked by pelvic explosions that burned and shivered her from her asshole to the crown of her scalp.

Sheilah's body strained and trembled as James held her down sucking into the depth of her pussy. She pummeled his ass as she lost control, ripping his cock from her mouth as she screamed and bucked, floating into the black of abyss of orgasmic delight while stars, rockets and rainbows whirled though the blackness and cannon-like explosions rocked her repeatedly.

James finally pulled his body away, dragging her finger from inside his asshole and flopped down on the bed inverted beside her. The room was left only with a deep silence disturbed only by occasional gasps and breathy shudders as each of them tried to calm their pounding hearts.

Finally total silence reigned.

James finally roused himelf up to invert his body and lie next to Sheilah. As they lay together, she began gently caressing his cock and slowly it arose like a dancing cobra. When It had swollen to about ten inches in length, he removed her hand, rose and crawled on top of her slowly sinking the entire length and girth of his cock into her molten ready pussy.

Sheilah had never felt so full in her life. The cock heat radiated through the walls of her pussy into her belly and seemed to find a connection to her nipples which burned with renewed passion!

James slowly withdrew from her and then slowly sank his cock into her again. For the next two minutes he slowly heated her pussy walls with his slow deliberate strokes. Sheilah's ass lifted in response searching for deeper penetration and force but James denied her. Finally she growled,

"Fuck me, James, fuck me!"

Suddenly he drove his cock deep into the bottom of her pussy finding a spot that had never been touched before and she screamed as a prolonged orgasm ripped through her belly.

James pounded into her never allowing her to fully recover from one orgasm before she was off into another and like a horse on a steeple chase course, her emotions rose and fell as orgasms gripped her then released only to grip her even stronger again! She soared and soared and screamed and screamed until the blackness enveloped her!

Her wailing voice mirrored his onslaught as her now deeply fucked pussy sprawled wide to accommodate his thick cock and her womb accepted his pounding.

He fucked her for forty five mintes straight in the most intense fucking of her life and her final orgasm was so intense that she thought that her uterus would shoot out through her pussy!

Before he was through with her, not only had he taken her pussy to the limit but he had rolled her over and plundered her ass as well. Sheilah never knew that she could have anal orgasms but she had three that night!

By the time that his cock had released its final loads she knew what an "intense night of fucking" was. Her throat, her pussy and her ass were all distended and sore but it was a wonderful soreness. One that said,

"I have been really fucked," and she knew that she wanted more of it!

When James was able to move, he gathered Sheilah into his arms and kissed her long and deep.

She surrendered her mouth and body to him. He wrapped her tightly in his arms and she held him as tightly as he held her. Not a word was spoken.

Finally, James said,

"I know that you are Jack's wife but I have to have you. I don't mean just be with you sometime, I want you all of the time!"

"I want you too," Sheilah replied, "I don't think that I can live without you anymore. I have never cum like this in my whole life and I want to experience that feeling again and again."

"You may not believe this either," James said, "but I have never cum like this either. You are the first woman that ever took my cum from me without my giving it up!"

Sheilah stayed still in his arms and then said,

"Maybe I can talk to Jack. He has been looking for someone to sexually satisfy me for some time now because he has been unable to. Lately all he has been talking about is the size of men's cocks and I believe that he has become more interested in being made love to than in making love. I believe that he is becoming more and more bisexual than he ever has been. I suspect that he is seeing a man. Perhaps he will allow me to make my choice as to who I want."

"How would you feel if you discovered that he was really seeing another man?" James asked.

"After what you have just done to me, it won't bother me a bit." Sheilah responded. "As long as I can continue to have you, it would be ok with me."

"What would you think of the other man?" asked James.

Sheilah was silent for a long time and then said,

"You know something crazy?"

"What?" asked James.

"I would wish that the other man were you," Sheilah said.

"Why?" James asked.

"Because that way, I know that I would never lose either one of you." Sheilah replied.

James held Sheila him his arms thinking that not only did he have Sheilah now but he had Jack too.

The problem now was to have both of them know that he was the man that each one sought for the other. They held each other until the faint light of dawn stole its way into the room.

coollvr1
coollvr1
158 Followers