Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

I soon discovered she was reaching for a pair of handcuffs that she had already secured to the head board. Seconds later she had my right hand pulled to the far corner. Moments after that, she secured the left to the other corner. After she confirmed that they were not going anywhere she turned her attention to my legs. With a pair of neck ties I had not worn in years she bound my ankles as widely as she could and pulled the knots tight. I could barely move at all. Jess was very pleased with herself.

"Are you ready for the longest night of your life?" She asked.

I should have known better. These things never seem to turn out the way I imagine them. I thought this would heighten the experience. I thought this would increase the pleasure. I thought I would love this, but after only three days I was just desperate....desperate for release...desperate to cum...I gulped, not being certain. "Yes, Mistress," came my reply nonetheless.

Jess retrieved her riding crop and began to trace my body with it. It felt good, but the ever present reality of intended use weighed heavy on my mind. Eventually she worked her way down to my erection and traced it as well. The leather felt soft and cool against my skin. With my legs spread open she ran her crop flat up and down my balls. It felt delightful and dangerous at the same time. After a while she continued that technique on the underside of my shaft. Her teasing was driving me wild.

After several minutes with the riding crop she dropped it on the floor and took my cock firmly in her hand. "Are you ready?" she asked.

Without waiting for my response she began pumping my cock vigorously. I was taken back. After a few short minutes I could feel the cum boiling in my balls as they began to rise.

"Please, Mistress," I begged. My orgasm was not here yet, but I knew I better start asking now.

She did not respond, but she kept pumping. My balls continued to rise and I felt a jolt of electricity at the tip of my cock.

"Please, Mistress," I asked again.

Still no response as she continued to pump. I clinched my butt tight in an effort to hold back.

"Please, Mistress," I whined in a voice barely recognizable as my own.

"No," she replied, "not yet." Then she released my cock leaving me dangling on the edge of orgasm.

Jess disappeared from the room for no more than a minute. When she returned she had an ice cube in her hand. Before I could utter a word she was running it up and down my erection and across my balls. It was so cold it felt as if tiny pins and needles were poking through my skin. My arousal subsided, but my erection did not. She was pleased.

Jess disappeared from sight once more. This time I heard her punching the buttons on the microwave. Fifteen to twenty seconds later the timer went off. Less than a minute later she returned with a small bowl in hand.

I watched helplessly as she held the bowl over my crotch and prepared to pour out the contents. I struggled feebly to move out of the way as she slowly turned the bowl over. All I could do was watch as the milky white substance oozed down from the bowl onto my genitals. I closed my eyes and flinched in anticipation. To my surprise the substance was very warm but not painful. As it slid down the head of my cock to my balls it was actually a very pleasing sensation. Finally Jess had emptied the whole bowl and set it aside. After that she began to rub this substance that felt like lube up and down my shaft. The slippery sensation coupled with the heat felt very nice.

With the fingertips on her left hand she fondled my balls while she took her right and slowly worked up and down my cock. Rather than simply pumping up and down as she had before she incorporated a twisting motion as went all the way from top to bottom. In no time at all my head was spinning with delight.

She maintained her pace for a few minutes and then would pick up speed. After a few more minutes, she would go even faster. The next thing I knew I was on the precipice or orgasm once again.

"Please may I cum, Mistress," I asked as calmly as I could muster.

"Not yet," she answered as she continued her assault. Every stroke brought me closer to the edge. Every twist heightened my pleasure.

"Please, Mistress, may I cum," I asked again. My hands were clinched and my toes were curled. I knew I would not be able to hold out much longer.

"If you come, before I tell you," Jess threatened, "I will not allow you the pleasure of another orgasm for a month."

The words hit me hard. She had never mentioned that as the punishment before. I had always assumed I would receive a beating beyond anything I had experienced before. Based on her tone, I was not sure it would not be both.

I was more determined than ever to hold off, but that did not impede her progress. She seemed determine to push me to my very limits... and perhaps beyond.

"PLEASE, MISTRESS!" I groaned.

"NO!" she answered once again and released my cock.

I could feel the cum crawling up my shaft and then retreating. I could feel the adrenaline coursing through my veins. I could feel my heart beating through my chest. I was not sure how much more of this I could take.

"All this teasing has gotten me really worked up," Jess stated. "I think I am going to take that pretty little face of yours for a ride before I call it a night."

As the words sunk in she straddled my body and backed her pussy right over my face. I was not sure how long I would be able to go, but I was determined to give it my best shot. I reached my tongue out and began to lick her with everything I had in me. Her juices mixed with sweat filled my mouth and the taste invigorated me. For the next few minutes I licked and sucked with all the energy and enthusiasm I could muster. Based on her moans it was working.

Suddenly I felt her hand on my shaft again. She started at a medium pace, but quickly picked up speed. I concentrated on licking her glorious hole as best I could, but soon found I was at the edge of climax once again. I buried my face as deep in her pussy as I could and she continued to pump even faster. I sucked hard on her clit and clinched every muscle in my body.

"Come for me!" she gasped as she was overcome with her own orgasm. "Come for me, now!"

Hearing those words had never sounded so beautiful. My balls instantly released all the pressure they had been holding back and my entire body shook from the most incredible orgasm I had ever felt. Spurt after spurt of cum shot from my cock as Jess continued to pump for what seemed like forever, but was surely more like seconds. My heart raced as I felt a rush of electricity shoot from the base of my groin to the outermost regions of my body. I had never felt anything so amazing in my life.

After several minutes my head stopped spinning, and I realized Jess had undone all of my bondage. I sat up just as she was coming out of the bathroom in her pajamas.

She leaned down and gave me a deep, loving kissing. "Was it everything you thought it would be?" she asked.

"And More," I responded, "and more..."

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers
12