Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tiny? Is that because of your lack of size in a certain area?"

Again I mumbled something to the positive. Despite the ridicule, I was becoming increasingly aroused—or maybe because of it.

I continued my ministrations until she enjoyed a memorable climax. As she came, she grabbed my hair and yanked my mouth to positions she coveted. I always took a perverse pleasure when she grabbed me during sex, whether it was by digging her fingernails into my back as we fucked or jerking my head around as I ate her out. There was something so deliciously wicked about her giving me pain while I pleasured her.

"Oh, that was nice. Your master isn't very good at that, but you sure to know how to work a tongue around a pussy." She patted my head. "Or an ass, for that matter."

Lisa rolled to one side. My head remained where it was so I was faced with her precious backside.

"Since you were so good, you can have a treat." I waited for further instructions. "You may have one kiss at your favorite place."

Although I was at the peak of embarrassment, I almost exploded in my pants. Not only was she granting me the honor of worshipping her perfect derriere, she was ordering me to do it. Could life get any better?

My worshipful mouth sought its goal and my tongue extended to its fullest extreme. I heard a soft sigh as I penetrated the rosebud.

After a few minutes of adoration, she pushed me away, bidding me to help her dress.

During our time at the mall, Lisa grew more comfortable with her role as the mistress and I loved every minute. She treated me like I was so far beneath her that I was insignificant to her. My poor little soldier was aching with masochistic desire. My role in life was to carry the packages, pay for the clothes, and listen to her condescending treatment.

Holding up a particularly low-cut and sexy pair of panties, she snidely asked me, "What do you think of these, Tiny? Do you think your master will approve?"

To be continued...

12