Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
Literotica reader has her dreams come true on Halloween.
2.3k words
3.97
16.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside a storm raged as rain pounded against the roof and thunder rumbled through the night. A bolt of lightening pierced the sky, casting shadows of the old oak against my bedroom walls while the howling breeze caused a low limb to scrape menacingly across my window pane. It was all very cliché. It was Halloween, all Hallows' eve, Samhain. That time when the dead walk the earth, and the spirits can commune with the living. Call it whatever you like, it was my favorite time of year. First, I love to be scared. All that adrenaline and those endorphins pumping through my system were a complete rush. And second, I love that the stories on Literotica turn a bit darker.

Tonight I was lying in bed reading new story posts on Literotica. I had been through a few posts already, but this story had my heart racing as a young co-ed was taken in a haunted house by a ghoul, a werewolf and a vampire. As I read on I found myself rubbing my legs together to ease the ache which had started to develop. Unconsciously, my hand found its way beneath my nightshirt and I pulled the offending garment off. My fingers ran back and forth along my slit and slipped into my wet pussy. I withdrew my fingers and used the slick moistness to massage my throbbing clit. I gasped in pleasure, but it wasn't enough. Reaching into my "toy" drawer, I found my favorite dildo. It was average sized, purple, and realistically shaped. I brought the purple head up to my lips and sucked the length of it into my mouth.

I read on as the co-ed sucked off the vampire while the werewolf ate her dripping pussy and the ghoul plucked and twisted her double D's. I sucked on the purple phallus as if I were willing it to shoot its load deep into my throat. The vampire now had a hold on the co-ed's head, slamming his cock into her mouth. He began to moan as he thrust faster and faster against the co-ed's pierced tongue. But before the vampire in the story came, I slammed the dildo into my dripping pussy.

I moaned at the delightful intrusion. My right hand continued to slam the dildo between my dripping cunt lips as my left hand grabbed and twisted my nipples. I pinched and tugged and twisted, imagining some lover's hands abusing my large nipples. I imagined him sucking them greedily into his mouth, biting them and making me cry out. The pain taking my pleasure another step higher.

I continued the ministrations on my nipples as my other hand continued to roughly slam the purple cock into my sopping pussy. I imagined my lover's weight upon me as he pistoned in and out of my tight hole. The imagined weight of him thrilled me.

As I read on, the co-ed was now screaming around the ghoul's cock as the werewolf drove into her tight cunt and the vampire pierced her virgin ass. The mental image along with the purple phallus vigorously rubbing my g-spot had me groaning and coming just as the co-ed screamed out in ecstasy from her double penetration. My cunt convulsed around the dildo. I always seem to come harder when there is some imagined ass play involved.

I was panting against my pillow as my hands fell away from my body. The purple dildo slipped easily from between my quivering pussy lips. I closed my eyes and imagined the weight of my lover collapsing on top of me. I imagined the rasp of teeth against my swollen nipples. I imagined how the weight of him as he collapsed exhausted over me would make it difficult to take a deep breath. I imagined the panting breath of my lover against my neck. I missed that heavy heat and the pressure a real body would produce.

After several moments, my breathing slowed and I used the back button on my browser to return to the new stories portal. I was still horny. I was surprised when I noticed a new story had been posted this late in the night. I read the screen: Be Careful What You Wish For. It was listed as erotic horror and its description simply said: 'read me if you dare'.

I clicked on the story and was again surprised to see only one sentence. The words ran together, so I read them out loud to make sense of them:

Comeinfromthedarkmyprinceandenteryourwillinghost.

A loud clap of thunder startled me from the computer screen. It was one of those thunder booms which seemed to roll on forever. It shook the bed and as it continued, made the windows rattle and the floors vibrate. The wind outside seemed to have stopped for the moment, but I could still hear the staccato beat of rain against the roof.

When I turned my attention back to the computer screen, I was back in the new story portal. I lay and watched the lightening flash through the bedroom windows for a few moments as the thunder continued its chorus of claps and rumbles. Usually a good thunderstorm put me right to sleep, but tonight I just felt horny. Too long without a man in my life I supposed. Dildos were okay. But nothing can replace the heat of a man. Or the feeling of his body pressing against you. Or the rasp of a tongue or the sting of teeth. I sighed and rolled over to open a new story. This one about a graveyard and awakening vengeful spirits.

The story started off with the typical boy and girl on their way to a party. As the story continues the boy says something and pisses the girl off. The girl then runs into a graveyard and the boy leaves her there alone. The workup to this story was taking way too long and I was ready to use the back browser to chose another story when a strong gust of wind made the low branch on my tree scrape across my window. It was like nails on a chalk board and my train of thought was temporarily broken.

I continued with the story. Now the girl was caught in a rainstorm and seeking shelter in an old mausoleum. It seemed someone else was also taking shelter from the storm in the stone building. A tall handsome man who soon was soothing the young girl's hurt feelings with his hands and his mouth.

I reached down and began to finger my pussy again as I read on. I was wet again. Or still. And as my fingers pinched my engorged clit, I once again slammed the purple dildo home. As I continued to read, the girl was pushed face first into the wall as her new companion knelt behind her and greedily lapped up the juices from her dripping pussy.

I continued to stroke my own pussy with the purple phallus. But as I continued to stroke in and out of my slippery channel it felt as if someone else's hand was guiding my own. The strokes became quicker, driving the purple cock deeper. It wasn't long enough to reach my cervix, but I suddenly wanted it to be. I wanted to feel that delightful pain when someone repeatedly slams into that wall, bottoming out in the moistness. Bruising, sweet pain. I moaned and rolled onto my back, completely forgetting the story.

Lightening flashed and I gasped as the light threw a shadow on the opposite wall. It only appeared for a moment, but it looked like a man kneeling on the bed. My hand fell away from the dildo between my legs, but the hard phallus still drove itself home. Panicked now, I tried to back away from the object penetrating me, but was unable to move.

As another bolt of lightening flashed, I noticed the air above me swirled like smoke. The room was suddenly still and I could hear my own ragged breathing. I could smell the musk of my sex mixed with another heavier smell. I struggled to move again, and felt a weight settle over me. I could hear the slurping of my own juices around the makeshift cock as something warm and soft and wet enveloped my nipple. Involuntarily, I arched my back, pressing myself into the heat of a mouth that was greedily sucking on my swollen nipple. I gasped as teeth rasped the sensitive skin before biting down. My mind warred between pleasure and panic as my body reacted to my unknown visitor.

Another bolt of lightening flashed, and this time I could see the outline of a man spread out over me. The smoky air began to take form, and suddenly the imagined form was a whole. It was dark, but as the lightening continued to flash I could make out his body. He was tall with a muscular physique. Dark hair curled at his shoulders. I could not make out much else in the darkness, but I could feel his hardness against my right thigh. From what I could feel he was huge, bigger than any of the boyfriends I'd ever had, and I suddenly wanted to feel him inside me.

Another flash of lightening and I could see his broad shoulders as he held himself over me. One hand was planted next to my head, while the other pulled the dildo from my sheath and tossed it aside. His head remained bent as he continued to suck and nibble on my sensitive nipples. With his other hand free, he began to tug and twist on my breasts. I tried to move my hands. Not to push him away, but to pull him closer. To press his head harder into my breasts. To encourage him in his ministrations.

His head shook slightly from side to side, and my hands were raised above my head and held there by some invisible force. Again I tried to struggle, but he pressed his weight harder against me, pinning me to the bed.

'Who?' It was all I could get out before a rumbling chuckle sounded from his chest.

'Be careful what you wish for.' His voice was dark and smooth. And I forgot everything but him and the pleasure he was giving me.

His mouth began to explore more, running up my neck and sucking on my earlobe. His hands twisted in my hair, yanking back. The pain made me gasp and my tormentor quickly covered my mouth with his, thrusting his tongue deep. The contact was divine as the ache from my tortured scalp made my pussy clench.

His tongue continued to thrust in and out of my mouth, mimicking the thrust of his cock against my leg. Too soon his hands released my hair and I let out a groan of frustration just before he pinched my nipples between his thumb and forefingers. He twisted viscously and I moaned in pleasure as he laughed against my lips.

'Such the little pain slut aren't you?' That deep timber in his voice made me want to rub myself against him, but I was still unable to move. I wanted to plead with him to touch me more, to fuck me hard, but his tongue was relentless in its exploration.

He continued to torture my nipples as his tongue delved deeper into my willing mouth. He tasted divine. I wanted to suck him. I wanted to feel him slide his cock between my lips. I wanted to feel him hit the back of my throat as I swallowed him.

I was about to beg him when he thrust his huge cock into my wet cunt in one stroke. I screamed out in pain. I could feel him pressed up against my cervix. I was completely filled. My pussy lips stretched painfully around him. He didn't wait for me to become accustomed to his size as he pulled his hips back and slammed forward again.

With each stroke he pulled back with just the head of his cock resting inside my stretched lips, then thrust forward ramming into my cervix over and over. The force of each penetration jarred my body and rocked the bed. Soon the pain became pleasure and I moaned loudly with each thrust.

I could not have dreamt a better lover. There was just the right amount of pleasure and pain in his love making. His hips rocked against mine. His hands reached under my knees and pushed them up against my chest. His trusts went deeper and I could feel him rub against my g-spot each time he pulled back. I was close to coming when he suddenly withdrew. I cried out in frustration.

He paused for a moment, looking down at me for the first time. His eyes were glowing a soft red, and a flash of lightening revealed a set of horns protruding from his head. I cried out in terror, not knowing who or what he was, just as he speared my body with his cock again. I came screaming, in terror, in pleasure, in pain.

His thrusts came harder and faster. My pussy quivered as he drew another orgasm from me. He thrust forward one last time, his head pressed tightly against my cervical wall as he shot his seed into me. He groaned as I felt spasm after spasm filling my pussy.

Afterwards he collapsed on top of me. I smiled as I felt his moist heat against my skin. His cock remained sheathed in my pussy, softening only slightly as his delicious weight settled on top of me. I felt his seed begin to trickle out of my cunt around his softening cock and I sighed in complete satisfaction. As we lay there he began to feel heavier and heavier and I tried to maneuver from beneath him. The more I moved, the heavier he felt and I found it harder and harder to breath as his weight settled further onto my chest. My vision blurred around the edges and in the distance I could hear him laughing as he said again 'be careful what you wish for'. The last thing I felt was teeth rasping over my nipple before darkness overtook me.