Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
A girl flirts in a bar and gets more than she bargained for.
1.8k words
3.73
45k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HDudge
HDudge
1 Followers

The bar was busy. I'd had a little too much to drink and the room began to swirl. I caught sight of him watching me so I gave a seductive smile and stuck my tits out a bit further. I was wearing an extremely low cut top and liked how my boobs looked good in it, it caught the attention of most men and I enjoyed teasing them as I bent over the bar to order another drink.

My short skirt showed a little more flesh as I leant over. I became aware of him standing next to me at the bar and he smiled at me cheekily as I looked over to him. He told me I looked gorgeous and glanced down at my tits. I enjoyed his attention and teased him by telling him he could never come close to touching them, stuck them out some more for him to see and turned away.

Not long after, I stepped outside for some fresh air. The street was quiet, a few cars lined up ready to take people home. I looked over and noticed the guy from the bar standing nearby, watching me again. I walked over to him and asked him if he still liked my tits, sticking them out even more and pulling my top down.

I stood close to him for him to have a good look. He looked at me and said nothing but reached out and took a strong hold of my arm and walked, leading me to a parked car.

I struggled and protested he let me go but he tightened his grip, opened the back door and pushed me in. He glared at me as he followed and sat with me on the back seat, giving instructions to the taxi driver for an address near-by. He tightened his grip and I was struck with a silencing fear. I was aware of a throbbing sensation as my knickers became wet and sticky with my juices.

The car pulled up, he opened the door and pulled me sharply by my upper arm, telling me in a stern voice to shut up. I stumbled after him, whimpering in fear as he lead me to a house and opening the door pushed me violently inside into a dark hallway. I could smell his aftershave, he smelled good and in the darkness I pushed myself against him, my hands on his chest, undoing the top button of his shirt.

He said nothing but loosened his grip on my arm. I stood on tip toes reaching up to kiss his neck but he suddenly took me in both his hands and firmly turned me round. Standing behind me he walked, pushing me forwards up the stairs and lead me to a bedroom.

Still dark, I couldn't see much in the room apart from a big bed and a chest of drawers. He released his grip and walked away from me. I took my chance and went towards the door but he stormed over and caught me roughly grabbing my long hair. I yelped and fought him with all my strength but he was stronger and pulled my hair down sharply, the pain tearing through my scalp. He grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back as I stumbled under his strength.

I cried out but he yanked my hair telling me to shut up. He led me to the bed and pushed me onto it. I fell, crying out as I landed on the duvet, clutching my bruised arm. He followed shortly and wrestled me as I fought him, hitting out where I could. I landed a slap right across his cheek and he stopped still for a moment pulling one hand up to his cheek to feel the damage I caused.

He glared at me and retaliated, slapping me hard across the face making me fall back onto the bed. I was shivering with fear but increasingly aware that my knickers were now soaked and my nipples, now falling out of the top I was wearing were hard and tender.

I lay cowering from him, waiting for him to do or say something but he remained silent. His silence scared me and my pussy throbbed even more. I was enjoying this treatment and I secretly wanted him to know it. He pulled a thin piece of rope from his pocket and leant over me reaching for my wrist. I pulled back but he gently pulled it towards him again. His gentleness reassured me and I let him take my hand.

He tied it tightly, I could feel the rope against my skin and my pussy released more juices. He must have realised because he reached down putting his hand up my skirt and stoked my pussy through my lace knickers. He exclaimed when he felt how wet I was and I felt his cock bulge through his jeans. He smiled and bent over me, kissing my neck.

He reached for my other hand and tied them together, then putting them above my head he tied them to the bed post and secured them tightly. I tested it by pulling at my wrists. He assured me I wouldn't escape and smiled as he explained I was now his sex toy and I must call him my Master.

I was under his control and would pay the price for teasing him at the bar and behaving like a slut. I gasped and pulled harder at the rope, shouting out 'Fuck You!' He smirked and lashed out a vicious slap across my cheek. It burned. My pussy was now dripping wet and I was aching for him to fill me with his cock, still bulging from his jeans.

He sat back on the bed and admired his captive. I hurled abuse at him ordering him to let me go. He suddenly leaned over me and ripped my top open, revealing my push up lacy bra, my big tits now exposed. He spat on them and slapped each one, stinging me across my nipples. He grabbed the top of my skirt and sharply pulled it off, down over my glossy legs. He spread my legs and stroked my pussy through my knickers, pulling them aside he exclaimed again at how wet I was.

I tried to pull my legs away from him but he forced them open ripped my knickers off and slid his finger easily inside my hot sticky hole. I moaned as the feeling of his finger inside me touched the right spot. He pulled his finger out and slid in 2 fingers and began pumping them in and out with force, shoving them in as deep as they would go. I groaned with pleasure. He stood up and began undoing his belt, taking off his jeans and shirt.

I whimpered 'no' and begged him not to fuck me, recoiling my legs to get away from him. His belt came down hard against my skin leaving an instant red mark on my flesh. I screamed in pain but he pulled me by my leg towards him again. Slapping me across the cheek he snapped that I was his to own and do what he liked and that I must accept it and enjoy it.

He violently twisted my whole body over, my hands still attached to the top of the bedhead, my face now face-down in the pillows as my bare arse lay exposed to him. He cracked down the belt over my arse cheeks as I cried out for him to stop. Tears stung my eyes as he brought the belt down one more time on my raw flesh. Then silence.

I lifted my head and tried to turn my body to see where he had gone. His hand came down on my head, pushing my face into the pillows. He held me there as I struggled to breathe then he lifted my head, pulling me by my hair, my neck now bent right back forcing my mouth open to breathe again. With my mouth open and my vulnerability exposed he lifted my soaked knickers to my face, wiping my juices telling me what a slut I am. I whimpered and tried to shy away from him but he pulled on my hair again and shoved the knickers into my open mouth.

I could taste my juices and the cloth in my mouth made me gag a little. He held my mouth closed with the knickers inside while he reached for something to tie around me to keep it in place. I whimpered, now muffled, as he whipped his hand across my cheek for no reason. He bent down and kissed my gagged lips. I could hear him move behind me. I lifted my head and saw him straddle my naked backside. I could feel his hard cock against my skin, his hands all over my hips and my thighs. He started playing with my clit again and I moaned with pleasure at his touch.

Suddenly he pulled my hip up forcing me to rest on my knees, my arse in the air. I was afraid he would strike his belt against my tender flesh again but instead I felt his hard cock press against my wet hole. I struggled and tried to shout 'No' but he slapped my arse and reached to pull my hair, telling me to shut up as he pushed his cock into my tight wet pussy.

It slid in easily despite my struggles, my juices betraying me. I whimpered as loud as I could but nothing was stopping him. He thrust in hard, his balls hitting my clit, his cock inside me filling me up. I groaned as I felt him inside me, I felt like a whore but I was so turned on. He thrust in harder and harder and deeper each time, grabbing my arse in his strong hands, pulling on my thighs to bring my arse towards him with each thrust. With each time he filled my tight cunt he banged against the wall inside me pressing against my sensitive G-spot.

The pleasure was too much for me and I began to shiver as my body squirted out an enormous orgasm. He felt my pussy squeeze his hard cock inside me and brought him to climax too, his juices filling me, mixing with my juices.

He pulled out of me and gently rolled my glistening body over onto my back again. He reached over and slowly undid the gag, allowing me to take a big breath. He smiled at me and nestled close to me, holding me in his hot arms, his hands resting on my big tits.

My wrists remained tied and I knew there was more to come but I felt good about it and I thought how he might use my mouth to pleasure his huge cock. I felt my pussy start to throb again and was sure my juices were starting to flow once more...

HDudge
HDudge
1 Followers