Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,704 Followers

"Come on Andy!...You have to drive. You're the only one with a license..." Tommy instructed, herding everyone over to the couch.

He had Andy sit on the left, Marion next to him and himself on the right. He immediately put his arm over the back of the couch and snuggled up close to the smiling blonde.

"Looks like we're just in time. All the trailers are done and the film's just starting."

He paused a minute and then said in an embarrassed voice...

"Oh my. I'm sorry Marion. I didn't know it was that kind of movie."

Dave could actually see a rosy blush rising from his wife's neck and infusing her face.

"I'll bet you didn't! And what exactly did you think you were going to get me to do while we were watching this. Oh my God! Is that thing of his real?"

At that point Tommy leaned over and whispered a fairly lengthy answer to Marion's question in her ear. Marion's smile got bigger and bigger and she started to nod her head.

When Tommy stopped whispering to her, her gaze went immediately back to 'the movie'.

But then Dave watched in disbelief as his wife's left hand slid over into Andy's lap and she began groping him through his pants.

"She's not going to try and get all that in her mouth is she? Oh I can't believe this!..." Marion said with a girlish giggle.

As she was speaking she was very deftly opening Andy's pants with one hand. The young man obligingly lifted his butt to allow her to push his pants and his shorts down to his knees.

Without ever looking at him, the beaming blonde closed her little hand around his sizeable boner and began jacking him off.

"This is unbelievable. I can't believe she's doing this?..." Dave said, more to himself than to anyone else.

He was barely aware that Abigail was undoing the string tying his tunic and was slipping it off his arms.

Dave was watching spellbound as Tommy leaned over and whispered something else in his wife's ear. Then he sat back again.

Marion reached over with her right hand and started to open Tommy's pants just like she'd done with Andy's. In a couple of more seconds she was sitting there on the couch, her eyes riveted to an imaginary screen in front of her. Her two clutching hands were pistoning up and down the steely erections of the two men sitting on either side of her. She looked to Dave like some kind of goddess, sitting there regally while the young men she was masturbating slumped ever deeper into the little couch as their excitement mounted.

"He can't possibly get all that inside her. He's way too big...Oh my God! He did! And she never even flinched!..." Marion gasped in surprise.

Dave wasn't surprised to see the boy on her left was starting to squirm around under Marion's shuttling hand. He could clearly see a gleaming trail of Andy's pre-come starting to trickle over her knuckles.

"Oh Godd!...I don't think I can hold it much longer..."

Tommy leaned forward again and whispered something in Marion's ear. Marion listened and then nodded. She turned to look intently at the screen for a moment and then she said...

"Tell me if I miss anything!"

Then she turned to Andy.

"Tommy says we shouldn't get come all over you mom's car and that I should blow you. Is that O.K. with you?..."

"Ahh sure..." Andy replied, looking like he wasn't totally sure of what the protocol should be with a patient in this situation.

But Marion just said..."Good!...as she leaned over and siphoned the end of Andy's engorged tool into her mouth. It was too much of a stretch for her to keep her other hand on Tommy's cock so she brought it over into Andy's lap and used it to squeeze his balls.

"Oh My Goddd!..." Andy groaned. Marion followed her determinedly stroking little fist with her mouth, swirling her tongue around his length as she bobbed up and down in his lap.

Dave was so engrossed in what he was seeing that he barely noticed when Abigail pulled a big roll of duct tape out of her satchel. She ripped off about a two-foot strip and laid it across Dave's chest from one armpit to the other. She smoothed it down with her fingertips. She tore off two more lengths, over-lapping all three of them so that she had Dave's upper torso taped with a twelve-inch strip of duct tape. She patiently smoothed it across his chest making sure that it was well adhered to his body.

It was about at this point that Andy groaned..."Ahhhh!...Marion!...I.....I'm...coming!...Oh Goddd!..."

Marion bobbed her head all the way down into Andy's crotch and Dave could see her cheeks inverting as she sucked hungrily on his tool. At the same time her other hand was gently squeezing his drum taut testicles.

It was more enticement that any mere mortal could resist. Andy loins hunched up in the air. He gasped a strangled..."Nahhh!..." as his balls unleashed a cascade of come in response to Marion's leeching suck.

"Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmm!..." she encouraged gutturally.

Dave could actually see the big vein pulsing on the underside of Andy's cock. Marion swallowed valiantly over and over again as she tried to keep up with the spewing torrent. And she almost did too, except for a growing circle of creamy foam that ringed her lips where they encircled Andy's girth.

"What?...No!...She can't!!..." Dave groaned, struggling against the restraints that kept his hands pinned to his sides.

But it wasn't at all clear whether this was in response to seeing his wife sucking off some stranger or to the feel of Abigail's little hand closing on his rigid tool through his pants. The dark haired beauty had taken a position just in front of him and to his side where she had fisted his cock with her left hand. With her right hand she was still rubbing the duct tape against his chest, sometimes tweaking his nipples through the rubbery band.

But though Dave may have been incredulous at the sight of his wife giving head to a stranger he was also pretty aroused by what he was watching. That was obvious by the way his erection jutted out from his loins through Abigail's clutching hand. It looked like she was holding a pipe wrench through his pajama like bottoms.

Marion stayed down on Andy for what seemed like a really long time. But finally she lifted her head from his now ropey cock. She was smiling into Andy's eyes as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Did you like that baby? You had so much come for me!..." Marion said in a husky purr.

Andy was slumped on the couch in apparent exhaustion. He grunted a barely audible..."That was great..." in response to Marion's question.

"Good..." Dave's wife said. Then she turned her attention back to Tommy. She reached over and returned her right hand to the base of his rigid tool. That upright spear hadn't softened a bit while Marion was servicing his friend.

"Now it's your turn..." the smiling blonde purred.

She straightened up on the couch and half stood up. Reaching down with her left hand she lifted her gauzy little shift to her waist. Then, with her back to Tommy, she stepped across his legs and straddled his lap. She started lowering herself down on him until his gleaming cock crown was nudging into the center of her loins.

She turned to look at him and whispered..." I want you to fuck me Tommy. I want to feel your hot come shooting inside me! Will you do that for me baby?..."

"Whattt!...No!...I don't believe this!...He isn't even wearing a condom!...She never lets me fuck her unless I'm wearing a rubber!...This can't be happening!..." Dave cried in total disbelief.

At that point Elsa stopped the playback and Dave was staring at a frozen image of his wife, a cunning smile creasing her lips as she held some stranger's cock poised to enter her.

"If this is too disturbing for you Mr. Brickman we can stop it right now. I think we will have much to discuss already. Do you want me to continue?..."

Dave's head was swimming. He had no idea what to think or do. That was when Abigail slipped her little hand from his erection, into his pants and gave his balls a warm squeeze. She moved her lips to his ear and whispered quietly...

"You've got to see this. She makes him come so hard it looks like he's having a heart attack!"

Dave was so bewildered and aroused by all this that he groaned...

"Yes. I want to see..."

"Very good..." said Elsa as she resumed playing the video.

"Oh Marion... I'll give you so much come it'll be leaking out of you for a week!..." Tommy promised, his two hands coming around to cup her thinly covered breasts through her thin shirt.

"Promises, promises!..." Marion replied, dropping her loins and taking the first three inches of Tommy's cock into her receptive pussy. She continued to hold the hem of her little shirt up, giving Dave a spectacular view of Tommy's cock penetrating her.

"Ummm!..." you could hear Tommy gasp. You could also see him rising up, trying to thrust more of himself into her.

"Nooo!..." whimpered Dave. Abigail released his balls and once more gripped his steely tool through his cotton pants. She began to jerk him gently. Dave couldn't help but hunch his crotch into her coaxing hand in response to her skilled fondling.

"No!...Let me do it!..." Marion whispered. Her free hand darted into Tommy's groin and closed tightly on his stiffening testicles. She pulled down on his fleshy sac to keep him from forcing himself into her.

"O.K....O.K..." he murmured through gritted teeth.

Dave had never in his wildest dreams imagined that his wife could behave like this. But here she was, controlling this stranger with her stern grip on his balls. She was holding him in the position she wanted while she slid up and down his length, taking a little more and a little more of him with every downward slide until she had every inch of his engorged flesh inside her.

When she had taken him all, she let go of Tommy's balls, put both her hands on his knees and turned to look at him over her shoulder. Giving him a beaming smile, she leaned forward just a little, letting about two inches of his livid flesh slide out of her. Then she leaned back and sheathed him again.

Tommy sucked in an excited breath when she did that.

"How's that baby? Does that feel good? Do you like it? Tell me..." Marion asked.

"Oh God baby!...You have the sweetest twat!..." Tommy groaned.

He once more heaved his loins upwards trying to fuck Dave's wife. And she once more snaked her hand between his legs and grabbed his balls.

"No!...Let's do it my way!..." she hissed, once more leaning forward and then sitting back on him. She did this again and again getting a nice gentle pace going, fucking the big cock she was sitting on with a deliberate rhythm.

Abigail was stroking Dave's cock with the same tempo. Again she leaned over to Dave's ear.

"Watch this now. He doesn't last long. I think Marion is doing something to him with her inner muscles. I'd bet she's milking him like a machine..."

And at the same time Abigail was doing some pretty nasty things too, bunching Dave's loosely fitting pants around his tool and jacking him off persistently through that thin material.

Dave was watching his wife intently. Marion was biting her lower lip in concentration as she rode Tommy's gleaming spear.

Just as Abigail had said, Tommy's arousal seemed to be growing by leaps and bounds. He was twisting and squirming under Marion's gently pistoning loins. A couple of times he tried again to thrust himself into her but Marion just gave his balls a threatening squeeze and he'd stop.

Even so you could hear his breathing getting louder. He was making little whimpers of excitement that were getting louder too.

"Am I getting to you baby?...Do you like that?...Young pussy!...It's tight isn't it!...It wants to feel you come!...Any time you want to give it to me!...I want you to!...Want you to come inside me Tommy!...Inside my hot little pussy!...Yes baby!...Come for me!...Give it to me!...I want it!...Do it for me lover!...Come for me!...Come for me baby!..."

Dave couldn't believe his wife could be so shameless. And though he had never heard her talk dirty like this he knew that this was what he had wanted to hear from her since the day they were married. He could feel his own balls were on the brink of release. He didn't want to do it like this in front of Dr. Von Stramm but he didn't know if he could stop it.

Certainly Tommy wasn't immune to Marion's lewd talk or her swivelling loins. At that moment his hands closed spastically on her chest.

"Ahhh!...Ahhh!...I'm..!... I..!..." he groaned, arching his loins and lifting Marion up until her little feet were off the floor. Dave couldn't see any of Tommy's shaft, just his taut testicles grinding into her parted center. Marion relaxed her grip on those tender spheres and sat on him expectantly.

"Do it!..." was all she said.

"Hahhh!..." he roared and then..." Hahh!...Hahhh!...Hahhh!...." as he started coming violently inside Marion's clutching channel.

"Ummm!...That's it!...Ohhh!...I can feel you coming!...I love it!..." Marion purred, looking straight ahead, her eyes hooded, obviously relishing the feel of every spurt of come erupting inside her. Dave could literally see his beautiful wife quiver with each burst of come that Tommy shot into her.

Abigail hadn't been exaggerating. Tommy did look like he was having a heart attack. His whole body bucked and shuddered with every spasm that shook him. Because he was in Dave's wife so deep, there wasn't much room for all the greasy come he was spilling inside her, so it was quickly starting to seep out of the union of their loins.

The sight of this lewd spectacle was just too much for poor Dave.

"Please Abigail!...Don't!...I'm going to come!...Stop!...Please!..." Dave whimpered.

But Abigail didn't cease her relentless stroking for a second. She knew how excited Dave was and she wasn't going to stop jerking him until she made him shoot. She didn't say a word but just stood there smiling at him like she was daring him not to come.

At the same time she started lifting the edge of the duct tape banding his chest with the fingers of her right hand. She and Dr. Von Stramm had a little surprise planned for him.

With Tommy's grunts and groans echoing in the background Dave gasped..."I'm coming!..." even as the first jet of sperm fired into the material of his pants.

"No you're not..." Abigail purred, clenching the root of Dave's cock tight and choking off his ejaculation. Then she tore the duct tape off his chest with one swift yank of her wrist. There was a sharp ripping sound as the sticky tape yanked out long strips of his chest hair.

Dave stiffened up all over in shocked surprise. For the longest moment he couldn't even breathe. He just stood there his whole body so tense it looked like he might topple over at the slightest touch.

And then...."Nahhhh!..." he wailed, his fists clenching and his hands straining helplessly at his sides. It felt like a huge branding iron had been laid across his chest. His ears were ringing and his whole body was tingling.

Just before he started to breathe again Abigail loosened her restraining grip and stroked her little hand briskly up and down his cock.

Dave's balls responded by convulsing so violently he thought he might pass out. What felt like a gallon of searing come fountained into his pants.

"Now you're coming!..." the dark haired temptress said smugly, resuming her devastating masturbation.

Dave had never come so hard in his life. Abigail was pumping his shaft with studied intensity. His pants were already a soggy mess. And the come was streaming out of him with such force that the creamy goo was actually penetrating the material and trickling down under Abigail's pumping little hand.

And while all this was going on Dave couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight of his wife grinding away on some stranger's lap, hunching up and down on his crimson pole as his creamy sperm spilled onto the couch beneath them.

"Ummm!...Yeah!....You come so much!..." Marion enthused as Tommy's frantic shuddering began to wane and he started to sag into the couch beneath her.

"Are you done?..." the smiling blonde asked.

And without waiting for an answer she nimbly dismounted Tommy's still twitching erection and turned and knelt between his legs. Her little hand shot out and she closed it on his greasy cock. She watched it closely and each time she felt the tension about to peak once more she stroked him hard to coax out more of his come.

She did this again and again apparently unconcerned that Tommy's cock was getting red and raw looking. He was beginning to grimace in discomfort as Marion continued to work him over.

Finally he had to reach down and grab her wrists to stop her.

"Please Marion!...No more O.K.?...I've had it!..." he groaned.

"Just wanted to make sure I got it all..." the kneeling blonde purred.

And while she still had a strangle hold on his angry meat she bent over and planted a sucking little kiss on his knob.

Tommy gasped quietly when she did that and a final pearl of goo bubbled out of his gaping pee slit.

"Marion!...Enough!...It was...hectic...really hectic...but that's enough!..." Tommy groaned.

Marion immediately let go of his overused prick which fell limply in his groin.

She got up off her knees, straightened her little dress and resumed her seat on the couch. She didn't say anything, just sat there staring ahead blankly with a quizzical smile on her lips.

In contrast with the way that his wife had jacked poor Tommy off until he was completely drained, Abigail stopped stroking Dave's erupting tool at the peak of his orgasm and let him finish in his pants without her assistance.

"Nooo!...Oh please!...Don't stop!..." Dave moaned. His hips were thrusting out in search of the arousing touch that Abigail was denying him

She stepped back and watched, smiling, as the already monster stain darkening the front of his pants grew ever bigger. She knew how humiliating and frustrating this would be for him. It was all part of the doctor's therapy. Without even waiting for him to finish coming she released his hands from the cuffs that were restraining him.

And she was right. Dave was feeling abused on many levels. The doctor stopped the video then and turned up the lights making Dave feel even more exposed. He wanted to cover the evidence of his orgasm with his hands but it was way too late for that. His wife had behaved like a super slut right in front of him and seemed to enjoy it. He had no idea how he was going to deal with all this.

"There's a towel on the chair over there. When you're ready please come back into my office..." Elsa said. And with that she and Abigail left him in the examining room.

Later, when he went to see Dr. Von Stramm, he didn't have a chance to say anything. And in truth he didn't even know where to begin.

Dr. Von Stramm repeated that her method of therapy was very challenging and that Dave should consider whether or not he wanted to carry on with it. If he decided that he did, he should not discuss anything that had happened or that he saw in their first session with his wife. He would find that she was respecting the same protocol.

If he wanted to come back for another appointment she gave him a date ten days later. If he didn't want to come back, please call her office no later than 48 hours in advance.

She further went on to say that Marion had indicated she would be continuing to see her.

She also said that, although she wasn't forbidding it, she strongly suggested that Dave refrain from making any sexual advances towards his wife for the time being. She warned him that Marion would probably not be very receptive to any such advances while she was still working through her feelings.

After then she told him that their time was up and she hoped she'd see him again. With that she stood up, shook his hand and Dave concluded that he had been dismissed. He left in a state of considerable shock.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,704 Followers