Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,701 Followers

Over the next week Dave noticed a dramatic change in his wife.

First of all she went out and got her hair cut. And not just a little bit. She had her long blonde hair, that had been her pride and joy since college, chopped down to a frosted little helmet that barely reached the nape of her neck.

Next her wardrobe got an update. Gone were the bulky sweaters, the little floral dresses and knee length skirts to be replaced by tight jeans, spandex tops and leather minis. The little pearl and jade necklaces were replaced by gold chains and big round earrings.

And last was her demeanour. Dave found his wife was suddenly more confident, more opinionated, sexier and frankly, more happy.

As unsettling as this transformation was, Dave was even more off balance over the fact that he had no idea whether or nor his wife was getting laid on the side now. She certainly wasn't saying anything although she was seeing Dr. Von Stramm two or three times a week. She was just so damn perky that he was tearing himself up with doubt.

And of course the two times that he put his hands on her arms and tried to pull her to him, she had stiffened up and he could practically feel the frost coming off her shoulders. Dr. Von Stramm had certainly been right about that at least.

The next Saturday night they were going out to a party. Dave had had to go out at the last minute to get some new shoes. When he got back Marion was waiting for him in the kitchen ready to go.

Dave's jaw almost dropped when he got a look at his wife.

Marion was wearing smoky nylons and a black leather mini skirt that sheathed her heart shaped ass like a second skin. She had on a gold chain belt around her narrow waist. On her feet she wore a pair of killer stilettos that made her curvaceous legs look like they went on forever. To finish off her outfit she was wearing a sheer black nylon shirt that was practically transparent. The little top was sleeveless and also skin tight. It was detailed with an intricate pattern of lace, which did little or nothing to conceal the bare, conical breasts, which were thrusting proudly through the form-fitting top. She also had on a number of flashy rings, bangle bracelets and big hoopy earrings.

Marion was applying a gleaming coat of scarlet lipstick when Dave walked in. As she did so, her maroon nipples were jutting through the lace pattern of her diaphanous shirt.

Turning to her husband with sparkling eyes she said..."How do I look?..."

Dave had been walking on eggs for the last few days so he hesitated to reply. Finally he blurted out...

"You look great honey!... Really hot!...The other wives will be putting their guys on a short leash when they see you in that outfit...You look amazing!..."

Dave held his breath while he waited for Marion to respond.

But his wife just smiled at him and said...

"Good!...That's just the look I was going for...Urban slutty!...Are you ready to go?..."

"Ahh sure..." Dave said and he opened the door for his wife.

As they were driving to the party Dave couldn't help it. He kept peeking at Marion out of the corner of his eye. She just sat there staring straight ahead. But there was a knowing smile turning the corners of her mouth as if she were thinking...'I know you want to fuck me. In your dreams baby!..."

She looked incredibly sexy and Dave felt himself getting hard just looking at her. Things were so confused right now but one thing he wasn't confused about. He did want to fuck his wife and he was wracking his brains trying to figure out a way to get her to let him do it.

Then he had an inspiration. Clearing his throat he said...

"You know it's been aeons since we fooled around in the car..."

Dave waited with his heart in throat for Marion to reply.

His wife turned to him after a moment and looked at him like he was speaking Chinese.

David was thinking all of a sudden that maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

And then Marion smiled at him and said..."Would you like a blow job honey?...Just to sort of relax you before we get to the party?..."

Oh this was unbelievable!

"Well geez Marion!... If you wouldn't mind... That'd be great!..." Dave said with real enthusiasm.

"Oh I don't mind dear...Can you scooch your seat back just a little?..." Marion asked as she started to lean down towards Dave's lap. She reached over and began to undo his belt and his zipper.

"Sure honey..." Dave answered, reaching down and bumping his seat back a couple of notches.

In fact Marion had never given him a blowjob in the car before. He was in stunned amazement to think that she was going to give him one now.

But as she pushed his pants down and fished out his already erect cock it looked like there was a first time for everything.

"Why don't you take the old airport bypass...There's less traffic..." Marion suggested as she twisted on the seat in order to get her head in position over him.

"Well it certainly looks like someone's happy to see me..." she giggled as she bobbed her head down and sucked the end of her husband's cock into her mouth.

"Ahhhh!...." Dave yelped as Marion's moist suck sent lightning bolts of excitement tearing through his groin. The thrill of the situation was so overwhelming that Dave almost missed the turnoff to the airport bypass.

Less traffic was a good idea because he was definitely having trouble focusing on the road.

"Mmm!...Mmm!...Mmm!..." Marion murmured as she slipped her parted lips up and down the top half of her husband's cock. She was following her mouth with her hand, stroking him into her mouth as she sucked him off. She worked on him like that for a couple of minutes and then she pulled her mouth off him with an audible slurp.

"I can taste your come already baby! Have you got some more for me?..." she growled before resuming her oral assault on him.

"Oh my God!...Oh my Goddd!.." Dave gasped as his balls grew taut with excitement.

Marion had never really given him a blowjob before. The most she had ever done was given his cock a couple of token, closed mouth pecks. She'd never actually taken him in her mouth.

And here she was going down on him like he was candy. This was the most exciting thing that had happened to him in a long time. He was having a lot of trouble controlling his speed. His legs kept tightening up as his wife brought him closer and closer to his orgasm.

"Mmmm!..." Marion murmured, sliding off his rigid length once more. There wasn't room for her to turn her head to look at him so it looked like she was talking to his cock.

"You're getting close aren't you baby?...I can tell...You can come whenever you want to...Come in my mouth and I'll swallow it all!..."

And then she went back down on him, edging across the seat even closer so that a lot of her weight was on his leg.

But Dave hardly noticed as Marion focused her attention on the sensitive underside of his cock crown. She was licking that tender spot with a flicking tongue that was making his whole groin tense with arousal.

Dave really started to drive erratically then as the tension in his balls became excruciating.

"Oh shit!...Oh baby!...I'm so close!...You're gonna'...gonna' make me...Ahhh!..." Dave groaned

"Mmm Hmm!...Mmm Hmm!...Mmm Hmm!..." Marion enthused as Dave's loins started to rise up towards her. She never stopped shuttling her little fist up and down the exposed portion of his shaft.

And then his balls lurched and his come started pounding up his length, exploding in his wife's sucking mouth.

"Mmmm!..." Marion groaned gutturally as a fiery stream of come spurted into her throat. She backed off him just enough so that she could swallow the creamy flow without losing any.

"Ahhh!...Ahhh!...Unnn!..." Dave grunted, hunching up helplessly under the steering wheel as his wife siphoned out his steamy load.

"Mmm Hmm!...Mmm Hmmm!...." Marion purred, true to word as she worked to drain her husband of every drop of come that he had to give her.

It was about then that the interior of the car began to be illuminated by a flashing red light. At first Dave thought it was just the blood pounding in his temples as his wife ministered to him with her world-class blowjob.

But then he realized it was the reflection in his mirror of the lights of the police car behind him.

"Oh shit!..." he groaned.

Marion continued to suck on him, intent on finishing him off.

Dave started to slow down and turned on his turn indicator. He pulled into a little lay-by with a picnic table so he was well of the road.

At that point Dave was just about done coming. Even Marion's firmly clenching fist was only able to extract a bubble or two of greasy sperm from him.

Finally she raised her head, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Are you O.K. baby?...Did you like it?..."

To which Dave answered...

"It's a cop. He's pulling me over. You better get up..."

Marion did sit up then and looked back over her shoulder at the cruiser that was parked behind them.

"Don't look at him. We'll pretend like everything is normal, that we weren't doing anything wrong and we're just taking a short cut to the party..." Dave said, struggling to get his pants pulled up without being too obvious about it.

Marion just sat on the seat next to him looking straight ahead with that same 'Mona Lisa' smile on her face that she was wearing earlier. Dave noticed that she wasn't making any effort to try and repair her smeared lipstick or her messed up hair.

A few moments later the policeman was rapping on the passenger side window with his little flashlight.

Dave was so nervous that at first he lowered the rear window by mistake. Then he lowered the front one.

All the officer said at first was...

"Good evening sir...miss...Could I see your license and registration please..."

"Of course officer...Is there a problem?..."

Dave was trembling as he reached across Marion for the papers in the glove compartment. He could see that the officer was young, very young, and big. He hoped this wasn't going to be too expensive.

"There is a problem sir. You were exceeding the posted speed limit by twenty miles per hour and you were driving very erratically. Have you been drinking this evening sir?..."

"No officer...No of course not....My wife and I were just on our way over to some friends...I'm sorry if I was driving a little too fast...I've never had a ticket before...You can check...I hope this is maybe one of those situations where you can just give me a warning..."

As Dave was talking he noticed that the officer's flashlight was moving back and forth. First he pointed it in Dave's face, then at Marion's, then at Marion's chest in her sheer little top, then at his license, then back at Marion's chest, then at his license. Marion never looked up at the young man. She just sat there staring straight ahead, not saying anything.

Dave hoped that his wife's sexy outfit might be enough to entice the officer into giving him a break. But unfortunately it didn't work out that way.

"I'm sorry sir but this isn't a minor infraction. I'm afraid I'll have to write you up..."

And with that the officer whipped out his ticket book and placed it on the roof of the car. Then he started writing, referring to Dave's license from time to time as he wrote up the ticket.

"Shit!..." Dave muttered under his breath.

"This is going to really bump my insurance rates...I know it..."

It was then that Marion looked over at him and said..."Let me take care of it!..." with a confident smile.

A minute or two later the officer had finished writing and was handing the ticket through the window to Dave.

"There you are sir. You can pay the quoted fine by mail within seven days. If you choose to the dispute the charge you can enter a 'not guilty' plea on the back of the ticket and mail it in. You will be notified of an appearance date by return. If your plea is rejected you will be responsible for the fine and the court costs which can be considerable. Have a good evening sir and please drive safe..."

And although he was obviously finished with his routine the cop still stood there by the side of the car, his little flashlight beam dancing over the contours of Marion's virtually exposed breasts.

It was then that Marion turned and leaned out of her window. Dave figured that the cop must be getting an eyeful when she did that.

"Excuse me officer. Can I say something?..." she asked reaching out to lightly lay her right hand on the police man's hip.

"Ahhh...Of course miss..." the cop stammered.

"Well officer...Conrad?...Is that right ...Conrad?..." Marion asked, looking at the brass name-tag on the officer's shirt pocket that said 'Conrad Kowalski.'

"Yes m'am..."

"Well Conrad...I have a confession to make...I've been a bad girl..." Marion said, squeezing Conrad's thigh conspiratorially.

"The reason my husband was speeding was that I was giving him a blow job when you spotted us. In fact I think he was just beginning to come when you signalled him to pull over. So you can understand that he was a little distracted just then. He's not usually such a bad driver..." she said as if she were talking about the weather.

And all the while she was speaking she was leaning further and further out of the car, knowing that her little sheer top was failing miserably at the task of covering her breasts as she did so. At the same time she reached out with her left hand and pressed it against Conrad's belt. Now she was touching him with both hands, one of then sort of holding his thigh and the other one idly drifting back and forth against his belt.

"So I was wondering if there wasn't some way that we couldn't settle this ticket right here. Make it all go away kind of thing...like it was just a dream...a bad dream for my husband..." Marion purred as the fingertips of her left hand started tracing up and down the fly of Conrad's pants..." and a very... very wet dream for you..."

"Marion!...What are you doing!..." Dave hissed, aghast at his wife audacity.

Marion just turned her head and winked at him before returning her attention to Conrad.

"Just so you know Conrad, I may be bad but I can be good too. Very... very good!..." Marion murmured as a definite bulge began to form in the front of the officer's pants under her tracing fingers.

"Ahh...m'am...You should know that's it's a serious offence with serious...ahh.. consequences to try and influence an officer in the....ahh...in the performance of his...nahh...his duties..." Conrad stammered.

But Marion noticed that he didn't try and pull away from her. She knew she had him then. She glided both hands into the center of his crotch and began to undo his belt and his pants.

"Oh I'm all about consequences Conrad.... Let me show you what I know about consequences... Are you married baby?..." Marion purred as she slowly, as if she had all the time in the world, unzipped the fly of the officer's pants.

"Ahhh...no m'am I'm not..." he answered in a catchy voice.

"Girl friend?..." Marion asked as she calmly reached into Conrad's opened pants and pulled out his already half hard tool.

"Yes m'am. I have a girl friend. We've been going out for...Ahhh...for over a year now..." Conrad answered as Marion gave his cock an encouraging squeeze.

"Oh my. You've got a nice one Conrad!...Does your girl friend like oral sex...You know...Blow jobs...That kind of thing?..."

"Ahhh...Not really...I mean...Jesus!..." he croaked as Marion fished out his balls before going back to fisting his now fully erect tool..."I mean I don't think so...I mean she hasn't done that for me yet..."

"Well Conrad. This is your lucky night! As it happens I'm a big fan of oral sex. I love cock. Especially big juicy, young cocks like this one..." Marion purred as she bent Conrad's erection towards her mouth and spoke over it like she was speaking into a microphone.

"If she hasn't gone down on you in...What's it been...more than a year now?...then I'm afraid she's probably not going to do it baby....It's really sad that there's no one to suck on this big beautiful cock of yours....I mean I'd love to do it!..." Marion teased, giving his exposed balls a lascivious squeeze.

Dave could hear the poor young officer suck in his breath with excitement when she said that. Was she actually offering to go down on him?. He was astounded by his wife's incredible brazenness. And though it pained him to be a witness to it, if she could get him out of this ticket at least it was for a good cause.

"Mmmm!...Don't be shy baby...Let me see what you've got!..." Marion purred, grabbing the two dangling ends of the officer's belt and pulling him firmly towards her. She ducked back inside the car and pulled him over so that his torso was up against the window frame and his erection was literally inside the car.

She fisted his steely tool once more and gave it a warm squeeze. It was a big cock and the taut flesh was straining fiercely in response to Marion's touch.

"I think we're both going to enjoy this..." she said in a voice loud enough for Conrad to hear.

But as she was speaking she was reaching into her purse with her free hand. She pulled out her cell phone and flipped it open. She held it away from her and turned to face it. Holding Conrad's gleaming cock against her cheek she pouted seductively at the camera and then took a picture. There was a quick flash that startled Dave so much he couldn't contain a startled yelp. But there wasn't any indication from Conrad that he had noticed anything. His thoughts must have been elsewhere.

Marion flipped the phone over to Dave and turned back to the throbbing tool in her hand. She leaned forward and put her tongue at the bottom of the big vein that was pulsing on the underside of his cock and licked slowly up its whole length.

There was a just barely audible moan of excitement from outside the car as she did that.

Marion, at the same time, was slipping the handcuffs out of their little pouch on the policeman's belt. She flipped them open and draped them over her seat back. They were the kind that were more like manacles with about a twelve-inch length of chain connecting the two cuffs.

"There's just the matter of this little ticket we need to deal with..." Marion said in a soft voice, squeezing the root of Conrad's stiffy and then giving the underside of his knob a slow, deliberate stroke with her tongue.

Then she sort of pushed Conrad's cock out of the window and opened her door. She stepped gracefully out of the car and closed the door. She stood there with her feet slightly spread and her hands on her hips, smiling at the young policeman who was standing there with his cock out in front of her.

"You like what you see baby?..." she asked confidently.

Conrad just stood there with his eyes popping out of his head. Marion did look like a wet dream standing there in her sexy outfit.

"I've always had this fantasy about fucking a cop!...I know... That's bad of me isn't it?...But I can be your fantasy girl too!...You can think of me whenever you want!... Sucking you!...Fucking you!...You can think of me when you're alone at night in your bed..." she murmured, as she stepped up to the excited young police man, reached down and once again fisted his unyielding tool.

"You can think of me when you're making love to your girl friend...Oh yeah!...Especially then!...Think of how this little slut you pulled over gave you a blow job to get out of a ticket!...How good she was... and I'm very good baby!...Did I already say that?... ... And all you had to do was tear up that ticket...The choice is obvious Conrad, isn't it?...Isn't it?..." Marion purred, pressing down harder and harder on the root of his shaft in a way that made Conrad's erection strain through her encircling fingers like a missile that was ready to launch.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,701 Followers