Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,713 Followers

"Oh Jesus lady!.... You don't make it easy on a guy!...Give me the ticket!...It's gone!..." the excited young trooper gasped

Marion reached blindly behind her into the car for the ticket. Dave handed it to her.

Marion pulled it out of the car and then held it out in front of her.

"Here baby!...Mark it VOID and the official copy too. Sign them both and give me my copy. Then we can have some fun. ...." Marion promised.

The young policeman wobbled over to the car, hobbled by his pants that were at half-mast. He put the paperwork on the roof and fumbled at his pocket for a pen.

Marion pressed herself close against him from behind, starting to jack his cock with little incendiary hand strokes.

"Oh my God!..." Conrad gasped as he tried to focus on cancelling the traffic ticket. But it was pretty hard to think straight when a gorgeous blonde was working you over with one hand and her tongue was darting wetly into your ear.

Marion let go of his jutting tool, reached up, took the hat off his head and put it on. She sort of slid around him as he finished signing the tickets. She ran her fingers down his arm and took her copy of the ticket out of his hand.

Then she turned to smile at him and say..."Alright Trooper Kowalski. Keep your hands on the roof of the car and assume the position..."

Conrad was a more than a little surprised by this but then a sly smile creased his mouth.

"You really are the kinky one aren't you..." he said. He was chuckling quietly as he gripped the edge of the roof. Marion passed the ticket into the car and let it fall on the seat.

Then she sort of reached under Conrad through the back window with her other hand.

"You have no idea..." she said. In an instant she had pulled her hands back out of the car, reached up and snapped the cuffs onto each of Conrad's wrists before he had any idea of what was happening.

"Hey!...What?..." he cried in confusion at the feel of the cold metal biting into his wrists. But when he went to back away from the car he couldn't. The cuffs were fastened around the doorpost between the front and back seats.

"Hey!...You can't do this lady!...You're going to be in a lot of trouble..." Conrad snarled.

But Marion just smiled and walked around him, studying him. Conrad had to swivel his head from side to side to look at her over his shoulder.

"Mrs. Brickman!..."

"What?..." Conrad said.

"You can call me Mrs Brickman. I like the sound of that..." Marion said as she stepped up and took the baton off the constable's belt.

Now all of a sudden Conrad was beginning to wonder if he was dealing with some kind of deranged person here.

"Listen Mrs. Brickman. Why don't you just let me go and we'll forget about this whole thing. Even the ticket..." he tried not to sound too pleading.

But Marion appeared not to be listening.

"Dave would you step out of the car for a second honey. And bring my phone..."

Dave climbed out of the car. He was terrified at what was happening. He had never seen his wife behave remotely like this. And he had no idea what she was planning or what she'd do next. But she did seem to have a plan.

"Come around here sweetie...That's right..."

She was now positioning her self right in front of Conrad. She reached down and took his prick in her hand once more.

Everything had happened so suddenly that Conrad's cock was still pretty hard. And all it took was a couple of quick squeezes by Marion to bring him back to full rigidity.

She looked incredibly hot standing there in the Smokey the Bear Hat, swinging the baton lazily with one hand and gently jogging the trooper's stiff rod with the other one. And she was standing in such a way that you couldn't see that the poor young man was handcuffed to the car.

"Take our picture!...Take a couple..." Marion said.

And she went through a series of poses...licking her lips sexily, looking down at Conrad's cock with one hand on her cheek and her eyes open wide in amazement. Then she turned away from him, bent her knees and leaned forward a little so that it looked like Conrad was taking her from behind. She had Dave take a bunch like that while she tried on different facial expressions. She went from disbelief to discomfort then arousal, then pleasure, then complete ecstasy.

And while Marion was performing for the camera, Conrad just stood there with the expression of a man who was watching a train wreck.

When she figured they had enough pictures she said...

"That's good honey. Now why don't you go sit at that picnic table over there. You can watch but I don't want you bothering me. Do you understand?..."

"Sure...I guess..." Dave said, not really understanding anything.

Then Marion turned to Conrad with a broad smile creasing her lips.

She took a step back from him and giving him a little pouty moue she said...

"Cheer up baby!...We're still going to have some fun!...It's just that it might be more fun for me than it is for you...I never said my fantasy was the same as your fantasy..."

And as she was saying this, Marion had moved the baton so that she was holding the short end of the shaft against her tummy. She pulled up her little skirt with one hand, baring his hairy mons to the gaping young officer. The handle of the shaft was jutting from the center of her loins and pointing directly at Conrad. It looked exactly like she had a big erection thrusting from her groin. Marion was grinding her hips suggestively and suddenly Conrad began to get a sinking feeling.

Marion continued to smile at him as she saw understanding begin to dawn in his eyes.

Then her smile turned to a stern look as she said...

"Constable Kowalski. Hands on the roof of the car. Assume the position..."

"Mrs. Brickman! We should talk about this! I really think we should stop this before it goes too far...."

Marion seemed to consider this for a moment. Then she stepped a little behind Conrad and swung the baton viciously against the backs of his thighs. A long red welt immediately arose where she had struck him.

"Nahhh!...." Conrad cried, stiffening up in pained surprise.

Marion immediately stepped up against him from behind, dropping the baton. She snaked one hand around him to fist his semi hard tool. She clutched his balls with her other hand and, squeezing them threateningly, she purred in his ear....

"This is going to happen baby...One way or the other...My advice to you is to relax and enjoy it...You can fight me if you want to but you're going to lose this one...Think about it!...What's it going to be?..."

Conrad's mind was racing, trying to think up a way to get himself out of this mess. But he was coming up empty.

Finally he heaved a great smile and turned to face the car, bracing himself with his hands on the roof.

"That's a good boy!...We can both have our fantasy!..." Marion purred, moving her mouth and gently biting one of Conrad's ears.

"Spread your legs a little more!...Back up a little!...That's it!...I promise you... you're going to... remember this... for a long... long...time..." she promised punctuating her words with long, sensuous hand strokes up and down Conrad's stiffening prick.

And despite himself the young man felt the blood rushing back into that sensitive organ, filling Marion's hand as she continued to stroke him.

Marion was pleased to feel him responding helplessly to her touch.

She hiked up her skirt, picked up the baton and moved it back into the position she had shown Conrad earlier. She held the short end of the shaft against her stomach with the handle jutting out from her loins. She bent her knees and tipped her pelvis up, steering the tip of the handle to the center of Conrad's vulnerable anus. She was confident enough with the way everything was lined up that she moved both her hands to the young man's hips

There was a little knot of wood where the handle joined the shaft of the baton. Marion was thrilled at the feel of it rubbing against her clit. She put her weight on the balls of her feet and leaned into it. But what was even more exciting was the feeling of power she had, knowing that this virile young man spread eagled in front was completely at her mercy.

Conrad legs stiffened at the feel of the blunt nose of the baton handle prodding his virgin sphincter.

"Take a deep breath baby!...I told you I always wanted to fuck a cop!..."

And without any other warning she yanked him back towards her.

"Nahhhh!...." Conrad cried as Marion impaled him on over half the length of the handle. It was about ten inches long and she had every intention of making him take the whole thing before she was done with him.

Conrad was gasping for air. His forearms were aching as they strained against the handcuffs. But there was no use. He was surprised that the invasion hadn't hurt more. There wasn't a lot of pain but he did feel incredibly stretched and full back there. He tried to get his breathing under control. He was impressed at how strong the predatory blonde behind him was. She had hauled him back onto the lewd spike as if he was as light as a feather. He shifted his weight from foot to foot, trying to relax around the wooden shaft that was stuffed up his ass.

"That's it!...You're doing well baby!...You've got over half of it already...The rest will be easy!...Let me see if I can't make it feel better!..."

And so saying Marion reached around Conrad's hips once more, one hand closing on his cock and the other on his balls. She smiled when she realized that he was harder now than he had been before she had slammed the baton up his ass.

She started jerking his cock with firm measured strokes. Not too fast but fast enough to heat him up. At the same time she was fondling his balls, squeezing them one moment then gently stretching them down from his groin. She enjoyed playing with him like this and she could tell he was enjoying it too.

She continued to grind her clit against the handle of the baton, not trying to force any more into him. Not yet.

She kept on jacking him off with a steady hand and soon her skilled fondling began to take its toll. The pre-come began to ooze down the length of Conrad's shaft and he started to squirm with excitement. Marion attacked that little knot of nerves under his cock crown with her fingertips. He really started to squirm when she did that. Marion could even feel him lean back onto the implement impaling him. She held her ground behind him.

"Ohhhh!..." he whimpered anxiously.

Marion released his balls, moved that hand up into his hair and yanked his head back. She bent forward so that her moist lips were pressing against his ear.

"Take it bitch!...You want to be my bitch don't you Connie?... Marion coaxed, hunching forward with her hips and forcing a little more of the baton up the cop's butt. There was only an inch or so of the wooden shaft visible now outside his gaping sphincter.

""Ahhh!...Ahhh!...Ahhh!..." Conrad gasped as the seductive blonde carelessly plundered his rear passage. But despite how humiliated he felt there was also an incredible arousal building in his groin that was different and somehow more visceral than anything he had ever felt before.

"Tell me! ...Say it!..." Marion demanded her little hand now flying up and down Conrad's quivering cock.

"Yes Mrs. Brickman!...I want it!..." he responded in a barely audible whisper.

"Fuck my hand!..." Marion instructed.

And Conrad helplessly did so. His hips started hunching frantically back and forth trying to get in sync with Marion's tireless masturbation. But he couldn't. Her fist was moving too fast.

The scheming blonde was thrilled to have gotten him so excited. She reached between them, grabbed the end of the baton against her stomach and pulled up on it. This did two things. It raised Conrad up onto his toes and it exerted a compelling pressure on his prostate.

"Nahh!...Oh my God!..." he gasped. He didn't know what Marion was doing to his violated rear hole but suddenly it felt like his insides had turned to jelly.

"You know what I want now don't you bitch?..." Marion hissed, spiralling her hand up and down Conrad's throbbing cock and jiggling the wooden handle up his butt.

"Yes Mrs. Brickman!..." Conrad gasped in a barely audible whisper. The tension in his groin was becoming unbearable. He thought something was going to tear inside him.

"Well!...Don't keep me waiting!..."

She let go of his hair reached around him and gently squeezed his balls. At the same time Marion bent her knees and pulled the wooden stick in her hand back like she was going to take Conrad to the moon. And in a way she was.

This was more stimulation than the misused young officer could stand.

"Yes Mrs. Brickman...Yes Mrs. Brickman!...Hah!...Hah!... Hah!..." Conrad cried, straining frantically against the shackles binding him as his balls convulsed. A barrage of come burned through his aching tool and splattered wetly on the side of Dave's car.

"Oh yeah baby!...That's it!...Come for me!...That's what I want!...Unn Hnn!...Come all over the car!...Show me what a nasty little bitch you are!...Shoot it!...Like that!... Yeah!...Oh yeah!..." Marion enthused.

She was thrilled to be able to so thoroughly dominate the gasping policeman. She worked the baton skewering his ass like she was driving a road course rally. At the same time she fisted his spewing tool with measured strokes in time with his ejaculation.

"Phwahhh!...Nahhh!...Ahhh!..." Conrad cried, his whole body taut and shuddering as a devastating orgasm overwhelmed him.

Marion clung tightly to him from behind, jacking out a huge load of cream from his overwrought loins.

She continued to stroke him through his come, waiting patiently for each dwindling spasm and then jerking his angry tool with a practiced flick of her wrist.

When she could finally feel his engorged flesh begin to often she purred..."Are you finished?..."

By now Conrad had sunk back down onto his heels and was leaning heavily against the roof of the car. The door looked like it had been the target in a paint ball contest.

"Yeah...I guess so Mrs. Brickman..." he said subserviently.

Marion smiled to hear his subdued tone. She let go of his tired genitals and edged a little away from him. She waited for a moment more and then she slid her hand down the baton to the point where it was inserted up his anus.

Putting one hand on the small of his back she gripped the wooden stick with her other hand.

"Try to relax..." she murmured and then she slowly but firmly pulled it out of Conrad's bowels.

"Nahhhhh!..." the young man yelped. He suddenly felt light headed like he was going to faint. It felt like this woman was pulling his insides out along with the obscenely skewering rod.

Marion smiled at the sight of his gaping sphincter, quivering with tension as it tried to close on itself. She turned to smile at her husband who was watching his wife's lewd antics with total disbelief. She gave him a broad wink before she turned her attention back to the hand-cuffed trooper.

"Were almost done here officer..." Marion intoned. She noted that Conrad didn't have even the strength to turn and look at her at this point.

She moved in close to him once more so that her lips were brushing his ear.

"Just one more thing baby...You should never try and take advantage of a woman in distress...It's just not a gentlemanly thing to do!...I want you to remember that!...""

And with that Marion took two steps back and said...

"And remember this..."

She then stepped swiftly forward, her right leg flashing up as she drove her stiletoed foot into Conrad's balls. The poor young cop never saw it coming.

There was a kind of sickening thud and a strangled cry followed by the sound of all the air being let out of a tire.

Conrad dropped to his knees like a sack of potatoes beside the car, his cuffed hands raised to the window as if in prayer.

Marion stepped around him, found the key for the handcuffs in his belt and undid them.

Conrad remained where he was, on his knees, panting like a steam engine.

Marion stepped close to him. Her little skirt was still bunched around her waist. She pulled his face against her lightly fringed mons.

"Now you can pursue us of course Connie. But you should remember that I have those very interesting pictures of you and me together. Dave has already e-mailed them to a discreet friend of ours. Those kind of things can make quite a fuss if they get out. You should think about your career. I'm not saying to forget all about what just happened. I just think it would be better if you looked at this whole thing like it was all a dream. You will think about me sometimes won't you baby?..."

"Yes Mrs. Brickman..." Conrad answered in a gasping voice. He didn't look up.

"Good. Well that's settled then...Dave. Come on...We should get going to the party..."

Marion took off the trooper's hat and put it back on his head. She dropped the baton on the ground next to him.

Dave came over as if he were in a daze. But he finally said to his wife.

"It's been quite a hectic evening already, hasn't it?..."

Marion smiled at him then stepped around Conrad, opened her door and got in the car. Dave went around to his side and got in too. They left then and neither of them looked back.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,713 Followers