Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,903 Followers

"Oh thank you Lilith, you really have changed my life!" I cried. For just a shadow of a second, she returned my hug. Then she quickly pushed me away.

"Don't make me change my mind. Keep that hard edge, I like that on you better," she said coldly, but I could see some warmth in her eyes.

"Okay, you're right," I said. I back away. Lilith stood in my room and looked around briefly.

"Hey Larissa," she said, her voice sounding softer almost like...my voice!

"Yes..." I said warily.

"I finally did get my wish," she said, "go live your life." And then she disappeared. I looked around the room. It was like she'd never been there. Except, of course, for my big tits and my cock. And my friends. I shook my head for a second, trying to understand everything that happened. But then I decided to get out of my head, no need to understand everything.

I looked at the clock. I was late for that "talk" with my friends. I cackled (in a nice way) to myself, slipped my robe back on, and headed out to find them.

The End.

I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence. Consider that your payment for the free story. And if you liked this, I beg you to read my other stories. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. - I do one edit on my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free pornography you all would be better served by getting it fast (if a little rough) then waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Just try to enjoy the porn.

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,903 Followers