Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,903 Followers

I thought about Gina and Wendy earlier, how they'd both taken a drink of my milk. There didn't seem to be an ill effects. Lilith said as much. And I remembered how it smelled. How close I'd come to tasting it before they came into the kitchen. My heart was beating quickly, I was excited. I reached down and took one of my breasts in my hand. I carefully tilted my breasts up so that my nipple was facing towards my mouth.

I guess that the pressure I placed on my breast from doing so was a little bit too much. I felt that same, intense release feeling I'd had before. And I giggled a little to myself as I felt a hot splash of warm liquid across my face. I could feel milk dribbling down my cheek and I could see a little drop of the stuff hanging from my nipple.

But now my nipple was just a few inches from my lips and in perfect position. It was a little more uncomfortable than I thought (my new breasts weren't THAT big), but in a few seconds I felt my warm lips gently wrap around my nipple. My body felt electric from the touch and I squirmed on the bed when I felt my tongue graze flirtingly across my areola. And I tasted the little drop of milk that had been dangling so gently from my new breast.

It was just the barest hint of a flavor. Sweet. Much sweeter than regular milk. It was actually even sweeter than the vanilla soymilk that Wendy had mistaken it for. It was warm, just as warm as my mouth, which I suppose was not surprising. It tasted vaguely of melon, it is hard to explain. It was thick and velvety and even the small drop seemed to spread out over my tongue, coating it in flavor. I felt my eyes widen as the sensation danced across my tongue. And even as I tasted it, I felt my nipple harden in my mouth. I don't know if was the feel of my hot tongue on my skin that did it, the taste of my own sweet milk, or if it was, as I suspect, a combination of both. And I wanted more of it.

I wrapped my lips tighter and sucked in, forming a vacuum with my mouth. And as I did so I felt that intense release feeling I'd had before, but so much more this time. The milk came out in a solid burst, so much more than even I'd gotten with my hardest squeeze earlier in the day. The first thing that I noticed was the smell filling my nose. It was almost fruity. Then I felt my cheeks begin to bulge with liquid and I tasted the flavor again. It was that super-sweet melon flavor from before, but overwhelming in the amount. It coated my entire tongue and I felt it slip down my throat cleanly. I moaned around my nipple and writhed on the bed. I sucked hard again and the milk sloshed into my mouth. Pleasure rippled through my body, reaching a small crescendo and then lilting again. I squealed and hoped no one outside could hear me.

I needed more. I decided to start sucking smoothly and consistently. I steadily started to pulled milk into my mouth, sucking at an even clip. The milk poured into my mouth and down my throat. More importantly, I felt the familiar tingling start to build up inside of me. I shook on the bed as I sucked my nipple and drank down my milk. I closed my eyes and tried to comprehend the enormity of the bizarre sensation I was experiencing and the pleasure of it. I sucked deeper and deeper and I tasted more and more and then...Nothing.

I sucked again and tasted nothing. The building sensation of my orgasm started to diminish. For a moment I was confused. I know that sounds silly, but I was so engrossed by what I was doing that I honestly did not understand what was happening. I pulled my breast out of my mouth and it glistened with my spit. But it was devoid of milk. I quickly realized what was happening and dropped my breast. My stomach felt slightly full of milk, I hadn't even realized it at first. But I ignored that feeling and I quickly grabbed my other one and shoved it into my mouth like a child grabbing a pacifier.

As soon as my hard nipple was in my mouth I started to suck it in the steady, level manner that I'd found so pleasurable with my other breast. And the tension inside of me started to rise against instantly. I could feel my tight shorts rub against my clit as I writhed on the bed. I suddenly realized that I was only using half of my assets!

While I held my breast up to my mouth with my left hand, my right hand quickly shot between my legs. My fingers wiggled underneath of the elastic band on my shorts. They glided over my smooth, waxed mons and across my labia. I felt the thick wetness of my dripping pussy. I dipped my fingers gently into my vagina, getting my fingers slick and wet. Then I slid back up and found my hard little clit. I squealed as soon as I touched it, sucking harder on my nipple.

But in a moment, I was working in a perfect rhythm. As my tongue flicked my nipple and my mouth sucked out my milk, my fingers skittered around my clitoris. The force of the feeling I'd had earlier in the kitchen when I'd milked myself the first time was not added to by my attention to my clitoris. It was multiplied. I could barely think as my body moved faster and faster and faster. My fingers flew and I sucked in milk so quickly that it overflowed my mouth and dripped down my cheeks and neck.

It felt almost like I'd been experiencing an orgasm the entire time. That is, until, the actual orgasm occurred. It started in my throat. I made a quavering, gurgling sound as the milked slid into my belly around a loud groan. From there, my body started to convulse as my eyes rolled back in my head. Then a powerful warmth built from my nipples and shot through my body down to my clitoris. And then everything was beautiful. It was beyond an orgasm, it was the experience of absolute bliss and pure feeling wrapped around my entire body. I felt beauty. I opened my mouth and gasped and my now empty breast fell from my mouth.

"Oh Christ!" I almost screamed as it reached its peak and started to subside.

"Wrong one!" a fierce and sultry voice came from the foot of my bed. For a moment I thought it was Wendy or Gina, but of course, I knew better. The bliss I'd felt instantly dropped and my skin felt tight. My hand flew from between my legs, almost dripping wet, and my eyes flew open. For a second I couldn't make sense of the world. Then I saw Lilith standing at the foot of my bed. She was leaning against the bottom of the bed with one hand and was twirling her tail seductively. She was staring at me intently, her eyes a fiery red.

"Shit!" I screamed and jumped in the bed. Lilith threw her head back and cackled. I pulled my legs up to my chest as Lilith started to walk slowly around the bed.

"I thought you made a lot of noise and crashed through the floor," I said softly. Despite the fact that Lilith was not...human, I was still intensely embarrassed that she'd seen me masturbating. And I was also a bit uneasy seeing her. The night before I hadn't really believed that I was really seeing anything. Now I knew she was legit. And that made her dangerous. And sexy. She slinked around the bed and sat down next to me. I could feel her heat as she grabbed my wrist.

"I can do whatever I want. I didn't see any need for theatrics tonight," she said disinterestedly. She lifted my right hand up to her face and smiled deviously as she sniffed my fingers. Her long tongue shot out of her mouth and wrapped, hot, around my fingers, sucking off the juice from my pussy. It felt strangely nice, but I was unnerved, I yanked my hand back. I grabbed around my knees in a sort of sitting fetal position. Lilith raised her eyebrows at me.

"I thought we were friends!" Lilith said and pouted out her lips.

"I don't know," I said.

"That hurts," she said, but didn't sound like she was hurt. She rolled over onto the bed so that she was lying next to me, "But I suppose you have a tendency to want something one day and hate it the next," she said. She then reached between my arms and pinched my breast lightly. It didn't hurt, but it didn't feel good either. I shifted and then looked at her.

"Stop," I said, barely above a whisper.

"Well, don't you want to get rid of your breasts? You seemed pretty sure about it this morning," she said, pinching me again.

"No, I uh... I changed my mind," I said.

"They sort of grew on you eh?" she said and then she laughed again, "I'm sorry, that was bad." But then she cackled again. She moved her hand away from her breast.

"I want to keep them, thank you," I said, feeling a bit more comfortable. She seemed to be in a pretty good mood.

"I could see you were enjoying them," she said and I blushed harder, "Don't worry, I am not the one who gets hung up about such things." She said, rolling her eyes to the sky. I felt embarrassed again, a sort of ridiculous feeling in this situation, but there it was. And I didn't really like references to God when I was selling a second third of my soul. I looked at the clock. It was only around 9:00 p.m., "Isn't it earlier tonight?" I was trying to change the subject. She looked at the clock as well.

"I have time now to grant a second wish," She said, "I didn't imagine that anytime would be bad for that. Why? Are you afraid your friends will hear? Don't worry, I am only seen when I want to be seen."

"They aren't my friends," I said, completely unable to cover the dejected sound in my voice. However, I was glad to hear they wouldn't be walking in see...whatever this was.

"Oh no?" Lilith said, looking like she was truly surprised, "You mean they didn't throw themselves at your feet and beg for your friendship when they saw your big new breasts?" It was clear she knew exactly what I'd been thinking and was not surprised that it failed.

"You know what happened, I can tell," I said, she smiled at me and then stood up off of the bed. I let go of my knees. Lilith started to pace back and forth in my room slowly, keeping her eyes on me.

'Well, tell me exactly what went wrong," she said. For a moment, I felt like evading her questions, but then I felt my shoulders slump.

"I thought that if I looked like I'd always wanted to look that my anxiety would take care of itself. But I was wrong," I said. Lilith kept pacing, when she was facing me she spoke.

"So what is it that you are lacking? What can I help you with?" she asked. And for a moment I thought about it. It was clear that I needed something internal. It wasn't my looks that were holding me back. It was something else.

"I don't know, I feel like I am socially awkward or that I say stupid things all the time," I said, shaking my head. Lilith paced until she was facing me again.

"Lots of people say stupid things all the time and just keep talking and making friends," she said. I looked at her strangely. I hadn't expected her to push back.She seemed to sense that.

"I want to make sure you make the correct wish, no confusion this time," she said. And I nodded, that was actually very nice. Then, I thought about what she said. About social awkwardness. She was right. And the problem wasn't so much that I said or did stupid things. It was that I was so nervous about doings something stupid or awkward, that I didn't even start.

"You're right though, that isn't it. It's like I need...confidence," I said. And Lilith nodded her head sagely.

"Confidence, courage, purpose," she said slowly and with each word I started nodding. She was prescribing exactly what I needed. She was saying all the things that I'd thought the breasts would give me indirectly, but saying them directly.

"Yeah, those things," I said. She stopped pacing and looked at me intently.

"Then say exactly what it is you want," she said, her eyes black as coal. I felt nervous and would have dropped my gaze from her eyes if I'd hadn't been too afraid to do so. Too afraid to be afraid, I needed something for sure. I needed more than just courage. I needed more than just boldness. I needed...

"I need balls, you know?" Finally finding the one word that I needed. Lilith's eyes suddenly burst into red flames and a strange smile crossed her face. Like she was pleasantly surprised with my answer. It felt good, like I was already being bold.

"Done!" she said. And, despite the fact that I should've seen it coming (Oh what I should've seen coming!) her tail whipped around again quickly, striking my head and knocking me out once more.

Chapter 3: Balls

I awoke on Sunday morning, slightly earlier than I had awoken the morning before. But once again I was groggy. I felt like I'd slept too long. I rubbed my eyes and shook my head. Unlike the previous morning, there was no haze. I remembered clearly everything that had happened the night before. I remembered Lilith and I remembered my second wish.

I just considered going to find Wendy or going out on the street and talking to someone. Just testing it. But I didn't know if I actually felt more... ballsy. I just felt like I always did. I wondered if I would have to be around other people to know. I pushed the blanket down to my waist and gave a happy glance down at my breasts. They were still lovely, even on the second day. And they ached again.

I'd really enjoyed the way my milk tasted the night before and I wanted to try it again, without having Lilith to spoil the ending. I smiled to myself as I hunkered back down into position with my neck against the headboard. I kind of liked that this would now be part of my morning routine.

I grabbed my breast and pulled my little pink nipple up to my lips. It was easier this time that the last time, I knew what I was doing. In a moment, my hard little nub was pressed up against my teeth. I felt a shiver run through my body and I closed my eyes. I started to suck on my nipple and instantly a thick stream of milk began to fill my mouth.

"So good!" I mouthed around my nipple, as I enjoyed the sweet taste of my body's bounty. And I felt that same tingling, orgasmic feeling running through me. I sucked long and steady, letting the milk drain down my throat, and feeling it coat my throat.

It was no less powerful than the day before and I could barely stand the slow pace I'd set for myself. I wanted to suck it all out quickly, and get lovely feeling. But I wanted to savor my flavor as well. Regardless, in a short couple of minutes I felt my first breast empty. I didn't even open my eyes. Before the sensation had a chance to subside, I quickly released my empty breast and positioned my other aching nipple against my lips. I barely missed a beat before another steady stream of hot liquid was gliding across my teeth.

Once again, I sucked slowly, gently, and steadily on my breast. The taste was even sweeter than before, like all of the sugar had settled to the last little bit. And by this time I was groaning loudly and writhing freely on the bed. I felt my heart beating faster and I needed some release.

It was while I was shifting on the bed that I noticed that my panties felt tight against my skin. I didn't know what was causing it. But I felt that somehow it was keeping me from cumming. I thought that maybe I'd twisted around too much and caused a bunch in my panties or something. While I was still sucking on my breast, I pulled back the covers on my bed and opened my eyes.

I looked down between my legs and immediately knit my brow. Sometime during the night I'd put my little pajama shorts back on. That wasn't strange. But what was strange was that there was a large bulge between my legs, like there was something stuffed down the front of my panties. I had no idea what it could be. I sucked in a little nervously, pulling some milk out of my breast. I jumped a little because, as I sucked, thing in my pants throbbed. And my body was still building in tension towards an orgasm. Maybe if I hadn't been so close, I wouldn't have kept going, I would have been more nervous.

But I was so close! It felt so amazing and my milk tasted so good. Regardless, I was curious. I reached down with my free hand and grabbed the hem of my shorts. I took one last suck on my breast, draining the last little bit of milk. And at the same time, I yanked down on my shorts. I felt the soft, enveloping warmth of an orgasm start to burst through my body and, at the same time, I looked down between my legs.

I was moaning from the orgasm, but it changed into a confused groan. Staring up from between my legs was a...cock! A hard, pulsing 6-inch, circumcised penis had popped out of my shorts and was looking me in the face. I made a gasping sound in surprise. At the same time, my orgasm built to a muscle-clenching crescendo and I felt an intense release of pressure, more wrenching than any I'd felt in my entire life. I grunted loudly and for a moment forgot about the confusing appendage between my legs.

But only for a moment. My eyes were closed now and I had opened my mouth to moan. While was doing so, I suddenly felt something hot and wet splashed against my eyes, nose, and across my open mouth. My eyes flew open and I saw big, white spurts of liquid shooting out of the penis attached to my body. I couldn't even move. But I could feel the... sperm? I could feel it pulling out of my body. I felt more splash against my breasts and against my stomach. I closed my mouth.

And I tasted it. I guess I hadn't really realized that whatever it was had gone into my mouth. It was just a few drops of liquid against the inside of my cheek. I'd never tasted cum before, never even thought about it. It was salty and tasted thick. It mixed strangely (but not unpleasantly) with the last sweet residue of milk in my mouth. I liked it. I felt that even as I was completely confused about what was going on.

Slowly, the sort of confusing haze of my orgasm subsided and I became more aware of my surroundings. But, as the sort of hazy confusion I always felt during an orgasm subsided, I realized that a more profound confusion was settling on me. I looked down at my body. There was thick white liquid all over my body. My big new breasts were covered in thick lines of the stuff. It was even thicker on my belly and there was even a pool of the stuff in my bellybutton! I felt a little sticky and I ran my finger tips through some of it. It was thick and sticky, but felt warm and kind of pleasant on my hands. I knew from watching porn that this was a lot of cum, more than I'd ever seen any guy unload in a movie. But I also knew that playing in the cum was just to prevent me from looking at the most confusing thing of all. But finally, I willed myself to act.

And I looked a little farther down and found the... penis. I mean, I was certain that's what it was. I had watched enough porn to know what a cock looked like. I just didn't know what it was doing on my body. For a moment, I thought that it was just sitting on my body, like laying across my pussy and not attached to me. I know that sound weird, and maybe even grosser than the truth, but I wasn't not in my right mind at the time. I pulled my fingers out of the little pool of cum in my belly button and slid them down my body to the tip of the cock. I pushed my finger against it. And jumped.

I could feel it. Just like the day before with my breasts, I had the strange sensation that I could feel not only the rapidly softening tip of the cock against my finger, I could also feel the finger against my cock! The cock was almost completely softened now and looked considerably smaller than when it was hard. I moved closer and pinched the tip of the cock and lifted it up. It hurt and I dropped it again and it slapped noisy against my lower stomach. I felt fear start to pulse through my body, almost a panic.

"What the Hell..." I started, then, I a stray idea passed through my mind. I reached down underneath the shaft of the cock. It was hot against my hand and in a moment I felt soft, doughy skin. And then I felt, "balls! God damn it, I should've..." I started, but suddenly my phone rang.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,903 Followers