Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,903 Followers

My eyes shot over to the cell phone sitting on the table next to my bed. I moved my hand away from the balls. My balls? I didn't want to think of that. Even as I reached over to the phone, I was still kicking myself, how could I be so stupid? Especially since I'd already gotten in trouble with the milk from my breast wish (even if that had turned out to be a pleasant surprise).

I was about to grab the phone when I realized my fingers were covered in sperm. I looked at the white liquid glistening on my fingers and realized I didn't want it on my phone. But I didn't really want to wipe it on my bed either. The phone kept right on ringing and I needed to do something. Without really thinking I plunged my fingers into my mouth and started to suck the liquid off of my fingers. Without the residue of milk in my mouth, it tasted much saltier and there was far more of it on my fingers than I'd tasted before. It had a tangy, earthy flavor to it that wasn't unpleasant. I tried to tell myself I didn't like it, then ignored my own lies and just grabbed the phone. 666, Lilith was calling again. I couldn't wait to lay into her, this was obviously not what I'd asked for.

"Hello, how're things at Yellowstone?" her sultry voice said. She always had a way of throwing me off.

"Yellowstone? What?"

"Old Faithful?" she asked, "Oh come on, that wasn't even a pop culture reference, I figured... never mind. I just thought I'd call up and see how the second wish worked out."

"Very fucking funny Lilith," I said, forgetting over the phone how terrified I was of her. She didn't sound angry, she just cackled wickedly into the phone.

"What's the problem?" she asked. I couldn't move on the bed, I was afraid that if I did, the cum would get everywhere. So I just had to lay there motionless and listen to Lilith mock me. I just closed my eyes to at least avoid looking at the cock.

"You knew when I said 'balls' I didn't mean this!" I shouted into the phone. For a moment there was silence on the line. But then she spoke.

"Hey, I am sorry," Lilith said, actually sounding apologetic, "I knew you said 'balls' but I figured when you said you wanted those that you'd want the shaft too. I mean, just a pair of balls hanging there would look kinda weird you know?"

"What?" I said and in a moment, what she was saying registered and I got angry, "No damn it, I mean I was talking about 'balls' in the metaphorical sense. Like, you know, courage and assertiveness and stuff. I didn't say I wanted testicles!"

"Do I have to play the game where I pretend I don't know what you are talking about?" Lilith asked, suddenly sounding very serious, "I told you before to be careful what you wish for. You said 'balls' and I delivered. The metaphor must come from somewhere, I mean when people say 'balls' in that sense, they are referring obliquely to testicles. They aren't talking about footballs." She was right, of course, I knew from experience that if I left her any space, she'd drive right through it, what did I expect now?

"Yeah, I know," I said defeated. She laughed, but not overly cruelly.

"Well at least you are getting smarter. Again you can always dump it tonight if you don't like it."

"Oh I don't. It is gone. This isn't like the breasts," I said, looking at my hard nipples, coated in white jizz.

"Hey don't say that just yet! I gave you a nice one, not humongous but big for someone your height (not to mention sex). Plus, you are a regular sperm factory if you're into that sort of thing," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked warily.

"Come on, I know you've used it. That isn't a normal amount of cum, that was like eight ounces of sperm. I know you drank your milk, that is going to have a strange reaction with your cum. There is going to be a lot of it."

"Oh great," I said, not exactly excited.

"Some people are into that," she explained.

"I am not!" I said defiantly. I might have known it was all my fault, but it didn't make me any less angry.

"Like you don't like milky tits right?" she said over the phone. Well, she was right about that... before I had a chance to come up with a reply to her interjection, she spoke again, "Well, I think you need some time to get your house in order. I just wanted to check and see how things were going. I am your friend, after all." Lilith cackled again and then, in a moment, the phone went dead.

I set it back down on the counter and stared up at the ceiling for a second. This was completely insane. I mean, the changes the day before had been major, but it hadn't changed my identity in anyway. I was still a girl, just a girl with bigger tits. What was I now? I wasn't a boy, but was I girl? Was I a shemale? None of this made any sense.

The only thing I knew for sure was that I needed to get myself cleaned off. I looked back down at the mess that covered my body. I looked around the room with more time now, trying to find something close at hand that I could use to clean myself. But there was nothing. I knew that if I stood up, all of the cum would slide off of my body and made a mess all over my bed. I felt intensely frustrated, just another thing added to an already horrible day.

There really wasn't anything to do, except... "Well," I said to myself with a sigh, "I have already tasted it twice, it wasn't that bad." I knew the only place to clean it was into my mouth. I tried to tell myself that I wasn't curious and oddly excited. I mean, I'd tasted it twice and liked it. But I tried desperately to convince myself that that experience had satiated my curiosity and that eating the jizz now was just a necessity. But my heart was fluttering.

I started with my left breast. There was a large globule of sperm underneath of my nipple. I reached down with a hooked finger and scooped over my now hardened nipple. The sperm was cooler, but still warm from my body. My finger felt lovely against my nipple and I felt a shiver run though my body. I even felt (but ignored) a slight reaction in the penis. Hell, at that point I knew it, my penis.

I lifted the finger up to my face. The cum was sticky and glommed onto my finger steadfastly. It glistened on my finger where the sunlight hit it as it filtered through my blinds. It had a pearly look to it, not exactly as unappealing as it looked in the over-lit porno movies I watched on my computer. I brought it up to my nose and sniffed it once. It had a slight fragrance that I couldn't put my finger on, but was somehow familiar. Without any further hesitation, I plunged it into my mouth.

There was a lot more sperm on my finger this time that there had been before. It slithered around on my tongue, leaving a surprisingly potent flavor. I circled my tongue around the roof of my mouth, driving the flavor into my nose. I liked it. I had to admit, it didn't taste bad. I swallowed down the cum and then moved my finger back down my body to scoop some more. I forgot about what I was supposed to like and what I was not supposed to like and decided to just enjoy this. I just scooped cum onto my fingers and slide it into my mouth. Even while I was sloshing my sperm through my teeth, I was moving my finger back down to my body, finding more jizz. I scooped it out of my bellybutton, off my tits, and even off of the tip of my cock and scooped it into my mouth.

The smell and taste was so enticing, I couldn't explain it. And it was arousing. Despite my best efforts to ignore it, the more of my still-warm cum that I drank down, the harder my cock became. Soon it was standing out hard from my body. I had cum all over my lips and some had dripped slightly down my cheeks, but when I looked down at my body, it was glistening but clear of big globs of cum. I hadn't even realized how much I'd eaten. I'd been in such a frenzy. But now it was completely gone! My cock ached and part of me wanted to touch it. But as I swallowed down the last little, I suddenly felt sheepish. And sticky.

"I need a shower," I said out loud. With the excitement of finding the cock, having my first orgasm from it, and then...eating my sperm subsided I felt strangely numb. And I felt less connected to my cock that I had just a moment before while the taste and smell was still hot on me. After a moment's hesitation as I stood up from my bed and watched my hard dick wobble along with my big breasts, I decided I would just ignore my cock for the day. I had had my fun with it, but it was really, really not right for this thing to be attached to me. So I would just go through the motions of the rest of the day and then ask Lilith to get rid of it. That would be the end of the matter. Even coming to that decision made me feel better. I would look back on this and laugh. Then I would find a boyfriend, because I wanted to taste more of that stuff!

The only problem with that method of avoidance was, as I already noted, I had this big erect cock attached to my body. Despite the fact that I was no longer thinking about it, I was still erect. It felt the more I willed it to go down the harder it got. I grabbed my towel off of the back of my chair and wrapped it around my chest. Even with my new, big breasts to hold up the towel, I could still see a bump in the middle of the fabric where my cock was sticking up. I couldn't imagine what would happen if I bumped into Wendy or one of her friends in the hallway. I looked around my room and saw a basket with my television and iPod player remotes. I quickly grabbed it and held it in front of my crotch. Easier to explain why I was carrying a basket than why I had a tent in my midsection.

I opened the door to my room and peaked out. The house was quiet and I didn't see anyone. I quickly pranced the couple of yards from my room to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and set down the basket. I let out a sigh of relief. I then removed my towel. I was about to jump into the shower, but I got a view of myself in the mirror: Long hair, pretty eyes, perky breasts, curvy hips, nice legs, and a big throbbing cock. I don't know why, but I suddenly thought that all of those pieces together looked kind of...good. It wasn't even like I'd asked myself if I looked okay, I just myself and thought, "That's kind of sexy." As soon as I realized I thought that, I felt my cheeks turn red and I jumped into the shower to avoid the mirror.

I took a quick shower and washed my hair. I didn't look down while I cleaned and I never cleaned my penis. I decided the water falling on it was clean enough. I just kept pretending like it wasn't there. In a few minutes I popped out of the shower. I consciously avoided looking in the mirror again, I didn't want to think I liked how I looked. But I wrapped the towel around myself and blow dried my hair. When I was done, I took one quick look down at the towel and was shocked to see that I still hard. Whatever, I could worry about that in my room. It was Sunday, so I could barricade myself in my room if I felt like it and not worry about class.

I unlocked the door and cracked it open. I listened to see if I could hear anything, but, once again, it was quiet. I quickly reached back to the sink and grabbed my basket. Then I opened the door and checked one more time. Once again, I felt very nervous and I walked on my tiptoes to my door. I felt my tits and my cock bouncing up and down as I walked and even though no one was present, I felt my cheeks turn red. But in a moment, I was inside of my room with the door closed.

"Whew," I said as soon as the door was closed behind me. I felt uncomfortable with the towel still wrapped around me, it felt so constraining against my cock and my nipples. So I quickly threw it on the floor. I then sat down on the bed with my arms stretched out behind my back. My knees were together and my cock and my balls were sitting up, still hard, staring me in the face. This was not getting any less weird...I heard a creaking sound and I felt a prickly feeling all over. I hadn't locked the door and it burst open.

"Hey Larissa, Gina is out and... What the fuck?" Wendy was standing in the doorway with her eyes popping out of her head. I desperately searched around for a pillow or something to cover myself but it was too late, she was already seeing me! I couldn't even think.

"Ah...ah...ah," was all I could manage to say while my mouth opened and closed like I was a beached fish. Wendy just stared for a long while, her eyes glassy and a confused look on her face. After a moment, she seemed to register what she was seeing. She looked around like she was afraid she was losing her mind. She spun around quickly and closed the door behind her. As she spun her yellow sundress flew up, and I felt an odd twinge when I saw her beautiful, long legs exposed. She turned around quickly again and ran towards me. Her eyes were wild and her face registered unmitigated disbelief.

"Larissa, what the fuck? Just what the fuck?" She asked, she seemed to be in complete shock. She was standing right in front of me now, staring down at my cock.

"I... I...," I started. What could I say? I didn't have a plan for this situation.

"I know that is not right," she said, "Like, I mean, this isn't your equipment. I've walked in on you enough times when you leave the door unlocked when your changing in the bathroom to know that you don't have a cock! I know you aren't... what? A shemale? What the hell is going on?" She said all of this without breathing and it was clear she was saying everything that came into her mind. I was too nervous to move, and too embarrassed that she'd walked in on me. She stopped talking after making a few more incoherent statements and looked at me.

"I...I...,"I started again, this was like a worst nightmare. You know that one when your crippling social anxiety is reinforced by the fact that your roommate walks in and sees your giant cock. Oh God!

"Is something wrong with you? Do we need to go to the doctor? Or...did you do this on purpose? Are you...transitioning into a man or something?"

"No, I..." I started, but she wasn't done talking.

"But why did you get breast implants?" she said, looking at my chest, "You have small breasts, those aren't yours. You weren't wearing a wonder bra yesterday! Holy shit. But, if you are becoming a man, why are you getting big fake boobs. They look real!" she said, chattering even faster. She was talking herself into a frenzy and I was feeling more and more nervous. I realized that in this situation, staying quiet was going to be worse than talking.

"Wendy!" I said, realizing that this wasn't getting us anywhere, "Stop."

"Oh," she said, shaking her head like she was coming out of a trance. Then she looked back down at my cock. But she stayed quiet.

"Yeah, uh... I can explain everything, you just need to chill out," I said. Wendy nodded wanly. I looked down at my cock. Well, it was the only part of my body that wasn't rubbery. Still hard as a rock, what the hell would get to this thing? Then I had to think. I promised I would answer Wendy's question. What was I going to tell her? I couldn't say I'd sold my soul to the devil for this. Even if she believed, she would want to know why I asked for it. The surgery angle had the same problem, plus she was right, my three new body parts didn't really mesh. I felt my chest getting tight and my palms were sweating. I felt totally...

"Sick," I said excitedly, then I felt self-conscious and coughed once, "It is a rare, congenital disease. It happens in only like 1 in 350,000 Caucasian female births. And the worst thing is, that like, you don't know if you have it until you are in your 20s. And you have to get gene analysis as a kid if you want to find out about it, but that is like totally expensive. I only know about it because I have a great aunt who had it. But when I got the gene analysis as a kid, it only showed that there was a fifty percent chance that I would get it, so I never told anyone about it because I was hoping it wouldn't happen. But recently you know, it happened." I'd never been able to produce such a steady stream of bullshit in my entire life. I had no idea if it even made any sense, I just started talking and that is what came out. I crossed my fingers.

For a few moments, Wendy just looked at me blankly. But then her eyes softened, "So it is like a...medical thing?" she asked. And I breathed a sigh of relief. Well, she seemed willing to buy that. And if someone has an embarrassing medical condition, they can count on their roommates to keep it quiet, right?

"Yes," I said, "It started just a couple of weeks ago. There are procedures to get it reversed, but sometimes they take awhile." I explained sagely. Wendy nodded, but her eyes stayed on my hard cock.

"I am sorry if I made you feel weird about it," She said, "it was just really shocking. I mean not shocking, that sounds bad, but like...surprising." She looked embarrassed, I decided to be magnanimous, put her in my debt.

"No, it is okay," I said, "believe me, I was shocked with it first started too," I said and we both laughed more than we should as the tension lessened in the room. Slowly and awkwardly she walked over and sat down next to me on the bed. My mouth went dry. I'd never been so close to someone when I was naked. My cock ached as I looked at Wendy. So statuesque, blonde, and beautiful. I'd always looked on Wendy as sort of a template, I admired her because I wanted to be her. But I felt a little different now, it was hard to explain...

"So I guess this explains some things," she said, I turned and looked into her beautiful green eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you know. You always seem a little, standoffish. Like you don't like to be around people. Some people think you're stuck up. I always just thought you were shy. I guess, you were just nervous because of your possible medical condition. And now it happened," she said. This sudden flood of information about me was very confusing. Why on Earth would people think I am stuck up?

"Stuck up?"

"You know, you are so pretty but you never talk to anyone and you seem to ignore guys," she said. And my mind whirled. This was maybe even more confusing than waking up with a dick! Was this really the image I projected to the world?

"It isn't like that..." I started.

"I know, you are just shy like I said. And I guess there was a reason for it," she said, and her eyes darted back to my cock. I blushed.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said. Sensing my unease, Wendy turned on the bed so she was sitting cross-legged facing me. I turned my head and looked at her.

"Listen, it doesn't matter though. You really shouldn't let this stuff bother you. People think what they think, don't get crippled by it."

"Whatever," I said, feeling more awkward than ever. So much for balls I guess.

"Larissa, come on, stop trying to push me away, I am trying to help," Wendy said sweetly, she was even smiling at me, but her word confused me, "Look, sometimes people ask me why I live you. I even talked to my friends about it yesterday. People are always like, 'you're close with Andrea, why do you live with Larissa, you don't even know her,' and I will always say something that makes sense. But...do you remember history 101 freshman year?" She asked. I felt like she was all over the place, I was confused. But I answered.

"Yes."

"So, like in the third week, the professor asked some question about the Roman Empire or something and he called on you. And you made some joke about toga's and orgies because you didn't know the answer. And only the professor laughed out loud. But I understood it too, and I giggled like crazy in the back of the room, it was just quiet. And you got all embarrassed and shy." I remembered that mortifying event with absolute clarity, "Well, I thought when you said that, 'this girl is clever, I like her,' and I went and talked to you later in the week. And you seemed so nice and sweet and everything. I wanted to get to know you, but you always seemed to be keeping me out. And eventually we moved in together, and I thought you were opening up, but you just seemed as like...anti-social as ever. But I guess I understand, you were pushing me away because you were embarrassed."

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,903 Followers
1...34567...12