Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
Couple wanting threesome gets more than bargained for.
8k words
4.4
213.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parkk84
parkk84
337 Followers

Rachel Harrison was more than a little preoccupied as she drove to work this morning. A few days ago she had had yet another argument with her husband Jerry about the usual topic that got them fighting these days. For some time now he had been trying to persuade Rachel to allow another woman into their bedroom for a threesome. But Rachel was furious at the suggestion. True, their sex life had become boring lately. After eight years of marriage that was tough to avoid. But Rachel believed that marriage vows still counted for something, and allowing other people into their bedroom clashed with her upbringing.

Jerry had been pushing the subject regularly six months ago but had seemingly let it drop when Rachel flatly refused him. Rachel thought that was the end of it, and it might have been, if an old secret of hers hadn't surfaced. A few weeks ago Susan, one of Rachel's old friends from college, arrived in town on a business trip. She had looked up Rachel so that they could catch up with each other, and Rachel invited Susan over for dinner. The evening had gone well. Although Rachel hadn't spoken to any of her college friends in years, Susan kept in regular contact with them, and Rachel enjoyed being brought up to date.

The evening was moving along nicely until Susan mentioned their old friend Carmen. Rachel had heard that Carmen divorced her husband a year ago, but she was shocked to hear that she was now living with a woman. "I suspect she never got over you," Susan chortled pesteringly.

"What are you talking about?" Jerry asked, astonished.

"You mean your pretty little wife never told you about her old girlfriend!" Susan roared back, now laughing hysterically.

"She wasn't my girlfriend, Susan," Rachel declared, her teeth clenched in anger, "you know that."

"I know honey, I was just kidding," Susan replied, trying to hold back her laughter. "I'm sorry if I opened any old wounds," Susan added, her cackling taking control of her again. When she regained her composure, Susan said, "I was just having some fun with you, Rachel. I know that was a long time ago. It's getting late, and I've got a meeting early tomorrow, so I'd better leave. But I really hope I haven't upset you. We're still friends, aren't we?" Rachel nodded "yes" and Susan got up to leave. She thanked Rachel and Jerry for their hospitality, gave each of them a big bear hug, then left. Once Susan's car pulled out of the driveway Jerry cried, "Do you mind telling me what the hell she was talking about!"

Rachel could feel a headache coming. She wished she could simply turn in for the night, but she knew Jerry deserved an explanation. "I was young. Carmen was not my 'girlfriend'; we just got drunk one night and ended up in bed. It never happened again."

"There's more to this story," Jerry insisted, "you don't just 'end up in bed' with another woman."

"OK, so maybe I was curious, maybe we both were," his wife confessed. "But it was over after that, we never took it any farther. It doesn't mean I'm a lesbian, and I'm as amazed as anyone that Carmen is one now. All the boys chased after her back then, and she didn't exactly mind, if you know what I mean. If anyone in our circle had been a dyke it would have been that fat cow Susan," Rachel asserted.

"Well at least you trust Susan enough to tell her what happened between you and Carmen. You never told me a damn thing!" Jerry exclaimed.

"Carmen and I decided to keep what happened a secret. The only reason Susan knows is because she's a nosy bitch. And because she's got a big mouth to boot, everyone ended up finding out about it," Rachel replied.

"Well that still doesn't explain why you never told me," Jerry said.

"When I met you we agreed not to talk about our past relationships. As far as I'm concerned, what happened with Carmen is ancient history. I remember you telling me that you were 'a bit reckless' back then yourself. I never pushed you to explain that. Don't try to make me feel guilty about a one-time fling I had ten years ago," she replied. "You're the one who wants two women at once, I'm surprised you're so worried I might be gay. Shouldn't this whole thing be turning you on?" Rachel asked mockingly.

"It does," Jerry acknowledged softly. Then he added, "I remember Carmen from the pictures you have of her. She was a fox back then, you both were."

"Oh brother," Rachel huffed.

"You said you were curious Rachel. Well, how was it? Tell me," Jerry prodded.

"Alright, I give in," Rachel sighed, "I liked it. It was a wild thing to do and I was attracted to adventure back then. Are you happy, now?" she asked.

"No, I'm not," Jerry replied. "You know I want a threesome, and from what I just heard, it sounds like you'd like it too."

"I'm not letting you sleep with some other girl. How would you like it if I brought in another man and we fucked like rabbits in front of you?" Rachel asked.

"If I agreed to that would you agree to what I want?" Jerry inquired.

"You're bluffing," Rachel charged.

"Try me," Jerry replied.

"Go to hell," Rachel shrieked, storming off to bed.

*********************

In the two days following Rachel's quarrel with Jerry he began constantly pressuring her about adding a third partner. He'd even started looking through personal ads for men he thought she'd be interested in. Rachel could tell Jerry's efforts were more than just him trying to fulfill the proposal he had made to her, however. After confronting him with her suspicions, Jerry admitted that hearing her talk about screwing another man had really turned him on. He wasn't merely trying to persuade Rachel into adding to a female partner in the future; he actually wanted another man to join them in bed. Rachel couldn't believe her ears, and automatically scorned Jerry's suggestion.

"I'm not interested Jerry, go to sleep," Rachel tried to tell him as they were turning in for the night. But Jerry wouldn't give in so easily. He didn't think it best to pursue the issue any more right now though, so he ended the conversation by telling Rachel that he trusted her judgement completely. He then added that she had his permission to choose any man she wanted if and when she was ready to give it a try. Rachel feigned disinterest but in truth became engrossed with this new twist on Jerry's offer, eventually confronting the fact that this idea intrigued her too. Most of Rachel's boredom with her sex life lately was that she'd always been attracted to strong, aggressive lovers. Jerry was a soft, gentle man. Although she adored the way he lavished her with affection whenever they made love, sometimes Rachel coveted something different. After years of Jerry's docile style in the bedroom Rachel had a craving for some spice in her sex life. She had tried to get her husband to be a little more outrageous with her in bed, but those efforts were in vain. Jerry simply wasn't that kind of man, and Rachel had thus learned to confine her sexual desires to what he was apt at providing. But this new overture had opened up all kinds of possibilities, and Rachel couldn't help her old appetites from returning. Before they went to sleep that night Jerry brought up the subject once more. Although Rachel again rejected his offer, her voice faltered enough in her reply that he knew he had made some headway with her. Rachel lay quietly in the darkness, unable to sleep as she wrestled with her conflicting emotions, while Jerry smiled contentedly, knowing his wife's defenses would cave in sooner or later.

***********************

Rachel entered the office building where she worked as a secretary, got into the elevator, and stood, thinking more about what had transpired the last couple of days. Though she tried her best not to dwell upon, she couldn't resist being somewhat flustered by Jerry's suggestion to let her select a man. Even though she was still against the idea of actually going through with it, she couldn't help herself from staring at men the way she had done back in her single days, when her mind used to play a sly game that rated them on their looks and charm. "It's a harmless diversion for something that isn't going to happen," Rachel reasoned, although her bawdy thoughts had unwittingly made her a lot more flirtatious the last few days. Whenever Rachel saw a man she found attractive, she tried to picture what Jerry's reaction might be if she brought him home, getting a kick out of the thought of trying to shock him.

The doors to the elevator opened. Bobby Hamilton stepped in and said, "Hi, Mrs. Harrison." Rachel was lost in her thoughts, and didn't even hear him. "Mrs. Harrison, is everything OK?" Bobby asked. "Oh, hello Bobby. Everything's fine, sorry, my mind was somewhere else," Rachel answered. The elevator continued its ascent, and Rachel and Bobby stood in silence. "That's probably the way he prefers it," Rachel thought of the timid 18-year-old. Bobby was a student who worked part-time for a company in the building delivering parcels. Rachel had spoken to him a few times; he was a sweet young man, but painfully shy around women. "Too bad, he's actually quite handsome," Rachel concluded, admiring his beautiful sea-green eyes and well-toned physique. "If he had a little more confidence..." Rachel smiled to herself wondering what Jerry would say if she brought young Bobby Hamilton home with her, then almost laughed aloud thinking how Bobby would react if she were to proposition him. The little darling was likely still a virgin; how would he respond if Rachel asked him to join her in a threesome? He'd probably have a heart attack right here in the elevator. "Still, he is quite good-looking, with a little experience..." Rachel mused, then added lewdly, "I wouldn't mind being his Sex Ed teacher." The doors opened as Rachel reached her floor. She looked back at Bobby, smiled, and said, "See ya, sweetie." Rachel had never talked like that to Bobby before, and he couldn't stop his face from turning beet red from embarrassment. "Um, bye... Mrs. Harrison," he stammered, trying to act nonchalant, but failing miserably. Rachel turned and walked away, fighting the urge to burst out laughing.

Rachel was not particularly busy today, and she got bored trying to pass the time, her mind eventually gravitating back to the game she had been playing earlier. Rachel could feel her arousal build as her eyes peered around the office, lingering on the male co-workers she found attractive. She would never create an office scandal by choosing one of them, but as she kept telling her sometimes-guilty conscience, "It's only a game." Just then, Derrick Jenkins entered the room. Derrick was a sales representative who traveled across the country, a bit of a freelancer. He dropped in every couple of months to visit his old friend Mr. Garrett, Rachel's boss, so his unscheduled entrance didn't surprise her.

"Hey lovely lady, how are you today?" he asked, flashing her his winning smile.

Rachel smiled back and replied, "A little bored, but otherwise fine. How 'bout you handsome?"

Derrick was a little startled at her Rachel's manner; she was always polite to him but kind of aloof too. "I'm doing fine, honey. I made a killing on my last trip and I've come back to ask that no good boss of yours to join me for lunch."

"Well, he just stepped out but he should be back any minute," Rachel told him.

"In that case I'll just sit here and wait for the lazy bastard!" he laughed.

Derrick sat down and Rachel tried to occupy herself with some work. Her mind started wandering again, however, and eventually her thoughts centered upon Derrick. Although Rachel had never considered it much before, Derrick was a very sexy man. He was a bit too brash sometimes, but for the most part she found his assertiveness appealing. He was quite handsome too, and the air of confidence he carried with him only enhanced his looks. Most men found Rachel's beauty unnerving, and were awkward around her. As a girl she hadn't had a lot of dates because the boys had been too scared to ask her out. Derrick wasn't like them at all, in fact Rachel was slightly apprehensive of him, and had thus kept her distance from him in the past. He was a tall man, powerfully built, around thirty-five years old. He was also black. Rachel had very little contact with black men, and that made them more mysterious to her. She was also somewhat intimidated though intrigued by their reputation as lovers, and with all her imagination games lately, talking to Derrick piqued her curiosity about them. What would Jerry think about sharing her with a black man? Doing something like this felt so taboo that Rachel began getting turned on just thinking about it.

"Excuse me, "Rachel, isn't it?" Derrick asked.

Rachel looked up, a little startled. Derrick's hulking frame was hovering over her. "Yes," she said.

I'm sorry if I scared you. I was just sitting over there, bored out of my mind. I was wondering, if you're not too busy, maybe I could pass some time talking to you," Derrick said.

"Sure," Rachel responded.

For the next while Derrick told Rachel all about his recent business trip. It was a fascinating story, and Rachel began envying Derrick for all of the different places he had visited and the people he had met. She gradually became more easy-going with Derrick, letting her guard down, and soon found herself becoming more and more drawn to him. For the first time since she started playing her little game a few days ago, Rachel felt uncomfortable at being attracted to another man. She didn't mind being enticed by those other men, but Derrick was different. Rachel saw him as a real candidate she might choose, not just someone who had caught her fancy.

"You know Rachel, there was this time my car broke down in the middle of nowhere. I would have been in real trouble if I hadn't managed to find this farmhouse," Derrick quipped, deciding to mix some humor in with his tale.

"Let me guess," Rachel said, giggling, "this is one of those traveling salesman-farmer's daughter stories."

"Not at all. In fact, the farmer slept in a chair at his daughter's bedside with a shotgun in his hands," Derrick said, adding effect to his anecdote by extending his arms as if he were holding a rifle.

"That's a little extreme," Rachel chuckled.

"Not if you're a racist, which he definitely was. I'm lucky I even got to stay the night," Derrick said, grinning.

"Well if there's a joke to this I don't get it," Rachel laughed cautiously.

"No, you don't get it, the farmer and his daughter didn't get it either. But his horny wife did, she and I got it all night long," Derrick laughed.

"Derrick!" Rachel blushed, and then feeling a little ribald herself smiled, "lucky girl," causing them both to laugh spiritedly.

Mr. Garrett walked in, and after greeting Derrick, accepted his offer to go to lunch. He went into his office to get his coat, momentarily leaving Rachel and Derrick alone again. Derrick smiled, "Oh, I almost forgot. I'm all alone in this city and was wondering if you might like to go for a drink when you get off work?" This was a line Derrick used on Rachel every time he visited; her standard response was to hold up her hand indifferently and show him her wedding ring.

"Sure," she heard herself reply. Her answer caught Derrick off guard, but he managed to keep his cool.

"Great, Rachel, I'll meet you at the bar across the street," he grinned.

************************

Rachel spent the rest of the afternoon trying to figure out what she was going to do. Many thoughts ran through her mind, including the idea of standing Derrick up. But Rachel knew that wasn't going to happen, her excitement was too great for her to do that. Her husband was getting off work soon. Rachel realized that if she was going to meet Derrick she would have to call him now to let him know she'd be late coming home. Jerry worried about her terribly if she was ever late. Rachel was confused, what was she going to tell him? That she was going to be running late today because she needed to ask a man if he'd like a threesome? When Rachel phoned Jerry, she tried to tell him what was happening, but couldn't summon the courage to speak the words. Instead, she merely told him she was going out with a friend to get a drink. Jerry could tell something was odd about Rachel's voice, and quizzically asked, "Might this be a male friend?"

"Maybe," Rachel replied apprehensively.

"Don't worry baby, I trust you. Just relax, or you'll scare him away," Jerry said.

********************

Rachel was relieved that she got to bar before Derrick. She chose a dimly lit booth that was secluded in a far corner. Rachel needed private surroundings if she was going to have the nerve talk to him about this. As well, she decided to make things somewhat easier with a little bit of liquid courage, and was nursing a gin and tonic when Derrick arrived.

"Hi Rachel, I'm glad to see you here. I wasn't sure if you were serious or not," Derrick smiled. "What makes you say that," Rachel asked.

"Because you're married. You've always reminded me of that the other times I've asked you out," Derrick answered.

"Asked me out? Is this some kind of date?" Rachel grinned, her drink making her feel more at ease.

"It's anything you want it to be," Derrick chuckled.

They spent the next half an hour getting to know each other better. Derrick was more charming than ever, and Rachel was quickly falling under his spell. Taking a big gulp from (her now second) drink she decided to make her move: "My husband and I are going to a club Friday night. Would you like to meet us there?"

"I don't know many people in this city, I'm not sure I could get a date so soon," Derrick answered. "Who says you need one?" Rachel asked.

"Three's a crowd," Derrick returned.

"Not always," Rachel hinted, smiling shyly but suggestively.

Derrick's eyes widened and his face broke out in a grin. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?" he asked.

"Maybe," Rachel coyly replied, lightly stroking her glass.

"Why Rachel, you naughty girl," Derrick laughed, giving her bare thigh a little squeeze.

******************

After Derrick had accepted her proposal they had stayed in the shadows of the booth, flirting shamelessly with one another, until Derrick took the initiative and began kissing Rachel, sending tingles down her spine and making her feel drunk with desire. His hands were all over her grapefruit-sized breasts, massaging them with the skill of an experienced lover, pinching her hard nipples between his fingers. When his hand slipped under the table to her miniskirt, Rachel parted her thighs to give him better access to her steaming box. Derrick pulled Rachel's panties aside and rubbed her engorged clit, driving her crazy. Then he started exploring her honeypot with first one, then two of his long dark fingers, fucking her with them. A few more minutes of this and he would have made her come. As badly as Rachel wanted to, she somehow managed to pull away from him; things had clearly gone way farther than she had intended. Rachel told Derrick to stop; they had to wait for Friday so that Jerry could join them.

Derrick was not easily dissuaded, however. "My hotel room is only five minutes away, come with me Rachel, you want to, I know you do," Derrick urged, as he sensuously kissed her beautiful face. Although her body was still on fire from Derrick's talented hands and mouth, Rachel found the willpower to refuse, and got up to leave. Derrick gave her his phone and room number at his hotel, so that she could see him before Friday if she wished, but Rachel never contacted him.

********************

Rachel stood in front of her mirror getting ready for her night out. She felt a nervous excitement she hadn't felt in years. It had been three days since her 'date' with Derrick and Rachel was anxious to see him again. It had been so long since a man had excited her the way he had, just thinking about him made her body ache. Being away from him so long had shown Rachel much she wanted him. It had taken all of her will not to go back to Derrick's hotel room with him that day in the bar; the temptation had been so great. The only reason Rachel had stopped herself was because she didn't want to cheat on Jerry, although her lust for Derrick had already had a serious impact upon her morals. A few months ago she never would have agreed to sleeping with a man other than her husband, now having Jerry's permission was enough to soothe Rachel's conscience, and she was anxious to have Derrick join them in the bedroom.

parkk84
parkk84
337 Followers