Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
You meet a man with compelling eyes you can't resist.
1.6k words
4.36
22.9k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Halloween and she had been invited to a party. This wasn't unusual, however what was unusual was that she didn't know who had arranged this party or who had invited her. She and a few other people she knew had received an invitation to attend a costume Halloween party on the outskirts of the town inside the ruins of an old church. It sounded like the sort of party she might enjoy and had arranged to go with a few friends.

When deciding the costumes she had struggled with a choice this year. In the past she had been a naughty witch, horned (and horny) devil and cat but this year, the setting seemed to call for something a little bit naughtier. She had been without sex for so long she was really hoping to hook up with someone at this party. She picked a nun's outfit. Short hem, just above the knee and low cut with plenty of her amazing cleavage exposed.

The night of the party came round and she got a lift with one of her friends, the nun's habit riding up her thighs to show off a lot of her legs. She had picked one of her hottest bras that pushed up her amazing 38e tits into the front of the costume but in a very naughty moment she left her panties at home.

She arrived at the party along with about a hundred other people all in costumes and started looking round. The setting was amazing. Large ruined stone walls, still with the arches with the DJ booth set up next to what looked like an ancient stone altar. Rachel walked round to the bar set up in one of the archways. She got a large vodka and then made her way to the dancers.

As she walked over she noticed several people watching her, the sway of her hips and her large breasts tightly confined. As she smiled back at them she noticed one guy in particular. Taller than here by a good few inches, short brown hair, mesmerising green eyes that followed her around the ruins. He wore what looked alike a tailored blood red suit and had small red horns poking out from amongst his short, styled hair. He smiled at her as she started swaying to the music, a smile that conveyed arrogance and confidence that reflected his stance staring at her. She tried to put him out of her mind and concentrated on having a good time.

She danced the rest of the night, drinking and chatting with her friends. There were a few guys she danced with and teased but none seemed to have the naughty confidence she was looking for. As she looked round she saw the guy in red again, always there in the corner of her eye. Instead of getting annoyed or freaked out by his attention she felt that familiar wetness between her legs as she turned to face him.

He smiled at her and nodded towards the large stone altar near the DJ booth. She grinned back at him and made her way around the crowd and up the stone steps at the side. There was a strange buzz in the air, she could feel her arousal building, something about those eyes drew her as she looked at him. He was stood up next to the stone altar and held his hand out to her.

Puzzled at why she was doing this she slowly ascended the steps up to him. She looked out over the crowd, a few had turned to look their way. He took a step behind her and she felt his hands slide over her hips. She tried to turn to look at him but felt her body responding sluggishly. It was too hard to turn her head or body. She kept staring out at the crowd, noticing more of them looking her way as she felt the strangers hands slide down to the hem of her habit. She was stood behind the ancient altar with the crowd in front so they couldn't see what his hands were doing but she still felt uncomfortable.

She tried to tell him to stop but felt her tongue freeze, she couldn't say anything. The stranger pushed her right up to the altar and she felt herself lean forwards, bracing her forearms on the cool stone, the growing number of people staring at her could see her amazing cleavage. She blushed, unable to move from this position as she felt him walk behind her and raise the habit above her hips leaving her naked from the waist down.

She could feel her wetness so extreme it seemed to trickle down her legs. She had never been this horny in her life. She felt his fingers, strong, almost cruel pinching her ass, pushing her legs wider apart. They traced over her slit, shaven and bare to his touch as she felt one hot finger slide between them and enter her. The finger felt abnormally warm inside her heated cunt. She groaned as the finger slid deeper inside her.

She cried out as a second finger joined the first beginning to stretch her tight hole. There were atleast 30 people stood watching her now. The beat of the music pulsing inside her, the strangers fingers fucking her soaking cunt over and over in time to the music. She gasped again, her breasts heaving as she felt herself invaded over and over. She wanted to beg him to stop but she could neither move nor speak. She blushed bright crimson, almost as red as his suit.

She felt him press up against her, could feel his thickness pressing through his pants against her ass. She felt him reach around, his fingers slipping into her mouth, she started sucking them though she suddenly realised what she was doing but couldn't stop. He slid his fingers from her mouth and gripping the neckline of her habit ripped sideways. She felt the material tear and the cool night air flow over her bouncing tits. The nipples instantly hardening as the crowd gasped watching her.

She heard the sound of his zip undoing behind her. In her head she screamed and thrashed but physically she couldn't move, it was like he held her under some sort of spell. She felt his hard cock at her wet hole. Her eyes widened, he felt enormous and the heat that seemed to come from it far outdid the normally heat from her aroused pussy. She felt him begin to push into her. She groaned her eyes beginning to water as he split her open. Even her extreme arousal wasn't enough to make his entry easy.

He filled her and kept going, his enormous cock filling her like never before. She grunted as he bottomed out inside her. His hot fingers digging into the curves of her hips as he ground himself against her. She gasped as he withdrew almost totally and with a little whimper she tried to prepare herself. It wasn't enough... She felt his cock hammer into her, stretching her, filling her, brutally fucking her. She felt his cock plunging in and out of her over and over. Tears streamed down her face as he hammered in and out of her, that strange energy intensifying in the air as he fucked her.

Looking out from the altar she could see people in the crowd, woman in small costumes digging their fingers under them obviously teasing themselves furiously, men openly stroking hard cocks looking up as her. She gasped as she felt her cunt tightening around his cock. She felt his fingers gripping her breasts tightly as he hammered in and out of her. Gasping she came hard for that pulsing cock inside her.

She cried out as she felt him cum inside her. Her own orgasm still pulsing through her body as she felt his burning seed flood into her. She would have collapsed down onto the altar if that strange force had not kept her upright. She saw him walk round in front of her. His cock still hard and erect, their mixed juices coating the throbbing shaft. She felt her mouth slowly open as he gripped her hair and pulled her face towards him. Her eyes bulged as she stared at his throbbing shaft. It seemed to grow even more in her sight as he pressed the enormous heated head to her lips and thrust it into her mouth.

She gagged almost instantly as he began fucking her mouth hard. He did not seem that interested in her this time apart from putting on a show for the watching mob. Now some of the women were on all fours watching her with men ploughing them from behind. Other men seemed to be creeping towards her. She could see them from the corners of her eye as the stranger in red with his throbbing cock filled her vision in front of her.

She felt him swell inside her and watched as he withdrew and stroked his throbbing length once. His shaft exploded. Stream after stream of hot cum landing on her face and hair. It covered her face and dripped down onto swaying tits. He grinned at her as he put himself away.

"You will be stuck like this for the rest of the night naughty slut... I am sure you will enjoy the rest of the evening. You will satisfy any one who wants you until sunrise. Enjoy your night." His whispered words penetrated to her core leaving her whimpering as a group of men, all with hard cock surrounded the altar.