Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry came in to see if Rachel was ready, and was stunned by how hot his wife looked. She had put on a tight red blouse that accentuated her firm breasts and exposed her bosom generously. Her short black miniskirt and pumps wonderfully hugged her smooth velvety legs and tight bubble ass. She'd had her hair done earlier and was putting on her make-up when Jerry saw her. He could see the look of anticipation on her face, making her look even sexier to him. Jerry was a little dumfounded that Rachel had come around to his way of thinking so completely, but then again his wife was full of surprises. Jerry had been astonished to hear that Derrick was black, he had never heard Rachel express any interest in black men before, but did not raise any objections. He wasn't going to renege on his deal with her. Besides, as exciting as Jerry thought it might be to see Rachel with another man seeing his wife's beautiful white skin against black man's excited Jerry even more.

Jerry and Rachel were already at the club for about an hour and had had a couple of drinks before they met up with Derrick. They sat and talked for awhile, having another round of drinks, before Derrick asked Rachel to dance. They were having a great time on the dance floor, laughing like two teenagers. Jerry sat and watched, getting turned on as he saw their movements become more and more erotic. After a few dances Derrick excused himself to go to the bathroom, and Rachel came back and sat next to Jerry at their table.

"You look like you're having fun," Jerry said to her, amused.

"I am," Rachel replied, flushed with arousal.

Jerry reached under the table and put his hand between his wife's legs; her panties were soaked through with her juices. "Our friend has got you hotter than I've seen you in a long time," Jerry beamed. "Why don't you slip these off, you'll be more comfortable.

"Why Jerry, you naughty boy, what's gotten into you?" Rachel smiled back. She raised her ass off her seat and quickly slid her panties off without anyone noticing, then put them into her purse. Derrick joined them at their table and they had another round of drinks. Things got hotter as Rachel sat between them, occasionally giving them little kisses. Derrick asked Rachel if she'd like to dance again, and she replied that she'd love to.

This time their dancing was even more sensual than the before, as Derrick held Rachel close and kissed her exposed cleavage while they moved to the music. He caressed her taut body with his big hands, feeling her up really good, setting Rachel's body on fire. Jerry saw Derrick reach behind and under the hem of Rachel's tight skirt. He saw the look of delight on Derrick's face when he realized she wasn't wearing panties, and his smile as he rested his hands under Rachel's skirt and caressed her bare ass as they danced. Rachel pressed her body tightly into Derrick's, relishing the feel of his powerful body, becoming wet from the feel of the sizable erection pressing against her belly. They began whispering little exchanges to each other, each sentence bolder than the last. Rachel told Derrick how sexy he was and how horny she'd been since that day in the bar, how she'd had to fight the urge to call him before today. He told Rachel how gorgeous she was, how he had wanted to screw her from the first time he'd seen her, how he was going to give the best fucking she'd ever had tonight. Rachel felt her pussy getting overheated; she couldn't wait any longer, so she asked Derrick if he wanted to leave. "I thought you'd never ask," was his response.

Jerry drove Rachel back to their house, with Derrick following behind them in his car. Jerry could see the wanton look in her eyes, and he felt lucky to have such a sexy wife. When they got to home, Jerry and Derrick had a drink while they waited for Rachel, who said she had a surprise for them. Rachel went to the bedroom and returned wearing a silk see-through negligee, baby blue with matching thong panties. "Like it?" she giggled, turning around to model the outfit, giving the men an enticing look at her soft tits and seductive ass. Derrick and Jerry whistled their approval, and Rachel never felt sexier. She turned her back on them and strutted away, swaying her hips sexily as she walked up the stairs to the master bedroom, never once looking back to see if they were following. They weren't far behind.

When the men reached the bedroom Rachel was sitting on the bed waiting. They got on either side of her and she moaned as they began kissing her face and neck while exploring her hot body with their hands. The feeling of two sets of lips and hands on Rachel's body was thrilling. Her body writhed from the pleasure, and soon after she screamed as a powerful climax overwhelmed her. Her head still reeling from the thrill, she was only aware that they were now undressing her when she felt the air on her bare skin. When Rachel was naked, Derrick laid her back on the bed. He wildly sucked her tits while Jerry ate her steaming pussy, and Rachel shouted repeatedly as the waves of her prolonged orgasm wracked her body. She demanded they fuck her, and the men got up to undress.

Jerry had his shirt off and was taking off his pants when he saw Rachel's eyes grow wide. She was staring at Derrick, when Jerry looked too he couldn't believe what he saw. Derrick was standing, his lean but very muscular body fully nude, with an erection that was astonishing in size. Suddenly, Jerry panicked. Although he always knew that the 'other man' might be bigger than him, he was not prepared for anything like this. Derrick's cock was at least twice the size of his own; it looked like he had a nightstick attached to his groin. It was too much for Jerry's ego to handle, he never felt so inadequate before. He asked to see Rachel alone in the hall.

Rachel was dumbfounded by the interruption, but went out with Jerry to find out what was wrong. When he told her he wanted Derrick to leave she was overwhelmed with fury, and slapped him across the face as hard as she could. "How dare you," she fumed. "After everything, after all the crap I had to hear from you. How dare you back out now. Well it's too late. I'm going back in there. If you decide to stop being such a baby you're still welcome to join us. Otherwise, get the hell away from me." Jerry watched Rachel march into the bedroom and slam the door. A moment later the door opened again, Jerry's shirt was tossed into the hallway, and the door flung shut.

Rachel walked towards Derrick, her eyes ablaze with both passion and anger. "What's going on?" Derrick asked. "I'll show you," Rachel answered, kneeling in front of him. Rachel sucked as much of Derrick's cock between her ruby lips as she could and earnestly began sucking him. "Oh yeah Rachel, that's so good," Derrick deep voice breathed. "Where's your husband?" he asked. Rachel stopped sucking long enough to say, "Cowering with his little dick. It's just you and me, lover." Derrick looked down at Rachel and watched her pouting lips trying to engulf his jet-black rod, her cheeks bulging obscenely as she fervently sucked him off. He grabbed her chestnut hair in a tight fist and smiled down wickedly at her, and by the look in Rachel's pale blue eyes, he could tell she was smiling back.

"You like sucking my dick, don't you baby," Derrick growled at her.

Rachel stopped long enough to gasp, "I didn't know they came this big."

"Is your pussy dripping for this big black cock, Rachel?" he asked.

"Yes, baby, oh yes," Rachel moaned.

"Well you'll be getting plenty of it soon enough," he smiled, "but first I'm going to teach you how to suck it right."

"I'm all yours," Rachel answered, thinking she'd gladly worship this gorgeous cock if Derrick told her to.

After ten minutes of Derrick's "lessons" Rachel seemed to be doing it right. So good that his deep moans were growing louder. Rachel didn't think Derrick would last much longer and this excited her too; she was dying to see him come. Rachel had made Derrick's dark shaft slick with her saliva and was furiously beating him off with her hands. She pointed his huge cock upwards (it curved slightly upwards too) so that she could lick the large black veins on the underside and suck Derrick's egg-sized testicles as he had instructed her to do. Rachel was enjoying this almost as much as Derrick; it was the first time a man had told her to suck his balls and she loved his musky scent and taste. Now that she could tell Derrick was close Rachel's pussy was wet from the excitement, and she sucked even harder to try and coax his black volcano into erupting. Finally Rachel got to see it happen, and she wasn't disappointed. Derrick's cock came so hard she felt it contracting back and forth in her hands. The force of his orgasm (as well as Rachel's excitement) was too great for her to hold Derrick's cock straight and it ended up swaying back and forth as huge jets of thick come spouted from the engorged ebony head. Rachel had never seen anything like it, never seen a man come so hard or so much. Derrick's cock sprayed her hair and across her face, the hot fluid slowly running down her chin and on to her breasts. She licked the come that found its way to her lips. It tasted so masculine, so good. Derrick's penis was only semi-erect now, Rachel thought it was funny that even like this it was still the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

"Get on the bed Rachel," Derrick ordered, sounding even more authoritative now, "I'm going to fuck that tight white pussy of yours." Rachel obeyed without delay, thinking that Derrick's cock was so thick he must think every pussy is tight.

********************

Jerry was too distraught to know what to do next. After putting on his shirt he decided to go downstairs and sit on the couch to think things through. However, about thirty minutes later he knew that was a bad idea. Even from this distance he could clearly hear the sounds coming from upstairs, sounds of the bedsprings squeaking rhythmically in time with his wife screams of, "Oh, oh, oh!" and eventually her crazed staccato cries of, "I'm coming baby, oh my god make me come!" Jerry couldn't bear listening, so he went out and drove all night. At around four o'clock he drove back home; surprisingly Derrick's car was still parked outside. Jerry kept driving around the neighborhood. Finally, at about 5 A.M., he drove past his house and saw that Derrick's car was gone, so Jerry parked his car and went to the guest room to get some sleep.

Rachel woke up in the early afternoon and lay in bed, her emotions again in conflict with each other. She had heard Jerry come home; he was still asleep. Rachel decided to leave him alone for the time being. She felt awful for being so hostile with him last night. Rachel's engine had been running so hard that Jerry's attempt to pull out the key made her lose her temper. It made her behavior understandable but nonetheless regrettable. "Everyone has insecurities," she thought. As his wife it was her duty to be understanding of that.

Rachel felt even guiltier for having cheated on Jerry. She may have convinced herself that a threesome didn't count as adultery but there was no getting around what she had done last night. Last night. Last night had been amazing, unlike anything she'd ever had before. After eight years of tame lovemaking with Jerry it felt incredible to spend the night with a man like Derrick. As the night wore on he became more and more of a wild man with her, and brought out the carnal instincts in Rachel she'd learned to suppress with Jerry. Derrick her fucked her like a thoroughbred, a black stallion with a horse-sized cock. She had really gotten off on the way his body had dominated hers. She had become so caught up in the moment that she found it arousing when Derrick called her names like his 'randy white slut' and demanded she beg him to fuck her with his 'big black cock.'

By the end of the night Derrick had won her over and nothing was taboo between them. Rachel did things with Derrick she never thought she'd do for any man, it was like he had put a spell on her. Rachel replayed those events in her mind. She'd started feeling a little sore from Derrick's terrific fucking. When she asked him if he'd like a blowjob instead (Derrick was still far from satisfied and hard as a rock) he became angry and said he was going to fuck her in the ass instead. Rachel wavered, trying to change Derrick's mind, but Derrick became even more irate and said he was leaving.

"Please Derrick, don't leave me alone, stay with me tonight," Rachel pleaded. Derrick replied that Rachel knew what that meant, and she grudgingly nodded her approval. Derrick was a skilled lover and it felt good, but Rachel tried her best to hide that from him for as long as she could, hoping to salvage a shred of her ego from their argument. "Kind of hard to do with a dick up your ass," Rachel now thought, laughing to herself. Derrick had known how to push the right buttons with Rachel, and it wasn't long before she started to plead for more and more of his cock. Derrick kept fucking her butt with only the head of his black snake, teasing Rachel. "Beg for it slut," he snarled at her, and Rachel did, over and over until he reacted by ramming her with as much of his cock as her asshole could handle, then fucking her mercilessly until Rachel started coming with one thunderous orgasm after another.

Derrick spent the night with Rachel after that, sleeping beside her where Jerry normally lay. He showed a softer side then, cuddling with Rachel until she fell asleep. But before Derrick left the next morning he again became aggressive with her, insisting Rachel agree to meet him later in the day at his hotel room. When she tried to protest, the powerful black man flew into a rage, terrifying her. "You think you can get away from me that easily, you white bitch. I'll teach you a lesson," Derrick roared. He grabbed her still naked body and draped her over his exposed lap. She flinched as a flurry of stinging blows from Derrick's strong ebony hand made her pale ass turn red, but couldn't resist her excitement from being so utterly under his control. Rachel never came so hard in her life, almost fainting from the intensity of her orgasm.

*******************

As Rachel got ready to leave she felt like she was in a dream or watching a movie, she had no control over what was happening. She brushed her shoulder-length hair, put on a pair of form-fitting jeans, a white cotton T-shirt, and her sandals and went out to her car. She paused for a moment, like a sleepwalker about to regain consciousness, and tried to make out any images from the guestroom, but she couldn't see anything past the glare from the window. Rachel put on her dark sunglasses, pulled out of the driveway, and headed for Derrick's hotel.

Rachel stood in front of the door to Derrick's room and, holding her breath, knocked. Derrick opened the door and grasped her hand, drawing her in, then used his free hand to fling the door shut behind her. Rachel felt like she was being consumed by a dark serpent as Derrick pulled her into his vice-like grip, wrapping his arms tightly around her slim waist, crushing her braless tits against his broad chest, and said, "Jeez woman, what took you so long?" He then savagely began to kiss and suck her neck and ears.

"I... I wasn't sure if I could go through with meeting you," Rachel managed to reply, her head already spinning from her arousal. "My... my husband.."

"Your husband is a pathetic excuse for a man. He doesn't give you what you need, only I do," Derrick said, cutting her off. He began kneading her firm bottom and sucking her hard nipples through her the thin fabric of her T-shirt. Derrick could now feel the dampness of Rachel's juices against his pants.

"Oh Derrick, when I'm with you I feel naked," Rachel cooed helplessly.

"You are," he sneered back. Derrick grabbed Rachel's arms and shoved her roughly to the ground. She landed on her butt, not sure what was happening. Derrick began taking his clothes off, so Rachel reached to pull her shirt off.

"Did I tell you to do that?" he shouted. She quickly put her arms at her side and waited, paralyzed by fear. When Derrick was naked he walked towards her, his thick cock swinging threateningly at her like a black baseball bat. He brutishly seized her legs, causing Rachel to fall on her back, and threw them over his shoulders.

Rachel was still confused, and asked, "Derrick, I'm still dressed, what are you doing?"

"Like I said slut, when you're with me you might as well be naked," he replied. With that, Derrick drove his steel rod into her soaked-through crotch as hard as he could.

"Please Derrick, we shouldn't be doing this, at least take my jeans off," Rachel beseeched. Derrick ignored her, however, and continued with his assault on her pussy. His battering ram was pounding against her clothed entrance so roughly Rachel half believed it was going to break though and enter her. She was starting to get really turned on now, the friction from her jeans against her hard clit from Derrick's repeated thrusts were driving her wild and she eventually stopped resisting, her sweet nectar now flowing from her cunt like a fast-moving river. Rachel's aroma filled the room, and spurred Derrick to ram her even more powerfully. Rachel's excitement got the best of her too, and she instinctively humped Derrick back against Derrick's steel rod while imploring him to fuck her harder until her body shook from an earth-shattering climax. Derrick clenched Rachel's ankles more forcibly and continued fucking her and, soon after, covered her pants with his seed. Derrick got off of Rachel, his dick still hard, and sat on the bed, smiling. Rachel could see his sense of humor return to his eyes. She looked down at her jeans. There was a large stain of semen soaking into the front. To her own surprise, Rachel just laughed. "Can I take my clothes off now?" she giggled.

"Absolutely," he grinned.

Rachel stripped her clothes off and Derrick motioned her to the bed. She was about to straddle him when he told her to turn around so that she had her back to him. She held his thick ebony shaft and sank down, reveling in her delight. Rachel slowly fucked him as she lubricated his massive cock with her juices, having several mini-orgasms along the way. After ten minutes she wanted to ride him harder, and began to pick up her pace. Derrick grasped her hips and rotated them in small circles, making Rachel gasp as his cock swirled deep inside her womb.

"Oh Derrick, that feels fantastic," she moaned.

"You like that baby?" he teased.

"Oh yeah," Rachel answered, her eyes glazed over from the pleasure.

"Then dance baby, dance on my black cock," he ordered. Rachel closed her eyes and swiveled her hips sensuously as Derrick held her to keep her balance, until she screamed in climax, drenching his cock and balls with her come. She felt weak, and was about to dismount him, when Derrick held her hips firmly in place above him. "Stay still woman, its my turn now," Derrick said. He rapidly pounded into Rachel from below, his huge black balls slapping hard against her on each stroke.

"Oh my god Derrick, that feels so good! Fuck me, fuck me you big stud!" she shrieked. Rachel had screamed so loud someone in the next room started banging on the wall on the other side, griping for her to keep it down. She couldn't care less at this point, though, and kept imploring Derrick to fuck her.

"Rub your hot clit, Rachel. Rub it for me," Derrick commanded. When she complied, Derrick said, "Look down baby, watch me fuck you. Do you like what you see?" Rachel opened her eyes and looked down and saw Derrick's jet-black cock, glistening from her pussy juices, forcibly sheathing and unsheathing itself inside of her excited pink pussy lips. "Oh my god, baby. It's hot, it's so fucking hot, I love it," she replied, her voice shaking. Rachel thought Derrick's cock looked like a big black branding iron, marking her as his woman. She told Derrick this and he got into it too, growling about how he was branding his white slut.